Losing Control

By _wxnnabe__

Felix has been best friends with the big and scary Jason his whole life. However, once Jason's 16th birthday... More

AUTHOR NOTE /1
Chapter 1: Beginning
Chapter 2: The new you
Chapter 3: Man Crush
Chapter 4: And...Scene
Chapter 5: Drip
Chapter 6: First Date
Chapter 7: Confrontation
Chapter 8: One time thing
Chapter 9: Space
Chapter 10: In the Closet
Chapter 11: Reconciliation
Chapter 12: Second Date
Chapter 13: Familiarity
Chapter 14: Pay with your Life
Chapter 15: Discovery
Chapter 16: Test Case
Chapter 18: Putting Two Together
Chapter 19: Come To Momma
Chapter 20: Memory Lane
Chapter 21: Promises
Chapter 22: Decisions
Chapter 23: Monsters Exist
Chapter 24: Zombie
Chapter 25: Goodbye Gift
Chapter 26: Loosing Freedom
Chapter 27: Resistance
Chapter 28: BEEP
Chapter 29: Taken
Chapter 30: Shifting Shock
Chapter 31: Mission Destroy
Chapter 32: The Reason
Chapter 33: Mates
Chapter 34: Education
chapter 35: Vacation
Chapter 36: Full Moon Fanatics
Ending
Author Note

Chapter 17: Who You Are

64.4K 2K 1.1K
By _wxnnabe__

Previously....

"Felix.." Jason said panting before he continued. He stared right into Felix's eyes, "You're mine."

"Tell me." Jason said. His voice seething as he looked into his father's eyes.

He was back in his study room demanding for an explanation for his behaviour. It sounded dumb. What could his dad possibly know about the way he acts but there was something tugging in Jason's soul telling him that his dad knew more than he was letting on.

After kissing Felix he instantly regretted it. It was too early. Felix wasn't ready. 

He stepped back from him as if he was posion before rushing back home to face his dad.

Jason's dad stood still his body stone cold.

He wore a navy blue suit with his black shoes as always. He walked around his desk until he was standing right in front of his son.

I guess its time. He thought.

"Jason, we aren't like everybody else," he started.

Jason was perplexed he tilted his head at his dad feeling a little bit vexed as he was taking his time explaining what he wanted to know.

"Just get to the point." Jason said his eyes turning a darker shade. He couldn't help but feel angry.

At least he thought it was anger he was feeling. The truth is was that Jason was scared. He was scared shitless. His heart was beating out of his chest.

"We..Jason....We are part werewolves."

Jason stood with his mouth shut tightly.

Is he playing some sort of sick joke. Jason thought.

He clenched his fists as his face turned a deep red colour.

"Jason. This is true." Jason's dad said his voice softer.

Jasons never heard this tone with his dad before so instead of jumping to conclusion like he was about to he decided he would listen. After taking some deep breaths he loosesned his grip and his breathing rate slowly returned to what it normally was.

"I think you should sit down for this. Jason complied. As he walked over to a seat in front of the desk.

"Long long time ago Jason. The world was filled with all types of mystical creatures. Werewolves, vampires, witches. Anything you can think of it was there. " Jason's dad paused hesitating to carry on.

Jason just needed an explanation so he accepted everything that was being said to him despite the fantasy and how unbelievable it was.

" During these times, Jason. It was against society customs for any two different species to breed together even if they could. However that didn't stop our ancestors. One day a werewolve bred with a human for the first time and that begun a new generation of half breeds.

The humans in power suddenly saw all halfbreeds as unclean and assembled a group of hunters which hunted all mystical species. Within a decade everything was wiped out and there was barely any of us left. Those who survived went on to live amongst the humans hiding within them however most of them would be discovered as their werewolf traits would show once they turned 16.

Jason, that was quite long ago now weve adapted to this lifestyle so much that many of us can't even hear our wolf anymore let alone shift. We are able to still feel the traits of a wolf since we have alpha blood in us. That me..."

"Stop." Jason said. His voice was low.

What am I listening to right now. I didn't ask for a fairy tale.

All Jason wanted to do was get up and leave.

A wolf? Is he crazy?

"Jason, I know this is alot to take in bu.."

"Stop!" Jason said even louder this time. He got up from his seat turning to leave the room. However, his dad caught him to it and grabbed his arm before he could turn away.

"Jason you wanted answers let me give them to you. You won't be able to control your feelings around your little boy and you will end up hurting him. Your uncle. In detroit. He's the only one I know whose able to talk to his wolf. Maybe if you live.."

Jason yanked his hand out of his father's grip.

"Leave me." His voice rumbled before rushing out if the room and shutting the door behind him.

Thoughts were wildly running through his head. He didn't even know whether to believe what his father told him or not. However he was right. This was the only answer that was provided to him.

Entering his room Jason immediately jumped onto his bed. He turned around until he was facing his dull lamp.

Everything in his life was dull.

The gray walls muted all signs of life in his room and the black carpet served as a vortex into everlasting darkness. The only light in Jason's life was Felix.

Felix.

He burried himself into his pillow reminiscing what his father told him.

I might end up hurting felix?

Again.

Jasons breathing quickened. How would their relationship change. Would they have to be separated again. He flipped himself over facing the ceiling.

Images of felix flashed before his eyes. I can't bring him into any of this.

I'm a monster.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3.3K 20
Harry Potter finally understands why his potions professor, Severus Snape, seems to pretty much hate the ground he walks on, after Harry inadvertentl...
132K 2.8K 67
follow Arashi as he gets reincarnated into the world of Fairy Tail. I kind of suck at giving description. Hope you guys enjoy reading this. OC belong...
92.3K 5.3K 11
Mallory always kept to himself, he liked living his life away from the prying eyes of the people of Casterly, with his clinic in top shape he had eve...
6.3K 344 7
It all ends here. It's been two years since the Yu family was ripped apart by a sadistic killer who will stop at nothing to take Yu Karina's position...