Legend of the Potato

By maplefoxxx

My second written story ever guys. and this time in english! Trigger warning: this Story has a very rude crac... More

short speak before starting
chapter 1 "girlfriend"
chapter 1 p.2
chapter 1 p. 3
chapter 1 p. 4
chapter 2 "bloody fun"
chapter 2 p. 2
chapter 2 p. 3
chapter 2 p. 4
short speak
chapter 3 "the potato lord"
chapter 3 p. 2
chapter 3 p. 3
chapter 4 "the potatoning begins"
chapter 4.2
small talk
(real) chapter 4.2
chapter 4.3
chapter 4.4
chapter 5 "potato of love"
chapter 5.1
chapter 6 "potato of death"
chapter 6.2
chapter 6.2
chapter 7 "The Final"
chapter 7.2
last chapter 7.3
Goodbye

chapter 5.3

6 1 2
By maplefoxxx

Well that wasn't so good for my potato mans confidence. -5 selfesteem on that one... but its ok! I we will get the potatos of glory! An it will bring Justice!
I went to potato who put it his face out of his shirt now, blushing and sweating. "Ugh, Ah... Uaghhh"
I said " I delivered the letter."
and potato said " Potato noticed! That was... less then ideal... Still! You delivered the letter, as you said you would." He reached me another potato out of his hoodiepocket. "Here, You have earned the third potato of friendship!" "Hurray!" I took the potato. Potato lird now pointed at me. "Come join potato at lunch, and you will be told how to continue the quest." I bowed infront of him. " Yes, potato my master! Yes bro."
The bell ringed and Mrs jigglytits who was reading some adult stuff said while making a waving sign with her hand: " Yes kids, thats the lunch bell. Go outside or whatever, I dont give a fuck."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91K 2.3K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
90.4M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
290K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...