Star Wars One Shots

By Famgirl1243

Well uh, the title kinda explains it:) I'm kinda done with the book, I've been writing chapters lately but up... More

Hello There!
Time Flies ~ Qui Gon Jin
Sick ~ Qui Gon Jin
One Mistake ~ Qui Gon Jinn
Connections ~ Qui Gon Jinn
There Are Rules ~ Obi-Wan Kenobi
Doing Nothing ~ Obi-Wan Kenobi
Childhood Memories ~ Obi-Wan Kenobi
Lessons ~ Obi-Wan Kenobi
Lessons Pt 3. ~ Obi-Wan Kenobi
Nightmares ~ Obi-Wan Kenobi
Festival Of Light ~ Anakin Skywalker
Focus ~ Anakin Skywalker
Focus Pt. 2~ Anakin Skywalker
Kids ~ Anakin Skywalker
A Date ~ Anakin Skywalker
Stuck Up ~ Anakin Skywalker
Just One Dance ~ Anakin Skywalker
Late Nights ~ Luke Skywalker
Drunken Mess ~ Luke Skywalker
Frozen ~ Luke Skywalker
Ghost ~ Luke Skywalker
The Force ~ Luke Skywalker
Beautiful ~ Luke Skywalker
You Are My Mission ~ Han Solo
Hot Shot ~ Han Solo
Comfort ~ Han Solo
Magic ~ Han Solo
Congratulations ~ Han Solo
Anyone Can Change ~ Ben Solo
Relax ~ Kylo Ren
Lost ~ Kylo Ren
Its Quiet Uptown ~ Kylo Ren
Satisfied ~ Ben Solo
Second Choice ~ Kylo Ren
Last Night ~ General Hux
Treat You Better ~ General Hux
The Spy ~ General Hux
Relief ~ General Hux
Crush ~ General Hux
Stars ~ General Hux
Puppy Dog Eyes ~ Poe Dameron
Campfire ~ Poe Dameron
Hidden ~ Poe Dameron
Storms ~ Poe Dameron
Come With Me ~ Poe Dameron
First Kiss ~ Mando
Stowaway ~ Mando
Mistake ~ Mando
Mistake Pt.2 ~ Mando
Just A Kid ~ Mando
Kids ~ Mando
Tragedy ~ Mando
Movies ~ Darth Maul
Reunion ~ Kanan Jarrus
Authors Note
Bad Dreams ~ Anakin Skywalker
You Left Me. ~ Ahsoka Tano
All Nighter ~ Commander Cody
Stress ~ Luke Skywalker
I Got You ~ Boba Fett
Late Nights ~ General Hux

Lessons Pt. 2 ~ Obi-Wan Kenobi

7.2K 164 35
By Famgirl1243

A/N: heya noodles hahahahaa this is gonna be a time skip to the next morning of yall doing the thing;) I'm not very comfortable writing smut but it was heavily implied in the last chapter and I woke up this morning and BAM! Inspiration hit me. Damn I feel like one of my villagers in animal crossing lolol

My body stirred slightly as I slowly woke up. I groaned out slightly at the blinding light coming through my window from the sun. Soft snores came from next to me and glanced over to see Obi-Wan in my bed, shirtless. I blinked and sat up looking at my room. Our robes were strewn around the floor. My mouth fell agape as my mind began to grasp that it was morning and Obi-Wan was still here. Don't get me wrong, I was glad that he stayed afterwards and didn't just up and leave when we were done but Anakin might be looking for him. I grabbed onto his shoulder, shaking him slightly.

"Obi, wake up." I whispered, shaking him.

He groaned and turned slightly before he looked at me with half-lidded eyes.

"(Y/n), what's wrong?" He asked sleepily.

"Its morning." I said which made him instantly spring up from the bed.

He pulled half the covers with him making me squeak at the cold air, hitting my cold body. Obi-Wan quickly fumbled with his tunic to put it over himself and tie it. I pulled the covers back over my body and watched him. His hair was messed up and his face was flushed. A knock at my door made us both freeze.

"Master (Y/n), have you seen Obi-Wan?" It was Anakin.

Obi-Wan's padawan. I blinked and Obi-Wan stood frozen with his hands still fumbling with the tie.

"No I just woke up. Have you checked the library." I spoke, trying to sound sleepy still.

"Oh no, I hadn't. Thank you Master." His voice came through again before the clicking of his boots faded away.

My stomach churned at the thought of seeing any of the high ranking Jedi Masters. Obi-Wan cleared his throat and put the rest of his robes on. He grabbed a fresh pair of my clothes and put them on the bed. Obi-Wan rubbed his jaw with his hand.

"How are you gonna get out of here.." I whispered softly.

He looked out the window he came in from.

"I'll just sneak back to my room. It shouldn't be that hard." Obi-Wan said.

I nodded, he smiled and walked to over to me. He kissed my forehead.

"I love you." He said softly.

I smiled and looked up at him.

"I love you too." I replied, pressing my lips against his.

Obi-Wan smiled against the kiss. I pulled away from him and smiled.

"Don't get caught dummy." I said pushing him away from me.

He chuckled and nodded before climbing out of the window. I smiled and swung my legs over the bed. I stood up, grabbing my clothes and walked to the connected bathroom. I took a quick shower and changed. I brushed my hair out and walked towards a small library that held all the old Jedi texts. My mind was clouded with thoughts of the night before. My face burned slightly as the thought of Obi-Wan hovering over me.

'Calm down (Y/n)' I mentally scolded myself and I walked in the library.

