My Time Has Passed (RWBY X Le...

By DekuMidoriyaXT_V2

(Y/N), The Greatest Huntsman of All Time, have been a hero to everyone in Remnant for quite some time now. Yo... More

Bio
Prologue: Awakening of Aggression
Chapter 1: Vale's Tombstone
Chapter 2: Daddy's Lil' Monsters, The Race To Get (Y/N)
Chapter 3: Getting Caught Up, Family Reunited (Arc #1 Part 1)
Chapter 4: Getting Caught Up, An Explanation(Arc 1 Part 2)
Chapter 5: Getting Caught Up, Crash and Burn, Jackass (Arc 1 Finale) 🎃
The Hidden Chronicles: Arc 1 (Filler Chapters)
Family Bio and Updated Bio
Arc II Prologue: Resurrecting The Past - Part 1
Arc III Prologue: The Burning Beacon, literally Part 1
Arc III Chapter 1: The Burning Beacon, literally - Part 2
Arc III Chapter 2: Haunted By Distant Past
Halloween Chapter (2/2): Rip and Tear, Until it is Done
Announcement + Discussion

Arc II Chapter 1: Resurrecting the Past - Arc Finale

4.3K 54 53
By DekuMidoriyaXT_V2

Note: This will have even less words than the last one and the shortest one at that. 

When the research team first saw the big, glass dome with a huge ball of light on top. They were filled with curiosity and fascination. Two things that can either create or destroy lives. 

What they didn't expect was that it was filled with futuristic items that they have never seen before. S.C.R.A.M.B.L.E satellites that makes them invisible through radar view. Stealth modules that makes you invisible for a certain amount of time. Complex drones/robots that are sentient and borderline human. Advanced machinery that doesn't require dust. Weapons that no longer needed dusts as power. But then there's the huge habitats that are 10,000 acres far and wide. 

Why does the mighty and legendary (Y/N) need that much land? First, they had to get their asses handed by the boss himself by falling into the classic trapdoor. 

The research team and the specialist, Winter Schnee, who turned out to be one of (Y/N)'s daughter, was not happy and scolded her old man. 

--With (Y/N)-- 

"Was putting a trapdoor really necessary?!" Winter scolded her father with her arms crossed. Her father, (Y/N), had a huge smile on his face. 

"It was. And it did a pretty good job of scaring you." He replied. Winter scoffs and stomps her way to a nearby corner. The others watch in confusion and turned to the one man who can only do that to her. 

Nobody said anything to (Y/N) as he wipes the dust of his cap and put it back on. 

"Alright, people, this is Habitat A. Home to the Chimera Beowolves and Ursa Majors." (Y/N) said as a truck rolls in. Everyone turns around and saw that nobody was driving the truck at all. 

"Get in the back. We still have a lot of miles to cover." He said before getting into the driver's seat. Everyone silently filled the truck, with Winter being next to her father. The truck's engine roared to life and started moving again. 

It was only a few minutes after the research team went into the truck and they've already noticed many things that may seem weird to them. 

The sky for this habitat looks quite the same as the real one. Instead of seeing a huge, giant ball of light. They saw it like they would've saw in the real world. 

Tribal "markings" are everywhere in the region. Paintings, silhouettes, wooden wolf dummies made from sticks and hay were everywhere at the side of the dirt road. Winter looked around with amazement, wondering who made them. 

Since there was a metal wall and a slit of glass separating the passenger seats. Winter felt comfortable to ask some questions she wouldn't able to ask loudly. 

"Hey, Dad. What's with all of these tribal markings everywhere? Didn't you say there are Chimera here?" She asked innocently. Her father turned to her as if he was surprised by the lack of edge she had with that question, but decided to ignore it for now. 

"Dear, you are about to find out in a second." He replied as he grabs the radio speaker and speaks into it. 

"Hello, ladies and gentlemen. I hope I haven't interrupted anything. We're arriving on the first joint settlement of Beowolves and Ursa Majors. A full picture of what they've done back in my day." He said to the speaker as they approached the same settlement that Monty stumbled upon. 

(Y/N) pulled the truck close to the settlement entrance. He looked at the back and pulled the microphone speaker closer to him. 

"We have arrived on our first stop. If you guys in the back would unbuckle your seat belts and get out of the truck. We're having a field day." He said as he stops the engine, unbuckles his seat belt, and stepped out of the truck. 

