When you call him daddy!

(Its such a late update, i lnow, i know it is. But oh well~)

~Jeff the killer~
You two were sitting on the couch together, just, snuggling and watching a movie. You were so happy with Jeff. You two loved eachother to pieces and it always showed. Suddenly a sex scene came on the TV. Jeff tensed a little bit. You giggle. "Looks like fun dosent it daddy~" You purred playfully. Jeffs face goes red. He looked over at you, picking you up and slinging you over his shoulder. "Lets go babygirl~ you and me~" He purred. Your face lit up as you wiggled around. "JEFF!!" You wine. Nothing did happen though, Jeff was upset by that.

~BEN DROWNED~
You two were playing video games like you two always did. You both were sitting really close to eachother, shoulder touching shoulder and hip touching hip. You two were playing halo capture the flag mode. You sucked at it. BEN kills you and steals your flag for the hundredth time in a row. You growl as you try to take his, but lose again. "Ug daddy!" You hiss, it honestly sounded more sexual then anything. You try again only to find that you were able to get close to his base and steal the flag. As you ran back to your base you looked next to you to see BEN smirking, looking at you with lust filled eyes. You just glare. "Want me to het the water bottle?" You ask him. He jolts, quickly going back to the game. You giggle. You knew him all to well.

~Eyeless Jack~
You and Jack were in the kitchen together. You guys were trying out new recipes and things, baking and cooking. You two were currently fighting about what should go into the meatloaf. "KIDNEYS ARE WAY BETTER (Y/N)!!!" You shake your head. "JACK FOR THE HUNDREDTH TIME I DONT EAT KIDNEYS!!!" Jack huffed. He came over and flicked your nose. You held it, faking an injury. "Ow daddy that hurt!" You wine. Jack completely froze up. "O-oh fuck...." He mumbles, his heart was sent into a beating frenzy as his stomach dropped, making him feel like he was on a rollercoaster. "So...uh...(Y/N)...do you maybe wanna-" He cut himself off, making suggestive movements with his hands. Your eyes widen and you blush, your heart taking off. "Jack....im on my period no." You say, turning and flipping your hair like DA BITCH, going back to cooking. Jack was devastated.

~Masky
You both were cuddling in the kitchen. He had you sitting on the table, arms around your waist as he rested his head on your breasts. You were playing with his dark brown soft hair as he rubbed your back, giving a lil' massage. He suddenly pushed down harder in the middle of your back. Your head goes back slightly. "Ngh~ daddy~" Masky tensed up as he pulled away, looking at you astonished. He was rather surprised that had happened, that you even did it! He smirks slightly, face getting closs to yours. "Wanna fuck~" He purrs. Oops, you turned him on. You push him away by the face. "No." You say, jumping down off the table and walking away.

~Hoodie~
You two were talking about some things, you guys were in the kitchen, talking about hotels. You guys were gunna go for a vacation soon and were having troubles choosing a good hotel. Hoodie leaned over you from behind as he pointed at a hotel on the laptop screen. "What about this one?" He asked, lifting a cup to his lips. You click on it and smike, nodding with approvel. "Yeah i like it. Lets do this one then daddy." You say, your eyes widen as you cover your mouth. 'Shit!' Hoodies eyes widen and he spits his water out, cheeks beight red as he starts choking. Whats worse, is sense how innocent he was, it just made it ten times more dirtyer. He looks up at you, blood trickling down his nose. He needed 'privite time' after that. You didnt see him for the next thirty minutes. 

~Ticci Toby~
You two were eating waffles and pancakes together in the kitchen. You both were feeding eachother. "I love you daddy~" You pure. He smiles. "Love you too babygirl~" He purrs back. Poor boy. He didnt get the kink.

~Homicidal Liu~
You guys were out in the garden today working. Suddenly Liu taps your shoulder. You look over to see him holding out a rose. You smile and take it. "Thank you daddy~" You say, sniffing it. Liu blushed hardcore as Sully suddenly took over, slinging you over his shoulder. "save it for when we have sex." Sully says, taking you to your room. You blush. Thankfully you did get away when Liu took over again. Sully. Was. PISSED.

(XD hope you enjoyed these)