The Secret Heiress

By wifey2212

๐Ÿ’Œ More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Not a Chapter
Chapter 10

Chapter 3

202 0 0
By wifey2212

Grandma walks in with another lady “Ella darling I want you to meet my oldest and dearest friend Celeste Mc Crae and her grandson Dekker.”  I exchange pleasantries and say hello then turn to Dekker and say it’s nice to see you again Dekker.”
He gives me the once over and there is it that smirk where you don’t know if you want to kiss him or slap him wait what uurgh I don’t want to kiss him but he does look good very greek god omg I need to get out of here I’m pulled out of my thought by him saying “Hey Ella long time no see, how you been, I heard you been living in Paris for the last 5 years wow I must say you look different.” 
“Umm thankyou and yes I attended St Catherine’s Boarding School they recently became co-ed and I made some amazing friends while there and I miss them terribly but at least my best friend will be here to attend college with me.”
“Oh yes Yale I heard what a coincidence I will also be attending Yale to take over the Mc Crae law firm from my father, what will you be studying?”
“I will studying Law I have always wanted to be a lawyer and my grandparents support my decision speaking of, Grandma you simply must come see my new car it is out the front and I am so very in love oh and I got my American licence today.”
My grandma  says she will come out and see it in just a while she needs to finish her book club and suggest that Dekker and I go get a bite to eat while I wait uuurgh really “ Sure sounds great Grandma I will also go look at a dress while I’m out love you .”  I turn to Dekker and gesture towards the door we walk outside and he whistles lowly “Damn nice car but I must say siren you are definitely not the girl I remember,  again damn.”
I turn to him and say 1 Mc Crae you know I hate that nickname and 2 get in the damn car.
“Ooh bossy I like.”  We hop in the car and not a second after I have connected my phone to the Bluetooth does Elias name show in the caller id huh lets have some fun and show Dekker just how much I have changed I hit accept and answer with “Ella’s house of sexual deviant how may I pleasure you today>” Dekker’s face is priceless and then a sexy husky drawl comes over the phone.  “Well well there is my naughty little minx but what no hot wax.” “  that would be Ella’s house of S&M you called the wrong line Eli .” then all of a sudden I heard the dial tone what in the world,  reversing out the driveway I head to a little bistro for lunch Dekker turns to me and is about to say something when my cell rings again I look at the caller id and giggle then answer “Ella’s house of S&M how may I help you for hot wax press 1 for bondage press 2 or for both press 3.  “Hmmm decisions I think I will take both this time my sexy little siren.” I stop laughing and look at the look on Dekker’s face he looks pissed.
“ELIAS CHARLES BAIZEN” Dekker’s eyes pop out of his head the mention of Eli’s full name. “Oh darling I have told you how many times I love you screaming my name.” the man beside me looks absolutely flabbergasted I decide to put him out of his misery.
“ Ok your perviness what can I do for you this fine afternoon ?”
