Dissimulitive

By Genneeviievee

Christopher Silas Hart is a blue eyed, blonde haired celebrity melting the hearts of most if not all of Ameri... More

Intro
Chapter 1: The falling star
Chapter 2: Strictly proffessional
Chapter 3: Starless night and uncouthly proffesional
Chapter 4: Barely risen stars and incomprehensive proffessionals
Chapter 5:Burning stars and Suprised proffessionals
Chapter 6: dieing stars
Chapter 7: Stoned stars and Doubtful professionals part 1
Authors note

Chapter 8: Stoned stars and Doubtful professionals part 2

9 1 0
By Genneeviievee

Maybelle had stayed behind. Chris had strongly disagreed with this because of Derrick's feral state but she insisted she help Laina.

"He's doing the blame game—Blaming it all on Laina like he's a fucking victim but it takes two to cheat....he could've gone to his son's birthday party.....her being able to convince him not to go shows the type of father he is". Seb ranted.

Allison had another bag of chips in her arms as she listened."Why not tell him then. Unless you're afraid you'll get your ass kicked".

"He already had a lot on his plate. Us fighting wouldn't help....and he's a grandpa i could defo take him". Seb eased to a stop at the red light.

"I got two questions". Allison said as she rubbed her shirt. "One. You guys are never with your entourage and two where's that Asian chick that was in the car".

"Okay one Chris you're not bad luck. Even if you didn't come shit would've gone down. Shit like this happens all the time.....remember a week ago Aria Williams married her ex husband's brother and cheated on him with his father. The slideshows where shown at a fucking charity event and a fight broke out —it's Hollywood drama is everywhere". Seb reassured Chris as he glanced at him through the mirror. Chris had changed drastically. This change was even before the allegations.

"And to answer your questions Allison". He said as he gave her fleeted glances. "Because of our status Chris and i can decide whether we want an entourage flocking us every minute. At first it was fun and made us feel like big movie stars but after some years we just wanted a sense of normality".

"And two i have no idea". Seb chuckled. His face then turned serious." The bitter truth would be enough to push him off the fucking ledge of his million dollar mansion. Because behind that ever white smile is a carcass of his rotting morality. He's in fucking denial and wants to blame his wrong doings on another soul. So that is why i didn't tell him".

Chris was slightly surprised by Seb's wordings but remembered he was once a writer. Allison however was speechless.

"Is she really Asian or diluted". Allison asked as she broke the intense silence."because she looks diluted".

"That's an inappropriate question to ask". Chris voiced out. This was his first interaction with her.

"She's a Haifu or a Waisan i guess". Seb answered still lost in thought.

"I was just curious that's all. How's it inappropriate". Allison defended.

"You wouldn't like it if i asked if you were diluted". Chris shot back.

"I wouldn't mind actually. I'll like to be exotic. I'd even marry a man to get exotic kids but a man heavily diluted with white that is". Allison pondered. Her index finger lightly tapped her pale chin.

"I cant even with you". Chris rolled his eyes hard. "Morgan is the only normal one i swear".

"Yo Chris". Seb said."Call up Cavern will ya". Seb turned back briefly to toss his phone to Chris.

Chris typed in Seb's password. Then tapped on Cavern when he saw it. It was right under Camilla with boobs.

He chuckled 'Seb'll never change '. He thought.

Cavern picked up immediately. "Do i look like the type of fucker to use phone calls".

Chris cheeks tinge pink."Oh...i—umm".

"Who is..this?". Cavern laid emphasis on 'this'.

"Abel whats up". Seb answered.

"You still coming over ri'?". He asked.

"Course...but Vegas is a long way from Hollywood". Seb informed.

"It is..That's why some of my bodyguards are waiting by my jet for y'all. You already know how it is". Cavern said.

"Of course..I'll face time you when we land". Seb motioned for Chris to cut the call.

"Chet looking sharp". Seb shook him."Russo. How its going".

They were now situated in Cavern's very lavish private jet. It had seven seats. Each seat held a person or their luggage.

