I Think Your Love Would Be To...

By littleninja0

Working for Post Malone shouldn't be too hard right? Simple, just don't fall in love More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Authors Note
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Authors Note
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Author's Note
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Author's Note
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Author's Note
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Author's Note
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Author's Note
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Author's Note
Author's Note

Chapter 18

4.5K 93 33
By littleninja0

I spent about thirty unnerving minutes overthinking my seemingly complicated situation with Austin. But I couldn't help my tired body from falling into a deep slumber following my incredible unexpected orgasm.

I woke up the next morning feeling a little too relaxed, finally getting a good nights rest.

Maybe I just needed to have my needs taken care of.

And boy did Austin take real good care of them.

I couldn't help myself from smiling as I got ready for the morning. I knew I couldn't be stupidly grinning in front of the entire team all day, so I had to get it off my chest while I could.

I styled my hair in waves and decided on a short olive green skirt and a black long sleeved shirt for my outfit. I quickly put on some makeup and applied deodorant and my favorite perfume.

I grabbed my laptop and decided I'd rather catch up on emails while I had some caffeine in my system. I headed downstairs to the kitchen, noticing I wasn't the only one awake so early.

Natalie was sipping on a glass of orange juice as I came down the steps. I went straight towards the coffee maker after I gave her a small smile.

"Good morning." I said, breaking the awkward silence as she made no effort to speak to me.

"Morning. You're up early." Her eyebrow raised as she forced a smile.

"Yeah I-uh had a good nights sleep for once." I said as I scooped the ground coffee into the machine.

"Well good for you. I woke up at like 2 am and couldn't fall back asleep." She rolled her eyes.

"Oh no, that sucks." I shrugged my shoulder, unsure what to say to her as I reached for a clean mug.

"So you and Austin seem to be getting pretty close." She
spoke up, catching me completely off guard. I froze in place, my back still facing her. I was thankful she couldn't see how red I was turning at the mention of Austin's name.

I cleared my throat and took in a deep breath before turning around, hoping the color on my cheeks had somewhat faded in the past five seconds.

"We've become good friends." I gave her a weak smile as she began to eye me from head to toe.

"I see that. Well him and I have been good friends for a while now. But I think maybe he might be into me." She smirked as she spoke.

"Oh really?" I asked, a very fake smile planted on my face. "He told you that?"

"Well not exactly. But I mean when you work with someone for a while, all this tension starts to build up and it's only a matter of time until you both can't take it anymore." She shrugged her shoulders.

If you only knew, I mentally rolled my eyes at her.

"Yeah I get what you mean." I mumbled as I poured the hot coffee into my mug, anxious for my first sip.

But the way this conversation was going with Natalie, I probably needed some vodka instead.

Thankfully I was rescued as I saw Vanessa coming down the staircase to join us.

"Good morning ladies!" She exclaimed, her usual peppy attitude in full effect.

"Good morning Vanessa." I grinned at her, taking a sip from my cup.

"Not so good morning thanks to you V." Natalie rolled her eyes.

"What's wrong with you so early in the freaking morning? I literally just got here." Vanessa snapped back, her happy demeanor quickly turning into a scowl.

"You and Smitty are all cute and shit but you could be a little quieter in the bedroom. Jesus, waking up me up in the middle of the night." Natalie scoffed as she got up to place her empty glass in the sink.

The pure look of confusion in Vanessa's eyes was enough to make my heart sink.

It wasn't her and Smitty that Natalie had heard.

It was me and Austin.

Well, mostly me.

Fuck I knew I was being reckless. Carelessly moaning away like we had the whole house to ourselves.

But how was I suppose to keep quiet while Austin was giving me the most intense pleasure of my life? Just the thought of his head between my legs gave me a spine chilling flashback of last night.

Really not the time Lena.

Vanessa's gaze locked with mine and she furrowed her brows briefly, carefully studying my widened eyes and worried expression.

She turned her attention back to Natalie and cleared her throat. "Oh! You heard us? Sorry about that. I'll be quieter next time." She rambled on, covering for me as she made her way to the coffee maker to pour herself a cup.

