Omerta- Book I (Winner of the...

By katrocks247

OMERTÀ BOOK 1 * * * Scarlett moves into her new apartment with the mentality that she will start fresh an... More

WARNING
1) My Neighbor Is A Kitty Killer
2) Candy Packs a Punch
3) Tigrotto
4) Hit the Mattresses
5) Tease Me
6) Whisper
7) Cake
8) Wounded
10) Foreplay
11) Toys
12) Fun
13) Addicted
14) Stolen
15) Knock Off
16) Lick
17) Thick
18) A Pirate's Life for Me
19) Shakedown
20) Quietly into the Night
21) Enforcer
22) Rat
23) Borgata
24) Torn in Half
25) The Jungle
26) See You Later
27) Keety
28) Comare
29) By Design
30) Beef
31) Traitor
32) Back in Black
33) Leonardo DiCaprio and the Braless Beauty
34) Snake
Snippet of - "Borgata" - Find the Full Chapter On My Wattpad Profile!
Chapter 35: The Arrival
Chapter 36: One for the Money
Chapter 37: Goomah
Chapter 38: Forbidden Fruit
Chapter 39: Taste
Chapter 40: Ugly Christmas Sweaters
Chapter 41: Thorns
Chapter 42: Tongue On Tongue
Chapter 43: Freaky, Frisky, and Ferro
Chapter 44: Hold Me
Chapter 45: Fammy-ly
Chapter 46: Black Out
The Announcement
Chapter 47: Midst of the Chaos
Benjamin/Watty Awards
Chapter 48: Pun Intended
Keeties United
Chapter 49: Making Friends
Chapter 50: Stagnate
Get Angry!
Bonus Chapter Part 1: Roar
Bonus Chapter Part 2: The Neighbor from Hell
Chapter 51: Shiver & Grind
Chapter 52: Shushed
Chapter 53: Vendetta
Chapter 54: Rats, Rats, Rats
Chapter 55: Shot at the Night
Chapter 56: Praying
Chapter 57: Tra La Ombre
Important OMERTÀ Finale Announcement!
Chapter 58: His Home
SURPRISE!!! BOOK 3 TITLE & COVER REVEAL!!!
Kiss de La Notte - SPICY Mafia Romance - LIVE!

9) Animal

1.1M 43.6K 42.1K
By katrocks247

  :) 

        Please vote & leave feedback if you want more!!!

        Sorry about the censoring. LOL.

         * * *

        “I’m sorry,” Ferro kept murmuring into my neck. Moments before, he had been sobbing, clutching at my body for comfort. It was the most heartbreaking moment of my life.

        “I’m sometimes a sad drunk,” he slurred out. “I took some pills...” His eyes were glossy, gone, and slightly w3t. He pulled back, putting a finger to his lips. “Shhhh, don’t tell Scarlett.”

            “You’re high, too?!” I ran a hand angrily through my hair and then tied it back tightly into a ponytail. “What the hell did you take? How much of it?” I checked his pulse. His heartbeat seemed fairly normal, but his pupils were insanely dilated. 

            “Good stuff.” Ferro wiggled his eyebrows. “Don’t worry about it.”

        I peeled Ferro’s hands off of me and he fell slightly against the counter. Was he a drug addict? An alcoholic? It was pointless to yell him for using drugs right now, pointless, but I wanted to so badly. I wanted to scream at him and slap him silly. God, I was acting like his girlfriend or something!

        I searched through his cabinets for a glass and filled it with water, folding his fingers around the glass. “You need to drink this, then you need to go sleep.”

        Ferro looked down at the glass and those dark eyebrows crunched together.

        “Yes, it’s water,” I said. “Now drink it.”

        He drank down the glass, watching me over the rim. “I want to shower,” he said, starting to fumble with the buttons on his shirt. “The sheets on my bed were just cleaned.”

