Mr. Billionarie Doctor

By Milky_Blue_Sky

Zoya Anwar an innocent Muslim girl. She is hardworking, always smiling, and is always ready to help others. M... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
Epilogue
Bouns
Important
100k
Upcoming story;)
Q & A
200k

43

11.6K 396 19
By Milky_Blue_Sky

We went off from the jet and I looked around, it was a little chilly here. "Welcome to Switzerland" "You're joking?" I asked him surprised. He shook his head and put his blazer over my shoulder.

"OMG! Switzerland! I've always wanted to come here!" It's always been my dream. I've always wanted to come here, on my honeymoon or just on a vacation.

"Sir, your suitcases are in your car" "Okay, you can go now" I took a deep breath and then breathed out. "Let's go," He said and grabbed my hand. We walked to the car and he opened the door for me.

"When did you have a car here?" "I have a private hospital here so I connected the head doctor and told him to prepare a car for us," He said while starting the car.

"Sometimes I forget that my handsome boyfriend is rich" He chuckled and nodded his head, "Not sometimes, always" He drove out of the airport and I was amazed by the city. It was such a beautiful moment right now, the night sky, all the lights, and the buildings.

"How long was the flight?" "8 hours and 21 minutes" I looked at him shocked. How did I not wake up in all those hours? "When did you take me to the airport?"

"I took you to the airport at noon and then we flew around 1 pm" "How the hell did I not wake up?" He looked at me and winked.

"You gave me a sleeping injection?" "I had to, I wanted it to be a surprise" I sighed and just smiled. How could I be angry at him? Everything he does is always so meaningful.

After 2 hours drive, we finally arrived at the hotel. "Welcome to Grand Hotel Kronenhof" I looked outside the window and was surprised.

The hotel from outside was so nice and beautiful. Since it was night time the lights were amazing, I looked at Anthony who was smiling at me.

"Thank you" He shook his head and wrapped his arm around my waist. "Don't thank me, this is nothing" He smiled and pecked my lips. "Let's go!" I cheered and started to walk.

I looked behind me and saw him taking out suitcases, I walked towards him and took one of them from him. He took it from me and shook his head, "I'll take them"

I started to walk ahead with him behind me. I stopped in front of the door and waited for him when he came up to me, some workers came up to us and helped with our suitcases.

He grabbed my hand we walked in and went to the reception. "Bienvenue à nouveau M. Lopez" "Ma chambre est-elle prête?" I looked at them confused. What are they speaking?

"Oui monsieur, vos valises seront là juste après vous" The receptionist handed him the key and we walked to the elevator. "What were you speaking?" "France" "You speak France?"

He nodded and the elevator made that ding noise while the doors opened. He looked hot speaking France, "Here is our room"

I walked in and was in love with the room. "I always stay here when I come for business," He said while seating on the sofa. I nodded and walk towards the window.

The view was beautiful, I felt Anthony wrapping his arms around my waist. "Do you like it?" I nodded my head and leaned onto him.

"Who made my hijab?" I have been thinking about it. I turned and looked at him, "I did it while looking on youtube" I was surprised, this boy is full of surprises.

I smiled pecked his lips, I gasped when he suddenly picked me up. "What do you have on your mind?" He smirked down at me and threw me on the bed and hovered over me.

"I have many things on my mind" "Like?" "Like this" He whispered and leaned towards my lips. I closed my eyes waiting for his lips but then I heard him laughing.

I opened my eyes and saw him beside me with the remote in his hands. I glared at him and was going to stand up but he pulled me into his chest.

"I hate you" "I know, I love you too" He whispered and pressed his lips on mine. We pulled away and he put a movie on. "Don't tell me it's a horror movie?"

"It is..." "I don't like horror movies, let's watch something else" "I'm here to protect you," He said while holding my hand. I put my head on his chest and then we watched the movie.

In the middle of the movie, he fell asleep. There were a lot of scary scenes so I turned the tv off and put his head on the pillow and then put my head on his chest while wrapping my arms around his waist. I closed my eyes and fell asleep in his arms.

NEXT DAY
I woke up and didn't see him beside me on the bed. The door opened and he walked in with a towel around his waist and wet hair. I never get tired of his six-packs and those biceps.

And that tattoo on his arm, it makes his arms look even more perfect. "If you are done drolling then get ready, we are going out"

"I wasn't drolling," I said while standing up. He chuckled and went to the suitcase. I took a long warm bath and wrapped the towel around me.

I was going to put clothes on but realized that I forgot to bring my clothes and undergarments. I opened the door slightly to see if he was still in the room.

I didn't see him so I tiptoed to my suitcase and got my undergarments. I was going to pick an outfit when I heard the door open. I was going to run towards the bathroom but wasn't fast enough.

"You don't have to hide, it's not that I haven't seen anything" He teased, I could feel him smirking right now. I sighed and turned around to look at him, "Look the other way than" He chuckled and turned around.

I held onto the towel tightly and quickly picked and outfit. I quickly put my clothes on and sighed. "You can turn around," I said while walking towards the mirror.

I fixed my blouse in my skirt and then fixed the bow on my skirt. I haven't worn skirts for long now. "Our outfit matches," Anthony said while wrapping his arms around me. He put his chin on my shoulder and sniffed to me.

He pulled away and looked at me confused and the sniffed to me again, "Why do you smell different from usual?" "What do you mean?" He looked at me through the mirror.

"You used to smell like vanilla, why do you smell like strawberry" "I change my body wash," I said while putting some creme on my arms.

