Chasing the nerd ✓

By itsnerdqueen

Meet Rachel Brody Everything comes easy to her. She has it all. Fame, money, boys. In one word popular. A God... More

Chapter 1|Rachel
Chapter 2|Noah
Chapter 3|Rachel
Chapter 4|Noah
Chapter 5|Rachel
Chapter 6|Rachel
Chapter 7|Noah
Chapter 8|Rachel
Chapter 9|Noah
Chapter 10|Noah
Chapter 11|Rachel
Chapter 12|Noah
Chapter 13|Noah
Chapter 14|Rachel
Chapter 15|Noah
Chapter 16|Rachel
Chapter 17|Noah
Chapter 18|Noah
Chapter 19|Rachel
Chapter 20|Rachel
Chapter 21|Noah
Chapter 22|Rachel
Chapter 23|Noah
Chapter 24|Noah
Chapter 25| Rachel
Chapter 26| Noah
Chapter 27| Rachel
Chapter 28| Rachel
Chapter 29| Noah
Chapter 30| Rachel
Chapter 31| Noah
Chapter 31| Noah (part 2)
Chapter 33| Rachel
Chapter 34| Rachel
Chapter 35| Noah
Chapter 36| Rachel
Chapter 37| Noah
Chapter 38|Rachel
Chapter 39| Noah
Chapter 40| Noah
Chapter 41|Rachel
Chapter 42| Noah
Chapter 43| Rachel
Chapter 44| Noah
Chapter 45| Noah
Chapter 46| Noah
Chapter 47| Rachel
Chapter 48| Noah
Chapter 49| Rachel
Chapter 50| Noah
Chapter 51| Rachel
Chapter 52| Noah
Epilogue

Chapter 37| Noah (part 2)

5.5K 215 35
By itsnerdqueen

I park in front of the well lit huge building and swipe my palms on my jeans. Why do I feel nervous? It's not like I haven't done this before! So the anxiety building up in the pit of my stomach is unnecessary to say the least.

I exhale loudly and groan with how stupid I'm acting right now but rub the wheel of my baby for good luck, just to give myself some courage. I grab the paper bag of goodies that are resting in the passenger seat and get out of the car.

Slowly i climb the stairs to reach the front door. I keep looking in awe every which away I can and try hard to stop myself from whistling.

Man! This place is great! 

I linger for a moment when I reach the huge double door hesitating to ring the bell. Tapping my foot nervously I ring it. I inhale to relax and put on my game face and try to look ok, not like the nervous wreck I'm feeling.

"Arthur, I'll get that!" I hear her yell from the inside and frown a bit. Who the hell is Arthur?

In a few seconds the door opens and I raise my sight to face her, not being able to stop the smile forming in my face.

She is wearing black yoga pants  and a oversize white buttoned-up shirt tied up in a knot in her abdomen. She has her hair down in loose curls and her face is glowing as she is smiling to me.

"Hey pot." She says and comes closer. I take a step towards her and lower my face to kiss her lightly. "Mmm.." she says with her eyes closed for a second. "Come in, don't just stand there." She continues motioning me to move inside.
"Who's Arthur?" I ask raising my brows. I thought we were gonna be alone.
"Oh, he is the housekeeper." She says and it's like she is saying the most natural thing the world. Like everybody has one. I scoff annoyed looking at her.
"You mean your butler? Are you secretly Batman? Cause I got to tell you managed keeping your identity secret quite the long time."
She laughs delighted and pushes me further in.
"You're such a nerd!!No one calls it butler anymore. And I'd watch it if I were you, I may have a secret lair hidden here with no way out." She is being a smartass trying to tease me, mischief clear in her eyes.
"If that's the case could I have the Batmobile, please?"
"Oh for God's sake just get inside." She signs pushing me in, closing the door behind her.

Once inside I'm in a huge hall, the size of my room at the dorms if not more, and I look around the place. Everything is white marble along with some grey touches here and there. A little further inside I can see the stairwell that leads on the second floor and to my right is the living room. 

I'm trying so hard to keep my jaw from dropping to the floor because this is fucking insane!

There is a huge white sofa, that qualifies as a bed, facing a massive TV screen above a same size fireplace. A grey fluffy rug is spread across the floor matching perfectly with the blue pillows on the sofa.

This place is so classy, I'm at a loss of words.

"So… what do you think?" Rachel bumps me lightly in the arm standing next to me as I take in the surroundings.

"Um.. I'm just waiting for the camera men to show up." I mumble still looking around.

"What for?" She questions and I look at her. Her brows are frowned and she looks confused.

"Isn't this where the Kardashians shoot their show?" I look at her smirking and she laughs out loud throwing her head back.

"Oh come on. Don't make it such a big deal. It's just a house." 

I snort in derision but don't say anything as I don't trust myself. I'll probably say something stupid and mean so I bite my tongue to keep me quite for a little longer.

"Let's go to the kitchen so you can cook me that meal. You bought groceries?" She asks full of wonder and drags me across the living room, to the back of the house. I'm assuming that's where the kitchen is.

