"Soulmates." A Johnny X Reade...

Door AshTheBurning

You never thought that one thought could send you to another dimension. I mean... That's never been heard of... Meer

Soulmates; Unknown.
Soulmates; A Meeting
Soulmates; A Realization.
Soulmates; Caring.
Soulmates; A Scare.
"Soulmates"

Soulmates; Closer.

601 19 12
Door AshTheBurning

Y/N's POV:

My alarm rang and I bolted upright. I glared at it as if it had just taken the last cookie. I smacked it like it had taken the last cookie too.

Looking around the room, I was confused.. Before I realised something.
'If I woke up here then... This couldn't be a dream!!'

My eyes widened at my sudden discovery.
I swung my legs around the side and threw on another outfit.

I checked my outfit out in the mirror and smiled.
'I look... Well, I'd look better if I ACTUALLY brushed my goddamn hair!'

I walked over to my bedside table, grabbed my hair brush and brushed out my hair.
'There! That's much better!'

I grabbed my phone and my keys once again before leaving my hotel room. On the way out I waved to the receptionist, it took them a couple of seconds to wave back though. They were staring at me shocked. Don't know why though, they saw me yesterday.
I exited the hotel and walked over to my bike, hopped on it and rode over to the theater, hoping I won't be late.

~Another Smol Time Skip~

I had just parked my bike and taken the keys out when I saw Rosita running towards the theater.
I smiled.

"Rosita, hey!" She looked at me and immediately looked more excited.
She stopped running when she reached the stairs and I walked over to her.

"How ya doin'?" I wanted to make sure she was okay, even though I hadn't ACTUALLY known her for long, I've seen the movie tons and TONS of times, so it feels like I know her more than I really do.

"I'm great, I'm excited for rehearsals, I hope they go well.." She looked deep in thought for a second.

"I'm sure they'll go great, c'mon, let's go in before Moon kicks both our asses." I bowed slightly and motioned towards the doors and she giggled.

We made our way into the theater and everyone went and lined up on stage as asked of by Moon.

He walked along the stage while saying:
"This contest is war, this stage is the battlefield, your song is your weapon. Now you only get one shot to blow that audience away. So choose carefully from the list of songs I've selected for each of you." I walked over to Moon as Miss. Crawley had just handed Pete a piece of paper with (What I presumed was) a list of songs for him to sing.

Ash had just walked over and stood next to him as Moon looked at her.

"Ahh, talked some sense into that boyfriend of yours!" It was less of a question and more of a presumption.

"Lance is an artist, but I wouldn't expect EITHER of you to understand that." She narrowed her eyes at me as I shook my head.
Moon handed her a piece of paper and was about to say something when I interrupted him.

"You're right, we don't understand that. And what I don't understand is why you stay with him when you could become more than just.." I pointed both my hands at her and had a bit of an exasperated tone to my voice with my next few words.

"Backup vocals."

She looked slightly shocked and yet... Somehow saddened at my statement.

Moon broke the shocked stare that she had previously directed at me.

"You'll notice each list also includes my costume and performance suggestions okay??"
He handed his board back to Miss. Crawley.

"Miss. Crawley will show you to your rehearsal spaces now, Let's get to work!"
He pointed to the roof with a determined look in his eye as I began walking beside him.
Johnny had began walking beside me.

"Excuse me, Mr. Moon?" Moon had walked over to the side as Johnny bent down slightly to show him the paper.
"For some reason it says 'ere that I should be playing the piano?" He sounded confused- Hell, I would be too. They both kept walking so I walked on ahead slightly.

I smiled and shook my head as I had taken out my phone and began to scroll through my social media while walking... When I heard Moon say my name.

I looked back at him as he raised one of his eyebrows. I quickly put my phone in my jacket pocket.

"Uh, yeah? Sorry, what'd ya say?" He shook his head and repeated his last statement.

"I said, that I need you to teach Johnny here the piano."

I blinked a couple of times, dumbfounded.

'Hang on a frickin minute... In the movie, it's Miss. Crawley who teaches him the keys... Why is it me now???'

"Wh- Uh- Me? Seriously?? You sure?"

"Of course I'm sure! There's a piano in my office, you can take him up there and get started on the basics!" He had grabbed a cup of tea from the tray Miss. Crawley was carrying as I shrugged and made my way up the stairs. I turned around halfway up to look at Johnny who was staring at his paper a little TOO intensely.

