The Abomination - Teen Wolf

By wtfhahaa

After Mercedes Parker's last remaining family members were killed by none other than her own brother, Kai Par... More

Omega
Shape Shifted (1)
Shape Shifted (2)
Ice Pick (1)
Ice Pick (2)
Ice Pick (3)
Abomination (1)
Abomination (2)
Venomous (1)
Venomous (2)
Frenemy (2)
Restraint (1)
Restraint (2)
Raving (1)
Raving (2)
Party Guessed (1)
Party Guessed (2)
Fury (1)
Fury (2)
Battlefield (1)
Battelfield (2)
Master Plan
Announcment

Frenemy (1)

7.9K 131 8
By wtfhahaa

Scott and Stiles took off in the direction of the kanima with Derek, while Allison gave Lydia and Sadie a ride home. Sadie had wanted to join Scott and Stiles but they told her it would be better if she sat this one out. Most likely because of the concussion she probably received from hitting the ground. They were parked in the driveway of Lydia's house and Sadie knew they needed to talk to Lydia about the situation going on.

Allison took the lead and said, "I need you to promise that you want say anything about what just happened."

"I'll promise not to say anything about what just happened if you can tell me what the hell just happened!"

Sadie answered with, "It's really complicated."

"Start with why Derek was there, or where Jackson went, or what is wrong with Erica?"

Sadie and Allison took a pause and tried to find the right words to say.

"Look part of the reason why we're asking you to not tell is because Scott and I aren't supposed to be seeing each other." Allison said instead of explaining.

"Fine. I'll keep what I know, which is nothing, to myself."

Lydia got out of the car and walked up to her house confused as ever. Sadie got up in the front seat and Allison took off towards Sadie's apartment. Sadie suddenly got a text from Scott telling her to meet them at the Jungle. Sadie had no clue what or where the place was but she figured Allison would know.

"Can you drop me off at the Jungle?"

"You want dropped off at the gay club?"

Allison laughed at Sadie's request and Sadie immediately was confused as to why Scott and Stiles were there.

"Yep," was all Sadie said.

Allison didn't ask anymore questions and Sadie could tell she was physically and emotionally exhausted from their "study group" session. They arrived quickly and Sadie almost instantly spotted Scott peeking around the side of the building. She got out of the car and made her way towards him. At the same time she reached him she saw Stiles come up from behind Scott.

"Let's try the back door." Stiles suggested to the two of them.

He twisted the door knob and pulled but the door didn't budge.

"Maybe there's a window we could climb through?"

Sadie watched Stiles think of other possibilities while Scott just ripped the door knob right off the door. She laughed as Stiles realized he was friends with supernatural people who could basically get into anywhere they wanted quite easily.

"Why didn't I think of that?" Stiles muttered to himself as they made their way inside the dimly lit club. It was crowded as they tried to walk through the people having a fun time.

"Dude, everyone in here's a dude. I think we're in a gay club."

"We are." Sadie laughed.

Scott and Sadie turned around to find Stiles surrounded by some men. They were touching his hair and gawking at him. Sadie's hand went to cover mouth to stop herself from laughing.

"Wow nothing gets past your werewolf senses huh Scott."

That comment made Sadie laugh even more. However, she stopped when she spotted a boy from her school at the bar.

"Who is that? He goes to our school right?"

"Yeah that's Danny, he's on the lacrosse team," Scott explained.

As soon as Danny left the bar and went to the dance floor, the trio walked up and stood in front of the bar.

"Three beers please," Stiles said with confidence.

Sadie turned to him and gave him an "are you stupid look".

"What?" He asked her.

"Sorry to break it to you Stiles but you can definitely not pass for 21."

He crossed his arms, "And you can?"

The bartender came back with one beer and handed it to Sadie. After she took it and thanked him he turned to Scott and Stiles.

"I'm gonna need to see some ID."

Sadie and Scott stifled a laugh at Stiles's reaction to the bartender.

"Seriously?"

When the bartender didn't respond they both took out their ID's and handed them over. The bartender smirked as he check out their ID's.

"How about two cokes?"

"Rum and coke? Sure!"

The bartender glared at Stiles.

"Cokes fine actually, I'm driving anyway."

Minutes later a shirtless guy came over with their cokes. Stiles grabbed his and when the guy handed Scott his coke he said,

"This ones paid for."

He gestured toward a handsome guy at the end of the bar and Scott smirked at the free drink he got.

"Oh, shut up!" Stiles said to Scott.

"I didn't say anything," Scott said.

"Your face did."

Sadie laughed and said, "Jealous much?"

"Actually yeah! Because you got a beer and Scott got a free coke. What do I get? Nothing!"

Scott and Sadie shared a laugh at Stiles's temper tantrum. They turned around to face the crowd and searched for Danny and Jackson. Soon Sadie spotted Danny in the crowd and was about to inform them but Stiles beat her to it.

"I found Danny."

"I found Jackson," Scott pointed out.

He was stalking around up above the party in the rafters. She gulped and looked over at Scott. He had a concerned look on his face and she looked back up to Jackson. It was then that she noticed Jackson was right above Danny.

"Get Danny," Scott said.

"Works for me."

