Lovely ~ Shinkami ~ BNHA

By DabiLeftEar

Shinsou recently transferred to Class 1A and his dorm neighbor is Denki. One night he hears a crash and goes... More

The Idiot Next Door
lovely?
Spoiler for the story!
This Can't Go On
Knew it
Anything For You, Lovely One
Ducks & Brownies
AN
E-Boy
AN Explanation

Star-lit Singing

759 16 42
By DabiLeftEar

"Hey! Kami! Shinsou!"

Mina ran up to the two boys excitedly after they had exited Denki's dorm to go to the common room for lunch. She stood in front of them, using finger guns. The pink girl was walking backwards and wasn't looking where she going.

"Do you guys want to join the bakusquad tonight in the arcade? It's gonna be so much fun! We got won a card for a free night last time we were there!"

Denki began jumping up and down, then squealed. Shinsou stared at him with wide eyes, frightened.

'its just an arcade...'

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Please Shinsou! It'll be a blast!"

"Okay, sure."

Shinsou didn't know what he was getting himself into, since he had never been to an arcade before, espically with the crazy bakusquad.

Denki started shaking Shinsou by the shoulders as Mina ran around them yelling all about her excitement.

"Geez! Calm down!"

Shinsou was worried that somebody would see them losing their shit in the hallway. He hugged Denki and the blonde extrovert hugged him back and wasn't going crazy anymore. Mina was still going crazy.

"It's at 5:00 tonight! Meet up at my dorm! See ya!"

The pink student ran off to go talk to Sero. Shinsou put his arm around Denki's shoulder and whispered in his ear.

"So, what are arcades like?"

"Well y'know, games, food, just fun stuff!"

"Oh, o-okay. Good to know."

They walked to the common room and chatted while they are lunch together.

"What's your favorite game to play?"

"Um.. Like, video game? I don't really play video games."

"No, silly boy! Arcade game!"

"Oh... I don't have one."

"Why not? I like the ski ball!"

"They're all nice, I guess."

Denki stared at him, squinting through his sunshine filled eyes. This lasted for at least a minute before he gasped loudly.

"You've never been to an arcade before, Shinsou?!"

"Wh-what?! Of course I have!"

"Oh really? Name a game!"

"Ski ball!"

"Name another!"

"Umm... The angry monkey with the barrels!"

Denki burst out laughing then put a hand on his forehead, very dramatically.

"Oh, me oh my! You have betrayed me, my beloved, in so many ways!"

He pushed off the table and let his chair fall down onto the floor. Shinsou got up and rushed around the table to his side.

"Denki! What are you doing?"

"Can't you see? I'm mourning the loss of so many great memories, from my beloved's betrayal!"

Shinsou sighed heavily as he put his other hand on his forehead too.

"I'm sorry that I haven't gone to an arcade before. But at least my first time will be with you."

Denki sprang up and hugged his boyfreind.

"You are so good at apologies!"

Shinsou hugged him back and snickered at the blonde.

~Time skip to 5:00 outside Mina's dorm~

The bakusquad and Shinsou were all outside Mina's dorm. When Mina stepped out, they all ran to the UA gates. He didn't plan on running until Kaminari grabbed his hand and gave him his signature sunshine smile. The purple haired teen ran after his boyfriend.

Shinsou caught Denki staring at the shiny chains on his hip. The purple haired teen was wearing black skinny jeans with his signature purple hoodie with cat whiskers on the front. His jeans were accompanied by two shiny chains on his left hip.

Mina and Denki were whispering and giggling. Shinsou couldn't hear what they were saying, but he guessed it was about him not being to an arcade before.

Denki was wearing a black and white striped shirt with long sleeves, and black shorts. He had on his hero costume choker too. Shinsou blushed when the blonde boy looked back at him and winked.

'where the hell did that come from?!'

He shoved his hands into his hoodie pocket and stared at his shoes. Shinsou heard the giggles from Denki and Mina getting mad at him.

"What's so funny? C'mon, you know I'll laugh at anything!"

"Oh, my dear Ashido, that's the fun of it."

Sirens filled the air and Shinsou looked up instantly. A cop car was turning the corner as a dark blue truck rushed by. His heart beat faster, he hoped that everything would be alright, and that the police would catch them. Shinsou knew that wasn't how things ended up sometimes.

Arms around Shinsou jerked him from his thoughts. He looked down to see Denki's blonde hair against his purple hoodie. Shinsou hugged him back.

"Oh shit, that was so crazy! That car was going so fast!"

Mina exclaimed as she walked on. Denki smiled at Shinsou before walking back up to Mina. His cheeks were dusted with a light shade of pink. Shinsou looked behind him to see Kirishima and Bakugo holding hands.

