And Then There Were More (Gay...

By DarkSparx

Ricky is a low ranked demon whose ex husband cheated on him. Seven years later, he learns that they're still... More

BEFORE YOU READ!
Prologue - The Divorce
Chapter 1 - Reunion
Chapter 2 - The Problem
Chapter 3 - Dinner
Chapter 4 - Mr. Beefcake
Chapter 5 - The Musical
Chapter 6 - Sleepless Night
Chapter 7 - The Fair
Chapter 8 - Something Isn't Right
Chapter 9 - Heart to Heart
Chapter 10 -Bad News
Chapter 11 - The Spa
Chapter 12 - Venting
Chapter 13 - Plans
Chapter 14 - Mr. Mendova
Chapter 15 - Sleep Over
Chapter 16 - Getting Frisky
Chapter 17 - Calling a Mobster
Chapter 18 - Making Arrangements
Chapter 19 - Claimed
Chapter 20 - Losing Control
Chapter 21 - Getting Cleaned Up
Chapter 22 - What To Do?
Chapter 23 - The Drums of War
Chapter 24 - Tension
Chapter 25 - What Happened In Vegas
Chapter 26 - Bellini
Chapter 27 - Trouble
Chapter 28 - Explanations
Chapter 30 - Captured
Chapter 31 - The Ceremony
Authors Notes/ Upcoming Stories

Chapter 29 - Settling In

64.8K 2.4K 989
By DarkSparx

Warning! Spicy Chapter!

The old demon hierarchy was pretty basic. You had the Demon King who ruled over all the demons, and then you had the Demon Lords, who ruled over smaller territories. Humans were unsettled by the idea of a single entity ruling over an entire race though, so part of their peace agreement included having the old king dethroned, thus leaving the power of authority up to the remaining Demon Lords. Unfortunately, since demons were known to be a sneaky bunch, it was increasingly difficult for Demon Lords to carry out their work. So, they pretended to disband in order to work in secret. Unfortunately it wasn't so easy for them to stay hidden since, like Damon, they were each extremely powerful and stood out from the rest of society. Rumors that they descended from Demon Lords began to circulate, which was fine so long as no one knew the kind of authority they actually held. 

As it turned out, Damon had been looking into the Mendova's for years. They, along with many other high ranked families, were suspected of quite a few crimes. Unfortunately they were also good at hiding evidence. Despite being a Demon Lord, Damon would still need solid proof in order to convict them. Whenever such evidence was produced, at least three Lords would have to review it in order to condemn the criminals. This exact situation was why Damon's phone had been ringing off the hook when they were leaving the resort. Damon did not give details on what sort of punishments were handed out if a demon was found guilty of a capital crime, but Ricky could guess that it was pretty bad.

Ricky gave Bellini's contact information to Damon, which helped propel his investigation, but unfortunately it wasn't enough since it was all word of mouth. The mobster was only an informant after all, not a witness.

This bothered Ricky to no end, so he did the only other thing he could think of. He stirred up the old rumors surrounding the supposed murder of Utopia's CEO. He called a number of news stations, sent out letters to random papers, and even paid to have a popular online blog write an article about it. Soon, even Mr. Mendova was unable to brush it aside as local investigators were prompted to reopen the case. This tarnished their reputation pretty bad. Damon also managed to get their punishment decided, which lowered their social ranking. The negative attention cancelled quite a few contracts that they had in the works. Investors even began backing out, causing their stocks to crash.

"They'll recover." Hector stared sourly at the television as a reporter relayed the latest updates on the companies financial situation. "They always do."

"You sure about that?" Ricky cocked an eyebrow as he continued slicing apples.

It had been about a month since his injury. Luckily his shoulder was only fractured, so he didn't need to stay in the hospital for long. In the meantime, Damon instructed the others to keep their hands off until the doctor said it was safe. Thanks to this, Ricky had to endure coming home to three very repressed demons who would eye him hungrily whenever they thought he wasn't looking. Their urge to complete a bond with him had thrown their libido's into overdrive. Unfortunately, since he was ordered to remain abstinent, he was starting to feel repressed himself.

"Yeah." Hector replied, rinsing off some celery in the nearby sink, then sitting them next to the rest of the vegetables that Ricky planned to juice.

The mini bar that Hector often used had been spruced up once Ricky was settled in. The family decided to rid the house of all alcohol after learning about his past problems. Ricky wasn't proud that they knew so much about his dark history, but he greatly appreciated the lengths his husbands were going to in order to make him feel welcomed after moving in permanently.