>>>

After everyone went inside the settlement, the research team were greeted by the local inhabitants with no hostile intent. But as soon as (Y/N) entered, they all surrounded him and bowed down to him like he's royalty. The same Alpha Beowulf in charge knelled in one knee. 

'Greetings, our Creator.' (Y/N) heard his telepathic introduction as well as everyone else. Like the Shaman, the voice is gravely deep and coarse, not the most pleasant thing to hear in your head. But then again, it was a way to scare or throw off the opponent when they're backed into a corner back when they existed.

"Did the Alpha just talked just now?" 

"Which one? There are practically multiple Alphas in here!" 

"Telepathically. They spoke telepathically, dumbass." 

"Quiet, something's happening...!"

"Right back at ya. Um, anything interesting that happened today?" (Y/N) questioned. The Alpha looked at his tepee and grunted. 

The Alpha's wife came out of the tepee with their children in her arms. All wrapped up in leather wraps. The Alpha's mate then handed the twins out with each hand as if she was offering me her baby twins as  a tribute for the Gods. 

'Bless our children, oh Great Creator. Father of Earth. May our second life be under your mercy and wisdom as you spread the Old World will in this broken planet.' 

"Old World will...?" 

"Earth? What's an Earth?" 

'They still remember everything? After all these years? I'm flattered, but they are just a step to my plan.' The Creator thought as he motioned his arms and made an 'X', placing his hands above the newborn's head. 

On cue, white gentle sparks began to pour onto the babies' head. Many of them were fascinated by the display. Once the light died down and (Y/N)put his hand down. He turned to the people and looked at them. 

"I have blessed these children with the shred of Light. These children and their next will attain new powers that is only accessible by this race and race alone. No longer are they animals born from darkness, but also born from the Light themselves. Therefore, clearing the divide between light and darkness." He declared. 

Cheers were emanated through howling and the banging of drums. Even (Y/N) was surprised at how they simply turned tribal after the events that aspired from the Schnee HQ Raid. 

'I guess there's a first step for everything.' He thought as walks deeper into the settlement to see how it developed. The others saw this and quickly walked behind him while Winter low key walked beside him. 

~Meanwhile~ 

While Donna and the Beacon professors traverse to the Aeronautics Division of the Dome. The android began feeling more nervous as her boyfriend and soulmate, Monty, is away from her. Even though Mont and The Boss told her (on separate days) that the professors are to be trusted and to be comfortable around. But she wasn't ready for the social awkwardness that came with it. 

The calculating stare of Ozpin directed at her while sipping coffee silently. 

The female professors glaring at her coldly. 

The flirty stare of Port looking at her gigantic fat mega milkers and her baby baring hips and ass. 

Then there's Oobleck sipping his coffee cup aggressively without reason. 

All of their actions combined are slowly tearing down the steel wall known as composure. 

'What do I do? What do I do?! I haven't done anything so far that could compromise anything at all!' She thought before thinking about the many times she shoved Monty's face into her big ass titties. 

'Oh...' With a defeated and blank look. Ozpin used that time to ask certain questions in terms of her relationship between (Y/N) and Ozpin. 

"Ms. Donna, apart from being an android who runs the whole facility. What is your relationship with (Y/N) Schlafende and Monty Oum?" The stoic professor asked. The question alone was enough to bring her back to the plane of reality. 

"Um, Monty is an interesting fellow. He is responsible for making me more or less a human. He and I make a good team. With (Y/N), don't get me wrong, but there's something... off with him whenever he talks to me." 

Everyone stopped walking as their expression turns to curiosity. 

"What do you mean by 'off'? Care to elaborate on that?" The headmaster questioned. 

Donna bit her lip before taking a deep breath and sighed. 

"When I first woke up, he looked shocked and horrified as if something was wrong with me. Over the next few weeks, I learned that he doesn't hate me, but whenever he comes to talk to me. He looked... depressed. He would always look away whenever I look at him in the eye. I would ask him from time to time what was wrong, but he quickly dismisses it with a scowl and tells me that there's nothing wrong with him. Deep down, I know that somehow I looked like someone who he knew before that he loved long ago. He just refuses to explain why... I wish he would break out of his shell and explain why he's doing it. I don't want anybody to look at me like that again." She explained innocently at the end. 