        “You can’t shower, Ferro, you can barely stand up.” I put a hand to my forehead, overwhelmed. “It’s time to go to bed.”

        “You don’t understand, Scarlett.” Ferro’s eyes grew heated. My eyes followed his hand, which adjusted the bulge in his jeans. “I need a cold shower. I’m in pain.”

        “Jesus Christ!” Face aflame, I quickly looked up. That was the fourth time I was brought aware to his raging h@rd on, all of which were within three days of my arrival at the apartment building. “Did you take Vi@gra, or something?”

        “No, I didn’t.” Ferro smirked, appearing more than satisfied by my reaction.

        “Well, can’t you just…” I gestured briefly with my hands, feeling my face heat up again. “I don’t know, jerk 0ff in the bathroom or something? I don’t feel comfortable coming in the shower with you, and that’s what I’d have to do because you can barely stand up.”

        His eyes blinked slowly down at me. “That won’t make me any cleaner.”

        My mouth fell into a thin line. I hated feeling bad for him. I hated it. Why did I have to be a good person?  It’s pointless to yell at him when he’s this gone, I kept telling myself.

        I ran a hand down my face. “I just redid your gauze pad, Ferro.”

        “I’m still sticky with cake.”

        I scowled.

        When I grabbed Ferro’s hand, he automatically tightened his grip and followed my lead out of the kitchen, shuffling his feet on the floor. We made it all the way past the archway of his bedroom with minimal stumbling.

        Entering his spacious bathroom, I was reminded of how loaded this guy was in the money department. I started to wonder if my neighbor was some crazy well-known drug lord, who could afford to live in a mansion.

        Ferro clumsily opened a drawer and took out a bottle of mouthwash and a toothbrush. He swished it around his mouth and spit, and then did it again. While he examined himself in the mirror and appeared to be talking to himself in Italian, I slid off my shoes; the black tiles beneath my feet cold as ice and dry.

        Ferro’s massive—and I mean massive-- shower was built like a waterfall from the ceiling, with black walls that came up about three on the bottom, probably for a bath, and numerous jets and nozzles along the walls. There was a small, removable bench inside with numerous shampoos, conditioners, body washes, and soaps that I had never seen before. Some of which, were not labeled in English.

        How the f*cking hell was this shower situation going to work? Was I just supposed to stand in there for something he could lean on? I wasn’t planning on getting naked with this man. Hell no. Not when he was set on blowing my brains out an hour or so before.

            After a few minutes of trying to figure out how to use the shower’s different settings on the touch screen device on the wall, and getting splashed numerous times by the jets, I finally picked a comfortable setting and stepped out of the shower.

            I wiped at some water in my eyes, looking up. “Alright, Ferro, it’s ready—“

            He was already completely fucking naked.

            I was not ready.

            In his own world, Ferro wobbled past me and entered the shower.

        I was left dumbfounded, standing in the same place, the image of what I had just seen burned into my eye sockets. Mouth open, I slowly turned around, gawking at my naked neighbor. His physique was model worthy, with strong, wide shoulders, thick arms, and a lean torso that was rippled with deeply indented and sculpted abs.

I didn’t even want to think about what else I saw.

        Like that monstrous er3ction…

            He stood under the water with his back to me, leaning a hand against the tiled wall for support. I was made aware of the chords of muscle down his back and his perfect ass, like two energetic, not-to-big-not-to-small, globes of beautifulness.

        He had a great butt.

        Don’t ask me why, but right then and there, staring at the ass of the most sexually driven man I had ever met, I realized that if I didn’t get off of Ferro’s radar before he sobered up, he was going to f*ck my brains out and then leave me to die.

        Not that it would be the most awful way to go, I thought.

        I shook my head, as if that would get rid of my horny thoughts, backing away from the shower. I had another opportunity to run. This time, I was taking it.

