Citlali [2]

Por Amirathine

"kill me if you must, but i shall not bow to a king who wears a crown studded with jewels of every life he ha... Más

epilogue
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.8
Here we go

2.7

798 28 9
Por Amirathine

Not many people wanted to stand against Pike and even less people wanted to stand with me. 

Pike had been very kind and told everyone about how weak I was and how I'm unfit to be in command and be making decisions. Apparently I'm not mentally stable after what happened with Cassius so once again, I've been completely left out of decision making.

I still had Malachi though, poor boy wasn't taking the death of his father very well but he was born and raised a grounder, which meant he believed in blood must have blood

Countless times I had found the little boy in the room holding Cassius' knife and practicing using it and each time I reassured him that everything would be fine and Pike and Bellamy would get what's coming to them soon enough but that  did nothing to put him at ease.

The next morning came as any other with people of Arkadia running around to get jobs done, and Malachi patiently sitting on the bed, holding his fathers silver knife with a red stone embedded into the hilt waiting for Raven to come and get him. She had promised she'd watch over him for the day while I got things settled and tried to gain some control back which I'm very thankful for.

 When Raven finally arrives, she greets Malachi with a hug before turning to find me head first in the toilet, vomiting my guts out.

"Wren what's wrong" she calls out, coming over to hold my hair out of my face. I couldn't exactly answer that questions as I don't know what's wrong either, I could only assume I ate something bad or just a plain old stomach bug.

After another 5 minutes of none stop vomiting, I had managed to get changed and ready for the day and after countlessly reassuring Raven I was fine and even promising that I'd see Abby later on, she finally lets me leave.

So that may have been a lie, Abby and whatever this is, is the least of my problems right now and I didn't have the luxury of time that I can go around wasting on pointless check ups with a doctor and even if I did that would only give people more reason to not stand with me, thinking I'm sick and weak.

Walking through the cold metal hallways of Arkadia, I recruit probably one of the only people here that would trust me, or the only person drunk enough to trust anything and anyone, Jasper.

"you know Wren, Bellamy is such a huge dick like he just killed and doesn't care and now he's taken over and poor you who worked so hard to gain respect has lost it all, you know kind of like me, I lost Maya cause of Clarke and now I've sworn vengeance against her" Jasper babbles, not really making any sense as he stumbles along behind me.

"yes Jasper I know, that's why we've got to stick together and stay sober" I hiss the last part at him, snatching the bottle he lazily holds in his hands before throwing it away. I was in no mood to deal with him and his drinking problem at the moment and though I do understand the pain he's going through, we just cant lay around drinking and sulking all day.

"heyy" he whines as we walk outside. the morning sun shines down on us and not a single grey cloud is in sight and normally I would say this is a beautiful day but the sight at the gate proves its going to be anything but.

Two grounders atop of horses come into view as the two large gates swing open, giving room for Bellamy and Pike to confront them

"Jasper come on" I call to my brown haired friend in urgency but turn to find he has disappeared, probably wondered off to go find another bottle of liquor to drink.

I don't let my annoyance show as I push past guards and others before I stand behind Bellamy, hearing the words I hoped to never hear again "welcome to the war against Skaikru" 

Another war is not what we need, what we need is peace with the grounders again and I don't know why that is so hard to understand, why its so hard for Bellamy and Pike to understand. 

"life was taken, we demand life in return" the grounder on the right demands, a fair price to pay for the lives my people ended without a second thought.

Things escalate rather quickly as the grounders explain a blockade that's been placed around us, causing anyone that sets foot near it to be cut down and their life ended painfully slow.

The smart thing to do would be to hand over Pike, you know sacrifice the few to save the many as I've heard people say and they all were so glad to give Finn away so easily, what's the difference with Pike.

"Bellamy fall back" Pike calls, all eyes on the stubborn brown haired boy who doesn't know how to pick and chose fights, now being one of those times.

"Bellamy!" I scream out at him as he draws out a weapon and guns down the two grounders, their lifeless bodies hanging from the retreating horses.

"Bellamy" I try again, in a much softer tone while grabbing onto his sleeve as he passes but he doesn't even look at me as he shrugs me off and continues walking.

***

"that would be murder, not to mention treason" Kane's voice filters through the metal door as I swing it open, coming into view of him, Harper and Miller.

"not like we haven't murdered anyone before and trust me, we've done worse things than committed treason" I scoff, gaining everyone's attention.

"Wren glad you could make it, not so glad you brought your bloodlust with you" Kane fires back, not being overly excited or comfortable with the idea of murder.

"you know Kane I thought you would be fine with this, I mean you were fine with sending 100 teenagers to die for the greater good, now all you have to do is send one man to die for the good of Arkadia" we engage in a heated staring contest, and not the kind I like, but I never plan on letting go on the fact he sent us down here to die, sent me down here to die even when my only crime was being bron, and I'm never going to let him forget that.

"ok guys we need a plan" Miller interrupts, ending our little disagreement before it escalates.

***

The plan came together after hearing word on what Pike was planning and I got to admit, I didn't think he could get any stupider. Planning an attack again on a group of grounders, thinking they could get away with it and completely ignoring the warning we have been given is just suicidal and would get everyone here killed.

The plan we came up with was to recruit Sinclair into tampering with the rover so that it wouldn't work and Pike's plan wont be able to work either. 

Both Kane and I stood watch on either side of the room, him pretending to just be reading while I stood by a table fidgeting with some screws.