Everyone was shocked except for Ozpin, whose eyes were shadowed with a small scowl on his face. 

'So he instantly knew what this girl looked like... I don't blame you, brother... After all, she does look like Master. Your first lover and my sister-in-law. Someone who can't be replaced by no normal means. The irony of it all must have left a sour taste on the tip of your tongue.' 

"I understand your situation, but its not everyday you see him so unnerved around anybody at all these days. After all, (Y/N) is a man of full mystery, knowledge and power. Even I don't know what he thinks nor predict him." 

~With (Y/N)~

*Thinks about what type of ramen he's eating tonight whilst think about a waffle falling while simultaneously playing Kira Yoshikage's theme as it falls to its demise* 

"Dad, are you okay? You look a bit off right now." Winter asked as she looks at her grinning Dad. 

"Nothing, snow princess. I'm just fine." He replied as he thinks about some other things not related to this story at all. 

~Back to Donna~

"Here we go. Habitat B, The Aeronautics Division. Where the Nevermores fly." Donna said as her group arrives at a very, very bizarre landscape. 

"Ok, first of all. How in Gods' name did you fit a canyon, a forest, the badlands, and a lake in one habitat???" Professor Oobleck asked as he looks down beneath the glass dome.  

"If it wasn't for that ride over here. I wouldn't be ready for this one." Professor Port said, doing the same thing. 

"Please don't tell me this is just normal glass..." Professor Glynda asked Donna with her legs shaking a bit. 

"This is fiberglass we're talking about. It's not going to break to some giant bird beak or just the sheer weight of this room. For Mr. Oobleck, it's something in the lines of Pocket Dimension and very complicated world editing." Donna answered. 

"Nevertheless, the view here is amazing. As if you're looking at another place." Professor Peach looked in awe of the scenery above. 

"Well, Boss said that these places are based on his experiences back in the day. Now that I think about it, how did he even survive at a place like that?" Donna points at the badlands section where buildings made out of wood, stone, and thatches and flickering lights glow. 

"To be frank with you, (Y/N) is the only person in Remnant whose an equivalent of a history book. Has seen every battle, and has fought every battle in some way or another. It is possible that he has went to the uncharted parts of our world." Ozpin said. 

"If he did, why didn't hasn't there records of it?" Donna then asked. 

"Some things... are best left untouched" Ozpin replied as he pushes his glasses up. Knowing the truth of the landscape in front of them. 

On cue, A Nevermore came knocking on the glass. Everyone looked to see that it is not a generic Nevermore, but a humanoid looking one riding on a normal Nevermore. 

Confusion happened. 

The humanoid bird was wearing a cloak out of feathers despite having feathers themselves. It also carried a sword with them that looked like Harbinger for some reason. 

Donna casually opens the fiberglass window via remote and talks to the bird. 

"Hi, your Uber is here to pick you up." The bird spoke with a joke. Everyone took a full step back, not expecting a talking bird. 

"You can talk?!" Oobleck asked in surprise. The Nevermore shook its head in agreement. 

"Are you thinking like I'm one of those Beowolf brutes or the brain dead Ursas? Nah, we're the smartest group here. At least that's how we survive in this place anyway." It said as if it were offended. 

"You don't like the others?" Donna asked once again. The Nevermore shook its head. 

"We don't necessarily like them. If anything, we're more like distant cousins, but they aren't growing at the same rate as us. They're "Council of Elders" are the only ones that can communicate through telepathy. Although, the little birds have told me that there's a new one that could speak like us. I guess they aren't far behind after all." It explained to Donna. Giving her a bit of insight of what they are. 

The Nevermore looked towards the vast empty sky and saw a pack of Nevermores coming into their general direction. 

"Oh, look. That must be your ride to the Bird Cage. I hope you didn't eat anything for lunch because you're not going to like what happens next." It said. 

Everyone looked at each other anxiously. Donna was thankful that she didn't have motion sickness or gag reflex programmed into her android body. 

'Phew, I'm saved!" She thought thankfully as she prepared for what is yet to come. 

~Back to (Y/N)~

*Terminal noises inside his head* 

"Seriously, Dad, what is going through your mind right now? If Mom saw what you're doing, I bet she'll send you to the Mental Ward or something." Winter asked, breaking her calm demeanor as she looks at her half-drunken(?) dad. 

