𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐒

Por DABIGJEFE

"We got dreams and we got the right to 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙚 'em." Más

𝘾𝙊𝙋𝙔𝙍𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏.
𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗜.
𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗜𝗜.
DC|001.
DC|002.
DC| 003.
DC| 004.
DC | 005.
DC|006.
DC|007.
DC| 008.
DC | 009.
DC| 010.
DC|011. 
DC| 012.
DC|013.
DC|014.
DC|015.
DC| 016.
DC|017.
DC|018.
DC|020.
DC|021.
DC|022.
DC|023.
DC|024.
DC|025.
DC|026.
DC|027.
DC|028.
DC|029.
DC|030.
DC|031.
DC| 032.
DC|033.
DC|034.
DC|035.
DC|036.
DC|037.
DC|038.
DC|039.
DC|040.
DC|041.
DC|042.
DC|043.
DC|044.
DC|045.
DC|046.
DC|047.
DC|048.
DC|049.
DC|050 *LC*

DC|019.

15.2K 1.3K 1.3K
Por DABIGJEFE

ıllıllı 𝐉𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐞 ıllıllı
"HEAVY"

"Where I'm from, they ain't have hope, they call us ignorant"

"When Rod wave said everybody kissing ass to get to heaven and ain't going ? Ian lying, I thought hard on that. That lyric been running through my mind every since."

"You one of the ones that ain't going." I looked at him "You don't repent or nothing like that."

"God know my heart." He waved his hand.

I shook my head chuckling "Crazy."

"YouTube filled with reject hood movies." Al sat in the desk in front of Tae.

"Tighten up." Tae started laughing.

"Deadass. Acting be on straight ass mode." I shook my head. 

"It be real ass street niggas, Fuck niggas expect?" Tae asked.

"Nah one good hood movie I fucks with tho? Plug Love."

I nodded "Yea that movie was straight."

"Dude did ole girl dirty at the end of the movie tho, Ian even gone cap." Tae shook his head.

"Her? Nigga they did my nigga Murda dirty as a bitch." I shook my head "They ain't even have to do my nigga like that."

"That shit was based off a true story." Tae looked up from his phone.

"Ian even gone cap, I thought Murda was Derez DeShon when I first watched it." Al said.

I thought bout what he said for a few seconds then laid my head on the desk and started dying laughing "They do not look alike."

"Yes they do. In certain pictures they do."

"Nah, Ion think they do." I shook my head downing my laughter.

"I cannot make this shit up." Al showed Tae a picture of Derez DeShon.

"Them ain't the same niggas?" Tae looked at us.

"Nah. They two different people."  Al nodded.

"Them niggas don't look alike." I chuckled getting up grabbing my bookbag as the bell rung.

"I'm finna go ask Nina out to prom. I'm out." Al dapped up me and Tae splitting ways.

"I'm hungry." I looked around the hallway walking towards my second block.

"After I take my finals, I'll be glad when this shit over." Tae shook his head.

"Nooo cap." I agreed walking in my second period.

"Grab a textbook from the shelf and grab the review sheet!"

___________________

"What you got to eat?" I walked into Coach C office questioning.

"Why you always coming in here hungry boy? Stop getting high without no food." Couch C opened her lunch box handing me a granola bar.

"Thank ya. I ate my snacks earlier." I grabbed it getting up "I wanna take roll."

"I got it. Go make sure they on the floor for stretches."

I opened the granola bar walking out her office "COACH C SAID GET ON THE FLOOR!" I yelled, walking over to the court.

I sat on the floor watching everybody get up from the bleachers and come and stand on the floor. "Who that bitch your brother was with at that party ?" Malian stood in front of me with her arms crossed.

I slowly looked up at her and shrugged "I have no clue."

"You lying for him. It's okay tho." She walked away.

"Hope I'm still considered a fucking uncle." I mumbled.

"Waddup bae." I heard Khalid say and that shit made me look over cause I just had a feeling he was talking to my lil shit.

India just looked at Khalid as she stood in her spot "Stop claiming my girlfriend fore I jack yo fucking jaw nigga." I mugged him.

"My bad nigga." He held his hands up "I ain't know damn."

India looked at me making me blow her a kiss "Fine ass."

"Whatever." She looked away from me.

I mugged her "Say thank you and stop being unaffectionate. Take the fucking compliment."

She rolled her eyes crossing her arms "Thank you."

I frowned at her"You always being mean to me."

