Umbreon And Espeon

By Tybalt-Capulet

Just a basic enemy falling for enemy kind of thing. More

Umbreon And Espeon
♥ Chapter 1 - Hello ♥
♥ Chapter 2 - Moonlight ♥
♥ Chapter 3 - Enemy's ♥
♥Chapter 4 - Flower Festival♥
♥Chapter 5 - Where Were You?♥
♥Chapter 6 - Arguments♥
♥Chapter 7 - Espeon♥
♥ Chapter 8 - Meadow ♥
♥ Chapter 9 ♥

♥Chapter 6 - Secrets♥

1K 21 11
By Tybalt-Capulet

“I promise Eclipse, I won’t say a word” Crimson repeated, bringing up his hind leg to itch behind his ear.

“You have ways of breaking your promises…” Eclipse shook his head slowly, then letting a sigh part from his lips “Will you just tell me already?”

 Eclipse chuckled “Your very inpatient...” Crimson scoffed at his comment.

 “I was with someone else last night…” Eclipse started, keeping his hues glued to the ground “Someone else…? Like a boy?” Eclipse looked up quickly, tilting his head “What?”

 Crimson patted Eclipse gently on the shoulder “You into males? I mean that’s fine Eclipse, I guess that’s the reason you weren’t with Moonlight?”

 Eclipse pushed him away and put on a much more serious expression “Will you just be quite and let me finish”

 Crimson smirked “Go on princess” Eclipse rolled his eyes at the nickname before parting his lips to speak

“I was with a girl”

 “Who?” Crimson questioned, poking both his ears upwards “Let me just finish before you start making any questions” Eclipse pawed his forehead gently before continuing what he was saying “I was with one of the Espeons, thing is, there not as bad as father says they are”

 Hearing the word Espeon made Crimson jolt up from where he had been, and tackling Eclipse down to the ground “Are you insane!? When your father find out about this, you’ll be skinned alive!”

 Eclipse narrowed his eyes, pushing Crimson harshly off of him “You’re not telling my father anything remember, or you’ll be skinned alive”

 “I won’t tell him anything Eclipse, I’m just saying, what if someone else finds out? What does this Espeon think about this whole thing?” Crimson raised his brow, tilting his head over a bit “I guess Cattleya is alright with it...”

 “Wait, did you say Cattleya? That female you found in the meadow just a few days ago!?’

Eclipse nodded in reply, which Crimson fell onto his back, pawing his own face “What are you some lover boy from a Shakespeare play!?”

 Eclipse tilted his head “What…?”

 “Look Eclipse, just forget about her okay? You only just met her, no? She could be planning something, you know how these Espeons work, they play nice, and then they turn on you” Crimson got up, turning on his hind paw so that he was no longer facing him “I don’t see why you have to be so negative about this, you could at least show some moral support”

 Crimson scoffed in his reply “You want me to show you moral support? When you’re with your enemy, flirting with someone you just met? No” Crimson batted his ears, turning his head over his shoulder to look at Eclipse “Let it go”

 Eclipse pulled both ears back, looking down at the soil, by this point, Crimson had already left, not that his company mattered to Eclipse.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 85.7K 61
"The Malhotra Brides" is a heart-warming tale that explores the emotional journey of two sisters, Aditi and Pragya, as they navigate their new lives...
2.5M 143K 43
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
554K 22.4K 68
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
288K 10.7K 75
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...