Dear Diary, I love him.

By herosfuckindimples

Dear Diary, I love him. I shouldn't, but I do. I love him. It wasn't love at first sight. I definitely wasn'... More

INTODUCTION
Tuesday, January 1st.
Wednesday, January 9th.
Sunday, January 13th
Friday, January 18th.
Saturday, January 19th.
Tuesday, January 22nd
Wednesday, January 23rd.
Friday, January 25th.
Monday, January 28th.
Wednesday, January 30th.
Saturday, February 2nd.
Monday, February 4th
Saturday, February 9th
Sunday, February 10th.
Monday, February 11th
Friday, February 15th.
Tuesday, February 25th.
Wednesday, February 26th.
Saturday, March 1st.
Tuesday, March 4th.
Wednesday, March 7th.
Friday, March 9th.
Monday, March 12th.

Monday, January 7th.

1.2K 119 36
By herosfuckindimples

Dear Diary,

Going back to school after Christmas break is always a complete chaos.

You get to see people you haven't seen in weeks and you hear everybody talking about how amazing their break was and how much they partied.

When I entered class first period, I literally saw some boys up the table howling or something.

This is what I didn't miss in school.

I rolled my eyes and sat on my desk quietly putting my hood up.

Megan came shortly after and sat next to me.

"Hey" she said cheerfully.

"Hi" I said back.

She didn't give a second glance and took her phone out. She was texting someone.

I ignored it at first. It isn't my right to question her about the people she texts anyway.

But when a giggle came out of her mouth at something she read, the question left my lips before I could control it.

"Who are you texting?" I asked.

"Hero" she said cassually.

"Hero? The basketball player?" 

She nodded. "He's been on my tail lately asking for dates, but I'm not going to give in that easily" she smirked at herself.

Hero Fiennes Tiffin. The school's basketball star. Extremely tall, pefect forest green eyes, flirts with EVERYONE but never had a girlfriend.

He is also extremely goofy and funny, I can give him that.

But as much as everyone praises him as a God, I can see his weird side. For some reason he always seemed weird to me. Call me judgmental, I'm guilty.

When we were in seventh grade, I used to visit my brother after school and my brother lives near his house. When he saw I was actually walking the same way as him he insisted he was the one walking me home. 

I remember he stopped with my outside of my brother's house and we both sat on the porch talking about anything. He was really funny and for a moment I enjoyed his company. But I never really thought about him deeper. He was just a goofy kid on my class who happened to live near my brother's house so he walked me home.

After some time, I stopped going to visit my brother. Seperation kind of made us grew apart. 

I remember Hero looking at me last period and going "You haven't visited your brother in a long time, don't you want to see him?" 

I was just rolling my eyes as I kept shaking my head.

"Is everything okay between you two?"

I was just nodding.

"Come on, don't you miss him? I can walk you there!" He kept saying.

And I remember thinking "Ew not in a million years"

And after that he stopped trying and we both grew apart.

And again I never really thought about it. He wasn't someone special to me so I didn't need to fight to keep our 'relationship' going. And he still is annoying as fuck. And now he is after my best friend.

"But I have to give it to him. He's kind of hot" she said bringing her phone closer to my face. There was a picture of Hero, SHIRTLESS, in just basketball shorts. He was sweaty and ready to shoot a shot into the hoop.

Okay, kinda hot, I'll admit.

"He's average" I said instead.

She looked at the picture one more time before shrugging. "Yeah, you're right"

I suddenly heard some cheers and howls from the boys of the class and I turned my head to their direction. There was the king himself, Hero Fiennes Tiffin, a basketball in his hands like always, and that smirk that never left his lips. His toned torso was covered with a black T-shirt and some jeans while he greeted his friends how BROS do or whatever.

I rolled my eyes at how perfect he actually looked. He deserves background music, to be honest. He owns the halls and the hearts of a million girls.

But apparently right now he only wants Megan. Because as soon as he stopped greeting his friends his eyes feel immediately on our direction.

More likely on her direction.

He bit his lip slightly as he looked at her up and down slowly like he was trying to undress her with his eyes.

Okay, fuck. I'm even shivering right now even thinking about it.

"What a douche" Megan rolled her eyes looking at me.

I almost chocked when his eyes fell on me. I immediately looked away.

You can never hold eye contact with Hero Fiennes Tiffin. You'll DIE.

"Right. Douche" I coughed.

It isn't like a don't believe he is a douche. I KNOW he is. He also an asshole and heartbreaker. But concidering I've never even HELD HANDS with a boy in my life, his looks are affecting me too much.