'oh my fuck, why is that so cute'
'but not as cute as my blonde boyfriend'

( when your writing gets interrupted by bunny zoomies )

"Yes! Arcade time!"

Mina and Denki were yelling at the entrance. Kirishima joined in with them as they walked in and gave the cashier their gift card.

After they had checked in, they were given glow-in-the-dark paper wrist bands. Denki took his hand as led him to the ski ball area. There was a lot of people there, but Denki was there too, so Shinsou tried to put his fears aside and have a good time.

"Yeah, you throw the ball into the hole, and get tickets!" 

Shinsou watched as Denki made it to the 150 hole. He pumped his fists into the air and grabbed another ball.

"Okay then, doesn't seem too hard."

Shinsou put in his coin and the game started. He looked at the 500 hole and threw the ball. He got it in first try.

"How did you do that?!"

Denki looked at him, bewildered.

"I dunno, I just threw the ball. Like you told me too."

"But.. How?"

"With my arm and eyes?"

"Eyes?"

"Yes, Denki, I was blessed with two eyes at birth. Were you not?"

Denki had on a pouty face and continued playing. Shinsou made it into the 500 hole for the 3rd time when the blonde boy jumped on him. Shinsou was able to catch him.

"What the hell!"

"Teach me your ways or I'll never let go!"

"Oh my god, jeez! I will!"

"Yay!"

Denki was smiling brightly as he released his arms from his boyfriend's neck. Then he started to teach Kaminari how to win at ski ball.

"Good job, Denks!"

Denki and Shinsou high-fived when Denki got it into the 500 hole.

"Hey, Kami! Wanna go play the angry Bakugo game?"

Mina exclaims, running up to them.

"Hell yeah! C'mon Shinsou, you're gonna love this one!"

"Oh boy. I'm a bit worried by the name, to be honest."

He followed the pink girl and the excited boy towards a game with numbers on it and a button.

"Okay, so you push the button and whichever number it lands on, is how many points you get!"

"Yeah, and it makes blasty pretty mad when he doesn't get a 100!"

Denki added on to Mina's explanation. They were both giggling about as Bakugo came with a redhead leading him.

"You extras are trying to upset me on purpose! I'll never push the button!"

Mina exchanged glances with Kirishima. Kirishima looked at Denki and raised his eyebrows. Denki nodded and looked at Shinsou.

"What is going on?"

"Um hey, Bakugo? I know who would push the button better than you."

Mina said, looking at her nails. The cat obsessed teen looked at Bakugo. He had his head turned a bit, and he was tensed up.

"Oh really? Who? I'm the best at everything and everyone knows it!"

"I don't know about that bakubro, Midoriya's quirk would make him pretty good at pushing buttons."

Kirishima replied while shrugging.

"I agree. I think Midoriya is better at pushing buttons at arcades than you, Bakugo."

Denki said, resting his elbow on Mina, and was staring at the fuming boy.

"I'll Fucking show you all! Shitty Deku sucks at this and I'm THE BEST at button pushing!"

Bakugo slammed his fist onto the button, but got a 20.

"Oh yeah, I saw Midoriya get a 40 on this last week."

Denki added on as he contained his laughter with the others.

"Guys, no, he's going to break the game."

"It's fine silly boy, we just get kicked out like last month."

"You already broke someth-"

"FUCKING DIE!"

The pomeranian punched the button again and got a 30.

"AHH!"

He hit it again and got a 10.

"FUCK YOU!"

He used both hands this time and got a 50.

"MIDORIYA GOT A 100!"

"MINA, NO!"

"FUCKING DEKU!"

Bakugo activated his quirk on the machine and the fire alarms went off as parts of plastic melted at his hands.

"Time to go!"

Denki pulled his hoodie sleeve as he ran towards the prize counter. Kirishima and Mina jumped the counter and ran towards the employee exit behind the counter.

Bakugo followed them and Denki jumped too. Shinsou was scared, but he hopped over as well.

"Isn't this illegal?!"

"Only if they catch you!"

Denki responded to him as they left the building and ran towards a nearby alleyway. The others followed, and Shinsou saw Bakugo squeezing Kirishima's hand.

He saw red & blue lights shone across the buildings, but all of the bakusquad were not found by the police. After they had all caught their breath and the police had left, they burst out into laughter.

"How could you be laughing, we could've gone to jail!"

Shinsou half yelled at them. Denki wiped a tear off and put his elbow on his shoulder. Bakugo and him were the only ones not giggling their guts out.

"I'm surprised we weren't caught, Aizawa would be so mad! Last time we had detention for a whole month!"

Mina exclaimed while dusting herself off.

"C'mon, let's get something to eat! I'm dying of starvation!"

"Me too! I'll pass out any minute now!"

Shinsou rolled his eyes at Kirishima and Denki.

"You two are so dramatic."

"True dat, but let's go look for pizza!"

