Cursed

By BrookeRobison

After Steven was back in his normal self but the Addons stick like the pink tail and the short pink horns... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
charpter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
charpter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
charpter 26
charpter 27
charpter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
Sqauel
Chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
Songs that was in the book

chapter 31

97 3 0
By BrookeRobison

awake

it was morning steven was asleep from his waken at middle of the night , amethyst sit there at the window wacthing  the people come in and out  the hospital . it was visiting day he guess because of how many people is coming in. few hours later garent came in with pearl .

pearl " is he awake "

amethyst " he woke up last night thinking im not hearing him "

garent " so he went back to sleep last night "

amethyst " yep "

Dr. Priyanka Maheswaran come in the room , the gems turn around and look at her .

Dr. Priyanka Maheswaran " so did he woke up last night amethyst "

amethyst " yep  , at midnight and then he fall asleep  "

hours past and  it was 9:00 in the morning when steven awaking , when he woke he look around and see the gems  staring at him .

pearl " STEVEN !!!"

pearl run to steven and hug him then amethyst and garent did the same .

amethyst " you scared us bro you was out for 3 weeks dude "

steven " i was "

garent " you was in a coma , pearl proof herself during the three weeks "

pearl " sorry  proofing was the best thing at least i clean out my gem some "

steven " who did this to the room "

amethyst "  me and connie dude , and everyone from your fav places send you balloons and get well cards "

pearl " rest for  now "

steven look up at the paperchains and the glowing star on the ceiling , then he look at the streamers that at places on the wall , he smiles and listen to the hospital music . 3:00 pm connie school lets out and she went straight to the hospital .

connie " steven you awake "

she hug her bestfriend , he hug what he can back .

connie " when did you wake ? i miss you so much for 3 weeks with no steven talking to me "

steven " i woke up 15 hours ago at mid night "

connie " well im glad you ok , oh how you like the room "

steven " i like it " connie gave a glare in her eyes " i mean i love it "

connie " you better it toke a whole saturday to cut the paper and a whole sunday hunging them "

steven " anything to make me happy strewberry " connie blushed . " what did i say "

connie " the nick name you havent said that since the day after we "

steven " came back form earth two years ago "

after a hour of connie and steven talking , connie went home and then steven was alone again in the room , he hold his tail and glow pink .

steven " ahh stop glowing , i havent glow since before i turn into a monster "

amethyst peek in the room and smile and came in , she look out the window like she did last night .

words :523

thanks for reading , please vote and comment ,

the inspired of these parts from

@moon-wed15  "what if "

@toxictrash4 " steven universe : the good and the bad "

and last

@gravityuniverse115 " deprected "

thanks for the brainstorm and i see you guys next time byeeeeeeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 7.2K 64
You are one of a kind. Well, at least that's what your father said. Not in a good way tho. Ever since you were born to Earth, all of the blames was...
49.6K 800 19
𝗔 𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗹 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆... 𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘁? 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲! 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗜'𝗺 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲...
141K 4.6K 59
(AU where Steven doesn't move out and stays in Beach City after Steven Universe Future) You've lived in Beach City all your life. For 17 years you'v...
3.7K 37 8
I'm not good at writing descriptions, so it's all in the title for this book. This book uses OC's. I do not own Steven Universe, any of its characte...