The class went on peacefully. And the next class. And the next. And suddenly it was lunch period.

I was putting my things in my locker when I suddenly felt a presence behind me. 

"Hi" said a particular maley british accented voice.

"AH!" I jumped away screaming accidentaly hitting my head on the locker door.

You are a smooth motherfucker, Josephine. Props to you.

Not.

I rubbed my head with my hand when I heard him snicker.

The asshole was laughing. Instead of asking 'are you okay?' with that hedious british accent of his making the question sound even more elegenat, like a normal human being would do, he laughed.

I glared at him and closed my locker door.

"What do you want, Hero?" I decided to be straight forward with him.

"Megan" he simply answered.

The answer caught me off guard and I raised my eyebrows at him.

"And why are you telling me this?"

"You are her best friend, aren't you?" 

I shrugged.

"Look, I know she trusts you more than any of her friends. I don't know what or how you're doing it but you are so different from her and she still hangs out with you"

I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, you mean fatter?" I muttered but he didn't hear me.

"Anyway, she says she doesn't want to date right now, but I don't believe that. She's always on a guy's tail"

"What's your point?" I was getting impatient.

"I want you to help me make her fall in love with me"

That's it. That is the line that if I was actually drinking anything at that moment I would have spit it all over his face when he said it.

"You want her to what?" I laughed at his face. I really laughed.

He rolled his eyes.

"Just tell her something good about me. Try make her believe it's worth dating me" he said.

"I didn't think you were doing the whole love thing. I'm impressed" I told him genuinely.

"You don't know a lot of things about me, Langford" he smirked at me.

"Okay, then how do you want me to make her date you, then? What do you want me to tell her if I don't know you?"

He smirked. "Then get to know me, Langford. It's simple"

"I don't want to" I smirked back at him. "It's simple"

"Are you visiting your brother today?" his question made me jaw drop. "I can walk you there and we can talk" he suggested.

Does he actually remember about this? It's been years.

I shook my head and looked down.

"I'm signing up for some clubs after school" 

He said something after but I couldn't really hear him. I just turned around and left.

The first club I visited after school was the drama club. I've never really told anyone about this but I LOVE acting. And as soon as I heard this year we are producing an ancient greek tragedy I really wanted to sign up. I signed myself up for the audicions. Even a small role would be enough.

When I wrote my name down I couldn't help but notice the name that was exactly above mine.

Hero Fiennes Tiffin.

I turned around annoyed only to find him staring at me with an innocent smirk, his hands on his jean pockets.

"Seriously?" I told him.

"What? I like theatre!"

"Since when do you like theatre?"

"Since when it'll give me time to spend with you"

Heart squeeze.

He shouldn't be saying those things. And I know he's only aiming to get close to Megan and not me.

The thing about being single all my life is when a boy gives me the slightest attention, I catch feelings to quickly.

But this is Hero Fiennes Tiffin we're talking about.

And he likes Megan.

The next club I went to was the old movies club. My love for classics led me there and as soon as I saw the teacher who was in charge of the club I knew it will end up being one of my favorites.

I signed my name when I heard that annoying voice again.

"Step aside, let me sign" Hero pushed me aside forcefully so he could write his name. 

"You are not doing this" I told him in disbelief. "Are you following me?" 

"You are so full of yourself, Langford"

WHO'S TALKING.

"My favorite teacher is here" he said putting his arm around her while she blushed.

Even though, my school had a policy of only joining two clubs, so every student can have a chance do join at least one, I cheatily joined one more.

Not every student wants to joing a club anyway, so that means more for me. 

I approached the german club. I'm sure. I want to become fluent in german this year.

As I was writing down my name, I heard a voice from behind me.

"Fuck, no!" I turned around to look at Hero who had a face full of disgust. "I'm not doing this for you" he looked at me. 

Then he turned around and left as I laughed at his c u t e behavior.

WHAT DO YOU THINK SO FAR?

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 5.7K 46
Ephipany A moment of sudden revelation His eyes piercing right through mine he licked his lips and it turned to a deeper shade of red, I was admiring...
16.6K 784 28
I feel my phone vibrate in my back pocket. I reach behind me and pull my phone out, clicking on the message. I see Kevin's name at the top and I smil...
176K 8K 38
COMPLETED. MATURE CONTENT. ______________________________________ Hero Fiennes-Tiffin, model slash actor from London is set to portray the infamous H...
1.7K 262 22
Josephine Thirteen-year-old me-the one who used to practice signing Mrs. Josephine Fiennes Tiffin -would be screaming, crying, throwing up, because H...