“ Well darling give me just a second there are a few people here with me who want to say hi to our Princess “  “ Hey asshole that’s my name for her “ I hear in the background I can’t help myself forgetting I have a passenger I revert to the boarding school me “ Oh my Prince Charming I miss you all so much I really wish I was there with you guys Alistair who else is there then I hear the voice of my very best friend “ Elias , Alistair zee Princess has arrived and I hear Alistair say no the Princess is on the phone and I bet she would love to hear from the Parisian Princess.” I can’t help it but call out O babe I miss you come out here already I need my other half I feel so empty and not me without you she cuts me off “ Oh Mon Cheri I miss you and love you just remember you are a strong and beautiful woman who kicks ass “ I hear Elias in the background call out “ not to forget unbelievably sexy blue eyes and very naughty this morning and this afternoon meow.”  Alistair says something you want to tell me princess are you cheating on me “ I giggle and say “ Of course not ally prince charming and princess belong together .” then O yells out what about prep boy and I say “ Huh who .” and Elias and Alistair start talking about my conversation between Elias and I in the group chat earlier and start off with third grade tactic and then O joins in remembering my company I put a stop to it by pulling out the big guns after several attempts to shut them up yep you guessed full names ALISTAIR REGINALD MYCROFT, ODETTE JONELLE FONTAINE AND ELIAS CHARLES BAIZEN all of a sudden it goes quiet then I hear an Irish accent “ What the fuck did you guys do to get full named sweet mother of Jesus the only person I have ever heard her full name is devil boy here. Hello Ella baby how is my beautiful bestie today and what did these idiots do?”
I turn to look at Dekker and decide it’s time to end the call but first find out why Elias rang in the first place but say hi to Clemmy first.
“ Hi Clemmy I miss you and these idiots were about to mention private stuff but I actually have company with me in the car at the moment I got home from getting my new car which by the way totes in love with ask Eli to show you oh and I got my licence with Grandpa, then when we got home I ran into a guy I went to school with in the foyer so grandma told us to go get lunch so he is currently sitting next to me right now and he doesn’t need to know all my dirty laundry if you know what I mean go back and read the chat between me and devil boy if you want to understand clem .”
Then I hear a chorus of ohhs and a very clear oh my freaking god. Gee thanks guys subtle much  I think to myself then all of a sudden I hear “ So introduce us then my sexy siren.” That son of a bitch he knows what he is doing, then Dekker decides to say “ How come he gets to call you siren but I get told off, that hurts Ella right here.” He chuckles with his hand over his heart.  “ Oh suck it up Mc Crae he is not allowed to call me it either isn’t that right devil boy.”  “ Oh blue eyes that hurts I thought you loved me darling. I cut him off so introductions, Mc Crae you already know everyone’s names except for my Irish beauty miss Clemency brie O’Leary everyone meet the bane of my junior high existence spawn of Satan aka Dekker Archibold Mc Crae. Elias pipes up “ Hold on a second I have heard that name before , where have I heard that damn name oooh ooh I have got it your Conrad’s little cousin, well well it is a small world isn’t it blue eyes.”
Oh fuck . Conrad Davenport the biggest player to live and also the guy I very nearly lost my virginity to last New Year’s “ Shut it Baizen.” And as if summoned I hear a sexy silky voice call out “ Baizen where are you,  ya bastard we need to talk about the raunchy phone calls your having with my Lei, ahh hey guys what’s up who you talking to?”
And of course Elias the asshole has to say “ Well Davenport my dear friend we are talking to a sexy young blue eyed siren about hot wax and bondage .” I cut him off by screaming his full name again  “ now Ella darling how many times do I have to say I would rather you moan than scream my name . “ oh my god “ I say thne he says you called darling?