"Muahhh." She blew me a kiss grinning.

I chuckled then looked around the gym waiting for Coach C to come out her office. "Mannnnn." Relly sat on the floor beside me "My ass is fucking grass."

"How the hell she find out? She just came over here and asked me."

"Her best friend told her. Then she came asking me about it but I lied bout the shit. Then she just went through her followings and found out she follow ole girl. She asked ole girl and ole girl denied that shit too. Now she talking about she know we fucked but lying to her. I be not talk or touch her no more. I bet not come around her until my baby get here and allat nonsense."

"Shouldn't've been cheating."

He mugged me "Didn't you cheat too bitch? I ain't tryna hear that shit."

"Technically I didn't. We won't officially together. She was just my boo."

"Nah bitch you cheated. Ian tryna hear that technically bullshit."

"Are you mad you got caught? You can't be mad." I made a face balding the granola bar wrapper up. "Sounds like you tryna pull me down with you bitch."

"If you just lied for me why would I snitch on you? Be smart."

I looked around the gym "Its niggas out here that'll do it. You'll be surprised. I was mad after I fucked Taziah tho."

"Why?"

"Ion know if it was her or that bathroom but that motherfucker was rumping."

"It bumped?" He looked surprised.

"Yes bruh. Thumped."

"Swear to god?"

"On Tanky that bitch was kicking."

"Nevaaaaaaaaaa." He bust out laughing "Waited all that long time just to give out some sweet and sour ass pussy."

"Won't shit sweet bout that." I looked at him crazy.

"Mannnn that's fucked up." He continued dying laughing.

"I wish she would bring that shit up to India. I'm on her head. Sewer pussy ass ho." 

"You still continued to fuck her."

I looked at him crazy "Not after I smelt that bitch throw back air."

He started dying laughing "Ay cuh gone head man for real."

I scoffed looking around the gym stifling a chuckle "Man I'm just being honest."

"Why she don't talk to nobody in here? She just standing there looking at everybody." He nodded at India.

I looked over at India and she was looking at everybody talking "She introverted."

"Introverted people seems boring."

"She not boring when she comfortable."

I got up and went to throw my wrapper in the trash in Coach C office "Hm. Give em the balls." She tossed me the keys.

I walked out the office looking around the gym "Where the fuck Dink and Tae at?" I asked Relly.

"Dink ain't in school and ion know where Tae at." He shrugged.

"Help me lead stretches."

_____________________

"You ain't doing it right." I took Dawnie pencil erasing what she wrote.

"I am." She got frustrated huffing.

"You ain't get it right Dawnie. You gotta match it to the correct color." Relly told her

"I am." She started crying out of frustration making me chuckle.

"Dawnie the reason I want a daughter." Relly chuckled.

"Dawnie the reason I don't want a daughter." I scoffed.

"Relly you're having a boy, Jalan you're having a girl." Momma said.

"Don't be speaking that into existence." I held my hand up.

"On god. Its the other way around." Relly looked at her.

"Ian even gone say none." Pop chuckled "I done my jinxing."

I bust out laughing "Damn Relly, Y'all going go prom again next year ? Yeah, Y'all definitely dressing the baby up."

Pop started laughing his ass off making Relly suck his teeth "Man fuck both y'all niggas."

"Isn't your babymomma graduating this year?" Momma asked.

"Yeah."

"So you get to go to prom twice? Do yo shit la nigga." Pop chuckled. 

"I'm waiting to see what color y'all matching with the baby next year." I chuckled.

"No color bitch." He mugged me.

"Watch your mouth Jarell." Momma glared at him

"I'm still on his dumbass having a baby on the way." Pop said.

"I'm glad I had kids after school." Momma shook her head.

"Yeah, You gone be stressed out Relly. School, Basketball, Baby, & yo babymomma going through Postpartum." Pop told him.

Relly scrunched his face up"The fuck is postpartum?"

"Its depression woman go through after giving birth." I told him.

"That nigga think he know every damn thing." Pop said.

"Exactly. He swear he google." Relly said making Pop bust out laughing.

I sucked my teeth "Y'all mad I know more than y'all think?" 

"How you know that?" Momma looked at me.

"Learned it in parent development class." 

She scrunched her face up"You take that class? Why?"

"Yeah. My counselor was like it was a fun class and a good experience and that I should take it so I just took it." I shrugged.

"Don't that class got the babies and shit ?" Relly asked.

