Please Her ✓

By IceBlueCold

"Look at me" He demanded. I flinched at the tone he used but lifted my head to look at him. I stared at the w... More

Ghost
Rose
Psychotic
Lying
Auction
Partner
Warm
Resist
Gorgeous
Be Careful
Beautiful
Trust Me
Sorrow
My Angel
Passionate
Shy
Tomorrow
Goodbye Kiss
Missing
Father
Fall Apart
I'm Sorry
Dull
Without You
Falling For You
Home
Lust
Jealous
Parents
I Love You
Ring
Marry Me
Future
Epilogue
Author's Note
Bonus Chapter
spin off

Romantic

49.9K 1.6K 516
By IceBlueCold

Rose

"I sleep naked"

"Nate, don't you dare" I said squinting my eyes.

"You can't stop me" He scoffed and started taking his shirt off.

"Oh My God, stop!" I squealed and covered my eyes.

To be honest, I actually wanted to see. I mean come on, who wouldn't want to see? I felt so embarrassed when I just kept staring when he changed his shirt back at the hospital.

He was pretty muscular, but not too much, his form seemed tall and lean. What concerned me was his scars. He seemed like the type to get into trouble a lot and I didn't want anything else to happen to him.

"I'm just kidding Rosy" He chuckled, "I'll do you a favor and put pants on, but no shirt"

"Fine" I groaned.

"Don't act like you don't like it" He said playfully and moved my hands out of my face.

"Shut up" I mumbled.

"Talking back at me?" He questioned raising an eyebrow. I panicked thinking he was mad.

Cole used to get mad everytime I did something like that.

"You're learning, I'm so proud of you" He cooed and squished my cheeks together before giving me a peck on the lips.

I titled my head and frowned as he took off his shirt.

"You're not mad?" I questioned. He turned around and looked at me giving me a one sided smile.

"Why would I be? You thought of Cole didn't you?" He asked standing straight up.

I couldn't get over how hurt he looked. He didn't even look angry he looked hurt and it made me hate myself.

"Whatever I do, you will always think of him" He looked down shaking his head in realization with a sad smile.

"I'm sorry-"

"It's not even your fault that's what's bad. You're not the one to blame. He did this to you and I-I hate it" He said running his fingers through his hair.

"Don't get worked up please" I said not knowing how to deal with it.

"I'm sorry" He said as his features softened, "I'm sorry I just can't help it. I shouldn't take it out on you"

"It's okay" I mumbled hugging myself.

He wrapped his arms around me and nuzzled in my neck.

When he hugged me for the first time he was really stiff, but now his hugs had grown to be the most comforting thing in the world for me.

"Let's get some sleep" He whispered in my ear and picked me up.

"I can walk you know" I mumbled.

"I know love, it's just an excuse to hold you"

"Since when are you so romantic?" I questioned feeling my face heat up.

"I'm not romantic. You bring this out of me"

He put me on the king sized bed and got next to me.

I turned to my side and closed my eyes.

After a few minutes I felt his hands hesitantly touch my waist.

"Can I?" He whispered.

"Yeah" I mumbled.

He wrapped his hand around my waist and put his head on the crook of my neck.

"Goodnight Nate"

"Sleep tight Rosy" He whispered, "Dream of me"

"I don't want to have nightmares" I giggled.

"You're so mean!" He
whispered. "Everyone's mean to me" He mumbled.

"I was just kidding Nate"

"I know love"

__________

I slowly started waking up as I heard voices.

I slightly opened my eyes and saw Nate in the doorway talking to Ares.

I tried to concentrate on what they were saying instead of Nate's back muscles, but they were talking really low.

"Fine I'll be down in a few minutes" I heard Nate saying as Ares nodded and walked away.

He got on top of me probably thinking I was asleep and stroked my cheek.

"Wake up" He said, "Rosy" He said dragging the name.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"You"

"Nate, seriously"

"It's time for you to wake up" He said.

"Who said that?" I asked keeping my eyes closed.

"Me, now wake up"

I opened my eyes and stood up walking into the bathroom. I freshened up, thank God there was an extra toothbrush in here, then I walked back out seeing Nate sitting in the same spot, but dressed now.

"I'll bring your clothes tomorrow, you can wear mine" He said handing me some clothes.

"Thanks" I said walking back into the bathroom.

I changed into the large clothes and walked back out.

"Aw I almost forgot how cute you look in my clothes" He cooed, "You're so tiny"

I wasn't tiny. I wasn't the skinny type of girl, but Cole used to starve me a lot, but now I was gaining back weight and going back to being healthy. I wasn't actually short either, Nate was just really tall and fit.

"I'm not" I mumbled and crossed my arms, "So did anything happen?" I asked.

"Yeah actually, my father is here" He said looking down.

"Oh, what are you planning to do?"

"I just-I don't think it will be a pretty sight and I was wondering if you'd like to go out with Serenity while I deal with him"

"I don't mind staying here but I guess I can go out" I said.

"She's already here, let's go" He said.

"Nate are you okay?" I asked while we walked out.

"I just feel weird that's all, don't worry" He said walking down the stairs with me behind him.

I saw Serenity smiling at me downstairs.

"Here take that" He said handling me a card.

"What? No no I don't need that" I said.

He raised an eyebrow, "Yeah you do. You're going out you can buy whatever you want"

"I don't want to waste your-"

"Hey no, no. Don't say that ever. It's not wasting my money. It's spending it on you"  He interrupted me holding my shoulders.

"Yeah same thing"

"No, I want to spend money on you. Now take it and go have some fun" He said smiling at me.

I hugged him and kissed his cheek, "Thank you"

"No need to thank me, now go" He smiled.

_________

"So this is Jane and this is Tessa" Serenity introduced me to her friends.

Jane was a ginger with glasses and looked really sweet while Tessa had tan skin and naturally curly hair, like mine,but hers was dark brown while mine was a cool toned light brown shade. Tessa looked really chill and easygoing.

"Hello Rose" Jane greeted with a bright smile.

"Okay girl tell us everything because I literally thought Nate would never find a girl" Tessa said.

I was kind of surprised because she was so straight forward but I felt comfortable.

We were in a cafe and Serenity's friends had just arrived. I felt really comfortable around them even though I usually didn't feel comfortable around other people.

"There's nothing to tell really" I said.

"How did you two meet?" Jane asked.

"Yes, I would like to know as well, because I never knew the details" Serenity added.

I smiled as I reminisced the day we first met.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Abducted By Caitlin Bubb✔

Mystery / Thriller

3K 333 22
"What reason do I have to lie?" He looked up at me with squinted eyes. "Hmm, Maybe because YOU KIDNAPPED ME?" I yelled at him, throwing whatever was...
317 7 31
I couldn't help but stare at the handsome guy standing in front of me. I wasn't expecting him to notice me, let alone dream of him talking to me. He...
506 39 19
Rose Howard set out for a reunion with her college mate Mary Spencer. On her way she dreamt of hugging her friend tightly; but unexpectedly, unknowin...
9.8M 465K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...