"Bellamy's heading over to you Sinclair" Kane speaks into my earpiece, informing both Sinclair and I of Bellamy's presence.

"I got it" I whisper back before taking long strides over to Bellamy before he can even reach Sinclair.

"what were you thinking, shooting them just out of nowhere, the logical thing would be to give them Pike and then we wouldn't have a war and if you just didn't listen to Pike in the first place everything would be fine, Cassius would be alive and we wouldn't be on the edge of a war" I rant, throwing as much anger and disgust into my words as possible, hopefully distracting him for as long as it is needed.

"I don't have time for this" he hisses in response, not even acknowledging anything I said, instead he looks around and watches Sinclair before making a move to go to him once again.

Grabbing onto his wrist, I pull him back and go to start another rant to get him to stay but his words cut me off "we know you're with them, working against us, you know that's treason and I don't want to arrest you but if I go over there and find out what Sinclair is doing then I'm going to be forced to arrest you too and I don't want to do that so if I was you I'd get out of here now"

His words make me hesitate, not knowing if I should turn and run, leaving Sinclair all alone to take the fall for our plan or stay and distract Bellamy and hope it is enough time for Sinclair before both of us get arrested.

"think about Malachi, do you really want him to be alone right now while you sit in a jail cell?" 

My hand slowly slips from his wrist, my mind going to the broken little boy holding onto what ever he has left of his father.

Bellamy gives me a small grateful smile as I let him go. I sink into the shadows as I watch the guards arrest Sinclair, knowing our plan worked and that Lincoln will get our message.

***

Harper and I hide behind large crates, watching as Bellamy talks to Sinclair but being too far away to hear them. Our plan goes into action as Lincoln approaches and starts to hit Sinclair, causing Bellamy to enter the cell.

'big mistake' I think to myself as Lincoln yells, causing everything to be thrown into chaos. 

Guards get throw to the side as the grounders fight back, pushing against the metal door that had held them captive. Harper and myself spring into action, each of us holding a shock baton as everywhere around us guards and grounders fight each other.

A guard comes at me fast, swinging his fist at me but due to his big size he's slow, giving me the advantage. Ducking under his arm, I jab the baton into his side, sending electricity flowing through him. The next guard wastes no time as he harshly grabs onto my arm and swings me around into a wall, making me drop my shock baton.

It takes a second to regain my balance but the man doesn't seem to care as he sends a hard punch across my face, drawing blood from my now busted lip. Bringing my arm up to block his next blow, I take his moment of hesitation on what to do next to my advantage, sending punch after punch to his stomach before kicking his legs out from underneath him and sending him to the floor.

Overhead I now notice the alarm blaring, calling for more guards. Quickly grabbing my discarded baton, I look around the room and see Bellamy slowly standing and talking into a radio. If Bellamy leaves than he can stop Kane and our whole plan will be for nothing.

Pushing through the crowd of fighting people, I shock a couple of guards who try to stop me from getting to Bellamy before he runs out the room. 

Turning the baton on and going for a surprise attack, it doesn't work exactly how I planned it as he must have heard the crackling of electricity and turned in time to see me going to swing at him. His instincts come fast as he manages to duck under it, the momentum causing me to stumble forward.

Strong hands wrap around my arms to steady me as I look up to meet Bellamy's disapproving eyes "I warned you, you should have stayed away"

"I don't need to hear your lectures, I'm doing what I believe is right for my people" I hiss, harshly pulling my arms out of his grip "and avenging the man I love"

We each trade blows, both of us getting a couple hits on the other but Bellamy gets the upper hand as he gets a hold of my shock baton, making me freeze in my place as I wait for him to make a move.

He seems to hesitate, regret filling his eyes while looking at the spot on my neck where I know a scar is from the last time I was electrocuted. With a swift motion, he throws the baton halfway across the room so neither of us can reach it.

"That was a mistake" I state, he just threw away his only real advantage over me.

"I don't want to hurt you Wren, not again"

"yeah well too late for that" I attack first, landing a hit to his stomach, making him double over in pain. Going to stand behind him, I wrap my arm around his neck and begin to suffocate him in hopes he falls unconscious.

I try to ignore his gasps of  breaths, trying to get as much air as he can but I let him get none, causing him to start scratching at my arms to try to let me go.

"I'm sorry" I whisper in his ear, regret filling me as I strangle the man that was once my friend.

"I'm sorry too" his raspy voice calls out but before I can question him on what he means, he harshly brings his head back into my nose, causing me to let go.

I don't even have time to move as he brings his elbow back into my nose, causing a loud cracking sound to echo through the room.

Black dots cloud my vision and my ears ring as I fall to the floor, blood pooling at my head as my nose bleeds.

With one last look at my barley unconscious body, Bellamy turns and runs out the room, leaving me to slip into darkness with one thought in my head.

We lost 

***

A/N
ok so I finally got around to writing and I'm sorry for making you guys wait so long but I'm trying so thank you all for sticking around

Also please feel free to leave as many comments as possible, even if they're good, bad or just your thoughts i don't mind. My favorite thing to do is read the comments of this story and find what you guys think of it and it helped motivate me to start writing again today so thank you

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

597 15 14
["𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐠𝐨 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮"] ["𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐢 𝐰�...
184K 3.7K 32
"i'm not the princess, i don't need saving like Clarke does. I'm the queen, I've got this handled" ...
76.5K 1.3K 24
Grounders and the sky people are here to react to the struggle Clarke went through to protect her people. (if there is a book similar to this, don...
7.4K 169 50
Oneshots of your favorite The 100 characters!