Tamaki Amajiki x Fem!Reader

By Hanadzuka

Tamaki was certainly a shy, interesting human with a unique quirk. While you being in class 1-A with your bes... More

๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ‘
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ“
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ”
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ•
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ–
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ—
๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐๐จ๐ญ๐ž
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ

๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ’

30.1K 731 2.1K
By Hanadzuka

     It was the morning you went to the café with the others, well, not the others. You bet they just made up some excuse to make only you and Tamaki go. Eh, oh well. You didn't really mind. Tamaki was really sweet, anyway. You decided to text him to ask what time and everything.

(Y/n): Hey, Tamaki!

Tamaki: Hey, (y/n). What's up?

(Y/n): Nothing much. Was just wondering when you wanted to go?-

Tamaki: Maybe in an hour or so? If you don't mind.

(Y/n): Of course not! Cya there, Tama! <3

Tamaki: Cya.

Tamaki P.O.V

Wh-hwa-waht?!- she just called me Tama and put a heart at the end of her sentence—..

C'mon, I can't  lie, that was pretty cute.

'Wait, what? What am I thinking?' I just decide to put my thoughts aside and figure what I should wear.

I looked in my closet.

'Eh, this seems pretty nice,' I thought. I decided to wear it.

(Art isn't mine)

I put that on, brushed my hair, and waited for time to fly by. I decided I would play some games on my phone while I did so.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

You sat at your desk wondering what you should wear, and eventually you just looked in your closet. You found something.

(Choose one, Art isn't mine still-)

You laid out three outfits, and decided to go with (Your choice). After that, you did your hair in (whatever you prefer) and waited for the extra 20 minutes you had to pass by.

——

You got a message.

"Hey (y/n), ready to go?" It was Tamaki.

"Yeah, I'm ready. Go to the front of the school and I'll meet you there, then we can walk together."

"Alright."

You go to the front of the school to see Tamaki already there, as expected.

You ran up to him.

"Sorry, I'm a little bit late! Let's go now."

"That's fine, (y/n). I don't really mind." He quietly laughed, maybe he was getting more comfortable around you.

"So, Tamaki. What's your favorite food?" You wanted to break the silence.

"Well.. I wouldn't really say I have one at the moment, but if you're looking for a real answer then I would say Takoyaki, or.. clams maybe. It's great for battle with my quirk, and also defense." He seemed uncomfortable sharing it at first, but soon gained courage.

"Y'know, Tamaki. You don't have to feel embarrassed telling me that, I won't judge you. Like I said, I think your quirk is really cool!" You made eye contact with him and smiled. His face flushed a pastel pink.

"Oh.. thanks, (y/n)." He smiled at you too. That's probably the first time he smiled around you. You were happy to know that he was starting to trust you.

"Oh hey, I barley noticed that we were here!" Let's go in." You told Tamaki. You both walked up to the door and chose a seat by the window. It was a small and pleasing café, kind of aesthetic.

You turned to Tamaki. "I think I'll get some sandwiches and a pastry." What about you?"

"I actually don't want to eat.. I already ate Takoyaki earlier. Thanks though."

"Oh, alright. That's fine." You tried to think of something to talk about. "Did Mirio and Nejire seem a little suspicious yesterday night? Why would they ask to go somewhere and not even a minute later they were called into office?" You had a confused look on your face.

"I'm not sure. But I do have one thing in mind.. Maybe.. maybe they set us up." Tamaki replied. You started to wonder.

"I guess they just wanted to get us closer together because we don't really know each other that much."

"Yeah."

It was silent for a moment, but then you got your sandwiches and pastry. You started to eat, until you sensed something.

"Tamaki, did you hear that?"

"No, why?" He had a confused expression.

"It sounded like.." then you both heard a scream break out. It was pretty clear that something was going on.

"(Y/n), we have to go see. That's not something we can ignore." You nodded, and you both rushed outside.

You guys started to look where the noise was coming from. You and Tamaki ran as fast as you could towards the sound. Then you saw two people that you clearly recognize. You remembered them from camp when they broke in.

You whispered to Tamaki while he pulled you around the corner so you couldn't be noticed. "Tamaki, I recognize those people.. I think they are the league of villains." He had a shocked expression on his face. "(Y/n), you stay here. I'll deal with this." You refused. You weren't gonna let him run off like that.

"I'm still helping you!" You said that loud enough so that he could hear. It seems like he gave up on convincing you at this point, although he was very worried about you at the same exact time.

"Hey you! H/c (hair color) girl! Let's be friends!" A blonde girl named Toga ran up to you with knives to collect your blood. You dodged. You didn't know what you were gonna do because your quirk wasn't strong enough against her. You were determined anyway.

"I'm not gonna let you do this!" You yelled at her. She laughed really creepily. "Awh, why not, sweet (y/n)? Don't you remember me?"

"Yes, I do! In fact you're Himiko Toga! Happy now?!" You started to get ready aggressive. You got your quirk prepared like you never have before.

"Oh, I'm so glad that you remember me, (y/n)! We're gonna be such great friends!" She kept slinging and slashing her knife everywhere just to cut you at least somewhere. You wouldn't let that happen, weak quirk or not.

..
...

You started to get really mad. You were never mad, so why were you mad now? You didn't care. You used your quirk as much as you could on her, But it was no use. You then remembered what your mom told you.

"Before you do anything, even if it's dangerous, or.. Maybe even dark, always go in confident that you won't lose for me, (y/n)."

"(Y/n), you don't seem like the time that gives up very easily, huh? That will make us even better friends! Awe I'm so exited!" This girl was like a psycho slashing machine. She wouldn't stop slinging that thing around!

You took your mothers quote and used it against your confidence. You got ready to use your quirk, until suddenly..

You discovered a new side to it.

Half of you was controlling water while the other half was controlling bubbles. What?!

"Woah, (y/n). What happened to your quirk?-" Everyone looked at you. Even Tamaki, who just got finished taking down someone.

"I-I, don't- know.." you were just as confused.

"Oh well! I don't wanna die, so.. see you!" Toga just ran off like nothing happened.

"(Y/n)!" You heard Tamaki say from a distance. You were so exhausted from what just happened. Tamaki was running up to you until suddenly everything went blurry.

——

Alright, that's all I'm gonna put for this part, I'll try to make the next update as soon as possible because this is a cliffhanger. I hope you enjoy so far! <3

Words: 1235

-Author-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463K 20.3K 36
|Amajiki Tamaki x reader| [surname] [name], an aspiring chef, is an unknown player in the battleground of the food industry. Only in her third year...
61.5K 2.5K 54
"Tamaki, I need you to do me a favor." "Is there a dead body? Do you need my help with disposal?" "No, you goose. Do you remember my cousin, Haruka...
11.6K 215 17
Tamaki Amajiki x reader "Don't you know when to shut up, you talk too much?" His voice was stern sending chills through your body. Your heart felt li...
7.2K 187 10
a story about a cute shy boy having butterflies whenever he sees you. **all fluff**