Naruto's older sister (an Ita...

By Hasiri_u

Naruto has an older sister, who is 5 years older than him, Miyuki Uzumaki! She is a perfect combination of th... More

~Prologue~
Miyuki Uzumaki
Itachi Coming Home
Miyuki Coming Home
Kenji Coming Home
The Bell test
Nine Tails Attack
The Demon Dragon
Present
Team Kakashi
The Chunin Exams Part 1
The Chunin Exams Part 2
Shukaku
Itachi?!
Tsunade
Goodbye
(A/N)

Stupid Sasuke

7.7K 154 11
By Hasiri_u

(A/N) I do not own Naruto, only Miyuki, Kenji and Ayumu.

human "Talking" 'Thinking'

Beast "Talking" 'thinking'

Jutsu

Miyuki POV*

I am on my way back from a mission, 'cause you know somebody has to pay the bills with Naruto's ramen payments. The point of this mission was to get information from Orochimaru about Sasuke and his obsession with him. Which I kind of got, the lab wasn't in great condition.

As I entered Lady Tsunade's office and gave her the mission report, she told me some news. "Neji Hyuuga, Choji Akimichi, Kiba Inuzuka and Shikamaru Nara were injured in battle and are on their way to the hospital." She shifted her eyes from the report to my eyes. "Sasuke Uchiha left the village and Naruto Uzumaki went after him. To retrieve him."

She stood up from her desk and moved in from of me. "Miyuki Uzumaki. I, the Fifth Hokage, Tsunade Senju, hereby give a S-rank mission. Bring Sasuke Uchiha and Naruto Uzumaki back to the village." She said and gently place her hands on my shoulders. I gave her a hug and left to go after the boys.

Time Skip

As I was leaping from tree to tree, I faintly felt the nine tails's chakra. I tried to go to the location, but suddenly multiple figures came from to trees. I didn't sense them coming, I'm not even sending them now that I see them. They came from every direction towards me.

They looked like men, but their skin was ghostly white with green hair and yellow eyes. They didn't have any chakra in their bodies and they all attacked me.

It was about 50 against 1. They didn't feel human, it was like I was hitting paper or wood. Suddenly they all held on to me.

I tried to move my arms, but the men stuck to me like melted cheese. I felt weaker then when I left the village.

They were stealing my chakra!

"Wood Style: Cutting Sprigs Jutsu"

Hmm... Everywhere where the stick came through left holes, but were repaired after a few moments. If they heal after physical damage and feel like wood, I may be able to burn them.

"Fire Style: Searing Migraine"

And just for good measure.

"Wind Style: Pressure Damage"

It burned the men...

And the Forrest around us.😅

I was still able to seal a sample of one of them in a scroll. My knees were wobbling, my arms felt like steel blocks and my head was about to explode. I fell to my knees, hurting my legs further.

Multiple questions went through my mind, so many that I almost missed the dark hooded figure that went towards me. I jumped out of the way, but with those Jutsu's and the chakra taking, I was empty and tired.

I dodged them the first time, but not the second time. They struck me in the stomach, I felt my connection to Ayumu disappear.

I crawled under a bush and went to meditate.

Nothing...

It was like he was never there. I tried to get access to his chakra and that didn't work either. I then focussed on Naruto and Sasuke's chakra and they were faintly in the distance.

I stood up like a old woman, With back pain and needing something to hold onto, and I jogged towards them.

Time Skip

I eventually ended up at the valley of the end. I looked over the valley and saw Naruto and Sasuke on opposite sides of the valley. Naruto Had red eyes and Kuruma's chakra around him. Sasuke had grey skin with Wierd wings on his back.

With the pain in my stomach I ran towards them. I ran behind Sasuke and held his arms. "Sasuke that curse Mark is dangerous. You shouldn't use it." He just slapped of the wings against my face. This would have been easier if I had my chakra.

I didn't notice Naruto coming our way and Sasuke got out of my hold resulting in Naruto smashing me into the rocks. My back didn't feel right after that.

Both boys began charging their Jutsu. Sasuke with a black chidori and Naruto with a Rasengan. I watched as the two headed towards each other. I know I wasn't able to intervene with my body empty. I heard Sakura tried to at the hospital, but was saved by Kakashi. It could have ended nasty for her.

The two Justu collided with each other creating some kind of bomb and it was really painful.

