Loved By a Vampireβœ”οΈ

By Mysteriouzz8

Manan TS (A Supernatural Story)βœ”οΈ After losing his one and only family and love " His soulmate " after biting... More

TS - 1
TS - 2
TS - 3
TS - 4
TS - 5
TS- 6
TS - 8
TS - 9
TS - 10
TS - 11
TS - 12 (Final)
Season 2

TS -7

2.5K 247 69
By Mysteriouzz8

...

Loved by a Vampire

Nandini's Pov

I slowly rolled my eyes still shut as I heard some faint sounds. Some flashes of few moments back came to my mind.

"Nandini... Wake up plse. You are scaring me now. Plse get up. I can't see you lying like a lifeless soul. Plse nandu. "
I heard someone saying this and i took a deep breath as i forced my eyes to open and i saw one tall man sitting besides me .

I blinked a few times and now i was able to see properly.

Seeing me awake the man sitting beside me just hugged me tight.

" This is how you scare me ? Huhhhh? Don't ever pull this kind of stunt on me , ever again. Even the mere thought of losing you scares the hell outta me nandini. So don't ever do that. "

I recognized it to be manik's voice. Unknowingly my hands too went back to his back and I hugged him back and patted his back to calm him down and make him realize that I am safe now , in his arms.

I don't know why but I felt him smiling over my shoulder as if he waited to engulf me in his arms from years as if he's home now.

" Yes I waited for this moment from years.
3 years nandini , Waited 3 freaking years to be at my home now. "
Manik said while breaking the hug but not distancing himself much from me.

" Are you really a mind reader ? "
I gave him confused looks.🤨

" Yes nandini , Vampires have that in them. Didn't you searched much ? "
He smirked.

" Is he gonna bite me or what ? "
I asked myself forgetting the fact that a great mind-reader is just sitting right beside me.

" Never ever nandu. I won't ever bite you or let any harm touch you. It's your manik's promise. "
He said while holding my pinky finger in his little finger.

I kept looking at our fingers for sometime before I got snapped out of my thoughts when alia came in with a tray of food.

Before I could say anything she said

" Listen nandini. I don't know what's going on your this little head .

She pointed her finger towards her head and nandini pouted seeing this.

But get this straight Nandu.
That neither me or manik will ever even think of harming you. "
She held my hands and nodded assuringly and left after caressing my head.

I ate my food without any tantrums Coz my stomach was literally growling because of hunger.

Now it is only me and manik. I looked at my surroundings as I knew that this was definitely not my room which is bigger than mine by 3 times.

Manik laughed and I rolled my eyes with the thing that again he's mind reading.

" Privacy naam ki bhi koi cheez hoti hai ke nahi ? "  🧐😕
I see him knowing the fact that he's still reading my mind.

He chuckled at my question.

" But tum kuch bol bhi toh nhi rhi ho from your mouth so how am i  supposed to know what you are thinking ? By reading your mind only na ! "
He tried to joke but my glares eventually wiped off his cute yet handsome smile.

I slapped my head imaginarily as he would have known what I just said to myself.

"Shitt nandu. You need to stop thinking first and start speaking. "

" Good decision. And thanks for the compliment too" 👌🏻
While smirking he made a circle of his index finger and thumb showing the sign of superb and hiding his laugh.

" Fine. Jokes apart. Manik. Tell me manik why I'm here ? In your room ? " 🙄🤔

" How do you know it's my room ? "
He asked being little surprised.

" A guess. Nandini murthy's guess which doesn't goes wrong mostly. "

" Ohhhhh" he made an ohhh face.

Then nandini looked at him as if she needs to give an invitation for him to recite what happened and manik then sighed thinking that how terrible these past 3 years went by.

Manik started telling nandu about himself being a vampire , a daylighter and how they met in the college , fell in love and she accepting manik as Vampire too , and them living together because both had lost their families long time back.

And then manik told about how that night which was meant to lead their lives to a beautiful paths just turned something which he expected the least of maybe never expected.
As how he lost his control and bited nandu , while saying this he stammered for few times not able to say that he dugged out the grave and put her in it & now how he saw nandu at cafe and confirmed it to be his nandini only.

Hearing his story , manik took her hands in his and asked her that by hypnotism he can make her remember their moments & she nodded , seeing it all like a flashback at the back of her mind nandu believed him , every thing.

Thinking of how he was alone without her made him suffer which she saw deep in his eyes.
She caressed his cheeks and feeling her touch made him smile and bloom from inside as if the barren land in the place of his heart has finally started blooming with flowers.

He held her hands and kissed it.
"Now only one thing i wanna confirm nandu and i need your help."

"Anything Manik "

The choice of words by nandu definitely take him by surprise.

" Nandini you have a tattoo at your back.
Like  <<---N ❤️M---<<
and below this  It's written  
Love Always"

Nandini saw here and there and showed her back infront of him as he can see the zipper .

" Nandini , it's not necessary and if you are not comfortable then leave it."
He said as a matter of fact.

