The Secret Heiress

By wifey2212

💌 More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Not a Chapter
Chapter 10

Chapter 5

78 0 0
By wifey2212

An half hour into the party and I am ready to leave but unfortunately I am guest of honor but true to his word Dekker has not left my side even when Mrs Pearbody was trying to set him up with her very irritating daughter after the third time she mentioned what a charming couple they would be we excused ourselves and discreetly escaped to the dining room for a breather “ So Dekker Babe when’s the wedding to Andrea  ?” I laugh at the look on his face “ Haha you just wait there will be someone here who tries to set you up with her lovely son or  grandson I guarantee it.”

“Oh but darling that already happened “  “ Huh where was I when this happened.” He genuinely looks confused I just laugh and say “ In my foyer darling then we went shopping .” then run off giggling before he can catch me.
We end up back in the formal room when my Grandpa stands up to make a speech.

“ Thankyou everyone for coming tonight to celebrate our wonderful granddaughter Ella’s homecoming after 5 years studying at St Catherine’s in Paris she is finally home to stay and Claire  and I could not be happier we have missed this little girl so very much * he then looks towards me and says * we love you very much Ella  and I am extremely pleased to say she will be attending my alma mater Yale in the fall to study Law following her is her boyfriend Mr Dekker Archibold Mc Crae .” when he says that everyone looks at me then and quite a few girls send me death glares I just glare straight back at them huh come at me bitches he is mine.
The evening begins to wind down after the speeches and everyone says their goodnights and Dekker and I head out to sit by the pool for a while and talk about whats to come now society knows we are dating just wait til they find out its not 2 but 3 very prominent families uniting in this relationship. I turn to him and “ Say are you sure you want to be apart of the circus that is sure to occur once the cat is out the bag ?”
He just moves closer to me takes hold of my hand and says “ Bring it babe I told you I’m all in not backing out now I have been waiting a long time for this chance Ella I am not going anywhere you are stuck with me.”  Then we lean in a share a sweet but passionate kiss I pull back and look in his eyes then lean my forehead against his he breaks the silence  “ So what time am I needed tomorrow assuming you want me to come to lunch ?”
I tell him to be here about 10:30 as I need to be at the club for 11:30 then we stand up and I walk him out to his car and say our goodnights.

Once I am back in my room I grab my cell and call O.
She answers after the third ring

Odette: Bonjour mon cheri how was your evening
Ella: Well besides nearly every skank trying to hit on my boyfriend I actually had a good night and Grandpa made a beautiful speech bought tears to my eyes and then when he announced I will be going to Yale and my boyfriend Dekker Archibold Mc Crae will be following phew the amount of death glares I got im supposed I am still alive.
Odette: Haha Bebe sounds like a lot of disappointed girls but after seeing his photo earlier damn girl how did you not date him sooner I am very happy for cheri.
Ella: He was so horrible to me in junior high O used to call me siren even though I hated it and he knew and now bloody Elias is calling me it, that and the fact he had a different girl attached to his lips every second of the day it just wasn’t our time no matter if I had feeling for him or not I never thought he did but turns out he has been in love with me for nearly 7 years,  but now it is and I am going to give it my best to make things work we have only been reconnected for one day but all the old feelings have come back and it feels like we have been together forever is that stupid babe?
Odette: One moment Cheri Devils 1 and 2 just walked in * Shoo I am on the phone go *
Little did we know they shut the door but stood listening.
Odette: Of course not and that boy is totally in love with you Conrad has told us all whole story of Dekker and his Siren only you and your heart know Cheri its not to soon because as you said you have had feelings for him for years go with your heart Ella
Ella: O I honestly think I am falling in love with him
Odette : Are you going to tell him or wait for him to say it first?
Ella: it’s a little to soon to say it but if he says it first I will. It just seems so fast but right if you know what I mean like I said I feel like I have been with him forever. I honestly think he could be the one O.
Odette: The one are you serious oh Cheri that is incredible so what is the plans for you lovebirds tomorrow
Ella: He is joining me for lunch with my grandmother tomorrow while my grandfather plays golf with his father.
Odette: Woah meeting the family already lunch with Eleanor while his father plays golf with Michael haha cheri they will be planning the wedding before you know it.
Ella: actually it is all purely coincidental I rang the grandparents to thank them my amex and grandmother invited me for lunch at the club because my grandfather was going to be golfing with his friend Andrew Mc Crae and just mentioned he had a son my age and I asked it would happen to be Dekker Mc Crae would it and they said I believe it is so I told them we were dating and natuarally grandmother invited him as well.  Babe it is very late here I need to head to bed thankyou for the conversation and helping me out with my messed up head I know what need to be done know I love you O you’re the best friend a girl can ask for I can’t wait for you to be out here with me goodnight mwah
Odette: goodnight cheri and you know you don’t need to thank me I am here whenever you need anyone to talk to I will be there before you know I love you to Ella and I consider you my sister bye bebe.

After hanging up from O I put my phone on charge, changed in my pyjamas, washed my face and went to bed.