"For the last time, I'm fine and dandy. I didn't smoke or drink anything bad this morning or last night. I promised your mom that I wouldn't do it frequently like I usually do." He replied. 

"You literally smoked through five cigars today, Dad. Isn't that more than enough for you?" His daughter retorted. The burly man shrugged his shoulders in response. 

"That's a fourth of what I usually smoke, princess." He said, earning a look of wide eyes from his daughter. 

"...Excuse me?" Winter looks at me with an incredulous stare. 

"That's right, young lady. Before I had you and your other sisters and brothers, I smoked and drank all the time during missions, office work, and parties. When your mothers got pregnant, I stopped entirely out of the safety for you and your siblings that will come soon after. Even after you guys were born, I was still apprehended by your moms for smoking and drinking." (Y/N) explained to her. 

"I guess old habits die hard." (Y/N) reached for a cigar in his pocket to smoke. Not before Winter takes it and puts it in her mouth as she pulls a lighter out of her pocket and lit it. 

It was your turn for your jaws to drop as she inhales a fat amount of smoke and exhales it in your face. 

"You... You, too?" 

Winter giggles at the reaction, meaning that she got what she wanted out of him. 

"Since when?" (Y/N) asked out of curiosity. 

"It runs in the family." Winter simply replied with a smirk on her face. 

A smile made its way into his face and began to ruffle her hair with his big meaty hand. 

"Don't tell your mom about this. Promise?" He asked Winter as he takes one out and lit it up with friction alone.  

"Promise." She replied as she exhales a fat amount of smoke and blows it in your face. You did the same thing to her. 

'God, I'm such a bad influence...' (Y/N) thought as he thinks about the possibilities getting caught by Willow. 

~One huge Time Skip Later... (Because I'm going to write another chapter about what happened in a later date because too much happens)~

"Well, did everyone have a good time?" Monty asked everyone sans the scientists. 

Everyone groaned and Donna gave me a half-hearted frown as she glares at him. Sweat dripped on his forehead and looks away from her. 

"Aaaannyywaysss, It's getting pretty dark outside and the very rare and dangerous Grimm tend to flock around these parts now that the dome is here." He said. 

"Yeah, and you keep them all underneath this place, too." Glynda grumbles with her very messy hair, visible bruises, red patches and stretched out clothes from certain events that I will not explain until at a later time. 

"Don't be like that now, Ms. Glynda. It's not me who designed this place." The boy shrugged at her. 

"Thanks to you, I have to get another skin suit from the R&D Department." Donna said as she is currently wearing Monty's purple coat around her. 

Before anything went further, a truck arrives to pick up the professors up since flying in the air is not safe when a group of feral Manticores are out and about. 

"Alright, there's your ticket back home. I hope you have a wonderful night!" Monty innocently bid them farewell. Only for their reactions to be a collective sigh, groan, or the depressing sips of coffee from Ozpin and Oobleck. 

The professors filed out and entered the truck and the soldier closed the doors when they all went inside. After the truck left and head out to Beacon, Donna and Monty looked at each other. 

One with a predatory look and one with true fear. 

Before Monty could turn tail and run, Donna grabbed him by the shoulders and pressed him against her chest. 

"No no no, Mr. Oum. Don't you dare run away this time. Look over there." She points at the moon, it's a shattered moon, but it's a full moon since it's shining bright. 

Monty felt his soul leaving and his blood entering from the waist down. The last thing he saw was Donna licking her luscious lips before running inside the dome to God knows where. 

.

.

.

.

.

~ A Few Days Later, Kingdom of Vale~

"Alright, gentleman. Remember, if you see a girl with red-tipped hair and a red scarf with a big ass scythe on her back. Do not engage and report her to me." A certain orange-haired man wearing a white suit and bowler hat told a group of thugs. 

"Why is that, boss? She's a huntress or something?" A thug asked him. 

"It's a complicated situation, but that's not important. All that matters is that if you see her, do NOT engage. I don't want her to ruin my plans." He said to the hired thugs. 

'And I do not want my ass to get kicked this early! By my little sister!' 

"Anyways, are you guys ready?" The leader said as he whips out a cane from nowhere.