"Hey," He looked up at me, seemingly broken out of his thoughts.
"C'mon then big guy, gotta get you started on that piano." I smiled at him and began my way up the rest of the stairs.

"Uh, yeah, right.. Sorry!" He started walking up the stairs rather awkwardly.

Once we got up there, I opened the door for him as he nodded at me and I sighed.

"Ah, c'mon Johnny, didn't I tell ya yesterday? As much as I love your voice, don't use it for apologising, especially when you've done nothin' wrong." I walked over to the coat rack and took off my jacket.

"Ah, right, s- Umm... You... You really like my voice..?" He seemed uncertain while asking that, almost as if he didn't belive me.

"Of course I do, I wasn't lying when I said your voice had me jaw dropped."

I sat down on the piano bench and patted the spot beside me. He followed suit and sat down beside me.

"So uhh... What first?" I shook my head with a smile.

"Well first of all," I grabbed both his hands and set them at either ends on the piano.
"You need to know which keys are which." He nodded and gulped. At first I had wondered why then I remembered a very important fact.

'N/N YOU STILL HAVE YOUR HANDS ON TOP OF HIS, OF COURSE HE FEELS LIKE HIS PERSONAL SPACE HAS BEEN INVADED, YOU DUMBASS FUCKIN TROLL!'

Just as I had taken my my hands off his larger ones...

The lights went out.

I jolted back slightly, but because the seat was so small, I ended up falling off it with my legs in the air slightly.

"Welp...." I just laid there on the cold wooden floor.

Johnny looked down at me and laughed slightly, before he stood up, walked around and offered me his hand.

"Need some help?"

"Wuddya think?" Even with my smart ass remark, I still grabbed his hand. As I did, he pulled me up and boi-

'Bro does he lift???...'
'He's a fuckin gorilla you twat!!!'

I mentally facepalmed and walked towards the door, dragging Johnny along with me.

Johnny's POV:

I had walked over to Y/N and put my hand out to her.
"Need some help?"

'Oh my god- Mate are you that dumb??'

She looked at me with a deadpan expression and asked:
"Wuddya think?"
But, nevertheless, she took my hand and I lifted her up. For a few brief seconds, I saw a few different emotions cross her face.

Shocked, confused... And then deadpan, again.

She had began walkin' towards the door... But she still hadn't let go of my hand.
...
...
...
...

But I DEFINITELY wasn't about to go and tell her. I liked holdin' her hand. I wasn't about to risk her realising and letting go.

We walked down the stairs, still hand in hand, just in time to hear Moon.

"I will take care of this, in the meantime, you will continue to rehearse.. In the dark!" I couldn't see what he was doin'... But man, that was a crap speech.

Y/N's POV:

Me and Johnny just stood there, holding hands at the bottom of the stairs. His hand was, rather unsurprisingly, warm. So I took the risk and kept holding his hand, as if I hadn't realised I was still holding it.

Gunter had pulled out some glow sticks and cracked them and I looked over to see... Johnny staring down at our still-entertwined hands. I pulled my hand away and put them both behind my back just as Moon had ran between us and up the stairs.

"Welp, c'mon then, even if we have to work in the dark, we still gotta work."

I began walking up the stairs with Johnny and Miss. Crawley in tow. I guess she'll be joining us. No complaints here though, she's nice.

Me and Johnny were sitting side-by-side and he was playing a small tune on the piano as we made some idol chit-chat. After a while, it went quiet.

We were both so lost in thought that we hadn't realised that poor Miss. Crawley had been clotheslined against the desk.

The lights flickered on and I looked out the window and smiled.

'Well Moon, you really DO have your ways, don't 'cha?'

Johnny continued on with the tune and every once in a while I'd move his had by an inch or two and he'd smile awkwardly. It was the cutest darn thing I'd ever seen!

I got up and helped Miss. Crawley out of the wire and we had moved her seat slightly. She had smiled at me.

"Thank you dear.. I'm going to go make some more tea... Leave you two to 'Practise'.." She had tried and failed miserably to wink but it somehow still got me a bit flustered.

"Uh.. But-" Before I could even begin to wonder what that was about, she had already left.

I just shook my head and sat down beside Johnny again.

"So... Why'd you enter this thing, huh?" I turned to him, I really wanted to know if it was for the money or just to prove to his dad that he didn't need to be a criminal to be well known.

He stopped dead in his tracks and turned to me.