I grabbed on of the books that held the Jedi code in it. I inhaled deeply, opening it and started to read. My eyes closed slightly as I started to focus more on myself. I started to meditate. I stared at the vision that started to appear in front of me. Obi-Wan sat on a Boga, he said something to Cody, one of the clone commanders. I couldnt make out what any of them said. I was walking away from Obi-Wan as he rode off towards the wall to climb up. Cody looked down before nodding. He looked towards one of the clones who was manning a small cannon.

"Fire."

Was all I could make out.

"What?!" I yelled out seeing the cannon shot fly towards Obi-Wan.

My eyes widened as I ran towards then stopped in front of a hole in the ground. I turned to look at the clones. They all held their guns up to me. My eyes widened as I instinctively backed away from them. My foot slipped behind me, my weight falling back as I fell down the hole. I screamed before I slammed into water. Someone tugged on my robe sleeve, pulling me out of the meditation. I quickly turned around.

"Master (L/n), Master Yoda wants to speak with me and you." A small voice spoke, I glanced down seeing Rylan holding my sleeve.

"Oh, alright. Thank you." I said softly and she nodded, walking with me towards the small meeting room we had for the council.

"Are you alright Rylan?" I asked, not knowing if the unease I felt was me or her.

It might've been a mixture of both. She was a child, going to present herself in front of the council. Me, I'm going to stand in front of the council and try to hide the fact that I had done one of the most unspeakable things a Jedi could ever do. Obi-Wan and I could both be expelled from the order if they found out. My throat started burning as I felt throw up start to come up. The thought of Obi-Wan being expelled was sickening to me. He had worked his whole life for this, and so have I but he took it very personally. The fact that we were even doing anything with each other was surprising to me. I pulled my fingers slightly under my robes, trying not to make Rylan worry. I stopped in front of the door and inhaled before opening the door. Multiple Jedi sat in chairs. Obi-Wan stood in the middle and turned back to look at me. I bowed my head slightly, walking next to him.

"You wanted to speak with me?" I said softly, looking back up at the masters.

Yoda looked at me.

"We have decided to assign you a padawan Master (L/n)." Master Windu said.

I blinked.

"Master are you sure? I'm still training myself." I stammered out.

Standing next to him made all my nerves go crazy. I felt like I was sweating bullets but I knew I wasn't.

"Hmmm, unease I sense in you, Master (L/n). On your mind what is?" Yoda spoke out, no one answering my question.

I glanced down at Rylan who was staring at the floor.

"I um have been having a vision of the clones turning against Obi-Wan and I. It lead to both of our deaths." I lied.

Well I guess I didn't, that vision did make me worry but not as much as what happened earlier. My body shook slightly from the anxiety swelling up in my chest. I watched as the multiple masters faces contorted into worry and concern. Something grabbed onto my robe tightly, I glanced down seeing Rylan holding onto it, I could sense the fear coming off of her.

"Dont worry young one. We'll be alright." Obi-Wan spoke out against all the masters murmuring.

Rylan nodded, her grip slowly loosening from my robe.

"As for our previous decision, Master Kenobi and I both think you are ready to take on training a padawan." Mace Windu said shifting the conversation. He made a motion towards Rylan. " This youngling will start training under you."
Rylan's eyes widened.

"T-Thank you Master Windu!" She exclaimed.

He smiled and nodded at the small girl. "Go back to your studies padawan. Master (L/n) will start training you tomorrow."

And with that, Rylan ran out of the room. Her face beaming with happiness. I smiled softly as she closed the door.

"About this vision Master (L/n), when did it occur?" Master Windu asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

I nodded. "Today, I was meditating before Rylan came to get me. She snapped me out of it." I said softly, Obi-Wan shifted in his step.

My stomach churned as I watched Yoda furrow his eyebrows at me. God this was terrifying. I glanced at Obi-Wan, he seemed as calm as ever. Had he done this before? Why was he so calm?

"We'll take into consideration this vision you had." Master Plo Koon said to me.

I nodded.

"You are dismissed." Master Windu said to me, moving his hand.

I bowed my head again slightly.

"Thank you Masters." I spoke softly before walking out of the room.

My heart pounded in my chest as I closed the door behind me. I let out a shaky breath. I turned on my heel and walked back towards the library. I just needed to calm myself down and maybe I could get more answers for what I saw.

Obi-Wan's POV

I blinked as (Y/n) walked out. She was so nervous, I'm surprised that none of the other masters said anything about it.

"Master Kenobi."

I looked up Yoda. "Yes?"

"Too close, your relationship with Master (L/n) is." He spoke sternly.

That fake facade of calmness I had just shattered. My heart stopped after those words.

"What do you mean? We're just friends." I said trying to shake off the comment.

"We gave her a padawan to try to occupy her more. You two have been getting too close," I opened my mouth to yell at them but I quickly closed it.

"And I'd hate to lose one if the best Jedis the order has." Mace Windu said.

I bowed my head slightly. "Yes Masters."

My heart sunk as I said those words. He nodded and I slowly walked out of the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 1.4K 21
In this book you can find Star Wars Imagines as the title says! -Requests are closed- 11/08/18 - #5 in hux 29/09/18 - #2 in hux ~Disclaimer: I don't...
455K 7.2K 100
This is a book of imagines. Enough said. Please note that I will not write boyxboy(with the exception of relationships between canon characters) or a...
17K 461 31
as the title suggests. Males from Star Wars Who'll be covered? Kylo Ren Luke Skywalker Anakin Skywalker Han Solo Finn Poe Dameron General Hux Obi-Wa...
48.8K 1.1K 30
This is a Kylo Ren x reader where (Y/n) was part of the resistance and taken by Kylo Ren. (Y/n) spends a lot of time with Kylo and begins to realise...