College AU- Awkward silence (...

By thesoftestboi

(Stray Kids College au) The JYP college for music, dance and performance arts is known for its amazingly tal... More

1. School life
2. It's a me, Mario (kart)
3.intimidate him with nudes!
4. And they were roommates (oh my god they were roommates)

Main + side characters

1.8K 50 24
By thesoftestboi

Main characters:

Song Y/n
Age: just turned 19
Height: 5 foot 7
Basic info:
-His parents are rich.
-His parents are both the CEOs of their fashion company and are often away for business.
-Although he doesn't see his parents a lot, they have a good bond and they care deeply about him.
-He lives alone in a house his parents bought so he could be closer to his college.
-Doesn't flaunt his money since his parents grew up poor and taught him to be respectful and kind.
-plays piano and won a few competitions growing up.
- fell out of a tree in high school because he wanted to sit somewhere quiet.
-was known as "tree boy" from then onwards.

(I'm not specifying for every member but they all come from rich families because JYP is a very very expensive college)

Bang Christopher Chan (Chan)
Age: 20
Height: 5 foot 10
Basic info:
-Born in Australia but his family moved when he turned 17.
-has a younger step-brother (Felix) and is very protective of him (his mum married Felix's dad).
-confident when around his friends but is actually kinda shy.
-definitely wants a dog.
Appearance:

Lee know (Minho)
Age: 20
Height: 5 foot 10
Basic info:
-he is a father of three cats (very proud cat dad).
-he's dating Jisung but is kinda shy about it.
-cares a lot about the people around him but doesn't always outwardly show it (he would do anything for his friends though)
-the responsible friend (not all the time but most of the time)
Appearance:

Changbin
Age: 20
Height: 5 foot 8
Basic info:
-looks kinda grumpy most of the time but isn't actually grumpy.
-he's dating Felix.
-would probably own several dogs if Felix wasn't a cat kind of guy.
-him, Lee Know and Chan are in their second year at JYP but have know each other since they were 17.
Appearance:

Hwang Hyunjin
Age: 19
Height: 6 foot
Basic info:
- dating Seungmin but no one knows cause they're both shy about it
-him and Seungmin practically live together (Seungmin always has clothes at his and basically never goes home).
-volunteers at a nearby animal shelter with Seungmin (also met Jisung there)
-tallest person in his friend group.
-looks kind of like he could be a badass but cried when he stepped on a snail.
Appearance:

Han Jisung
Age: 19
Height: 5 foot 9
Basic info:
-confident gay (especially with Minho)
-knows Minho through the animal shelter where he adopted his 3 cats.
-actually kind of shy but only when he's not with friends.
-Felix is his best friend.
-him and Minho have "adopted" Jeongin.
-went to high school with Jeongin.
-also knows Y/n because of the tree incident (they've never spoken though).
-recreates vines with Felix, Jeongin, Seungmin and Hyunjin.
Appearance:

Lee Felix
Age: 19
Height: 5 foot 9
Basic info:
-very close with Chan.
-dating Changbin and let's everyone know that.
-often "argues" with Changbin over adopting a cat/dog.
-organises Mario Kart nights once a month with everyone at his and Chan's house.
-refused to play one month cause Jeongin hit him with a blue shell and overtook him as baby Daisy.
-Dyes his hair with Chan a lot.
Appearance:

Seungmin
Age: 19
Height: 5 foot 11
Basic info:
-him and Hyunjin are attached at the hip.
-best friends since they were like 5.
-was there when Minho adopted Soonie, Doongie and Dori and literally worked as a volunteer and the shelter but STILL FORGETS HE HAS THREE CATS.
-was there when Hyunjin stepped on the snail and also cried...
-him and Hyunjin got their tongues stuck to a lamppost once and had to call Felix and Jeongin to help.
-he's often kept up at night by the question "do cows like the taste of grass or do they just eat it because that's all they have?"
Appearance:

Yang Jeongin (I.N)
Age: 18 (almost 19)
Height: 5 foot 9
Basic info:
-doesn't know how he's made it this far in life but is just happy to be here.
- Jisung decided to "adopt" him and Minho went along with it for some reason so he's their "son"
-single but definitely not looking for anyone.
-looks up to Chan a lot because he helps him with difficult assignments.
-when he blue shelled Felix in Mario kart he had actually used it when Hyunjin was first but Felix overtook him at the wrong time.
-got his tongue stuck to a lamppost with Seungmin and Hyunjin because "how do you even do that? It only works in cartoons."
-Knows Y/n from the tree incident but has never actually spoken to him.
-let the class snake out of its cage by accident once.
Appearance:

Side characters may include:
-the members of Got7.
-the members of Day6.
-the members of Twice.
-the members of Ateez.
-possibly other kpop idols

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

862K 40.2K 172
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
441K 13.2K 73
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
2M 106K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
954K 16.4K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...