"Ah, well... I just... Don't wanna be in my dad's family business... Ya know?"
He had shrugged at the end of his question.

"Yeah, I know the feeling..."

'I mean, I'm not lying in all honesty. What my dad did was FAR from honest work. He wanted ME to be like him. I didn't. So that one night... When my mum stood up to him and he-'

My trip down memory lane was cut short by Moon who had just walked in.

"Uhh.. Am I... Interrupting something?" He seemed as if he was assuming something was going on when it wasn't. He was making it sound worse than it really was.

I quickly wiped my teary eyes and spun around to face him. Unaware of the concerned look being thrown at me by a certain leather-clad gorilla.

"Yep, a piano practice, Wuddya think?" I laughed as Moon just shook his head.

"Well, don't mind me, just grabbing some stuff~"

I don't like that tone of his...

'That little fucker and the old lizard are in kahoots, I know they are!... Now all I have to do is figure out what they're both up to...'

~Time Skip To Later On In The Day~

Johnny's POV:

I just drove up to my dad after doing a lap around the gas station.
I put my arm on the door and looked at him.

"How was that, dad?"

He walked over, holding the stop watch in his hand.

"You're still too soft on them corners Johnny,"
He leant on the upper frame of the truck.
"Ya gotta attack 'em,"
He took his arm off.
"And you're crunching the gears, I told ya, ya gotta be gentle with the-"

He put his forearm on the frame again and made a motion towards the radio.

"Look, turn that dow-"

Before he could continue, I sped off.

"Too soft on the corners Johnny!"

I went around a corner roughly this time.

"You're not doin' it right Johnny!"

I switched the gear.

"Speed up Johnny!"

I went around another corner.

"Do it like I showed ya- WAHHH!!"

I slammed my foot down on the brake, but when the smoke had cleared... I couldn't see my dad.

".... Dad....? Oh no, I've run over my dad.."

That's what I thought until he slammed his hand on the hood.

"Now that is more like it! HAHAHA!"
...
...
...
...
...

'I can't believe you've done this-'

Y/N's POV:

I was lying on my bed, in my hotel room, quite peacefully.
...
...
...

That is until my phone began ringing-

I quickly grabbed my phone, after unplugging it and, without even looking at the number, I answered it with an immediate.

"Ello?"

"Eyya, its Johnny.. I got your number from Mr. Moon an-"

"Awww... Did ya miss me that much?"

"What? No, no of course not... Well... Maybe.. Uh-"
"JOHNNY, WHO ARE YA TALKIN TO?"

'Welp, looks like his dad's about~'

"No one dad, its fine!"

"Aww.. Johnny... You're so mean..."

"What? No, no no! Please don't be sad, I-I didn't mean it!"

"JOHNNY... HAVE YOU GOT A GIRLFRIEND??"
"Dad! No, wha-"
"NICE ONE SON, I'M PROUD OF YA!"

"Your dad sounds nice!"

"Yeaaah... Niiice..."

"OI!WHAT D'YA MEAN?? I AM NICE!"
"Hah, yeah, of course you are dad..."

I yawned.

"Okay, I'll call ya later Johnny, for now I'm a bit tired. Goodnight Johnny, tell your dad I said goodnight too, okay?"

"Yeah, of course, goodnight Y/N... Sweet dreams..."

"You too, you better get some good sleep, or I'll... I dunno, read ya a bedtime story, got it?"

I smiled, I like talking to him.

"Hah, yeah yeah, I will, don't worry.."

I hung up and immediately saved his contact.

I snickered looking at what his name was.

After plugging my phone into the outlet, I curled up into my soft and comfy bed while hugging my pillow.

My last thought made me wonder.

'I wonder what Johnny's reaction would be like to his contact in my phone..'

Before I drifted to sleep with a content smile on my face.

(2429 Words)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

501 17 15
Side story to Sing To My Heart. You don't need to read it first to understand the story but this is the more expanded story of the side love story fr...
21.9K 453 48
Note: They are humans instead of animals. Sorry to anyone who thought it would be like beastars or like we got teleported to their world. This is a r...
25.5K 666 18
What happens when you are transported in the universe of sing? If that couldent be any worse you shapeshifted in a female gorilla and look similar li...
1.4K 151 29
" YOU ARE SO ANNOYING! JUST GET OUT OF MY LIFE ! WITHOUT YOU , MY LIFE WOULD BE BETTER ! " I bit my lip and tried so hard to hold back my tears , " I...