Before they could charge in and rob the dust store. A girl with red headphones noticed them and looked confused. 

"Um, what are you guys doing?" Asked the girl as she approaches the group of thugs. 

Everyone turned and saw the one girl the leader told them not to engage. Red-tipped hair, red scarf and a giant scythe on her back. What was off about her was a heart "pin" in the middle of her chest, the lack of clothing she wore and the butterfly tattoos on her body. 

The problem is that she looked innocent despite her choice of clothing and it caught everyone off guard, including her brother, Roman Torchwick. 

"You know what, change of plans... GET HER!!!" Roman, now pissed that her sister, Ruby Rose, had to go to the same shop that he wanted to rob of all the stores here. 

The thugs started to open fire at the young girl, but Ruby has something up her sleeve. With her father's proud bloodline surging through her veins. A spirit manifested right before Ruby's eyes and caught all the bullets coming at her direction. 

The thugs stopped, bewildered at the sight in front of them until those bullets came straight towards their kneecap, thigh, or the other kneecap. The thugs unlucky enough to get caught in the rain of bullets were rendered crippled because of the pain. 

Ruby finished the rest by using her semblance to zip through them and knock them out by a chopping them in the neck. After that, she turned her head to Roman, who was already bolting for the rooftops. 

Ruby didn't like that. She didn't like how her big brother would run away instead of fighting her. She was mad she learned that he turned to a life of crime despite being raised by the same father as her. 

'Why did he do such a thing? He had everything! Being the son of the best hunter in history wasn't enough for him?!' She thought as she gritted her teeth, chasing the criminal down jumping from rooftop to rooftop. 

Finally, both of them stopped running, perching from two water tanks. Away from the city and night life. 

"I never knew my big brother would be the one thing our father hated." Ruby said to Roman. The brother snorts, shaking his head at Ruby's rather childish perspective of him. 

"You don't know anything about me, Ruby. Our father may have built a legend of himself, but it goes much, much deeper than that. So deep that some of them are completely forgotten and was never told again." Roman told Ruby, hinting about the many misdeeds that came along (Y/N)'s rise to legends. 

"Nobody will believe a lowly criminal such as you. Like it or not, you'll be caught and be thrown into prison. That way, people will forget about you instead." Ruby retorted. Roman shook his head one more time before he attempts to jump down from the tank. Only to see vines around him. 

"What?! What in the seven hell's is this?!" 

Roman saw the many vines surrounding him and Ruby. The thorns emitted a bright red glow while the stem emitted a lush green. Roses grew out of these vines, but something crackled in those. Something shocking. 

"You just noticed. This is one of my Stand's ability. The ability to make vines that shoots out high speed Ruby gems at you if you touch it while at the same time deliver a million volts of electricity throughout your body." Ruby proudly stated its stand ability. 

"ROSE FREE!" She shouted as her Stand stood beside her. Roman looked at her, mildly impressed with her plans. 

"I knew you were here in Vale somehow. At the same time, I had to buy some dust but you were robbing the dust store I go to regularly so I went ahead and set up this trap and fancy my way to the store until I wait for the exact time were most robberies at night occur which is 6 PM. Considering the current season calendar, this year is the year of summer with a winter solstice. That means night time is around 5 PM to 7 AM. So I took this to my advantage and that brings us here tonight." Ruby explained. 

Roman gritted his teeth and clenched his fist in anger. Cursing his little sister for having her father's intelligence in battle. 

'Damn it, why am I always stuck with the smart ones? Well, I guess I'll have to bluff my way out until my ride picks me up.' 

"I have to admit. You impressed me today with that clever trap of yours truly. It's truly amazing how you come up with this in a short amount of time." 

"But we can just stand here until dusk or my ride comes to pick me up and shoot you down. These vines maybe intimidating, but as a hardened criminal. They are nothing but a buffer of the unspeakable." He finished explaining as he crossed his arms. 

"The trap is the last thing you have to worry about." Ruby said, making Roman's eyes go 👀. 

Ruby then pulls her scythe out and turns it into a sniper rifle. Putting a bullet into the bullet chamber and cocking it. She aims it right at Roman's family jewels. 

"N-NANIII??!!" Roman said as the unspeakable happened. 