Stiles pulled Sadie through the crowd and towards Danny while Scott went towards Jackson.

"Danny!" Stiles called out but his voice was drowned out by the music.

The room started to fill with fog and Stiles's grip on Sadie became loose before it was lost all together. She couldn't see a thing and started to panic.

"Stiles!"

A guy next to her dropped to the ground and then another and another. People were dropping left and right and she knew it was because of Jackson.

"Stiles!" She called out again.

Screams and shouts erupted from the crowd and everyone started to panic. She looked around frantically searching for either Scott or Stiles.

"Sadie!"

She saw Scott jogging toward her and felt a sense of relief.

"Where's Jackson?" Sadie asked.

"I think this way, follow me."

They followed a trail of blood out the door they originally came in through and found Jackson lying behind a car. Scott went around the side and Sadie was about to follow before Scott stopped her by sticking out his arm and extending his hand.

"What?" She said.

"Uh, you might not want to come over here."

"Why?"

"He's kinda naked."

"Yep, i'll stay over here."

Stiles then rushed towards her and stood by her side. He glanced at Jackson's bloody body and was at a loss for words.

"What do we do with him now?" Scott asked.

*******

Scott had left to go check on Danny and try and talk to him while Sadie and Stiles stayed back to help Jackson. Since they didn't have any clothes with them they just wrapped a blanket around Jackson for now and hoped it would be enough to cover everything.
They managed to get Jackson in the back of Stiles's jeep and Sadie had to climb in next to him. Finally, Scott reached the car a little bit later and got into the passenger seat.

"We need to get out of here before my dads deputy sees me."

Stiles put the key in the ignition but before he could turn it another cop car pulled up and parked right in front of them. Of course it just so happened to be the sheriffs car.

"You need to get rid of him!"

"Get rid of him? We are at a crime scene and he is the sheriff!"

"Just do something!"

Stiles grunted and hopped out of the car to talk to his dad. Jackson groaned and squirmed constantly while they were sitting there.

"Is there anything you can do to keep him quiet?" Scott asked with pleading eyes.

Sadie nodded and said the spell to put him to sleep temporarily. Stiles came back and they took off, headed anywhere but that club.

"Where are we going to take him?"

"Your house?" Stiles said to Scott.

"Not with my mom home! What about yours Sadie?"

Sadie sighed and said, "Fine, but we need to figure out what we are actually going to do to him because i'm not going to jail for kidnapping a classmate."

*******

Scott carried Jackson up to her apartment and Sadie and Stiles followed close behind him.

"Where should we put him?"

"Anywhere you can handcuff him to something. Try here."

Sadie pointed to a structural pipe that was connected to the building. Stiles put some clothes on him that he found in his car and then Scott handcuffed him so he wouldn't be able to move.

*******

It slowly started to get light out and the three of them were hanging out in Sadie's room for the time being. They both looked around at her room. It was pretty simple, she hadn't had much time to really make it her own yet. Her bed sat on the far right side of the room and a dresser was on the left. The wall in front of her bed had a mirror propped up on the floor and most of her boxes still were laying around untouched.

"Can we check out your witchy room?" Scott asked eagerly.

Sadie laughed and said, "go ahead, but be careful!"

She was mainly talking to Stiles as she said that last part. Stiles noticed this and glared at her. She laughed, as did Scott and they all went into the room.

Sadie stood against the wall as they both quietly searched through the stuff she had.

"Can you tell me what all this stuff is?" Scott asked her.

Sadie moved toward him and looked at the things he was talking about. She pointed to each thing as she explained their uses.

"This is vervain. Humans can add it to their tea or other beverages but it has a very important use for the supernatural."

Stiles walked over during her explanation and seemed fascinated.

"Which is?" He asked.

"it's poisonous to vampires, it will burn their skin and if you ingest it or wear it they won't be able to compel you."

"Vampires!" Scott yelled, "I don't even know why these things surprise me anymore."

Sadie laughed and moved onto the the next item.

"This is wolfsbane, which I assume you already know about."

Scott and Stiles shook their heads yes and she put it back down.

She went in order of their place on the shelf and listed them out for the boys.

"Witch hazel, sage, camphor, mugwort, rose, chamomile, merlock orchid, lobelia, wormwood, blue calamus, jimson weed, sandalwood, etc."

"Woah." Scott said, amazed.

"They all have a specific purpose, For example, lobelia can be used against witches to distract them and weaken their power. Jimson weed causes strong hallucinations, sage is used in cloaking spells, blue calamus is used for a truth serum. There are a lot more but I don't think we have time to get into all of it."

Scott turned his head toward the door like he heard a noise.

"You're right, I think Jackson's awake."

*******

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.8K 1.9K 15
Isabella Kaiser's parents are dead. Killed right before her eyes. - When she moves to Beacon Hills to live with her aunt, she thinks she's okay. Bu...
238K 6.6K 30
You never forget your first High School crush. Claire wished for nothing more than to forget everything about him and what happened between them. If...
675K 14.9K 84
"A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other. Maybe temporary, maybe at the wrong time, maybe to...
22.5K 699 79
I've got no use for moonlight Or sappy poetry Love at first sight's for suckers At least it used to be Look, girls are nice, once or twice Till I fin...