Servant

By BunniesAndMochis

"You left. You should face the consequences" Jeon Jungkook "If your love was true. You should have searched f... More

001
002
003
004
005
Author's Note
006
Not a Story Update
007
008
009
10
Not a Story Update
011
012
Not a Story Update
013
014
015
Expressing my deepest gratitude😭
016
Not a Story Update
017
018
019
020
021
Jikook Virus
022
정말 고마워!
023
024
025
026
028
029
Shameless Promotion
030
031
032
Not Part of the Story
033
034
035
036
037
Attention!!
039
***
BE
041
042
HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN?

027

6.3K 306 78
By BunniesAndMochis

UNEDITED

MATURE CONTENT
⚠️Read at your own risk⚠️

For this chapter, imagine this Jungkook

When Jimin first saw Jungkook at the office when he applied for the secretarial position, he was positive he would never get the job. Jungkook's blazing eyes told him that. But when he called out his name, even if it was full of insult, Jimin had instantly noticed the familiar ring of it. It was as if, Jungkook was calling out for another name. For another Jimin. But then he let it slip by, thinking it was just a product of his hallucination again.

When he got the job and got offered to stay in Jungkook's penthouse, he felt anxious about it. He somehow knew from then that he may be related to his boss before his accident. But he couldn't point out whether he was a friend or an enemy. He was convinced to believe it would be the latter. Basing on Jungkook's treatment to him from then, he knew he was keeping something devious behind his sleeves. And yet, even with that hunch in mind, he continued to work for him. He was drawn to him. Like how a moth is attracted to a fire.

About that sandwich incident, when Jungkook refused to eat it, he was truly frustrated at that time. When Jungkook told him he would eat it so it'll not go to waste, he couldn't explain the giddiness bubbling inside of him. That's when he knew, he's damned for life. He was harbouring feelings for his boss and Jungkook clearly doesn't even want the slightest bit of his presence. It was painful.

He only understood the intensity of the pain he was feeling from Jungkook's constant rejection when Taehyung dropped the bomb. Husband. When did such word became so painful? He started blaming Jungkook for not giving an effort to find him. But then, the truth came out. It was him who left. And so, he took all the blame. He took Yoongi's harsh words, Taehyung's piercing accusations, and Namjoon's hateful glare. He took it all because he knew, he deserves every ounce of it.

But now's different. A new strength within him was given birth. This was the end result of the genuine smiles everyone gave him lately. He felt like he belonged once again. And now with Jungkook's memory imprinted on his mind, it was like his self-trust that he lost long ago has finally been found. With that trust in hand, he will be able to make decisions he will never regret no matter what will happen.

And that decision is to give himself a chance. To devote himself fully to the only man he knew he loved and still loves. He doesn't care about who that Sungwoon is anymore or what caused his accident. These two reasons were holding his love for Jungkook back for quite a while already. He won't allow those toxic factors to consume him whole and throw his love for his husband to waste. He will never do that. Not again.

"I'm all yours now Jeon Jungkook. So claim me. Mark me yours" he said in between kisses. There's no holding back. There will be no holding back anymore.

"From the moment I gave you my name love, you were already completely mine" Jungkook stopped kissing him for a while "Jeon Jimin, you're all mine and I am completely yours. So claim me too. Mark me as yours too. Own me." Jungkook said with so much intensity that he was at lost for words. So he did what his instincts told him to. He kissed him. Fervently this time.

No holding back.

Their lips molded as one as they fought for dominance. Jungkook ended up winning the battle when he bit him by his lower lip, eliciting a delicious whimper from him. Their lips kept colliding as their heartbeat speeds up.

"Fuck Jimin, I want you so bad" Jungkook whispered, his voice barely audible as he continued littering wet kisses along his jawline. Jimin can tell the other was having an internal fight with himself. He felt him lift his shirt a little bit a while ago but when he squirmed, he abruptly stopped.

"I want you so bad baby, but I know you're still not ready for this" now Jungkook was standing in front of him. To say he was shocked by this sudden outburst is an understatement. Like, what the hell? They were already in the middle of something heated!
Why act like this all of a sudden?

Jimin stood up, facing Jungkook with such courage and determination visible on his face.