Ruby fired the gun, only for the .50 cal bullet to whiz behind his legs on purpose. The orange-haired criminal wanted to pass out from the prospect of his ball sacks exploding into bits and pieces. 

"I won't miss again." Ruby warned him as she loads another one in and takes aim, before she could even fire. A bullhead flew past Ruby and opened its cockpit. Revealing a familiar figure with an ice cream for hair starting up a mini-gun mounted on the cockpit. Ruby saw this and jumped down from the water tank and whizzed through the rooftops to dodge the hail of bullets trailing her. 

The vine trap disappeared and Roman barely got inside, let alone making it to the cockpit. 

Then a girl with bright amber eyes summoned a bow made of fire out of nowhere and shot an explosive arrow. It barely hit Ruby but the shock wave of the explosion messed up her balance. 

Roman predicted her movement and threw a fire dust crystal where he thinks she will go next. Turns out that he was right and was seconds away from blasting her to bits and Ruby knew this and Rose Free sprang up to absorb the incoming damage. 

Roman shot the dust crystal and violently explodes. When the dust settled, Ruby was encased in a purple bubble with a blonde woman standing at the edge of a building. 

"Shit! We got a huntress here!" Roman shouted as they tried to close the cockpit before noticing something very scary. 

In the distance, a very visible dark purple aura emanated  a very menacing and imposing atmosphere. Roman and everyone inside the Bullhead knew what the fuck is up and repeatedly pressed the close button to avoid the mighty wrath of the entity below. Not long after that the Bullhead left quickly as they throttled their engine to max speed to get away. 

With that encounter over, Ruby walked up to the blonde woman and hands her a blank paper and a pen. 

"Aren't you Glynda Goodwitch from Beacon, right? So can you sign my autograph?" Ruby asked very innocently with a hint of excitement in her voice. Only to be greeted with a riding crop to the hands, making Ruby yelp and flail her arms around in the air. 

"You are in so much trouble, young lady!" Glynda shouts as he smacks her riding crop near Ruby's hand, making her yelp again. 

"Yare Yare Daze, Glynda." You said as you tip your cap with a little grin on your face. 

~Sometime Later~

After the whole robbery gone wrong incident, Glynda and Ruby came to the Vale Police Department to recount the events that transpired during that time. They are residing on an interrogation room with a single light bulb hanging above them. 

Ruby is eating a cookie given by Ozpin while the two watched her ate it. The headmaster is surprised that Ruby looked innocent while wearing such rebellious clothing and tattoos in her arm. 

"So, when did you get those skills of yours to knock out a group of thugs like that?" Ozpin asked rather bluntly. 

"Ithh wathh mehhh Uncclthh-" Ruby replied with her mouth full of cookies. The girl realized what she was doing and gulped down the cookies before facing Ozpin. 

"It was my Uncle that taught me how to fight. I used to suck at it until I went to Signal and he gave me a lesson here and there. He said that it was based on what my real dad had taught him years ago." She explained to him. 

"Real father?" Both Ozpin and Glynda asked simultaneously. Ruby looked at them with confusion before averting her eyes and going further into the subject.

"Yeah, it was pretty wild when I discovered that me and my half-sister had the same real dad. What caught me off guard is what that recording told us who are actual father is and who we are." She said before meeting their eyes. 

"(Y/N) Schlafende. That's my biological father's name." She proudly declared before Ozpin spits out his coffee on himself and Glynda chokes on her spit and cough loudly. Ruby backed out in surprise as the headmaster and huntress began to panic. 

"Are you okay?!" She asked the two. Both of them waved their hands at her and cleaned themselves up. 

"No, no, we're not fine! Are you telling me that HE is your father? As in direct descendant?!" Glynda asked Ruby. Earning a hesitant nod from her. 

"Yeah... Tai said that I got my silver eyes and looks from my mom and my special powers from my Dad. He didn't tell me anything about my mom but the recording said that my mom was alongside with Dad before they even had me." Ruby explained. 

Ozpin's eyes widened and realized that his suspicions are true. 

Summer didn't die. She was able to conceive her own child which is her. The recording that she was talking about was sent by... 

"That's right. I sent that package myself." Everyone turned their attention near the door to see the the one and only, (Y/N), leaning against the cold steel wall. 

