Phat Girls Need Love Too

By IamFaaithh

Series Of Phat Girls Need Love Book # 2 More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Pictures Of Characters
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
3 New Books
Book 3 is OUT!
I'm Back!

Chapter 10

3.5K 202 8
By IamFaaithh

Starr POV

I swear Deshun gets on my fucking nerve. I wanna choke him !

-Flashback-

"Man is it really that serious were you had to kick her out?" He asked

"What the fuck you mean Deshun!? Hell yes! We're talking about a 17 year old fucking a 21 year old dude! That's like rape!" I yelled

"Man, it's not that serious!" He yelled

"So you're okay with your sister fucking different dudes in OUR house!? " I yelled

"If she uses protection!" He yelled

"So if your daughter fucking different dudes in OUR house what will you do?" I asked

"Beat her fucking ass" he said

"Well why you okay with Destiny doing that shit?" I asked

He kissed his teeth.

"Exactly! Her ass wanna act grown? I kicked her out!" I yelled

"Man you on that trippy shit. Why you just couldn't talk to her?"

"You're fucking dumb! Why you're okay with her fucking different niggas! Get this through your head, your sister is acting like a hoe. Not trying to be mean, I'm just speaking the truth-" He pushed me against the wall roughly.

"Don't ever call my sister a hoe." He said

"What you go do about it hit me? Do Deshun, I swear on my daddy, I will end your life " I said

He kissed his teeth and let go of me. He grabbed his coat and put his shoes back on.

"Where you finna go? You can't run away because you know I'm right! You know it! Stop running away from your problems!" I yelled while following him downstairs.

"And this coming from a girl who would always run from her problems. Who always had insecurities. Didn't you run from your problems?" He asked

"You know you shouldn't have went that far! You know it Deshun! That hurts hearing that from my own husband" I yelled

He shook his head and left out the door.

"You alright Starr?" Deseray asked

"Yeah, can you watch the kids while I go somewhere?" I asked

She nodded her head then hugged me.

"He knows you right. I know that you're right too" She said

I smiled and pulled away. I grabbed my keys and wallet. I got inside my car and drove off.

-------------------------

To get my mind off of things I went to a building that's being built for me. I'm making a etiquette girls group called Starr's Glamorous Phat Girls. It's a group for girls from 7 years old  and up, who doesn't have confidence about their size. Like me, I'm a plussize person. Every girl wants to be love and cared about. This etiquette group with boost girls confidence and self esteem.

The contractors just being building the place about a week ago. I already know it's gonna be a lot of work but I know it will be complete by the end of the year.

After checking up on the building, I went to Starbucks to get things off my mind. I ordered some coffee and sat at a booth while calling people to help with my business.

"Excuse me Ms?" I heard

I looked up to see a fine looking man stand in front of me.

"Yes?" I said

"Is this seat taken?" He asked

"No." I smiled

He sat down in front of me and start drinking his coffee.

"So what's your name?" He asked

"Starr. What about you?" I asked

While putting down my phone and the paper with the drawing of my build .

"Luther." He smiled showing off his pearly teeth. Oh god he so sexy (Luther is in MM)

"So what are you doing here by yourself?" He asked

I sighed.

"Shit, getting stuff off my mind. " I said

"You have you own business?" He asked while looking at the paper

"Well, it's being constructed." I said

He nodded his head while he examine the paper.

"What you do for a living?" I asked

"Well, actually I have my own businesses. I own a car shop, a car wash, and a hotel." He said matter-of-factly

"That's good." I said

We stayed silent of a moment

"What things are on your mind?" He blurted out

"Personal problems... I would tell you, but I don't know anything about you" I said

He chuckled

"You could get to know me" he said

"My husband, wouldn't like that" I said

"Just friends. Just friends Starr" he said

I smiled .

"Just friends.... Okay?" I said

We start talking and getting to know each other. He very smart,silly, and goofy. He's a pretty nice guy to me. I learned that he has a three year old son name Luther Jr aka LJ. I told his about me having the twins... But not about me getting raped. We was actu having a good time, we didn't even notice time had went by.

"Well it was nice meeting you Starr" he said hugging me

"You too Luther" I said

He gave me his number and I gave him mines. We parted our ways.

-----------------------------

When I arrived home, I noticed Deshun's car. I sighed and got out the car. I walked inside the house and everything was quiet. I walked upstairs and checked on Deseray and she was on the phone. She smiled and waved , I waved back before closing the door. I walked into the kids room and they were watching TV, but slowly drifting off to sleep. I closed the door and walked downstairs. I walked into my room and Deshun was smoking a blunt. He got up and put the roach in the ashtray. He walked towards me. He grabbed me by my neck, but gently. He pushed me towards the wall, and crashed his lips against mines.

"You're right, and I'm sorry" he said against my lips.

He wrapped my legs around his waist. He deepened our kiss and led us to the bed. He gently pushed me down on the bed. He climb on top of me and literally ripped my clothes off.

In my head I thought I know this nigga didn't rip my favorite pair of jeans . Them mofo's cost me 15 damn dollars.

He chuckled at my expression.

"I'll buy you some new ones" he said

He planted a kiss on my lips, then kissed my neck. He start sucking the crook of my neck marking his territory. He planted his kisses down to my stomach. He stopped and pulled my body closer towards him. He start kissing my inner thighs, I couldn't take the teasing anymore. I grabbed his head and push it down into my vagina. He instantly start licking my Kat, I moaned loudly from pleasure. He slipped two fingers inside of me, and start pumping his fingers in and out while he was still licking my pearl.

"Sh-shit D-deshun." I moaned

He start going faster, my legs begin to shake uncontrollably. My body tensed up a little. Deshun pulled my legs farther apart. He begin to lick faster and pump his fingers faster. I felt my body releasing something. Deshun licked all my juices.

He quickly stripped himself out of his clothes. His manhood was standing straight up. Deshun pushed my legs above my head. He leaned in forward entering himself in.

"Shit" he hissed

He start going in slow and deep.

"F-fasterrrrrr" I moaned

He start going faster, then he switch his position. I was now laying on my side and he eased his way back inside.

"Sh-shit! Goodness gracious! " I yelled

This nigga was having me speaking and tongues and shit. My toes was curled, my finger nails dug into his skin . I swear we did every position that's in the damn book.

After many different positons, we came together. We laid in the bed exhausted as hell!

"Next time warn me ! Nasty asses!" I heard Deseray yelled

Me and Deshun burst into laughter.

"Bae?" I said

"Hmph?"

"I think you broke the head board" I said looking at the crack that's in out headboard.

We both burst into laughter.

"That's how you know the dick was good" he said

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 8.2K 40
Very broken but bougie girl & Very mean and attractive hood nigga book one: Been Away book two: Adore You PSA: VERY MATURE LANGUAGE, MENTAL HEALTH IS...
109K 4.6K 35
Omani just want wants to be loved in world that tells her women like her don't deserve it. This book have mature content. I will update weekly on T...
10.5K 235 20
this book is under reconstruction !
251K 13.5K 77
Book 1 and Book 2