Stolen Heart ♥

By ritu_mariam

A Pure Love story! peep in to know more...!!!! More

Prologue
Part1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
3Years of being a RIKARIAN
Happiness 🌸❤
Part-7
Part -8
Part 10
Character Sketch
Part -11
Part -12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part -16
Part - 17
Part -18

Part -9

786 101 71
By ritu_mariam

Next Morning

om wake up with a slight headache...

O:-aggg... It's paining!

He looked around but didn't find gauri.  He got up, had a bath and came down to the hall.
He found gauri, along with bhavya and his maa in kitchen.
He stand smiling looking at her lost.

R:-ahem ahem..

Om came back from his dream world. He was embarrassed but didn't showed it on his face.

O:-what.

R:-Nothing!  (he answered with a teasing smile)

Om seated himself in a sofa, and started reading newspaper. Rudy also sat beside him.

G:-Omkaraji, when did u get up,, wait a min I will bring you tea.

O:-just now,, and don't worry u sit here, maa will bring tea.

G:-no no,, I will bring omkarajii.

O:-areyy I said na..

G:-no omkarajii I will bring,, maa is busy.

O:-no..

R:- Stop it!

Both of them looked at him.

R:-what is this om,,she told na she will bring tea.. Stop being stubborn like a kid.

Om glared at him, while gauri chuckled.

R:-don't glare at me like that... She will not run away anywhere,, u can talk after wards na. Bhabhi u go and bring tea.

Gauri turns to go.

R:-bhabhi....one for me also... Pls

B:-huh... Few min ago only u had one na!

R:-its an hour ago... Pls bhabhii.

B:-areyy.. Then I will bring for you,why troubling bhabhi.

G:-no it's OK bhavu,, I will get one for him too.

Rudy smiled at gauri and mocked at bhavya... Where om was rolling his eyes.

B:-Bhaiyya, the breakfast is ready, I came to call you.

R:-whats for today (he asked excited)

B:-Aloo Puri

R,O :-(looking each other)  we are coming.

Everyone is present in the dining area, Bhavya serves breakfast for everyone, while gauri brings tea for omru.

B:-Om bhaiyya, you know, gauri bhabhi has prepared a special kheer for you, she didn't even let us enter the kitchen while making it.

O:-Is it, then where is it gauri?

R:-But om, u don't...

om actions him to stop , and looks at gauri asking where it is.

G:-I will bring it.

She went to kitchenand brought a small bowl of kheer for om.

R:-huh.. Bhabhi, only for ur patidev, and not for us?  (he asked pouting)

O:-Coz I'm special, isn't it jaan!  (he asked proudly)

Where gauri plastered a smile and nodded,, and then left out a smirk without letting anyone notice,,

G:-(in mind) Yes, Mr. Omkara Singh Oberoi,, u are special for me...very special,, how can I  see the man who is the reason for my sisters death, like ordinary people,, you are special! ,and thats why I made this Special kheer by myself.

O:-Gauriiiii.....

She was brought back from her thoughts, when he called her aloud.

O:-i know I'm handsome ,,no need to keep smiling at me like that ,,soo lost. (he said in a teasing manner)

Where gauri mocked at him inside.

O:-okk,, so now let's me taste the special dish made by my dear wife.

Just when he was about to have the kheer, his phone rang.

O:-hello Ishana,,... huh..... what's so important....... hmmm...... hmmm...... Ok... I will be there!

Om cut the call,, and looked at gauri with puppy eyes.

O:-hmm.... I want to go... It's an important case, I will have the kheer later.. plsss.

Gauri closed her eyes controlling the anger  ,,she brought a fake smile.

G:-Omkaraji... Atleast have a few spoons.

Omkara almost stood up from up from the chair and was all ready to run to his room to get changed.

O:-Plsss,,, just aftr i come back i will have it... It's really important.

Saying he ran to their room. Gauri tightened her grip on the chair. Bhavya patted on her shoulder.

B:-Ita ok bhabhi,, this is very common here,,, skipping food is his favorite hobby!  Dont worry.

Gauri nods at her with a forced smile.
.
.
Om was searching for his tie on the cupboard.

O:-Got it!!  (he exclaimed and turned)

He screamed out getting scared to see gauri standing just behind him silently , smiling with the bowl of kheer in her hand.

O:-You scared me,, when did you come?

G:- just now,,to give you kheer.

O:-i will come back and have it. (he said walking, tieng his tie.)

G:-noo, u have to have it now! (she said in a slight cold turn)

om turned and looked at her to seeing a cold side of her ,and she suddenly managed to smile,bringing back that innocent look on her face .

G:-mm...plss omkaraji... I made it specially for you. (she lowered her head, as she didn't want him to see her mocking face on him)

Om moved towards her, and held her by shoulders.

O:-gauri,, I'm so sorry jaan,,  first of all, I don't like sweets,, and then ishu called me and said there is an important meetin..

He stopped seeing gauri glaring at him. He gulped to see her like that.

O:-I.. I.. will have it!! (he said smiling)

But you have to feed me,, I don't have time to have myself (he said smiling while putting on his suit.)

Gauri sighned to control her anger.

G:-(in mind) :- aghhhh...doesn't he have hands, whatever I just want him to have the kheer.

She fed him the kheer,, as he was busy arranging files.

O:-I'm leaving,, will try to reach home early.

Gauri nodded while in mind :- (not needed)

He left the room,,gauri blacked the bowl and started folding his clothes which he throwed on the bed, while searching for his tie.

Suddenly she freezed Fro.  top to bottom, as she felt him grabbing her by waist and placed a soft kiss on the crook of her neck.

O:-How can I go without giving you this, bye wifiee,, (he left winking at her)

She was standing there rooted,, realizing what just happened, that current sensation was still on her neck. She touched her neck and unknowingly a blush adorned her face.

Suddenly she came back to her reality.

G:- Noo way,, I can't let him make me fall for him,, I am here for revenge... And thats it.

She again touched her neck.

G:-Damn it.... I will have a tough time with this man !!

*******************************

Hey peeps, how u all?
I'm so sorry for giving such late updates

How was the update BTW?

Do comment your views, and yes plsss feel free to comment, even if it is a criticism. Only then I can improve my way of writing.

Do point out the things u find, which has to be corrected.. Do tell me if I'm lagging or rushing.

Don't forget to vote

See u all soon.

Love you all,
Ritu 🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 1.1K 13
Love is good. It is all fairytale. But when it takes uneventful turn...it becomes fatal.
27.1K 2.2K 27
These are collections of 3 different stories of 2 different personalities resembling trust, care and love of our one and only "RIKARA" *Btw these sto...
25.4K 1.9K 14
Without communication, there is no relationship. Without respect, there is no love. Without trust, there is no reason to continue. When Omkara Singh...
13.8K 1.4K 13
Marriage the purest form of relationship. A promise, a power that binds two souls not just for all through their life but also for their next seven l...