HIS BABY

Av TMSaunders

Watching the most desirable man that ever walked the planet is captivating. He is titillating mouth-watering... Mer

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

CHAPTER FOUR

24K 697 48
Av TMSaunders

S A V A N N A H    P O V

It is the day Kenna is due at the hospital to have her blood taken. My sister is with me giving me support we could see Cole with his three brothers plus their team of lawyers. I sit with Kenna on my lap, telling her a story from her book she had wanted to bring. I did see Joshua look at us a few times but; I took no notice of him, nor did Kenna. The nurse stepped into the waiting room calling for Kenna plus Cole. Their lawyer followed him, then a clerk from the court followed us close behind. I didn't acknowledge the brothers at all. Kenna is gripping my shirt, not wanting to let go. "Mummy, no". It broke my heart I could not contain my tears.

"Come on, baby. I will be right here with you". I had to wipe my tears away. I could not handle them doing this to someone so young. Kenna is still fighting. In the end, I had to have her on my lap. Closed my eyes I could not watch how they are hurting my baby. I did feel anger. My daughter starts to sob, which makes me look down at her. "Mummy is still here". I looked over at Cole, who is looking devastated with what is happening. He glimpses at us with a strained smile. I wanted to smack that smile right off his goddamn face.

 When they had finally got a tube of blood, I cuddled her so tight I sobbed with her. I walked back out to my sister. I looked over to Joshua, who looked upset. "I hope you are happy now. Just stay away from us". I spit at them.

"Well, the truth will come out now. We will all know how much of a whore you really are". Cole is smiling.

"You won't be smiling when you find the truth out". I shout back at him. We sit waiting for the clerk to give us permission to leave. Kenna is still sobbing her little heart out.

"Mummy it hurts". She is tugging at my heart. I glanced over at Joshua who rubs his face.

"I know baby. The pain will go soon". I kissed her then cradled her like a baby, rocking her. She did finally fall to sleep. I look at her beautiful face while she slept. The clerk approached us.

"You may leave. You will get the results in a few days". I smiled then my sister and I leave. I had Kenna in my arms sleeping, I carried her all the way home. They had done the unthinkable to this little girl she is my little girl. I felt lousy, upset for allowing this to happen but, I had no choice. I couldn't understand what they think they are achieving by doing this. 

All they will find out is that Cole has a daughter that is does not want in his life and that is fine by me. I laid Kenna in her bed then sit looking at her little arm with a plaster on. I just hope it doesn't make her scared to go in a hospital or even fear needles. I smoothed her hair then walk out to the kitchen to have a hot drink. My sister hugs me then I breakdown crying.

"That had to have been the most heart wrenching thing that Kenna had to go through". I sobbed.

"Savannah, have you thought about what they might do when the tests come back?". I look at her.

"They will have a shock. Cole will have the biggest shock. From the day I told I was pregnant he did not believe me". I take my cup then sit on the sofa.

"What happens if Uncle Joshua takes it further?". I shoot my sister a look.

"If they do that, I have no means to fight them in court. They have won before it's even started". I bowed my head; Chanel sits beside me.

"I know you love your daughter but, they have the means to look after her plus the are billionaires. Savannah, you cannot compete or even have a chance of winning". She is right I needed to make the most of what I have because I know they will take me to court. I sighed then drink my tea. 

My sister sits with me for a while before Kenna woke up. We then played for a little while then had dinner. The evening came fast I am once again ready to go to sleep. I laid in my bed staring into the darkness listening to Kenna sleeping. Her little snores that she does put a smile on my lips. I roll to my side then fall asleep.

***************************

A few days had passed, I hadn't heard about Kenna's results. I had dropped Kenna off at nursery then went to work. It is lunchtime busy as always. I am taking orders when I see all four brothers sitting at a table. Joshua looks at me I look away. I got one of the other girls to wait on their table. This restaurant is a classy one so, a lot of business meeting to do take place here. I am waiting a table when I feel a tap on my shoulder. "Savannah, they have asked for you". Dion tells me. I glance over at the table.