"Haven't I made it clear? I want to you claim me Jungkookie"

That voice, fuck. Jungkook thought, fisting his hands so hard, stopping himself from pouncing on the angel that's in front of him.

Jungkook looked at Jimin, flummoxed. When he tried feeling Jimin's bare skin on his stomach a while ago, he squirmed. He thought he was giving him a signal to stop. Fuck. Did he misunderstood it? Geez, that's such a cockblock. He wanted to facepalm but it would really make him look stupid as he was looking like a lost child just now. Not to mention he's naked. God, help him redeem his pride.

"So you weren't trying to make me stop?" Jimin shook his head. Stupid Jungkook.

"You know what?" Jimin stood straight in front of him, hands slowly rubbing his bare chest back and forth. Jungkook gulped at the delicious warm feeling of Jimin's fingertips and the tingles it sent straight down south "why don't you teach me?"

Goodness gracious.

This is definitely Jimin.

His Jimin.

"Teach you what Jiminnie hyung?" he said, voice dangerously low and slightly growling.

"I don't know" said Jimin like it was nothing "show me what you've got"

And that was all it took for them to roll down back on the bed again. As soon as their lips met, Jimin melted. Jungkook's lips sure are sinful. Jimin couldn't stop himself from sucking the other's upper lip, drawing out a sweet low moan.

Fucking turn on.

"I like that s-sound" he said in between gasps and pants.

Slowly, Jungkook's lips went down, licking and occasionally biting at the juncture of Jimin's neck. He was creating his own masterpiece.

Beautiful marks of red were littered on Jimin's neck and collarbones. Jungkook stopped for a couple of seconds to admire his work.

An art indeed, the younger thought.

"No other man has the right to mark you Jimin. Only me. Because you're mine" he declared. But then, Jimin was far too gone pleasured and warmed up by Jungkook's touch that ceased his capability to understand what the younger was saying.

Please.

Jimin wanted to say, but no words were coming out from his mouth, only incoherent whispers and the occasional sinful moans.

To his delight, his silent pleas were heard by the younger when he proceeded further down.

Jimin's nipples were bitten red and erect. Too sensitive for his own liking- but Jungkook loved it. Consecutive oh's and ah's slipping past the smaller's saliva-slicked lips.

When Jungkook pulled the pink crown on Jimin's milky white chest with his teeth, the latter moaned loudly like there was no tomorrow. Man does it feel good.

Carefully, Jungkook's wandering hands travelled south, fiddling on the garter of Jimin's pajamas.

Pulling his face up, Jungkook looked at Jimin's face which was filled with nothing but sheer softness and desire. A deadly combination.

"Once I pull this down, I won't be able to stop baby" he said in surrender, eyes wanting to find any signs of objection from Jimin. He wanted this to happen with his husband's consent.

"So? I don't care" Jimin said, voice hoarse and an eyebrow sassily brought updwards. "I don't wanted you to stop either" Jimin smiled.

"Fuck" Jungkook muttered under his breath as he pulled Jimin's pajama in one go. The only barrier left between them was the tight black boxers Jimin was wearing which utterly complimented his husband's fair and meaty thighs.

Jungkook was in daze. The only thing he heard was the soft and yet ragged breathing of Jimin.

"I love you so much" Jungkook said, more vehemently this time that it rendered Jimin speechless for one good minute.

"Prove it" was Jimin's only reply.

The next second, Jungkook was already back to diving on Jimin's body. His hands were busy massaging the latter's thighs here and there.

A sweet moan had once again escaped Jimin's mouth when Jungkook dipped his tongue on his belly button.

"F-fu.. ah"

It was an unintentional slip of the tongue. Jimin reasoned to himself.

I sounded so lewd, heck. But then again, he could only care less.

When Jungkook proceeded to suck his freaking sensitive belly button, it literally felt like he was sucking the life out of him. And yet, he didn't want to complain nor did he want to stop Jungkook. God, no.

"Plea.. holy shitㅡ Jungkook please" now Jungkook was licking the small gap between his belly button and his restricted erect manhood.

A tease. He thought, shutting his eyes tightly, increasing his sense of touch.

"Please what baby?" Jungkook asked playfully, still licking but never going down to where Jimin wanted him to be. His fingers were also crawling towards his ass agonizingly slow.