A shuffling at the front door told them that Thomas was now home. He had to supervise a collector that came around his junk yard the other day, so he had been gone since the night before.

Ricky began feeding his vegetables through the juicer. A moment later, Thomas stepped in with a goofy grin on his face. "What? No welcome home kiss?"

Hector stood and went to greet him with a peck on the cheek. "Better?"

Thomas returned the kiss, this time on Hectors lips, then turned his attention to Ricky expectantly.

Ricky grinned back but did not move. "You know damn well why I'm not going over there." He retorted, recalling the many times Thomas decided to tease him despite their orders to remain abstinent.

"Awe. I guess you don't want your surprise?" Thomas pouted.

"What surprise?"

That was when he pulled a basket out from behind his back. Ricky eyed it curiously, then heard a whimper from within. Interested, he found himself stepping closer to see what it was.

Lifting the side of the basket, Thomas revealed a corgi pup.

Ricky's heart fluttered as he gave a small involuntary squeal. Reaching down, he slowly lifted the creature out of the basket.

"I thought you'd like it." Thomas laughed. "We actually chose the puppy last week. It was too young to wean from it's mother back then though, so I went to pick it up today."

"But I can't take care of a puppy. I'm barely ever home!"

"That's why we'll take care of him while you're not here." Hector answered.

Not long after the incident, Damon ordered Ricky to go back to his therapist, this time to help him work through his past problems. His therapist also suggested that Ricky try and get an emotional support animal for when he was feeling down, but Ricky argued that he was never alone to have such thoughts anymore.

Ricky sighed happily as he cuddled the animal. "Did you name him?"

"Not yet."

"How about...Butters?"

"Butters?" Hector chuckled. "Why Butters?"

"Because he's butter colored." Ricky nuzzled the puppy.

Thomas watched with interest, then smirked mischievously. "Your shoulder brace is gone."

Ricky smiled to himself. He had stopped by his doctors today to have it removed since he was told he no longer needed it. He hadn't informed his husbands yet though. Since it had been hidden under his clothes, it wasn't immediately obvious that it was gone.    

"Yeah. The Doctor said I didn't need it anymore." Ricky confirmed, then walked away with the puppy, oblivious to the sudden change that overcame his two husbands.

Kneeling on the ground, he set the puppy free to bound and tumble across the floor, happily yapping at Ricky to play with him. He was more than happy to do so but was stopped by an arm around his waist.

Hector had slunk down behind him and was now holding him in place as Thomas went to grab the dog and move it to the other room. Ricky turned questioningly towards the Hector, who's eyes were glowing excitedly.

Well that didn't take long.

"You should have said something." Hector leaned in close, his breath tickling Ricky's ear.

"I thought I'd let you figure it out."

"Not fair." Thomas popped up beside them, having made sure the puppy was safely put elsewhere for the time being. "You were holding out on us. I think that calls for punishment. What do you think, Mr. Second in command?"

"Most definitely." Hector agreed as he nuzzled Ricky's neck.

Ricky struggled. "Guys, this is a new suit!"

"Oh, I can take care of that." Thomas suddenly knelt in front of him and began removing his blazer. Hector joined by helping unbutton Ricky's shirt.

Soon, Ricky found himself topless, trapped between Thomas and Hector. "Shouldn't we move this to the bedroom?" He asked.

"Should we?" Thomas asked, almost mockingly as he grabbed Ricky's chin and turned it towards himself. "I think doing it here would be much more exciting." And with that, he captured Ricky's lips.

With his mouth occupied, Ricky could no longer argue as the others proceeded to strip the remainder of his clothes off. Ricky grew more excited by the second as his husbands trailed fingers along his body teasingly.

He felt something hot and hard poke his side, and he realized that they were undressing as well. For a brief moment, he worried over the potential pain he would feel since it had been so long. That concern washed away almost immediately when he felt a warm hand envelop his dick.

Ricky groaned into Thomas's mouth, causing the brunette to move excitedly in return, his hands feverishly working across Ricky's skin. Another hand, Hector's, then slid down his back side and started prodding. It only rubbed at first, then poked gently. Ricky tensed, but then the hand on his erection began to pump him vigorously.

Hector started trailing kisses along his shoulder when Ricky turned, breaking his kiss with Thomas to capture the red head's mouth. His mouth was then thoroughly plundered by the other man's tongue as it explored every nook and cranny.