        But as I started to back away, Ferro turned his head to look over his shoulder and we locked eyes. Water dripped down the straight bridge of his nose, down his parted lips. He didn’t make a move to come towards me, or tell me to come back because he needed me. He didn’t have to. I could see how miserable and lonely he was, just by making eye contact with him. My heart clenched.

        “FML.”

        I numbly entered the shower, telling myself to keep my eyes up. Ferro wasn’t a second chances kind of guy. He had drunk too much and popped some pills, for whatever reason, and that was why he didn’t kill me.

        Ferro still leaned against the tiled wall with one hand, now examining my every move. I was trapped in a shower, which once seemed endless in size and now appeared to be shrinking, with a wild animal. Ferro was drunk and high on... who knows what... but when I handed him soap, he managed to to begin cleaning himself. The water must have somewhat sobered him up.

        “You know, it’s not like I haven’t seen a woman naked.” Drunk Ferro looked over at me again, a bit of playfulness in his unfocused gaze. His words were slurred out, making them even more frustrating to hear. “Besides, I’ve already seen your v@gina when you f*cked yourself on camera. Remember?“

        Great. Now I was reminded of how much I hated this man, and I was hyper aware of how heavy my clothes were. I was wearing skinny jeans and a blouse—quite possibly the worst outfit I could have been wearing in a shower.

        “There’s really nothing more irritating to me than a drunken, psychopath, p3rvert, who can actually form sentences now because he’s under cold water,” I snapped. “So if you’re trying to flirt with me and get me naked in a shower with you, it’s not working. Now get back to cleaning.”

        “So you’re just not going to shower?” He blinked slowly, confused. “You’re just standing there and getting soaked.  Spogliati. Get undressed.”

        “Listen, Ferret. I’m not getting naked in front of you, even if you’re drunk or high,” I snapped, taking away his soap bar and smacking some shampoo in his hand. I was beyond irritated at this point. “Now scrub your hair, you didn’t get all the cake out in the sink.”

        Without any word in response, Ferro started to massage his fingers into his scalp, then rinsed. I shamefully help watched the suds trail down his tan skin, all the way until it entered the drain. I handed him some conditioner as well. When he rinsed out his hair for the second time, he stretched back a little bit like a lazy cat, the muscles in his torso deliciously accentuated.

        Unexpectedly, Ferro did the unthinkable.

        He started to stroke himself.

        “FERRO!” My eyes went wide in horror. “Are you kidding right now? While I’m in the shower trying to help you, you’re going to do that?”

“If by that you mean this, then yes. I’m going to do this for while.” He slumped his head forward against the tiles. Although this new position hid his d!ck from me, I could still see his muscular arm moving quickly as he pumped his hand back and forth on his shaft, and I couldn’t tear my gaze away. “The cold water wasn’t relieving me,” he slurred out, snickering to himself.

        “I can’t believe you’re doing this. There’s no way you’re drunk enough right now not realize how inappropriate this is!”

        “You’ve never seen a man 'stroke the wild sausage', huh?” Ferro let out a low, husky laugh that sent pricks of desire down to my groin. “All you have to do is look away, Scarlett.”

        I tore my gaze away, but I could still hear the slick noises and now he was slightly moaning. “This is so wrong…”

        “Every time you talk I pretty much go back to square one,” Ferro snarled.

        There goes friendly and sad, drunk Ferro, I thought.

        I put my hands on my hips, unmindful to the icy water harshly smacking against my skin. “Would you like me to help you? Is that it? Maybe I should remind you that I’m standing here, fully dressed in a shower, all because you can barely stand up and I’m helping your alcoholic ass.”

         “I’m trying to focus, Scarlett…”

        I let out a loud scoff. Nothing I said had gotten through to him. “Oh, I’m sorry? I’m not helping you focus while you tastelessly fuck yourself in front of me. How inconsiderate of me!”

             “If you want to help me, stop being a prude and come over here and suck me off,” Ferro growled, breathing heavily, pupils dilated. “Unless Todd’s c0ck was too small to even suck on, so you never learned how to give a good blow.”