Time Skip

I woke in a well lit room, which was too much for my eyes. When I could see better I saw Jiraiya looking down at me with a smile and tired eyes.

"Hey kid."
I just mumbled.
"I was able to weaken that extra seal they put on your seal." He said.

Then Tsunade came into the room. "Uzumaki report!"

I cleared my sore throat. "I was heading into the Forrest when I was attack by 50 white men and the felt and acted like wood. They drained my chakra, but I burned them and sealed one sample. I was tired and hurt after the attack and a dark figure came from the shadows and struck the extra seal on me, breaking the connection I had with the demon dragon."
I drank some water to smooth my throat.

"I was able to track the at the valley at the end. Naruto was using the Kyūbi's chakra and Sasuke was using the curse mark. Naruto had red eyes, sharp teeth and nails. Sasuke had grey skin and hand shaped wings. I tried to stop Sasuke, but he smacked me with a wing and Naruto drove me into the rocks. Furthering my injuries. Naruto came at Sasuke with a rasengan and Sasuke came with a black Chidori. The Justu colited(?) and created a big ball of chakra."

I looked down at myself for the first time today. Burn marks littered my skin, but someplaces had bandages on. "You said you were able to retrieve a sample. Where is it?" Tsunade asked. "Yeah, I put it in my scroll in my pouch." Jiraiya was holding my pouch and held it upside down.

Nothing came out.

"Seems like you've been loated kid." He said. My kunai, shuriken, explosion tags and scrolls were gone. "Sasuke Uchiha, Miyuki Uzumaki and Naruto Uzumaki were the only ones at the scene." Tsunade said.

"What about the dark figure. Miyuki sealed it before he came." Jiraiya said. "Naruto and Miyuki are both here while we have no lead on Sasuke Uchiha or the dark figure." She said.

Time Skip

3rd POV*

Miyuki was able to get out of her bed and was trying to find Naruto's room. She came was Choji's room where Choza and Ino were. "They are not letting anyone into see him." Ino asked Choza. "No."

"But they say when he reaches Consciousness he will be alright." Ino let out a sigh of releave. "Thank goodness." "It was a fortunate day when Lady Tsunade, the Fifth Hokage agreed to come back. If it weren't for her Choji would have..." Choza said. 'Lady Tsunade the Fifth Hokage.' Ino thought.

Miyuki was about to get into their line of sigh, but her foot cramped up and she let out a groan and had to lean against the wall. "Miyuki!" Ino came to her side. "You probably shouldn't be out of bed." Choza said as she put her arm around the younger girl's shoulders.

"Ino how about you get Miyuki to her brother and I'll wait her with Choji." "Are you sure Choza." Ino asked him. "Just go I think she has waited enough."

As Ino and Miyuki were on their way to Naruto's room they began talking. "What happend to you Miyuki? Your all bandaged up, but I heard that you didn't fight Sasuke nor Naruto." "Because I didn't I was exposed to both thier Jutsu colliding." "That must have hurt." "I don't know, I was out pretty fast." Miyuki said and looked down at Ino.

Time Skip

Miyuki has been sitting with her brother for a while when there was a big poof outside. Naruto opened the window and there stood Jiraiya on a toad. Jiraiya talked to Naruto about forgetting Sasuke and train for when the Akatsuki come for him. Naruto refused to forget Sasuke and will make a new technique.

Jiraiya laughed. "You think you can do it. That sexy-Jutsu is pathetic." Miyuki shook her head. "Remember Jiraiya, he may not have dad's brains, but he has mom's brains." She said and then ruffeling(?) Naruto's hair.

"Meet me at the gate when you get out."

(A/N) Thanks for waiting, hope you enjoyed. 19-06-2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.3K 1.3K 72
What is Naruto wasn't the only child of kushina and Minato..what if they had a child before Naruto.. That older child is you Y/n Uzumaki,the first so...
23.4K 542 11
© SQUISHYMINNIE | for Itachi Uchiha ❦ - It's been years since (Y/N) last step foot on Konoha Village due to a mission she was intrusted with by the 3...
566K 24K 43
NARUTO WATTYS FIRST PLACE WINNER 2015 Highest Rank #1 Kakashi Hatake Before Naruto...before the Nine-Tails attack...there was Minato, Kushina, and he...
233K 6.9K 51
Y/n Uzumaki is the brother of Naruto but he is completely different to him. He is a naturally born prodigy just like his father. How will this affect...