"Just tell them I am busy with other tables I have to wait on". She shrugs her shoulders then walks back over to them. I took the order for the table I am at then walk back to the kitchen to place the order on the turntable.

"Savannah they are insisting you take their order". Dion tells me. Rub my face, walk towards the table.

"Good afternoon I am Savannah I will be your waitress are you ready to order drinks". I stare at my pad not wanting to look at them.

"We are ready to order. Four large whiskeys neat". Joshua says.

"I will get that now for you". I walk towards the bar to get their drinks. The barman places the drinks on my tray, I walk back to the table. "Your whiskeys neat. Are you ready to order?". I asked as I placed the drinks down on the table.

"Savannah, I need to apologise to you. I had the test results this morning". Cole starts to say.

"Oh, you finally realised that you are the father". I spit at him.

"I didn't want to believe it but, I can't deny that I have a daughter when the tests are telling me the truth". He sounded sorrowful.

"All of you had no right to do that to Kenna. Now you know the truth I hope you will leave me and Kenna alone. Just stay away from us". I am irate plus my voice is a little louder than it should have been. The manager walks over to apologise to them for my behaviour. He then looks at me.

"Savannah, you are fired. Don't expect to get paid. I will be using what I owe you to pay for their drinks and meal". I looked at all four guys who are now looking shocked. I walked back to the kitchen to get my bag. I left. Walked out the back door to head home. I now needed to find another job. When I arrived home, Chanel looks at me.

"You are early. Don't tell me you got fired". I bowed my head.

"I did all thanks to Cole and his fucking brothers". I flop down on the sofa.

"Why were they there?". She asks. I slip my shoes off, put my feet up on the sofa.

"Cole, wanted to apologise for not believing me about Kenna being his. He had the results this morning. So, I raised my voice just a little too much. Which then the manager fired me. He tells me I would not get paid because I am paying for their drinks and the meal. I am now back to looking for a job again". I rest my head on the back of the sofa with my eyes closed.

"You had a bad day then". I tilt my head to the side we laughed. My sister knew how to make me laugh. "Well, little sis we have each other". I lean my head on her shoulder. A while later I had to go to pick Kenna up. I pick her up then go to the park for a little while. She is enjoying herself running around playing on the slide then she wanted to go in the swing, so I pushed. She is giggling while I am tickling her belly when she comes close to me.

"I am sorry about what happened at lunchtime". I shake my head not wanting to speak to Joshua. "I love hearing her laugh". He says. I stop the swing then take her out. He touches my arm. "Savannah. I had to do it, so Cole knew the truth. After you left, he looked at Kenna then tells me that she couldn't have been his. He even went to our other brothers bragging about how he isn't the father and that you finally told him the truth. I could see why you told him what you did. I would still like to see my niece". I turned to face him.

"You expect me to forgive you for what you have done to my daughter. Go and play happy families with someone else's child. You are not using Kenna has a pawn. She is a little girl". My words are coming out harsh. He stands there just staring at me. I walk off I just had to get home to be far away from any of them as I could be. 

*********************************************************

Thank you for reading

I hope you like this chapter???

Would like to read your comments

Please vote

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

5.2K 302 7
Rue was overcome with sadness as she whitnessed her boyfriend go down the aisle with her stepsister Daisy. Her lover and sister had both deceived her...
76.2K 1.6K 67
"Welcome to your own personal hell darling," that's what she said, but did she believe it? Mastered to manipulate, finding a way back to normality w...
255K 7K 53
What could possible break two people apart that gave up everything to be with each other? For Amira and Mason there's two things. An unforgettable d...
359K 14.3K 79
What would you do if you found out your whole life was a lie? Sarayah Thompson is forced to answer this question when she finds out the woman she cal...