"Yea. Ween getting em tho. The school not gone pay for em and my teacher was like sheon wanna buy em out her pocket and they fuck em up."

"That's the class Relly ass needa be taking." Pop chuckled.

"You better take that class your senior year." Momma looked at him.

"It's a bunch of females in yo class?" Relly asked.

I nodded "Yeah. Its like 4 niggas in there."

"Ion wanna be in no class with a bunch of females and no niggas."

"Girls or not, the class literally gonna be helpful for yo dumbass. You don't know shit or at least wanna educate yo self on yo situation." I shook my head.

"Stop cussing Jalan." Momma glared at me then looked at Relly "He right Relly. You need to educate yourself about parenthood now that you're about to enter it."

"Y'all can educate me like y'all doing right now."

"Nah nigga, Go learn for yourself. We already know what we know." Pop told him.

"We can do that." Momma nodded looking at Relly "It'll be better if you learn on your owns tho."

"I'm done." Dawnie pushed her paper in front of me and Relly.

We both looked at her paper "It ain't right."

She started crying making Relly bust out laughing "Why she start crying like that ?"

"She's frustrated." Momma walked over to the table looking at the paper "What sound does a cat make Dawnie?"

"Meow mommy." She sniffed wiping her face looking at her paper.

"So why you keep circling C? Its M. It says Meon." She pointed on the paper.

"Its a cat."

"It says circle the first letter of the sound the animal makes. Not the first letter of the animal."

"I told you that." I looked at Dawnie as she grabbed her pencil from Relly.

"Sound like y'all torturing my kid. Ion like that." Pop said.

"Ain't nobody torturing her boy. They helping her with her homework." Momma walked back over toward the counter cutting up tomatoes.

"What's this?" Dawnie pointed.

I looked at it "That's a rabbit." Relly told her.

"What sound it makes?" She asked him.

"Ion even know. Rabbit makes noise?" He looked at me asking.

"They make different noises actually." I told him "I heard one purr before tho." 

"Ain't no P up here." Dawnie said.

"Circle the M." I pointed.

"You have 60 seconds remaining."

"Why it just don't say a minute?" Relly looked at momma phone.

"Boy who knows." She shrugged picking it up "Boy you calling back?"

"Boy? Ian Relly or Lan."

"Jahsean." She rolled her eyes.

"Nah, I'm finna go take a nap."

"Ain't like you can do anything else." Relly chuckled.

"That's why yo ass in the dog house nigga."

He sucked his teeth "Bye pop."

"Aight kids, Wife. Talk to y'all tomorrow."

"Aight."

"Dawnie?"

"Huh?" She looked up from her paper.

"I love youuu."

"I love youuu." She smiled making him chuckle and hang up.

"What you finna do with them tomatoes ?" Relly asked momma.

"Fry em."

"I'm done." Dawnie slid the paper in front of me.

I looked at it then nodded handing it back to her "That's all your homework ?"

She nodded putting it in her folder. "Yes."

I got up yawning "I got a headache." I sucked my teeth walking out the kitchen.

Stay with one bruh.

★·.·'¯'·.·★ 𝙄𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙖 𝙋𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙧 ★·.·'¯'·.·★
"DIA"

"You said something like this?" Daddy asked.

I looked down at my phone while I decorated my little stool"Yes. I want black tho."

"I don't see black. It's just Pink, Purple, Grey, and Blue." He showed me the bed frames.

"Okay well I want the Grey one." I looked at my dressers "My dressers black tho."

"Grey dressers come with the bed frame." He flipped the camera "They ugly tho."

"No they not. I like em. I want them too."

"You want a lot for a motherfucker thats gone be moving out soon." He made a face flipping his camera.

"Pinky ain't moved out yet. Poppy just moved out after she got pregnant with Jr. I'm not going anywhere anytime soon." 

"They even got a lamp that comes with this shit."

"If you buy the whole thing, Dont buy the lamps. Lamps are ugly."

"They lights." He made a face looking at something "You wanna know how much this shit is?"

"How much?"

"1600."

I made a crazed look "That's hurting you?"

"No. This shit just ugly for 1600 dollars. What you need a king size bed for anyways?"

"Because I want a bigger bed." I made a stank face "You got a king size bed." 

"A king too big for you. You need a Queen size or a full size."

"A king size is the perfect size for me."

"Well come buy it then." He rolled his eyes.

"No you already in there." I shrugged "Where Chyna at?"