"T-tor.. ohh god.. this i-is torture" he managed to say, choking when Jungkook slightly grazed his warm and wet tongue on his clothed manhood.

"Oh yeah?" asked Jungkook as he placed a soft pillow just behind Jimin's ass.

Slowly, he pulled down Jimin's boxers, intentionally grazing the tips of his fingers at the leaking tip of the smaller's deep red angry warrior.

What a delicious sight. Jungkook thought. His cravings going far more intense.

While his finger's were still pulling down the black clothing, Jungkook's tongue trailed down, following where his fingers went until Jimin was completely free of any constraints.

He stared at his mewling husband.

Jimin's face was pink and sweaty. His bangs were sticking out in every direction but did nothing to make him look less handsome. If anything, he looked like a full course meal to Jungkook. The younger had to stop himself from pouncing on him right there and then. He wanted every moment of it to pleasurable not just for him but as well as for Jimin. He wanted his husband to remember every detail of it. He's trying his hardest to take him slow, just like how his Jimin wanted it.

"Are you just gonna stare there or you would man up and continue what you've started" came Jimin's stern and impatient voice.

"Oh baby, you don't have any idea how I'm proving my manliness to you later" Jungkook smirked, getting off Jimin.

Jimin stared at the younger's naked figure as he went to rummage on the classic wooden cabinet near their bedside table. Later on, he came hovering back to Jimin, a small box of cartoon on his hand and a transparent bottle on the other. Jimin is not dumb not to know what it was.

"XXL?" he asked stupidly, eyes shot wide open as he read the label on the small box.

"Scared?" Jungkook playfully remarked, warming up his lube-slicked fingers.

Jimin turned red. A dumb thought running on his mind in circle.

Cause of Death: Monstrous dick.

Place of Death: Jeon Jungkook's bed.

A warm and wet muscle gliding from his balls down to his butt cheek snapped him out of his stupid thought.

Tongue.

He was sure it was Jungkook's tongue.

Who else's would it be dumbass? God, why is he so stupid today?

In one swift motion, the said tongue entered his asshole.

"Fu..ah..J-jungkoo.. holy mother of god- FUCK!" he screamed. Loud enough for their neighbours next door to hear his desperate voice.

Now it wasn't just Jungkook's tongue abusing his hole. Bloody long and thick fingers had now found it's way inside.

Jimin gripped Jungkook's hair, eliciting a low and delicious groan from the younger. It was music to Jimin's ears. A music he wanted to hear again and again and again.

"Puh.. please.." he cried in despair, not knowing what else he wanted when he already felt too much.

Jungkook lifted his gaze up, enough to only peek at Jimin's sweat-drenched face.

So handsome

..and cute.

Jungkook admired, a loving smile stretched on his lube-slicked lips.

Jimin's hole involuntarily puckered from the absence of Jungkook's tongue filling it. The latter's breath fanning over the hole hightened his sensitivity even more.

The fingers scissoring him had also stopped. Jimin had to force his heavy lidded eyes to open up to see what was happening.

"Why d'you stopped?" Jimin asked, voice breathy and laced with pure confusion.

"Don't you think it's too early for you to finish baby? I'm just getting started with you" Jungkook smirked, getting off Jimin as he reached for the box of condoms on the bed.

Jimin's trembling body went stiff as he watched Jungkook coat his painfully hard and erected manhood with condom and lube.

With shaky hands, he reached for the angry red shaft, shocking Jungkook with his boldness. Actually, he was shocked with himself too.

Fudge. I don't even know how to pleasure him! What a shame.

It was Jungkook's turn to go stiff as Jimin's hot fingers lazily engulf his littleㅡ Jimin begs to disagreeㅡ friend who immediately went commando.

"B-baby.. mmh" Jungkook closed his eyes tightly, fingers fisting on the white sheets instead. Jimin's soft hair that was bouncing lightly looks so inviting, but Jungkook didn't want him to get hurt. He knows he cannot control himself that well.

"Am I doing this right Kookie?" Jimin asked innocently which drove Jungkook even crazier than he already was.

"Godㅡ ahh" Jungkook bit his lips harshly as Jimin's hold tightened a bit "fuck baby.. damn shhi" he cursed as Jimin's pace started to get sloppier.