Ricky's excitement grew as the men played with his body. The wet sounds from their passionate kisses had him on edge as he resisted the urge to buck against the hand between his legs. Then, Thomas leaned down and enveloped him. The heat that surrounded Ricky nearly sent him over the edge, causing him to shudder in place, holding his breath as he held back his voice.

Thomas expertly sucked against his flesh, bobbing up and down and tracing patters with his tongue. The pleasure that built up after a month of abstinence was almost too much to bare. It had Ricky so distracted that he almost didn't catch when that extra hand penetrated him from behind.

Ricky jerked involuntarily, but was held in place by Hector and Thomas as they worked to stretch him out. He felt the man's flesh press up against his side, both hot and damp with need. Up until now, he had been using his hands to steady himself on Thomas's shoulders, but now he took the opportunity to grab their erections, working rapidly as he squeezed and stroked, earning a chorus of possessive growls.    

Hector then yanked Ricky back, pressing against his backside.

Suddenly, Thomas stopped what he was doing and nodded up at the other man. Hector tore his mouth away from Ricky's body and picked him up off the ground, carrying him to the couch. Ricky yelped in surprise, then found himself handed off to Thomas who held him bridal style as Hector took a seat. Ricky glanced back, noticing his proudly standing erection before being set down by his feet.

Confused, he turned towards Thomas who pushed him back. Hector then caught him by the waist. Slowly, he pulled Ricky down onto his lap, spearing him from behind. As he slid down, Hector bucked, filling him all at once.

Pain had Ricky going stiff in his lap, and a small whine escaped his throat. After the initial burn subsided, Ricky finally lost his balance and put his full weight against Hector, his head rolling back as the intrusion brushed against his sweet spot. Blissful sensations coursed through his body as the man held him steady.

Ricky's hips quivered, desperate for movement, and his dick twitched excitedly as it stood unattended. Ricky almost reached for it when Thomas came to the rescue, grabbing it on cue and stroking it a few more times. 

Then the redhead began to move. Hector's thrusts and Thomas's sucking had Ricky a total mess as he reached back for stability.

Faster they went. Ricky's head rolled to the side where Hector captured his mouth. Ricky kissed back feverishly. Then Hector adjusted himself to poke against Ricky's sweet spot directly. His body began to convulse as he neared his climax. Sensing this, the redhead jerked more excitedly.

His breaths were coming in gasps as the world began to white out. Thomas continued to suck greedily, grasping his flesh tenderly as he urged Ricky to find release.

Hector continued to thrust from behind, then with one final jerk, he filled Ricky, grunting into his shoulder and going stiff.

He felt himself getting filled, but it wasn't enough to put him over the edge as the redhead ceased bucking. Ricky was beginning to feel a little disappointed when Thomas reminded him that they were not done.

Thomas stood and pulled him to the side, unsheathing him from Hector. He found that Thomas looked near crazed with hunger, having watched the entire exhibition without receiving enough attention himself.

Thomas fell backwards onto the couch, with Ricky now on top. It didn't take a genius for Ricky to know what to do.    

Unsteadily, Ricky grasped Thomas's dick and held it in place as he lowered himself upon it. Thomas grunted, restraining himself until Ricky was properly adjusted to his girth.

Filled up once again, he began rocking his hips, grinding desperately against the man as he sought his own climax. Thomas grasped him tightly by his thighs, encouraging Ricky as he moved sporadically.

Leaning down, Ricky kissed Thomas tenderly before his mind became overloaded and he spattered the man's stomach in his excitement. He twitched as the pleasure consumed him, jerking his hips with every wave that hit. Thomas was far from done though, and he continued to thrust upwards as Ricky rode his orgasm, jolting with each movement and spattering him a little more each time.

Ricky's senses were overwhelmed as the man continued, and soon he could no longer control himself as wave after wave of ecstasy shot through is body. Thomas found his sweet spot and began hitting it tirelessly by the time Ricky came down from his orgasm. Faster and faster the man bucked, then after a while, with one deep thrust, he held still and began to fill Ricky, giving a few jerks as he climaxed.

The sensation had Ricky back on edge as he arced backwards. He stayed like that, letting Thomas finish with a few rough grunts, then went limp.

Ricky quivered atop him, excited all over again.

Thomas's hand lazily rose up and began pumping Ricky's renewed erection, a playful yet tired smile on his face. "Guess it's your turn now." He addressed someone behind Ricky and he turned to find a very bothered Damon standing beside the couch.