"It's good to see you again, child. I have to admit, cornering your brother like that was unexpected, even for me. I'm so proud of you, Ruby. I am-" (Y/N)'s speech was interrupted when Ruby used her semblance to tackle her Dad and embraced him as much as she can. 

"PAAPAA!!" She cried as she buries her head into her Dad's abdomen. The surprise caught (Y/N) off guard, the force of her headbutt was enough to bring his aura red. The force was so strong that it caved the wall that he was leaning on.

The hunter laughed as he reunites with the last daughter. Ozpin and Glynda looked at each other and then looked at the two. There is a lot of explaining to do. 

...

After calming Ruby down, the girl went ahead and happily ate her cookies while sitting on her father's lap while the man himself watched her in spectacle. 

The two of them are by far a polar opposite to each other. Ruby was pure-hearted and innocent like her mom was when she attended Beacon and her father was very imposing for people who people had never seen him up close. 

In Ozpin and Glynda's view, it's like a battle hardened lion watching over his lion cub as it ate its meal. Or a giant looking after an innocent lady after saving him from death. There are many comparisons that describes the two, but the headmaster took one big sip of coffee before questioning Ruby. 

Behind them, Star Platinum stoically stands beside them with his arms crossed while Rose Free is latched unto his back. Like a baby koala latching onto her mother's back. 

"So, to start things off again. Do you know who I am?" Ruby looked up and nodded. 

"Yep. You're Ozpin, right? Headmaster of Beacon and my dad's half-brother." She replied. 

"How did you know that I was your father's half-brother?" Ozpin questioned. 

"I bet Tai blurted it out by accident." (Y/N) said, Ruby hummed in agreement. 

"Oh my Gods... Of course, Tai will be the one to do that, but that doesn't matter. Do you know why I'm here beside the fact that you knock out a group of thugs by yourself and almost shoot your brother's family jewels?" 

"Wait, does it have to do with Beacon Academy? Most importantly, going to Beacon?" She replied, Ozpin nods his head. 

"That's right. We're offering you a spot in Beacon. Not only will you be two years advanced, but you're also going to become a huntress yourself at a young age. Will you accept this offer? You can always no." Ozpin offered. 

"No way... are you serious? Papa, is he serious?" Ruby asked (Y/N) as she points at Ozpin. 

"Yeah, he's serious. I know that he sips out of his coffee cup every three seconds or so but he's serious about it." He replied. Ruby thought about it for a second before looking back at the headmaster himself. 

"I accept!" Ruby said, agreeing with Ozpin's terms. 

"Good. I'm glad that you'd accept it because this year will be different from the rest. You'll have not one, but two new classes with two different teachers. One of them you'll be quite familiar with that he's in this very room right now." Ozpin said. Ruby stopped grabbing the last piece of cookie in the plate as she slowly turns around to meet the eyes of her father. Who sighed and glared at Ozpin for a second. 

"Yeah, I'm going to be your new teacher at Beacon soon." (Y/N) confirmed as he tips his cap. 

"Well, that's about everything I have to say. Me and Glynda shall return to Beacon to make preparations." Ozpin and Glynda stood up and walked to the door. Before Ozpin could open the door, he turned around to look at (Y/N) and Ruby. 

"Before I go, take as long as you need in there. I'll tell the chief that you'll be staying here for a little longer. Have a good night." Ozpin bid farewell before opening the door for Glynda and closed it. 

Now the two of them are left alone in the room filled with comfortable silence. Ruby's mind was filled with a lot of things like how her Dad was taller than he'd expected or how he looks so young. 

"Little Red?" 

"Papa?" 

Both of them looked at each other in surprise before laughing. 

"I can't believe this is happening. All my life, I've always wanted to become a huntress because Tai told me that my mother was before she passed away. But I wasn't expecting YOU to be my actual dad. Everyone went wild when you took over the Schnee Dust Company and made the (Y/N) Foundation. Especially Tai, who was overjoyed. Yang was thrilled and hoped that you're going to Beacon and Zwei was very happy for some reason. And then I found out I had two other half-sisters... I'm just glad that I have a father that will stay by my side. And to watch me grow to become... you." Ruby said with her head leaning against his chest. 

While (Y/N) didn't smile or cry, he was really crying his heart out. Knowing that half of her dreams might not even come true. When she said that she wanted to become him someday, he thought about everything that he had done up to this point. 