"It's fine. It's just that I usually don't hear you guys. So don't make a habit out of it." She rolled her eyes again. "Anyway I'm going to work on my designs." She turned to face me. "Oh and Lena, let me know if you need any styling tips." She smiled as she glanced at my outfit. "I would be happy to help."

Oh this bitch is trying me.

I gritted my teeth slightly as I watched her prance her way up the staircase.

"Don't mind her, she's an actual bitch." Vanessa turned to face me as she leaned against the counter.

"Vanessa look-" I began, scrambling to think of what I was going to tell her. She had kindly took the blame for me and she knew it was me that Natalie was talking about. I had to tell her the truth, I had no choice.

"Lena don't sweat it. That's what friends are for! You know I have your back." She smiled.

"Vanessa I can't thank you enough, you really didn't have to do that for me. I owe you one." I sighed, hoping maybe she wouldn't ask me any personal questions. But who was I kidding, I knew she would.

"Of course girlfriend. The only thing you owe me is details. Now spill." She raised her brows.

And here we go.

"Oh my god was it Chris? I couldn't help but notice how flirty he was with you yesterday. He couldn't stop staring at you in your bikini and I saw you guys were talking alot. How was he? Is he big?" Her eyes widened as she went on endlessly.

I squeezed my eyes shut, knowing that she couldn't be more wrong.

Vanessa was my friend and I couldn't lie to her. She was the only person I felt like I could confide in besides Adam and I knew I could trust her.

"Um Vanessa. I have to tell you something. But you have to promise me you won't tell anyone. Not even Smitty." I nearly begged as her eyes squinted with concern.

"Of course your secret is safe with me. Honey what is it? Was Chris bad in bed?" She asked curiously. "I mean he couldn't have been that bad if you woke Natalie up." She chuckled.

"No it was amazing actually." I smiled as the thoughts from last night reentered my head. "But the thing is, it wasn't Chris." I felt myself physically cringing waiting anxiously for the dots to connect in her head.

She gave me a confused look before it all came together and her expression quickly turned into utter shock.

"Holy shit Lena! Holy fucking shit are you serious? I fucking knew this would happen!" She exclaimed in a loud whisper. "You slept with Austin?!" She asked excitedly, trying her best to keep quiet.

"Well we didn't slept together. But we did.. other things." I hushed, my cheeks burning with fire as I told her.

"Oh my god did he eat your-"

"Yes." I cut her off before she could finish her sentence.

"Well damn I didn't know Austin's tongue was that talented. Waking people up in the middle of the night." She chuckled as she nudged my shoulder. "Lee this is huge! How did this even happen?"

"Well I sort of confronted him when I first started about him not liking me and he told me he was basically avoiding me because he's attracted to me. And then he kissed me, and I let him and now this." I shyly admitted.

"Wow well that escalated fast! Totally not judging. I'm so happy about this! I would have never even noticed this was going on. Sure I've seen the way you look at each other but this is a whole nother level. So has he asked you out on a date?" She asked.

"Uh no. It's not like that. We're just fooling around, it's nothing serious." I shrugged.

"What do you mean it's nothing serious? You're literally glowing while you're talking about him Lena." She rolled her eyes at me.

"I just want to keep things casual V. I'm not looking for a relationship." I shook my head.

"Whatever you say girlfriend. I'm just letting you know right now, friends with benefits, no strings attached whatever you wanna call it. It never works. Someone always ends up falling in love. And someone always ends up getting hurt."

I heavily sighed, knowing she was right. This was exactly why I didn't want to get myself involved with Austin in the first place. But it was too late now, we had already broke through the imaginary line I was trying so hard not to cross.

"Look I'm not saying to stop. But just be careful. At the end of the day, you work for him and things could get messy."

"I know. You probably think I'm insane. We just have this crazy chemistry that I can't seem to get away from. I feel torn."

"Well what does your heart say?" She asked as she took a sip of her coffee.

I chuckled quietly and rolled my eyes. "My heart has nothing to do with this."

As soon as the words left my mouth, my eyes slanted to the staircase as Austin made his way down. My breath caught in my throat at the sight of him and I felt my body become flushed from head to toe.