            Just like that, I lost it. I stormed over to him, standing dangerously close to his naked body.

            I slapped him so hard his head cracked to the side.

        “How dare you! You put me in a horrible position tonight. Horrible. And you probably won’t even remember this because you’re so f*cked up. You won’t remember me pouring that alcohol down the sink that could have killed you, or giving you a shoulder to cry on as you sobbed. You sobbed. I didn’t have to stand there and let you hold me while you sobbed, either, but I did. You bastard. I didn’t have to help you at all, but I did, and I’m beyond regretting it now. You wanted to kill me an hour ago, and I don’t know who that guy was to you, Orlando, but I’m not stupid and I know that he’s the reason you decided to drink and pop some freaking pills. I helped you all the way in here, with minimal judgments about your behavior. I even set the water temperature for you so you would be comfortable. What the hell kind of person would do that for someone? Who else in their right mind would have helped you tonight, after what you did to me? Tell me!”

            “I don’t know,” he replied quietly, refusing to meet my gaze. “I’m sorry...”

        “No you're not, you're just a p*ssy when you're drunk. Regardless of what you’ve been through in your life and the bullshit you’ve been dealt, nobody deserves to be treated the way you’ve treated me! Nobody! My ex boyfriend might have had a small penis and yeah, he might have cheated on me, but let me tell you, you’re not any less of a shitty person than he was, Ferro-Valentio La Morte!”

        “I know, I know.” Ferro shut his eyes, hanging his head in shame. “Scarlett—“ I grabbed Ferro by the d!ck. He inhaled sharply, sobbering up, locking his free hand, the one that wasn’t holding him up on the wall, around my wrist. 

            “And I’m not a prude,” I said, starting to pump my hand rapidly up and down his shaft. He was thick and swollen, so sensitive at the tip that he would violently twitch whenever my fingers brushed against it. Ferro cursed loudly and thrust a little in my hand, his free hand moving from my wrist to the wall next to my head, so that now both his arms caged me in.

            “Don’t stop,” he panted, leaning into me. He looked down at my hand on him and and moaned loudly. His voice was now low and husky. “Jesus Christ, candy, you’re driving me insane. I’m too drunk for this... Faster.”

            “Say please,” I said, more than entertained. I slowed down my pace and Ferro groaned.

         The tables had turned.

        “You’re trying to k!ll me. Please.” He went off on an Italian tangent. “Scarlettget me off faster and I’ll eat you out until you lose your voice,” he growled out, bringing quivers of pleasure down south. “You’re k!lling me!”

            I increased my quickness, squeezing a little harder and watched Ferro’s eyes practically roll back into his head. He stiffened and then let out loud growl, shuddering fiercly. “Cazzo! Fuck!

        Hot jets of s3men exploded out of him, getting on my hands and my already soaked blouse. No longer caring, I slipped off my blouse, letting it drop to the tile and standing half-naked in front of a very shocked, very drunk Ferro.

            “Goodbye, Ferro.”

            I left a trail of water all the way out of his apartment.  

        * * *

        What has been your favorite part of the story so far???

        What do you think will happen next?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 6.8K 49
¦ Mafia ¦ Scarlett Mazikeen Black, after six years of training, finally has the chance to make revenge for her dead family. Mason Xavier Matteo, afte...
5M 152K 51
(BOOK 1 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) [COMPLETED & EDITING] * "Arie," he whispered, his smile dropping as he closed the distance between us. "I'm s...
58K 1.6K 21
Lina Gonzalez is a poor girl who's never had much. After running away from her abusive stepfather and starting a new life, she's left to pick up her...
1M 29.7K 44
Book 1 of the Moretti Chronicles PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS "The Girl Who Walked Into A Bar" •1st place General Fiction in Star Dazzle Awards •Best Plot Tw...