Ricky twitched, his mind too clouded with lust for him to form the words to welcome the man home. Luckily so was Damon's as the man stepped forward and kissed him thoroughly.

Ricky began pumping himself along with Thomas's hand as his body screamed for release. Damon then undid his own pants, freeing his bulge and stroking himself a few times for good measure before reaching out and tearing Ricky's hand away from it's actions.

Ricky, still speared atop Thomas, began moving his hips instead, only for Damon to suddenly lift him up off the man entirely. Now standing and facing Damon, he glanced up.

Playfully, Ricky reached for the man's proudly standing dick and started sliding his finger up and down, trailing across the slit every time he reached the tip. Damon leaned down and kissed him once more, then lifted Ricky into the air.    

To prevent himself from falling, Ricky wrapped his arms around Damon's neck and grasped the larger demon's thighs with is legs. Damon deepened their kiss, his tongue wrestling with Ricky's eagerly. Then, in a single slow thrust, he entered Ricky.

Ricky held still as the man speared him. Fearing he would fall, he tightened his grasp around the man's body. Damon waited patiently as his mate adjusted to the position. Once confident, Ricky began urging Damon on and pushed his hips down, completely taking in the larger man within himself.

Damon groaned appreciatively, then thrust into him. Ricky latched on, trying to hold still so that he could feel every inch of penetration. His head spun as his trapped flesh rubbed against Damon's body, the sensation sending an electric charge through him.

He squirmed, trying to grind against Damon from this position, but found it difficult as gravity made sure his focus was more on his grip.

A pressure began to build against his mind, and he stared back at Damon who had a pleading look on his face. "Ricky....Is this okay?" He asked between thrusts. 

Ricky could feel the impending bond circle around his mind, not yet taking hold as Damon restrained himself until absolutely necessary. They had talked about completing the bond not too long after he had moved in, but they knew they had to wait until he had recovered. Now that he was, Ricky realized he didn't want to wait any longer. Thanks to Damon, he wouldn't lose his job, because the Mendovas had taken the blame for the situation, which allowed Ricky to remain working under special circumstances. 

"Yes." He gasped. "Yes, go ahead."

Ricky's excitement started to reach it's peak. Once more, pleasure flowed through his veins and soon Ricky couldn't take it any more as the pressure on his mind strengthened.

"Damon!" He called out, bouncing his hips desperately.

Damon held him tighter as his thrusts turned urgent. Once, twice, then on the third he buried himself deeply inside Ricky and once more Ricky felt himself filling up from within, only this time he could also feel his mind melding with the aura around him as the bond took hold. Damon let out a grunt as he rode his orgasm, which sent Ricky over the edge as well, spattering Damon's shirt in excitement. His legs clenched tightly in his release and he twitched against the larger mans body, dirtying his clothes.    

All at once, he felt exhausted and was no longer able to keep his grasp on Damon's neck. Sensing this, Damon set the tired Ricky down on the couch.

Ricky stared up into his husbands face through half lidded eyes. Damon leaned down and kissed him tenderly, then pulled away, allowing Ricky to fall into a blissful sleep.

Needless to say, Ricky was dead tired by morning and almost considered calling in. Unfortunately that was against his is work ethic and he forced himself awake as he parked his new silver Lamborghini in the parking garage.

He had his job, a new puppy, and three very caring if not somewhat overly doting husbands to come home to. Life couldn't be better.

In his happy stupor, Ricky unfortunately failed to notice a demon clad in black silently sneak out from behind him. As he turned to enter the building, a sharp pain shot through is head, and everything went black.

---

This story is Copyrighted ©Darksparx via Wattpad. Do not translate, post, or publish on any other platforms without the author's express permission.

Please consider tipping the author at https://www.buymeacoffee.com/DarkSparx if you enjoy this story! Coffee link is also on my profile. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 367 19
Life was weird sometimes it gave you lemons, sometimes it gave you limes. What are you supposed to do with limes? It's not like they were going to tu...
898K 55.7K 34
David is your average human. He likes to drink and gamble and has a hard time holding down a job. Throw in a demon for a best friend, and his life co...
124K 222 2
After losing his parents and being abused, Thomas is learning how to enjoy his life again - something he thought was impossible for him, but then he...
722K 40.9K 57
BOYxBOY || ACTION || ROMANCE || FANTASY || LGBT Wickeds have grown to a whopping 3% of the entire U.S. population. No one knows where they origin...