'true dat?'
'what the hell does that mean'
'I swear Mina makes no sense'

They all went walking through the streets, making jokes and looking for a pizza restaurant. The group had found other places, but Kirishima insisted on pizza. He said it was traditional arcade food, and it was a very manly tradition. The purple haired teen didn't see how it was manly though.

"Look! We finally found a pizza place before I died! It only took 4 years!"

Denki yelled before he grabbed Shinsou's wrist and bolted towards the red & yellow building.

They ordered two large pepperoni pizzas, three Dr. Peppers, and a Coke. Bakugo hated Soda, and Shinsou would rather have Coke.

"Oh yeah, Mina's idea was so perfect! That was hilarious!"

"We could've gotten into so much trouble!"

( I had to correct myself from using y'all. Texas.)

Shinsou was worried for those three crackheads and angry crazyman. They melted an arcade machine and got away with it. Gosh.

"But we didn't!"

Denki winked at him. His face heated up and he looked away from him.

'oh my shit '

'fuck '

'is this what they call a gay attack'

'he fuckin'

'oh my'

Shinsou looked back at everyone after losing his shit. Now they were talking about what to do after pizza.

'oh yeah, food'

The purple haired teen started munching away. He loved pizza.

(I love the word munch.)

"I have to visit Sero pretty early tomorrow, so I should probably go home."

Mina sighed. Shinsou knew she just wants to party all night. The pink teen was finishing off the pizza.

"Oh shit my mom! Be right back!"

Kirishima ran out of restaurant. Bakugo of course followed him.

"Well... Where you gonna go?"

The gay teen asked Denki.

"Um... No where?"

Denki had on a goofy smile then laughed. Shinsou laughed with him, he loved seeing Kaminari happy.

"I've got no where to be either. Do you want to hang out somewhere?"

'please say no'

'please also say yes'

"Yeah! Lets go!"

Kiri and his boyfriend came back and they paid. The rest walked back to UA, but not the new gay love birds! They walked out of the town to a local park with a soccer field.

"I'm surprised they all had places to be."

Hitoshi said after they finished talking about what teachers annoyed them the most. Denki picked Aizawa just to poke fun at his boyfriend.

"That's what they want you to think."

"You think they did this on purpose? They wouldn't give up a night like this, especially not Mina!"

"They're very dedicated to their ships. Kiri must've convinced Bakugo, they're definitely cuddling!"

Shinsou and Denki giggled at his remark. They kept talking and the made it to a hill that overlooked the soccer field.

"Wanna rest here for a bit, then go back to the dorms?"

Denki asked calmly. Shinsou hadn't seen him look so calm before, except when he was sleeping.

"Um, yeah."

The grass was a lot softer than it seemed, and they looked around for bugs and ant piles. They laid down on the ground, right next to each other. The night sky was beautiful, since it was far enough the city to give way to stars.

"It's so quite out here."

Shinsou noted.

"No it's not."

"Huh?"

Denki sighed playfully, and pointed at the stars.

"Listen to them sing. The stars love to sing."

Shinsou thought he was crazy, but he still closed his eyes and listened.

"I like my boys just like I like my honey; sweet, a little selfish. I like my boys just like I like my money; green, a little jealous."

Shinsiu opened his left eye, and saw Denki singing. Denki might not be a real star, but he sure did light up Shinsou's life.

After he finished singing, their fingers  intertwined. He was fighting back laughter.

"Thanks, Denks. But that's a lesbian song!"

Shinsiu couldn't suppress his laughter any longer. He sat up and cackled. The blonde sat up and laughed too. He fake punched Shinsou's arm.

"Hey! At least I changed girls to boys!"

The night air was cold and crisp. It was peaceful and lovely outside. A new romance had awakened. But evil was brewing far outside of the city, in an abandoned warehouse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG HI

Yes, it's been a hot minute since I've updated. I've been super busy and I want to update this book at least once a month. I hope y'all are good.

What's y'all's fav villain from BNHA? Mine is Dabi 😳 Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed it!

Love you power! 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 250 10
โš TW (TRIGGER WARNING)โš  This story has detailed descriptions of abuse, violence, self-harm and suicidal thoughts/actions. ______ ๐‡๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ž๐ฏ...
25.6K 451 20
Denki hasn't hadthe best home life but he would never tell anyone about his Problems. What will happen and will he be saved?
8.2K 391 21
๐™ฒ/๐š†; ๐™ฑ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š/๐™ถ๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ/๐šƒ๐š‘๐š›๐š˜๐š ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š„๐š™/๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š‘. ๐™ฟ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— - What if Denki gets Hanahaki, but h...
195K 4.7K 42
Kaminari lives in an abusive home. His dad is a jerk and he's got a horrible temper in which he takes out on both Denki and his mum. When Denki comes...