Jimin seemed to be really into drawing out sinful groans from Jungkook that he got too carried away. The latter had to pull the smaller for a kiss to distract him.

Almost instantly, Jungkook rolled them into the bed making him hover Jimin.

"Sorry love, I needed you to stop. Wanna finish it inside you" Jungkook explained, voice scratched from all the groaning he did a while ago.

However, when Jungkook's bulge started poking inside Jimin's wet hole, he knew this would be it.

The elder was laying on his back, a small pillow behind his ass. It felt uncomfortable at first, but now, all Jimin could think of was the delicious stretch of his whole and the beautiful sight of Jungkook's pleasure-filled face just above him.

It stings.

But it also feels so good.

Jimin remarked, taking notice at the pang of pain due to Jungkook's large size.

"Love, am I hurting y-you?" Jungkook choked, as he tried his hardest not to push himself all-out in one go. He was just barely getting halfway but Jimin's expression told him otherwise.

His face was all scrunched up, eyes shut tightly and lips parted. Heavy breaths were slipping past his lips.

"N-no" Jimin said, or more like moaned. The pain was now slowly replaced by an unexplainable pleasure.

When Jungkook got balls deep, Jimin was already huffing. His delicate and sensitive bundle of nerves had just been hit effortlessly by his husband.

"J-junghah..J-jungkook m-move" he urged, wanting to feel the delicious shiver caused by Jungkook hitting his prostate.

Jungkook needed not to be told twice. His hips were swiftly moving against Jimin's the next second. He gently brought both of the smallers legs to his shoulders to gain more access.

The foreplay a while ago got them really riled up that all they sought was release.

Though desperate for ecstasy, both of their bodies silently agreed to go slow, treasuring every thrust and moan. It wasn't just sex. Both of them were making love. Rythmically wriggling their bodies to the oldest dance known to mankind.

Jimin lifted his body up when he felt himself exploding. He brought his legs down, clinging his arms unto the younger's neck instead and burrying his warm face on Jungkook's sweaty neck.

"L-loveㅡ gah I'm almost there" Jungkook whispered huskily on Jimin's ears as he caged the elder's small body on his arms, bringing him closer and increasing the level of pleasure they felt at the moment.

"Me t-too ah Kook. M-me tooㅡoh!" Jimin screamed, chanting Jungkook's name and nipping on his neck alternately as he finally came. Thick ropes of white were painted on Jungkook's chest.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was tightly shutting his eyes out as he came inside him. Whispers of Jimin's name repeatedly coming out of his mouth.

A few more thrust and both of them were already sprawled on the bed. Jungkook took an effort to bring Jimin on top of him.

"I love you baby" Jungkook whispered on Jimin's ears, brushing his sweaty locks.

Jimin could only hum, having no strength to utter another word. Jungkook chuckled at the cute man on top of him.

His man.

Their plan on going to Namjoon and Taehyung's house and visiting Jin was obviously not followed. They spent all day cuddling, giving each other lazy and wet kisses.

Just like how they used to be.

It's finally done🤯

This smut chapter got me really drained😵 I needed to read lots of smut books for reference😭

I hope you guys will enjoy reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it😇💕

Also, thanks for 10K+ reads😭 you guys are amazing. I also want to dedicate a whole update to thank you and mention you guys but y'all mutliplied! (thank you btw♥♥) I'll try my best to list you all down😭😇

Love youuu buns💜💛💙

Jikook Virus

( I want a man like this😭 Jiminnie is ao damn lucky😭)

Keep loving BTS💜
I love you all, enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 5.8K 45
kim taehyung wants a prefect life partner but he is married to immature boy named jeon jungkook after married Kim jungkook🐰
173K 7.4K 71
Yoongi needed to be married within a few months. Taehyung needed somewhere to stay. Yoongi's sister happens to know Taehyung needed to be cared for...
471K 24.3K 47
"Just wait and watch, what I m gonna do." JJK " You can't marry him, you wouldn't. Please don't involve him, I beg you." KTH Jungkook is marrying...
2.9K 107 19
If just I know that you are a married man and had a daughter, I will never slept with you, I am sorry, it's my mistake.