The Betrayal- A BTS Au

By tiny_chilli_pepper

"Look who is awake!!", He yelled outside. I am not even surprised anymore. Never in my life I have preferred... More

Warning
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 4

700 23 6
By tiny_chilli_pepper

Play Make Me Move by Culture Code and Karra

4 years later~

"Ariel are you planning on shooting for Victoria's secret?".

"How are you feeling being the top fashion designer of the world,?"

" Mam please say something? Rumours are that Hollywood star, Alex Parker has proposed you for marriage. Is it true?"

"Mam please don't ignore us".

Reporters gathered around me filling me up with questions. I like this life to be honest. But am I really satisfied? My years of hardwork has bought me this: fans, reporters, admirers, money, luxury, attention, crave... Still it hasn't been able to buy me the person whom I cherish the most in this world, my crush, my first love, Kim Taehyung.

Yes, I miss him. I still love him. After everything he has done with me. Some memories never leave you, like salt in the sea, they become a part of you and you carry them.

How am I supposed to pretend I never want to see you again?

Why do I still miss you, wait for you and shed tears for you, knowing that we are never meant to be?

Why did I love you so much?

Even this fame, this endless love of my fans can't replace the love you showed to me... I love you Kim Taehyung. I sincerely do.

I made my way to the photoshoot I was having. Yes, I am a fashion designer still I love modelling so much so I am a model too.

"Melanie at what time the shoot starts?", I asked my assistant.

" At 12 mam", she bowed as she answered.

I glanced at my clock, it's 9 we still have time...

Photoshoot:

M

eanwhile BTS has become more famous than ever attending Billboard music awards and Grammys. Maybe moving out of his life was the best decision I had made.

At home I was sitting in my bedroom balcony trying to move my mind. But each an every thing I think of is leading me to him. Our memories together were flashing in my mind.

Flashback:

"I love you so much y/n. Promise me you will never leave me.", Taehyung said as we sat on the beach watching sunset on our pre honeymoon.

"I promise you Tae. I will never leave you", I said as I kissed him on the lips.

"If any day, I am no longer with you, this ring will remind you of me. It will make you feel I am with you. So wear this throughout your life.", He said as he inserted the ring on my ring finger.

"Never say that Tae, I know you will never leave me. I know you love me", I said as I hugged him close to me.

"Sometimes I wonder what did I ever do to deserve such a perfect wife...", He said hugging me back.

"Y/n... Let's marry", he spoke out of the blue.

My eyes widened in both shock and happiness. " Yesss...", I yelled as I kissed. He kissed me back.

"Let's continue this somewhere else shall we? Wife?", He asked me in a seductive yet teasing tone.

"Of course, husband", I giggled.

Flashback ends

If only I hadn't commited that mistake ... I don't know my feelings for you. I want to forgive you, I can't. I want to forget you, I can't... Huh! Seems like I need that injection. Where is it? I want it... I need it... I went to the box that I had kept secretly in the cupboard and pulled out an injection from it.

I can't wait anymore... I took it in my hand as I was going to push it in my arm.

At that time the door burst open revealing Rose and Melanie. Rose is my assistant of my being a fashion designer and Melanie is of modelling.

They rushed in and started to grab my hands preventing me from injecting it in my body.

"Y/n ah please don't do it... What are you doing?", Melanie cried as she snatched the injection away from me.

"Please y/n calm down...", Rose tried to hold me down.

"LEAVE ME YOU TWO", I yelled as I started to kick my legs.

"Robert bring that sleeping injection. Quick!", Rose yelled outside of the room.

"MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!!", I yelled at them. Robert rushed in and pinned me on the ground. " This won't hurt", he said as he pushed the injection on my arm.

Slowly my reflexes started to calm down as I felt my body relaxing. My eyelids became heavier as the darkness surrounded me.

Author pov:

(Bold is Rose, Italics is Melanie and the normal one is Robert)

" I think we should consult a druglogist ".

"Yeah! Things are getting out of control! She will end up hurting herself".

"Hmm... So I will have to take the services of a trusted yet nice druglogist".

"Yeah Robert do that as soon as possible".

" I feel so bad seeing her this way".

"I wonder who is the one who is responsible for her this condition. I swear I am gonna kill him or her".

"Yeah! She has never told us her past. I just want her to live a normal life. She deserves it".

"How long will the effect of sleeping pill last by the way? She has some clients."

" Who are they? They must be very famous like the others.".

"Yeah. Who is that client?".

"It's BTS!!!!! ".

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 8.6K 21
[Not edited] [A story from second lead's pov] || completed. "Can't you the see the love that I have for you in my eyes?", she thought as she stared...
8K 436 15
Words Limit: 30000-35000 Warning: This story contains sucidal, blood and abusive scenes. "A small degree of betrayal is sufficient to cause the deat...
1K 199 31
" Y-Y/N?! Is that you? he asked " y-yes it's me," you said with my eyes looking down. there was nothing else you could say. " I thought you loved me...
231K 11.7K 44
Tell me how's it feel... sittin' up there, Feeling so high but too far away to hold me, You know I'm the one who put you up there, Name in the sky, D...