“ Stop hitting on my lovely lady Baizen.”  “ Umm excuse me Conrad darling but I am not yours actually I am not anybody’s .”   “ oh really I don’t remember you saying that new year’s eve lei actually I remember you saying quite a few things new year’s eve but I don’t recall you saying you’re not mine .  “ Hey would you look at the time I have gotta go guys, Dekker would you like to say hello to your cousin?”  I turn to look at Dekker and he looks livid. “ Umm I guess not “ before I can finish I get cut off by Conrad “ Lei what are you doing with my little cousin.”
“ FOR FUCK SAKE CONRAD I AM ONE YEAR YOUNGER THAN YOU AND IF YOU MUST KNOW SIREN AND WERE GOING TO CATCH UP AND HAVE LUNCH BUT NOW IM NOT SO SURE THIS HAS CERTAINLY BEEN AN ENLIGHTENING CONVERSATION BYE.” And he hangs my phone up. I look at him he does not look happy he turns and says “ take me back to my car I am not hungry anymore.” I decide to ignore him and pull into a nice little park and turn off the ignition.

“ Dekker.”    “ Don’t just don’t Ella please just take me back to my car.”   
“we need to talk about this although I don’t really owe you any explanation in my defence I didn’t know he was your cousin and none of my friends really knew about you until this afternoon when I was talking to them, I kind of blocked all my memories of junior high out it was easier than remembering,” 
He turns to me and sees the tears in my eyes and says “ that’s not fair I  am trying to be angry at you right now, I mean Ella I have liked you for years and then I find out today that something happened between you and my cousin I mean the girl I have had feelings for, for at least 7 years possibly slept with my cousin. I mean  I saw you in your grandparents foyer and I thought to myself this is your second chance don’t screw it up and then.”  I put my hand over his mouth and shh him.
“ Dekker listen to me and let me speak please don’t interrupt me .” he looks at me his crystal blue eyes look sad and I feel bad I take a deep breath and tell him everything that happened between Conrad and I.
“ ok so I met Conrad about 2 years ago through Elias aka devil boy and we hit it off really well we would flirt a lot but that was it until last New Year’s Eve I was drunk and spending the night at the boys place as we did a lot. So Conrad comes and sits next to me on the sofa and we started talking I said something to annoy him and he started tickling me somehow he ended up on top of me and we looked in each other’s eyes then he kissed me and “ 
“ ok I get the picture I don’t need the details all I want to know is did you sleep with him I know you don’t owe me an explanation I just need to know please just put me out of my misery.” He looked devastated, I  don’t know what possessed me but I lean over and kissed him lightly on the lips and said “ No Dekker I didn’t sleep with Conrad I nearly did but no I didn’t he stopped us before we went too far.”
“What do you mean he stopped you Conrad Davenport the biggest player to live stopped ?”
“ All I know is he said something about my eyes and how deep they are being like a siren song and I said to him well Lorelei does mean siren and he froze then got off of me and said we can’t do this Lei your first time should be special and with someone you care about not me babe, we both sobered up pretty quick after that and I thought it would be awkward afterwards but it wasn’t we went on like nothing happened and made fun of it like earlier on the phone but he was being an ass then he likes to try and claim me so no one else goes after me.”
Dekker’s phone begins to vibrate he looks at the caller id and it’s Conrad. “ You should probably answer that I say, I’ll give you some privacy I hop out the car and go make my own phone call.
“ Ella darling what do I owe the pleasure of your call”
“ Eli I need your advice I know that you will be honest in your own pervy way.”
“ But of course darling is this to do with Mr Mc Crae, you know Conrad was quite upset after we got off the phone and explained everything about you two to him, he knew about you well not you , you but Dekker used to tell him about this girl he fell in love with in junior high and he used to call her siren as a matter of fact I  believe that is what stopped the little rendezvous between the two of you on NYE as soon as you mentioned your name meant siren your were off limits to him and anyone that wasn’t his cousin in his eyes.”
“ Are you serious Dekker loves me ?, wow Elias I kissed him.”
“ Oh the plot thickens my little minx, Conrad just walked in the door and I heard mention of your name he must be on the phone to your boy, now the question is do you have feelings for the young Mr Mc Crae, I need to put you on speakerphone for a minute  darling while I roll myself some sweet Mary Jane, so spill darling are there any feelings there or is the poor boy out of luck.”
I took a minute to think “ Honestly Eli there have always been feelings there but I just denied them because he never seemed interested between all the girls and the making my life a living hell I always assumed he didn’t like and just liked annoying me .”
“ Ella Ella how many times do I need to tell you third grade tactics and according to Conrad he was head over heels in love with you sweetheart and he used third grade tactics because he didn’t know how to show you how he felt, the question is now do you want to try and give you two a chance?”
Do I want to give us a chance ? That is a really good question.  “ You know what Eli I think I do there are feelings there for both of us so yeah I think I need to talk to him and warn him about what is going to happen  next week, I can’t believe I’m about to say this but that was a really good deep and emotional conversation from Devil Boy Baizen himself you know I love you right you are one of my best friends I need to go talk to Dekker and hope he wants to try things despite everything that happened with Conrad I have to go now but talk soon and thankyou Eli .”
“ Anytime darling you know I give my best advice when I am blazed I expect a big hug and kiss for my troubles when I see you next .”
And then he hung up again always has to get the last word in that one. I stand up and turn around to go back to the car and see Dekker standing there, “ So uhh how much did you hear.” I asked him he walks over and looks me in my eyes leans in and kisses me and says “ I hung up from Conrad once Elias put you on speakerphone he said something about going and getting blazed, but I heard it all Ella, but you have no idea how happy I was to hear you say you had feelings for me to, it’s all I have ever wanted to hear and honestly I don’t care what happened between you and Conrad you didn’t know he was my cousin and he stopped as soon as he put the pieces together that you were my siren.”  I lightly punch him in the shoulder and say “ What have I told you about that name Mc Crae.”  He pulls me closer to him and says “You Miss Flinders are my Siren and mine alone.” Then he crashed his lips into mine in burning passionate kiss that made me feel the sparks from my head to my toes, we pulled away from each other and I said “ WOW” and he replied “ You felt that to right wasn’t just me ?” I nodded my head and said “ I felt it Dekker that was amazing.” He just nodded his head and kissed me again then pulled me towards the car and opened the driver’s door for me “ After you my lady “ he bowed and I giggled “ Such a gentleman”.

