Creepypasta Boyfriend Scenari...

By Graceblues45

Just your everyday average creepypasta boyfriend scenarios! I'm taking these off my Quotev account and postin... More

~This is who's being done~
How you meet!
When you hang out!
When he asks you out! you're P.O.V
The date!
The kiss!
When you mess around!
His nickname for you!
When he gets jealous!
you're guys songs!
Liu (Sully)'s catch-up chapter!
When you call him daddy!
When he's drunk!
~Back to business (updates and questions)~
When you dance together (the soft boys)!
When you two bathe together
TW: Depression? Small chat and Q&A
Possible come back!?/Guess who's baack~
~New Creepypasta book discussion~
The first Y/N!
The next Y/N!
Y/N #3!
More about my current situation
You're kidding 👀
It's time...

His feelings for you! his P.O.V

2.8K 59 9
By Graceblues45

~Jeff the killer~               
         I don't know what it is about (Y/N) but I just have a strong feeling towards her. Not a lot of people like the way I look, (Yet I think that I'm absolutely beautiful), yet (Y/N) is really different, she actually LOVES the way I look. I don't know if she was dropped on her head when she was younger or what, but I flipped when I found out that she had a dark side. Look all I know is that I might have feelings for her.

~BEN drowned~
        (Y/N) is literally the coolest. She plays video games like a boss, (she has also beat me a few times, but lets not talk about that), she dose parkour too! I don't know what it is about (Y/N) but I just get this strange feeling whenever I'm around her. Do I like her? I think so.

~Eyeless Jack~
        I don't understand. I have been living with (Y/N) for quit a while now, but for some weird reason I cant help but to want to be with her every second of every day. Am I going crazy? Wait I already am, but that's not the point! I think that I might have a crush on (Y/N)!

~Masky~
       I have been coming back to the same tree over and over again for the past few months now. I'm not complaining or any thing because I honestly don't mind. I only come back so I can see (Y/N). I don't know what it is but for some reason I feel like I want to hold her close all the time. What's happening to me?

~Hoodie~
        I look over at (Y/N) to see that she has fallen asleep. Did I help her fall asleep? Maybe.
        I got off of my swing and went over to (Y/N)'s. I bent down and picked her up. She was vary light so it wasn't much of a hassle. I was kinda stalking her so I knew where she lived and I started to make my way towards her house. As I walked I stared down at her fragile form. Suddenly I felt this weird turning feeling deep down in my stomach and my heart started to flutter. I think I should finely ask her, or maybe not I'm too scared and shy, but it doesn't hurt to try.

~Ticci Toby~
        I wasn't going to lie, I really like (Y/N), like REALLY like her. I cant help but to stare at her while she makes me waffles, I get so distracted that I cant even put a waffle in my mouth, I keep missing! I don't know what I should do but I think that I should just ask her, for the sake of my health I need to!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 503 49
Thanks for 20k+ reads I've fallen out of the fandom and I've decided to not continue. It is a bit cringey I'll be honest, but I had no clue what I wa...
501K 20.3K 37
You're the main character in this story. As the story goes you start to fall in love with the newcomer in school as you start finding new and darker...
316K 4.6K 23
Hello! Welcome to my book! By reading this you'll find out what its like to date these psychos. I'm sorry in advance for Out of character-ness and l...
499K 11.3K 68
*100,888 words* Strange things happen under strange circumstances and sometimes the most unsafe people make you feel the most safe. When you meet Jef...