'Little Red, bless your pure soul! I can't believe after eons of living in this broken world...' 

'Master, I have finally found someone who is worthy of lifting the curse caused by my actions! Your efforts were not wasted! Finally... I'm one step closer... to being with you again...'

"Papa, are you okay?" Ruby asked. (Y/N) snapped out of his trail of thought and looked at his daughter's concerned eyes. 

"I'm fine, Little Red. I was just considering what you said just now.  And I agree, you will grow up to be the finest huntsman around. But I have a deal to make..." He trailed. 

"What's is it?" She asked so innocently.

"Promise me that no matter what happens to me. Dead, missing, or gone from this world. I want you to look after your sisters, your moms, relatives and your friends." He said heavily. 

"WHAT?! Me?! Um. Hold on, I can't see you dying to someone or something! You'll come back to us like before, right?!" A panicked Ruby asked. 

"But what if I don't come back? What if someone or something that's more powerful than me threatens the human and faunus race? I need someone that will pass on my testimony and fix the mistakes I've made. That someone, is you, Little Red." He explained. 

Ruby clutches her dad's coat and held it tightly. Many emotions that are stirring inside of her. 

" I know this is a promise made between a father and the oldest child. But I know what you're capable off. So please, Ruby. Do you promise?" He said as he offered a handshake. 

Ruby thought about it for a minute before she took his hand and shook it firmly. 

"I promise!" Ruby promised. 

(Y/N) smiles and pats Ruby in the head. 

"That's my girl." 

~>>>~

After the two left the police department. (Y/N) held Ruby's hand like a doting father, and Ruby held it closer to her, feeling warmth and security within her very being. 

"So you were here to gather some dust for your weapons, huh?" (Y/N) asked. 

"Yeah, I was getting some vials until he showed up and ruin it." Ruby replied with a frustrated sigh. 

"Well, I can probably give you boxes of dust vials from the Schnee Dust Company and some modifications to your weapon, you know." 

"REALLY?!!" Ruby shouted with joy and amusement as her eyes are filled with stars, making her Dad laugh. 

"Of course, Ruby. I practically own the place and I probably have some sniper mods for you to try." He said. 

"OMG OMG! I can't believe Crescent Rose will be buffed to oblivion! You have no idea how happy  I am!" The ecstatic Ruby began jumping on her toes in excitement. 

"On top of that, we're giving you lead tipped, gunpowder-dust ammunition that I am currently distributing to replace the old ammunition to make more guns effective. Your Crescent Rose of yours should be able to pierce the mightiest of Grimm armor!" This made Ruby shake as if she ate a ton of sugar. 

"No. Way. You're not pulling any strings are you?" 

"Of course not, you're getting this all for free because of me. Consider this as a gift for getting into Beacon, you hear?" Ruby nods and hugs him tightly.

"Thanks, Papa." (Y/N) hugged her back. 

"Anything for my lovely Little Red..." 

With that, our two protagonists formed an inseparable bond that night. Despite being different by nature, they all shared similar interests, beliefs, and hobbies. What Ruby did not know, was that promise, made by her own father. Will be the start of her own hardships and trials. Most importantly, will be the start of her own bizarre adventure. 

        ゴ

ゴ 

       ゴ 

<----- To Be Continued

(A/N): That's about it for this Arc. The shortest one at that. Most of what happens here will be a side chapter from the mock battle of Donna and Monty to Star Platinum and Rose Free's awkward yet wholesome talk. The reunion between (Y/N) and Ruby was honestly one of the many things I was looking forward to. Arc III will be the arc that you've been all waiting for this entire lives... 

The Initiation 

That's about it for me, Ciao!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 778 23
Ever since Blake left the White Fang, Y/N has always been skeptical and worried about the White Fang itself, seeing how it changed his older brother...
60.3K 1.2K 32
After a tragic event that left (Y/N) (L/N) alone and afraid, there was only one place where he could go: The Belladonnas. He took on the role of a...
31.5K 525 12
A request from ARCtrooper70. The General plot is the following which may or may not be tweak: Male Ruby Rose but in the Grimmverse AU. Starts with...
46.4K 2.1K 17
She did it. She won. The kingdoms were too late in uniting against her, and Salem achieved her victory. Now you, an immortal friend to both Ozma and...