Vanessa glanced at him before returning her gaze to me.

"By the looks of it, your heart has more to do with it that you realize." She said quietly.

"Morning." Austin mumbled, somehow looking perfect even with the small bags laying underneath his beautiful blue eyes.

He wore a white tee shirt and black sweatpants.

And his eyes were on me and me alone.

"Morning Austin. You look exhausted, late night?" Vanessa asked as she poured him a cup of coffee.

"Uh yeah. I was up looking for a late night snack." Austin said as he ran his fingers through his bedhead.

"I bet you were." Vanessa whispered under her breath.

I threw her a stern look as she slightly smirked at me. 

"Well here's some coffee. I'm going to go wake up my better half." She smiled at us, handing Austin a full mug.  

We watched her exit the kitchen and make her way up the stairs to her and Smitty's bedroom.

I took the last sip of my coffee and got up to place my cup in the sink.

I felt Austin come up behind me, wrapping his arms around tightly my waist.

"You look so beautiful." He whispered before kissing my earlobe.

My body became tense from his touch and I almost relaxed into his torso. But instead I placed my hands on his to loosen his hold on me.

"Thank you Austin, but we can't do this here." I insisted but his grip on me was much too strong.

"Lena how I am suppose to keep my hands off of you? You're the most beautiful fucking thing I've ever seen."

His hands glided from my waist and began to travel up my skirt.

I swallowed hard, knowing my face was becoming red with flattery as I looked out of the window above the sink.

I turned around to face him, his blue irises were vibrant though exhaustion was were pouring from his eyes.

"You look like you barely got any sleep?" I frowned at him as his hands clung onto my ass underneath my skirt.

"Always tired Lena. Always fucking tired." He mumbled. "You sound worried about me." His eyebrows raised.

"Just asking. You have a show tonight." I shrugged, hoping he didn't pick up on my concern.

Well why are you concerned Lena? It's not like you care about him in that way.

I ran my fingers through his hair, smoothing his messy curls.

"Well after I left your room, I had to.. take care of something." He cleared his throat.

I raised my brow as a signal for him to explain.

"Well you left me with one hell of a boner." He chuckled quietly, earning a small smirk from me.

"I'm really really sorry." I ran my finger down his chest. "I hope you can.. forgive me." My hand dipped into the front waist band of his pants. I wrapped my hand around the outline of his member through his boxers.

His eyes darkened at my actions and he clenched his jaw in attempt to hold himself back. He squeezed his eyes shut and groaned ever so slightly.

I pulled my hand out of his pants and and smiled innocently at him, leaving him with a growing bulge once again.

"It's like you get off by teasing me." He mumbled, leaning his forehead against mine.

"Oh wait, you get off by thinking about me while you play with yourself." He smirked against my lips. 

I closed my eyes shut, still mortified that he walked in me.

"Tell me. Were you thinking about this?" He questioned, moving my lace panties to the side underneath my skirt.

My lips parted as I opened my mouth to answer him, but instead I fought to stifle my moan as he roughly shoved two of his fingers up my already dripping hole.

I helplessly gripped onto his shirt and let out a soft moan as he slid his big fingers in and out of me. His thumb pressed on my core, rubbing aggressive circles on my clit.

Before I could press my lips against his, he removed his hand from my panties, grazing my hungry clit on the way out.

"Two can play that game Lena." He mumbled against my lips.

He let go of me, still admiring my body with his sharp gaze.

He sucked slowly on his fingers, savoring my taste as his eyes were locked with mine.

"Oh and thanks for breakfast."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 5.2K 66
SEQUEL TO FEEL [MATURE] "I've been waiting wide awake for the wave to come and take me right to you." Olivia & Austin's endeavors continue. Through a...
13.8K 272 14
When the popular track star falls in love with the popular basketball superstar. ✮ But remember, being well known superstars and in a known relation...
14.2K 272 11
probably one of the best smuts you'll ever read
503K 12.4K 63
[MATURE] "I just need to feel you all the time." Olivia McNeil is a 19 year old California native going to college at USC, majoring in journalism. S...