Waking up the next morning I grabbed my phone to check the time 9am wow good sleep then a smile appears on my face when I read the message on my phone
Spawn of Satan*
Good morning my beautiful siren hope you slept well I will be there just before 10:30 to pick my amazingly gorgeous girlfriend up for lunch see you soon Babe xx
I laugh at the name in my phone and reply
Siren*
Good morning darling we need to change your name in my phone from spawn of satan and yes I slept wonderfully very sweet dreams;)
Spawn of Satan*
Of course they were sweet dreams because you dreamed of me ;) any suggestions for a new name?
Siren*
Hmm how about annoying boy who calls me siren? And who said my dreams were about you lol
Spawn of Satan*
How about * my sexy, incredibly, radiant, enchanting, naughty girlfriend . Huh what do you know the initials spell out siren ROFL
Siren*
Smartass
Spawn of Satan *
You love my ass ;P
Siren*
Lol no commentson grounds I may incriminate myself I am going to get ready see you soon babe xx
Spawn of Satan*
That’s my little Lawyer see you soon beautiful xx

Half an hour later I was showered and dressed in a cute off the shoulder floral print boho maxi dress paired with gold gladiator sandals and my hair loose in waves light makeup and a large pair of dior sunglasses adding the final touch of some gyspy style hoops and my birkin tote bag I was ready to go.
I walked down stairs and greeted my grandma “ Ella sweetheart you look absolutely radiant this morning you are positively glowing ahh young love.”
“ Thankyou Grandma I am off to lunch at the club with Grandmother Dekker will be joining me where is Grandpa?”
“ Oh dear he had to leave this morning business trip to Chicago to meet some new clients but he will be back tomorrow evening.”
“ Oh well ok i am not sure if I am home for dinner this evening grandma depends on if Dekker has any plans.”
“ That is quite alright darling I am going out with Gloria Pearbody for an early dinner tonight .”
Before I could answer the doorbell rang and a few seconds later in walked my boyfriend looking hot as always.
“ Good morning ladies” he says walking up and giving me a kiss on the cheek “ Good morning Dekker my you two look absolutely adorable together.” Well thankyou Mrs Flinders and Ella darling you look beautiful today.” “ Oh none of this Mrs Flinders rubbish call me Claire well I best let the two of you go enjoy your lunch.”
“ Bye Grandma love you “ I said giving her a kiss on the cheek and Dekker said “ Enjoy the rest of your day Mrs .. uhh I mean Claire .”

We walked out the door and he said so do you want to take my car or yours I looked at his Porsche and said lets take mine its more roomier you can drive.
We arrived at the club at 11:20 my Grandmother was not there yet but my Grandfather and Andrew Mc Crae walked up behind us as we were exiting the car.
“ Lorelei darling you look beautiful I would like you to meet a good friend of mine Andrew Mc Crae, Andrew this wonderful young lady is my granddaughter Miss Lorelei Ella Flinders Vanderbilt the 3rd  I was telling you about.” When he said that I politely replied uhh grandfather I said kind of nervously, he must have picked up on my tone because he simply said “ oh darling girl Andrew knows and since you are dating his son he knows all about next week and to that we are keeping it all hush hush for the moment.”
“  Oh in that case it is a pleasure to meet you Mr Mc Crae and thankyou for raising such a gentleman as Dekker he really is an amazing person.”
“ The pleasure is all mine dear how long have you known my son young lady.?”
Dekker takes over the conversation at that point
“ Dad we have known each other for over 7 years we went to junior high together and we recently just reconnected .”
“ Oh where are my manners grandfather I would like you to meet my boyfriend Dekker Archibold Mc Crae.”
Dekker turns to me and says uhh Ella babe I have already met him but I simply reply not as my boyfriend you havnt mister.
Both men start laughing “ Sharp young lady you have there Michael reminds me of Eleanor,”
Then from behind us comes the voice of my grandmother “ Well she is my granddaughter Andrew” she walks up and gives me a hug and kiss on the cheek “ Hello Lorelei darling you look wonderful “ she then turns to Dekker “ It’s lovely to see you again young man.”
“ It’s wonderful to see you again Ma’am.” “ Oh please don’t call me ma’am call me Eleanor or Grandmother whichever, now shall we head to lunch.”
I turn to my grandmother “ GRANDMOTHER” we have only just started dating don’t scare him away please.”
Dekker just laughs takes my hand and walks me into the club.
Once seated in a private dining room my grandmother turns to me with a twinkle in her eye “ So Lorelei how have you been ? we are so happy to have you back in the states and I cannot tell you how thrilled we are to have reunited  with you after all these years I regret not seeing you grow up my darling girl and not fixing things with your father before it was too late but we cannot change the past only look forward to the future.”
I got a little teary eyed I walked around and gave her a hug “ Grandmother that means a lot to hear you say that and just want you to know how happy I was when you and grandfather reached out to me all thos months ago its is my honor and privelige getting to know you and grandfather and to accept the position of heiress carrying on our families legacy for many generations to come .”
I went back to my seat and the waitress came over to take ou orders I ordered the chicken ceasar salad with pesto and an iced tea, my grandmother ordered the grilled sea bass with steamed vegetables and an ice tea  and Dekker got the prime rib with steamed vegetables with an iced tea.
Lunch went well and before we knew it it was time to leave.
We all walked out together I gave grandmother a kiss on the cheek and told her I would see her at the party on the weekend then left with Dekker.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 835 22
𝘼 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙘 𝙢𝙖𝙛𝙞𝙖 𝙤𝙗𝙨𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮.
400K 9.1K 29
" 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐡 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 " 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐱 𝐟𝐞...
273K 4.1K 30
𝐖𝐎𝐒𝐎 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 ... 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘴𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀...
603K 11.1K 73
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦 𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘢 𝘊𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘭 - 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘢 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘰�...