I turned around and looked at him, true. Our outfit was matching. Like usual he was wearing his suit but without a tie. He was wearing a white shirt with blue suit trousers and a blue blazer. His first two buttons of the shirt were open, which looked good on him.

"Done checking me out?" I scoffed and smiled playfully. "Not like you don't check me out" "I check you out every day"

I looked at him surprised, "Pervert!" I shouted and started to brush my hair. I made my bun and started to make my hijab.

When I was finished I turned and gasped when I saw him in the same place. "Why are you still standing here?" He suddenly grabbed my wrist and pulled me onto his chest.

"I'm only a pervert when it comes to you" He whispered before slamming his lips on mine. I was taken back by it but kissed him back.

We pulled away while breathing heavily. "Let's go," He said with a big smile on his lips. "Where?" "We'll eat breakfast and then go to the mall"

I grabbed onto his arm and we both went down to eat breakfast and then we went to the mall.

"Wow" I was amazed by how big the mall was. It was big and beautiful, he grabbed my hand and dragged me to a store.

"Here try these on," He said while handing me dresses. It was something I could wear but so many, "I have so many dresses at home, I don't want to" He pushed me towards the dressing room and looked at me.

"Try them on, and show it to me" I sighed and closed the door. I tried all the dresses and showed them to him. "I like this one," I said while looking at the mirror.

It was a beautiful blue dress, the sleeves were long and I liked the design. I changed back to my clothes and he took the dress from me.

I looked at the prize and was gonna faint. "Anthony this is too much, let's go to another store" He ignored me and looked at the woman who I realized kept checking Anthony out.

"We'll take all of them" "Wait, what?! No-" He pecked my lips cutting me off. "Don't speak" He said while handing her his card. She handed him the card back and looked at him while pushing her shirt down.

Bitch, I grabbed his hand and turned him around. "What?" I shook my head and presses my lips on his. When I pulled away he looked at me surprised.

He took the shopping bags and wrapped his arm around my waist. I glared at the woman before we walked out of the store.

"Were you jealous?" "W-What? No!" "Yes, you were" I scoffed and looked away while blushing. He held my hand and kissed the back of it.

"Your cute when you're jealous" I smiled shyly and took on of the shopping bags from him.

We walked around the mall and bought gifts for everyone. "Why are you even bothering to buy something for them?" I was looking for something for Sebastian and Harry.

Anthony kept saying not to bother, since they won't like it and all. "I have to buy them something," I said while looking at the wrist watches.

Like he said Sebastian likes watches so I wanted to buy one for him. I was trying to find something perfect but nothing caught my eyes.

"Can you show me something different and special?" The man nodded and went to get some other watches. "Why something special?" "Because he is special," I said and winked.

I chuckled when I saw his expression. Jealous over his own friend, cute. That man came back with a few watches, that's when something caught my eyes.

"We'll take this one" I liked the watch, it was grey and the design was also something for Sebastian. Anthony was going to give that man his card but I was fast enough to give mine.

"Thank you," I took my card and the watch. "Why did you pay? You know I have millions" "So? I don't care about your millions, I wanted to buy them a gift with my money" I said while walking towards another shop.

When we were finished with buying gifts, we ate dinner at a restaurant. "I need to use the bathroom" "I'll come along" "Anthony, I'm not going to the moon that you need to come along"

"Okay, hurry I'm waiting here" I nodded and went to the bathroom. After finishing my business I walked out from there. I saw a little girl crying at the corner.

I looked around and saw no one, I walked towards her and went on my knees in front of her. "Hey, there..." She looked at me with her eyes red.

"What are you doing here?" She looked at me confused. Uh, do people need to talk in France here? Maybe Germany will do, I can at least try.

"Was ist los, Kleiner?" She looked at me confused and started to cry. I pulled her into a hug and patted her back. "M-Mommy" She must be lost.

I took her up in my arms and whipped her tears away. "Mommy?" She nodded and I walked away from the bathroom. I looked at Anthony who was on his phone. He can wait.

I walked out of the restaurant and put her down while holding her hand. Where could her mom be? After what seemed like 20 minutes I stopped walking.

"Where could your mom be?" I looked around. "MOMMY!" She suddenly shouted and walked towards a woman who was crying none stop. A few guards were standing beside.

I walked up to them and the woman hugged her daughter tightly while crying. I looked at guards and smiled, "I don't speak France" "It's okay, where did you find her?"

"At the restaurant" The mother looked at me while smiling. "Thank you" "No, no, it's alright... I need to go now, my boyfriend is waiting for me" They nodded and I waved bye to the little girl.

I walked around trying to find the restaurant. Shit, I can't even remember the way back. I'm lost, wait I'll just call him.

I looked at my side to take my phone from my purse but then realized that I forgot my purse at the restaurant. Fuck my life. I kept walking around but couldn't find the way back. I sighed and sat down. What should I do now? How will I find way back? I started to tear up.

Anthony, please find me...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.1K 4.4K 49
"Whatever!" she said as she turned around to leave but he held her hand and swung her to him, she struck his stiff body. Her eyes were widened. "If y...
1.4M 40.3K 50
I quickly turned away from him, to get the hell out of the room. But he caught my arm and pulled me back into his chest. Shit. Fuck. He buried his fa...
173K 6.9K 48
Do arrange marriages work out? Meet Zoya Ahmed! A unique, simple,carefree girl! A girl who stands up for rights A girl that is just filled with so m...
73.8K 3K 117
Islamic story. Vote. Zamzam Maleek,a shy,introverted,independent 17 year old girl who has a very loving and wealthy family and has only one dream tha...