"The house. She stopped talking to me last week."

"Over the virginity thing?"

"Yeah."

"Did you beat her?"

"No. I cussed her out real bad."

"Wowww." I dragged shaking my head "She's only 13 daddy. Even I haven't done that yet. She should've gotten more than just put on punishment."

"That's what I know. She not getting off punishment no time soon either."

"I would've beat her and put her on punishment." 

"Whooping her ain't even in me."

"Shiiiiid." I dragged "I would've fucked her up with a belt if that was my child. Should let momma whoop her."

"If I didn't whoop her, Yo momma fasho ain't whooping her."

"Let me whoop her, Shit." 

"No. Cause y'all gone fight and I don't wanna hear or break that shit up."

"How she mad at you for putting her on punishment tho?"

"Cause she think she grown."

Jalan
Would like to FaceTime....

I watched it ring putting super glue on a rhinestone "Look." I picked my phone up flipping my camera.

"I know them ain't dollar tree rhinestones."

"And they is!" I made a stank face "I'm on a budget here."

"That shit gone fall the fuck off in 2 hours."

"I put super glue on them. They should stay sticked." I declined Jalan second FaceTime call.

Jalan
Today 5:27 PM

I'm otp
5:27 PM

with who yeen got no homegirls
5:27 PM

✋🏽✋🏽 i don't want any so ntm
5:27 PM

Who you otp with
5:27PM

my daddy
5:27 PM

tell pop in law, hello 😘
5:28 PM

boy bye 💀💀💀
5:28 PM

tell him what I said 😐
5:28 PM

"Daddy, My boyfriend said hey." I took him off pause.

He made a face jerking his head back "Boyfriend ? You ain't got no damn boyfriend. You and Chyna think y'all grown." 

he said you not boyfriend 💀✋🏽
5:28 PM

tell that man he ain't the only man in yo life babygirl 😘😘
5:29 PM 

LMFAOOOOO 😭😭 im not telling him that because he gonna cuss me out for even telling him that
5:29 PM

pop in law a lil stingy mf ✋🏽
5:29 PM

bye Jalan 😭😭😭
5:29 PM 

Cmb 😘
5:30 PM

"Girl I know you ain't laughing at that boy."

"Ut un, I'm laughing at you daddy." I took him off  pause.

"Ian tryna hear that."

"Ou, You know you should buy me a comforter set to go with my new bed too." I grinned.

"Guess you want me to buy you some pillows too huh?" He sarcastically asked.

"I meannnn." I dragged "You cannnn. You can never go wrong with a couple of pillows."

"I'll get the shit. You went somewhere for spring break this year?" 

"Nope. Pinky and Poppy did tho. I stayed with momma."

"I'm going to Miami next week. For the whole week too."

"Ouu, I wanna go. Can Poppy come too?"

"Yes."

"Why you going to Miami tho?"

"I wanna move out there. Going to look at some properties and shit."

I jerked my head "You wanna move to Miami but not LA ?"

"I'll move to LA ..." He trailed off "But I wanna move to Miami. Always wanted too."

"No. You need to move to LA. Not that country them folks call Florida."

"How you gone tell me what I need to do?"

"Because, I'm your favorite child and you always listen to me because I'm always right."

"Incorrect." 

I sucked my teeth "Whatever then daddy."

"Come with me to Poppy shop." Pinky walked in my room eating some bread.

"Daddy, Pinky doing that thing you said momma was doing when she was pregnant with Chyna."

"What thing?" Pinky asked with furrowed brows

"Eating straight bread."

"Oh yeah eating plain bread. Baby gone eat all yo damn bread up when she get older." Daddy chuckled.

"Baby gone get whooped too." Pinky rolled her neck.

"Why we going to Poppy shop?" I asked getting up.

"To do this girl hair." She scratched her head.  

"Jr and Angel there?"

"Angel there. Jr with his daddy."

I nodded grabbing my crocs "Bizzettt."

04/22/20💭.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

15.1K 361 7
𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝑑𝑖𝑒 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧' 𝐰𝐢𝐭' 𝐦𝐞.
55.9K 502 33
Dear Fellow Readers , this is love.
49.4K 2.3K 14
A practical joke turns into something unexpected.
104K 973 23
ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ꜰᴜʟʟ ᴏꜰ ʙᴀsᴋᴇᴛʙᴀʟʟ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀs. ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴs. ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏᴇ💘