"Let me explain to you how cooking works. You buy stuff, mix them together, put them on the stove and some time later you have a meal." I say sarcastically trying my best to overcome the initial shock of it all.

"Don't be so condescending! I know how it works. I don't do it but I know the process. I meant you shouldn't have. There are probably plenty of stuff in the pantry." She says as we reach the kitchen.

Ok, somebody is fucking with me!

That's not just a kitchen, that's an apartment-sized kitchen! I'm not gonna bore you with the details because honestly I'm overwhelmed. Let's just say is like I'm in an interior design magazine and that alone says a lot. I leave the bag on the counter and she sits opposite me steading her head on her hand looking at me smiling widely. 

"I'm a picky eater and have a specific taste when it comes to food." 

She raises her right brow looking at me in disbelief.

"I'm finding that hard to believe, you inhaled that sandwich the other day from the cafe on campus! You didn't even chew it that much, it went straight down. And that place isn't even that good." She says looking playful and I ran my hand through my hair. It's true, I know that. I'll probably have anything, no questions asked.

"Ok, you got me there. But when I'm cooking I like to have things my way. And by the way all junk food is yummy food, everybody knows that!" I say leaning in a bit on the counter.

She strokes my cheek lightly and holds my stare locked on her. 

"I see you didn't shave. I like it better this way. You look kind of like a bad boy." She almost purrs and raises herself up to give a small peck on the lips. Suddenly I feel my knees a little weak, that they can't, for some reason, support my weight. With just that I'm smitten beyond repair.

Man up, you dickhead!

I clear my throat out loud and take a step back to get away from the little vixen's spell. If mythological Sirens were like her I can finally relate to all those sailors that lost their lives because of them. The temptation is too big to resist.

I roll up the sleeves of my black dress shirt to my elbows and after I wash my hands I'm organising the stuff I need to cook.

"Wine?" She says holding a bottle with two glasses.

I look at her over my glasses and nod as she pures the white liquid in the tall glass.

"So what are we having?" She says after taking a sip from her drink and sits on the stool again.

"Chicken fettuccine Alfredo. You're not allergic to mushrooms, right?"

"No, I'm not. I'm not allergic to anything as far as I know." She chuckles.

"What do you think you're doing there? Sit up, you have to help me here. I'm not doing all the work myself." I state and she slowly stands up.

"Boy, I knew it was too good to be true…" she mumbles and stands beside me looking like a grounded kid. I lean in the counter crossing my arms looking amused with her cute pout.

"You expected me to slave in the kitchen while you sit there watching me?"

"While wearing an apron, yes. It was the perfect plan!" She explains still pouting and i laugh.

"Sorry but that's not happening. Grab that board there and a knife, I'm gonna need you to chop the mushrooms." I say starting to prepare the chicken.

I hear huffing as she chops the mushrooms and I can see that she is struggling with the task. I sigh and stand behind her and stop her.

"Here. Let me show you." I say and place my hands on hers guiding her on how to do this correctly. I can hear her breathing changing and the warmth of her body has my heart beats raising by the second. "Got it?" I feel my mouth so dry all of a sudden.

"Sure, sure. How set are you on finishing this thing?" She says out of breath looking at me lustfully. I place my hands on her waist and lower my head to her placing soft kisses on her neck, near her earlobe and across her jaw as she draws in quick breaths. Finally i steady her face with my hand and pull her close smacking my lips on hers. Her taste is intoxicating and it's not only because of the wine she just had. As our tongues dance in sync, craving one another, her grasp on my back gets tighter, I feel her nails digging into my skin just like she did the night before. Something i really liked and it's worth the scratches on my back.

I bite lightly her bottom lip as we are both about of breath, panting heavily. I flip her hair from her shoulder to her back and try to calm my breath.

"Food first, monkey business later. If you do a good job I might put the whole apron thing back on the table." I say smiling and her eyes light up with excitement. She shakes her head smiling, grabbing the knife once more, turning her attention to vegetables before her.

"You're such a tease.." she whines sounding frustrated and I laugh.

"And I've only just began."

A/N: well, I didn't make last night but I managed it today!! Cuteness overload is this chapter 💕💕💕💕 You can practically see the sparkles in the air!!
I'll try my best to get another update by the end of the day just to please you and as a thank for all the love you're showing to this story!!
Don't forget to voteee!!! ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 473 27
MATURE CONTENT 18+ "Relax, sweetheart. I'll take it slow for your first time." He's a one-night-stand gone wrong, and the one man she never wants t...
31.7K 941 26
"You really get on my nerves, Sunshine." I stare her down, watching as her lips curl into a smile. Carson brings her hand to my own. "But you like t...
153K 8.9K 104
♕︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ɪ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴛʟɪɴᴇ ᴛʀɪʟᴏɢʏ ❝𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸❞ ❝ 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵?❞ ❝ 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵? 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘳 �...
1.9K 94 25
"Do you do this with every girl you think is pretty or am I special?" "You're very special. You're my sapphire. You're my introspection and meditati...