Once we were both in the car I turned to him and said before we make any decisions about us there is something about me you need to know. He just looked at me and said am I going to like this I just said I don’t know but listen then talk ok. He just nodded and I explained everything about my parents and my dad’s parents and the fact that I am inheriting the Vanderbilt fortune and Law Firm and the announcement next week where I also asked if he would be my date for it.
He looked at me for a minute and said “ wow babe that is a lot to take in, but I’m in babe I’m all in, so officially Lorelei Ella Flinders Vanderbilt the 3rd will you please be my girlfriend.”
Dekker is staring deeply into my eyes I lean over and kiss him gently whispering against his lips “yes Dekker Archibold Mc Crae I will be you girlfriend.” He chuckles and says “ finally “ pulling me into another bone melting kiss when we were both interrupted by my phone ringing with grandmas ringtone I reluctantly pulled away and answered my phone .
“ Hello Grandma  .” “ Ella have you picked a dress yet .”
“ Not yet Grandma,  Dekker and I have been catching up we were actually just on our way to Valentino’s now and then maybe Versace see how we do might also look Gucci and Prada .”  “ Ok sweetheart your Grandpa asked me to let you know your America Express Black card is in your glove box bear in mind sweetheart it has your full name on it  but go on a spree buy yourself a dress for tonight and next week get young Mr Mc Craes opinion it’s always nice to have a males opinion might I make a suggestion sweetheart you look beautiful in blue ok well I will go love you darling bye.”
“ Love you Grandma and thankyou and can you please thank Grandpa for me please .”
“ Of course darling and might I suggest calling Eleanor and Michael to thank them as well and let them know you’re back in the states bye sweetheart have fun.”
Dekker looks at me I put up a finger as if to say one minute please and dial the home number of my other grandparents and a maid answers, “ Good afternoon Vanderbilt household how may I help you .”
“  Hello can I please speak to Eleanor or Michael please .”  “ Of course may I ask who is calling please.”  “ Yes please tell them it is their granddaughter.”
“ Of course Miss one moment please.”
I must look a little stressed because Dekker takes my hand and raises it to his mouth and kisses my palm.
“ Lorelei sweetheart how lovely to hear from you your grandfather is here with me how are you darling.:
“ Hello grandmother and grandfather I am wonderful I am just calling to let you know I am back and to say thankyou for my American Express card and to let you know I will be attending Yale in the fall.”
“ That is wonderful news we must have lunch tomorrow at the club your grandfather will be playing golf with Andrew Mc Crae I believe he has a son your age Dekker his name is I believe .” I let out a little giggle “ Would that be  Dekker Archibold Mc Crae Grandfather ?”   “ I believe it is sweetheart do you know him ?”

“Well you could say that yes Grandmother, Grandfather I am actually dating Dekker and he is in the car with me right this moment , please don’t be upset with me for letting the cat out the bad early so to speak ,but I wanted him to know I don’t want to keep things from him and he is also my date for the party tonight and next week .”
“ Of course we are not upset darling as long as everything is on schedule for next week and young Mr Mc Crae doesn’t tell anybody what you have told him today then everything will be fine my dear .” I look over to Dekker and he nods “ Grandmother , Grandfather Dekker understands the terms of everything and he will help in any way to keep the secret he can we are actually on our way to get a dress or two, but lunch at the club tomorrow sounds amazing grandmother I will give you a call later tonight to make the proper arrangements .”  “ Of course Lorelei we will let you go darling but might I make a suggestion blue would look wonderful with your eyes and you are very welcome sweetheart I will talk to you tonight young Mr Mc Crae is most certainly welcome to join us as well we will talk soon love you Lorelei.”
“ Love you to grandmother and grandfather bye.”

I turn to Dekker and say “so do you want to spend a few hours looking at dresses with me or would you like me to drop you back at your car ?”
He looks at me and smirks then replies “ hmm leave my girl or go and watch her try on some skin tight dresses hmm decisions decisions .” I poke my tongue out at him and say “ who said they would be skin tight mister.” He just chuckles and says lets go shopping babe.

We walk into Valentino and straight away I’m in love there in front of me is one of the most beautiful dresses I have ever seen but shows a little more skin than I would normally would but it was beautiful in a shimmering gold mermaid cut with a deeper than normal v neck, I stop directly in front of it holding Dekker’s hand a perky looking sales assistant walks over to me “ Can I help you ma’am .” she says while eying up Dekker , who shifted uncomfortably next to me .
Looking at her name tag Candy, huh sounds like a stripper. “ Uhh yes Candy is it? Well for one you can stop looking at my boyfriend like he is a piece of meat sweetheart and can I speak to someone in charge please thankyou now hurry along.”
Just then a balding gentleman with a name tag saying Henri walked up to us “ Is there a problem Miss ?”  I then explained to him what happened and found out he was the store manager he showed us to a private area and I asked if the dress came in blue he told me unfortunately it didn’t but I still wanted to try it on he also said he would find several other pieces he thought would look nice on me and left.

Dekker turns to me and kisses me full on the mouth and says “ Babe that was so hot you claiming me as you r boyfriend and standing up to her oh and candy totally sounds like a strippers name sorry they didn’t have your dress babe.”  I look at him and smile kiss him on the lips and pull out my phone.

“ Ciao Principessa “ .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 4.1K 30
๐–๐Ž๐’๐Ž ๐ˆ๐Œ๐€๐†๐ˆ๐๐„๐’ โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ... ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ. โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€...
52.6K 379 14
๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ง๐™จ! โ˜บ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™˜๐™ง๐™–๐™›๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ช ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก โ˜บ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ *old*
2.6M 72.1K 32
๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ' ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ?' ๐˜ ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด, ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ. โ™ฅ๏ธ ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๏ฟฝ...
1.2M 10.9K 73
โ€น โ˜ผ โžถ ใ€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง ๐›๐ฒ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฒ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ฒ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ใ€ž โคท ๐›๐ซ๐š๐ง๐๐จ๐ง ๐ฆ๐ข๐œ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ ๐š โ˜† โœง ๐ž๐๐ฐ๐ข๏ฟฝ...