" Before I was scared manik that i will be killed or something like that but now remembering the moments i had with you made me realise that i acted like a stupid.
I know that this is all sooo new to me to accept but i trust you , that's all that matters right now.
So yes manik , I'm not uncomfortable or anything , even I wanna know how that tattoo looks like ."

Manik just looked at her then only alia came to the room.

" Sorry sorry maine kuch nhi dekha."
She giggled.

Manan sat quite apart now seeing alia.

" Manik , see now alia is also here. So don't worry and unzip it , even I wanna see it ."

Manik nodded and gathering a little courage he unzipped it and Alia and manik saw the same tattoo on her back .

Manik touched it and nandini shivered with his touch.

" I still have the same effect on her like I had before. " 

" Yes it's exactly the one I have also on back of my shoulder too. " 
Manik said as he took a big mirror infront of nandini and showed her back to her.

She was quite surprised because someone will say her a fool if she didn't noticed her own tattoo from 3 damn years.
Maybe her daily work schedule made her busy.
And she didn't even wore much short tops , so there was no chance of her noticing it.

" But I have a question Manik. "

" What's it ? "

" If you and alia know each other from many years then why didn't you come to me like we met now. "

Both alia and manik looked at each other.

" I didn't knew that you are his love , nandini.
And after dhruv , i distanced myself from the brood.
Manik insisted me not to live in this human world because I'm a normal Vampire , not a daylighter like him with psychic powers he have.
But staying with the brood just made me slow down in moving on in my life for the better. "
She finished looking at the sky outside the window.

Listening to her , nandu didn't question anymore as alia left not before saying me to stay there as she have something to give nandini.

" Manik , dhruv ? "
She asked questioningly looking at manik.

" He also died because of that Veronica. "
Manik let out a breath as if holding from a long time & sighed sadly.

" He was , infact is my best friend. My buddy.
He became sad with the thought of losing his one only buddy due to that Veronica whom he created so somewhere he was guilty and blaming himself for dhruv's death.

" He didn't died because of you , manik. So stop blaming yourself for it. "
She held his hand in hers and caressed it by assuring him that he's no where to be blamed.

" From when did she became a mind-reader ? "

" I'm not ."

" How do you know what I'm thinking. ?"
He narrowed his eyes at her, looking at her in doubt.

" Is she a Vampire too ? "
He was still in doubt.

" Not at all. I didn't get affected with the garlics. So chill.
And I'm not mind-reading but reading your eyes."

Her words made him look at her as his eyes welled up and nandini nodded in a No to stop him from crying.

"I'm just so lucky to have you in my life nandini.
And i don't know if I had to save one from the two of us then I'll happily give up my life. "

Nandini frowned in anger 😡 as if she read crystal clear what stupid thoughts might be floating in his mind.

" I'm not talking to you manik. Huhhh. "

Manik made a puppy face knowing that she got to know what he just thought.

"Puppy face isn't gonna work on me. "
nandini turned her face in anger but somewhere manik felt it to be cute.

Then only alia came with a box and gave it to nandini.
Nandini opened it and saw a locket.

A silver crescent moon and a blue glowing circle in between it..

" This glows red when you are around anything evil . Wear it nandu. "

Alia made her wear it.

"Nandini this all is gonna end this red moon night. After that night we all will have a normal life like we you both want it and I'll be really happy to see my bestie living happily with her man."
Manik smiled heartily at the care and love alia have for his nandu.

Then only manik remembered about Veronica roaming out there in the open , hunting the innocents.

" Nandini , alia stay here in the mansion and don't come out if here unless I my self come inside this Mansion. And just catch that Veronica before she harms more Innocents. Okay ? "
Alia nodded but nandini arched her brows at him questioningly.🤨

" Where do you think you are going ?"
She folded her hands over her chest.

"The Machupi forest behind this mansion. The most dangerous and deep forest but we vampires can survive."

Nandini also came to stand beside manik who was looking at the deep forest which was quite far from the mansion but visible.

" You are not going alone in their in the dark woods. I'll come with you.
Let us find that psychotic idiot together. "
Nandini determinedly looked at the forest which has the capacity to give chills to a normal human even by looking at in the day itself.

🤪😰

***********************

How was it guys ?

Urs Writer 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.8K 6.3K 35
Synopsis: What happens when a lawyer with very little discretion meets a player boy? Amidst the flush of ego, attraction, seduction and a hell lot o...
66.1K 5.8K 55
Published on: 12th August, 2021 Ended on: 25th October, 2022 "BEAUTIFULLY BROKEN" How much scary yet beautiful this phrase sounds? "MANAN" How beauti...
1K 165 9
~ We could have fought it together but you chose to leave ~ ~ It was necessary our distance was necessary ~ ~ Everything comes with the prize and thi...
1.1M 43.8K 82
Manik and nandini....Two friends.... Nandini a pure soul and Manik evil..... how will nandini Face this Manik who don't understand any thing other th...