| Fast Lane | NCT DREAM |

By -SANCTZEN-

Rebellion / Street Racer AU "Even the smallest difference can make the biggest changes" __ Started : 21st Apr... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven

Introduction

2.2K 72 5
By -SANCTZEN-

___

"Even the smallest difference can make the biggest changes"

___

Na Jaemin has made many bad decisions in his life and he says that sometimes it's just inevitable, wanting to do better for himself he's left the life of fast cars and countless wasted nights but somehow it all keeps coming back to him.

Jaemin wanted to stay away but like he said it's inevitable, what makes this time different from the last? Not much but even the smallest difference can make the biggest change.

____

" All rights reserved , Plagiarism and copying is nowhere permitted, I do not consent to this

But if somehow someone ends up copying just fucking give credit. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.9K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
1.9M 86K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
751K 27.8K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
557K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...