Chapter 3: Meeting a new face

Hey! So....actually.....for some strange reason.....i have nothing crazy to say. I am thinking about what to say here, but....nope. Oh yes, i get it now! Back in the first book, i remember telling some people that there would be some crazy twists....

well.....

It is guaranteed.

HA.

And some of you are confused, i'm realising? I think maybe it's because of why Lucy is acting the way she is, and why Sting is all....well....the flashback thing. I'm really sorry about that, i'll try to make it clearer!

~Grace

___________________________________________________________

Chapter 3: Meeting a new face

ERZA'S POV

We all started to shake terribly. Whether it was out of nervousness, or out of shock, we knew that there was no escaping in helping Sting. I sighed.

"What is your genius idea then?" i asked. He laughed.

"You guys, and Rogue, are going to introduce Lucy and I.....like i'm new...." he said softly and slowly, making sure we digested every word. So what? Making friends now?

"All she knows about you is that you're the one from Sabertooth that laughed at her in the Grand Magic Games. She doesn't know about the relationship, i think." said Gray.

"Exactly. So, we are going to make buddies now." laughed Sting, and it was no ordinary laugh....but a successful, 'i did it' laugh.

"Excited much?" asked Natsu.

"Very." He replied. I had a confused look on my face. Why was he so excited to talk to Lucy........oh yeah. They were dating! I forgot that.

"So you are really just going to start again?" i asked.

"Well duh. I'm sure if i were to tell her that i'm the guy you guys were trying to tell her about, she'd get upset and think this was all a show!" he exclaimed. He might just be right. If he did tell Lucy that he was her boyfriend, think of how weird it would be.

"I don't want to lie to Lucy-san." sighed Wendy.

"Don't worry, i'll do the bad stuff. You just relax." said Sting. He was so confident in all this.

TIME SKIP

All of us, including Sting and Rogue, were somewhere in the park or wherever out of Lucy's sight. I guess she was at the library.

"He dragged you in, huh?" sighed Rogue.

"You have no idea." I muttered.

"When are we gonna do this thing?" asked Gray.

"Well first, we have to find Lucy. No, i think it's better to say, let her find us with these two. And when she does, we begin introducing." i explained.

"How do we get her to find us?"

"One of us from the team will go look for her, talk to her, and walk with her that will lead to where the rest of us are." i continued. Rogue seemed to like the idea, as it was the only way possible. It was evolving around Sting's idea.

"So who's going?" asked Natsu. All eyes turned to him. There was a ninety percent chance that he would fail, but hey, it's all for laughs. He began grumbling.

"Don't mess this up or i'll mess you up." threatened Sting. Woah. What happened to all the nicey nicey way he was right after the Games? He even added '-san' to Natsu's name.