Half Uchiha || Sasuke X Reader

By GalaxyLover3016

Not good with description but do please read, if you are a fan of Sasuke and the anime Naruto. More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter One - Back Home
Author's Note
Chapter Two - Hangout
Chapter Three - Graduation
Chapter Four - Teams
Friday Special Chapter
Author's Note
Chapter Six - Hangout
Epilogue

Chapter Five - Test

4.9K 99 78
By GalaxyLover3016

A/N: I hope you guys like this chapter. This chapter is going to be short.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's Pov

I woke up around 7 am and had my breakfast. And then went back to sleep. I was about to close my eyes when there was a knock at my door. I wonder if it's Sasuke or Naruto. Oh wait Naruto doesn't know where I live. I decided to ignore it and close my eyes.

Timeskip

I woke up around 11 am and took a shower. I put on my clothes and grabbed my bag. I also put my tools in my bag and ran out the door. O hope I am not late. I don't want to be late. When I arrived I saw Naruto, Sakura sitting next to each other and Sasuke leaning against a tree. I walked over to Sasuke. I realised he was sleeping. I looked back at Naruto and Sakura and they were also sleeping.

I shook Sasuke awake. "Hey, sleeping beauty," I grinned." He glared at me. "Why weren't you answering the door when I went to your door? Sasuke asked." I smiled at him. He glared at me again. "Stop glaring, you might not get any friends," I said laughing." I heard something. We turned around and saw Naruto and Sakura waking up. My luagh must have awakened them.

I smiled at them and called good morning. Naruto replied back but Sakura walked towards us. "Move away from Sasuke-kun," Sakura snapped." "Why should I?" I said." "Cause I said so," she replied." I told her to away and annoy someone else. (Did anyone hated Sakura when she was younger?) She glared at me and walked away. After a bit I saw Kakashi-sensei walking towards us. Naruto and Sakura yelled at him as Sasuke and I walked towards them.

Kakashi-sensei explained the rules and we all hid. Well except for Naruto. I stared shocked. "What is he doing," I thought." Then he ran towards Sensei and tried to hit him and get the bell.

Timeskip ( Cause author-chan is very lazy)

After the bell rang we walked back to the clearing. I managed to get one bell but not the ones. If I did I would given one each go the others. Sasuke was annoyed that I got a bell and he wouldn't talk to me. I bet he is jealous. "I am sorry that you didn't get one Sasuke," I thought." When we arrived I saw a chained up Naruto struggling to get out and yelling. I laughed at him. "Don't laugh Y/N-chan," Naruto yelled."

I covered my ears as he yelled. I told him to come down. Kakashi-sensei said stuff and then we could eat but we weren't allowed to give any to Naruto. I feel bad so I decided to feed him some because he couldn't move his arms. Sakura and Sasuke told me not to but I didn't listen until they also started giving some too.

Until Kakashi-sensei got angry and said stuff. Then Sakura and Sasuke went ahead and I took of the ropes to set Naruto free. Then we caught up to the others. Kakashi-sensei went somewhere leaving us four alone. I told Naruto I will go and get ready. Naruto said to meet at the ramen shop. I nodded and set off with Sasuke following.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 2.6K 5
Her mother once told her that when she finds a man worthy of bearing her children, she must grab him by the heart and marry the hell out of him befor...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
675K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...