Allison had long gone to sleep. Leaving Chris to interact with Seb's friends. He wasn't antisocial or anything. Its just that at times he didn't want human interaction.

"You're married". Chris blurted when he glanced at Russo's ring. He immediately cringed after the words left his mouth.

"Oh yeah....i have two kids—also". Russo awkwardly answered.

Chet and Seb seemed so enraptured in their conversation that they did not notice the awkward air between Chris and Russo but Seb would at times glance at Chris.

"I love kids". Chris lit up."How old are they—are they both girls or boys or a girl and boy".

"Slow down". He chuckled."They're both boys Ryan and Gerald. They're huge fans of Chad kane".

"Seriously....but that movie was back in the day i was in my early twenties".Chris asked as shock overtook his tone.

Russo smiled." Its a fucking classic and my kids are suckers for action movies".

               ×××××××××××

"Mommy". Aaron squealed. Leon stood stone faced as he watched them interact.

"Ron..don't stress your mother okay".

"its only an hour daddy". He stated as strands from his dark locks caressed his brown skin.

He looked like the exact mix of both his parents. Her browner skin and his looser hair.

"How was your dance recital buddy". Loire asked as she fastened her seatbelt.

"You would know if you were there". He sulked.

She drove out of the neighbour hood. "I really wanted to be there but i got trapped in the elevator with this guy called leslie—oh my god i forgot about Leslie".

"Change of plans Ronni. I'm picking up aunty mia first okay".

She passed two more neighborhoods before she reached Mia's house.

A raging hazel eyed brunette was seen arguing with a wavy haired Rolfie.

"Who's that crazy bi—r...dd..yeah bird, Crazy bird". Loire stuttered as her son looked at her.

"Mommy do you mean bitch". He asked curiously.

She swerved as he cursed."Its a bad word Ronni a really bad word...where did, you hear the word".

"In school and home...It means a female dog—and daddy calls his friend girl it a lot....they then argue then kiss". Aaron narrated. It was cute because of his tiny voice.

"Don't say the word again okay?".

"Okay mo—". Aaron started but is cut off.

"Oh my God is that Mia?". Loire unintentionally cuts of Aaron as she squinted at the brunette yelling at Rolfie.

Rolfie on sighting Loire's driving plate waved madly."Help". He screamed.

She drove closer to assess the situation. "Oh my god it is mia".

"Mia over here". Loire smoothly stopped the car.

"Oh hey". Mia waved turning her attention to Loire."you weren't meant to pick me up till later".

"I know......but i thought this would be easier for you and—i need.....help with a guy". Loire explained."also it'd be better than arguing with Rolfie....we could literally hear you guys a mile away and for some reason you were shouting i have hazel eyes".

"Well". Mia opened her mouth as her eyes wandered looking for an excuse. Her neatly manicured nails pointed in the air."i wanted some bread sticks so i stopped by here to buy some and i forgot that 'he'". She emphasised on the 'he'."worked here...so i was eating the bread sticks Vivian asked me how my week had been—".

"Sorry could you get to like the important part i need to spend the hour with Aaron". Loire impatiently tapped the steering wheel.

"Fine.....so i told her i had been listening to some hazel eyed Subliminals and Rolfie shitted on it". Mia pouted.

Rolfie came up to the window fuming."they don't work mia".

She got into the front seat angrily."and how would you know. I mean you're just a bread maker. I went to med school so obviously i should know".

"You always use the fact you're a doctor to shit on my things....we all know you went to med school.....you just use your so called achievement to excuse the fact that you're a horrible human being and an insecure one". He yelled.

"At least I'm not a poor horrible person i rather be rich and horrible i don't want your baker germs on me". Mia buckled her seat belt. "Lets go Loire. Poverty stinks here".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 2K 63
I never thought something like this would ever happen to me, because things like this only happened on TV, not in real life and especially not to me...
84.1K 4.1K 26
"You know for someone with your name, you're reputation with love is something else," "That's because none of them were you, now come back and let m...
49 7 6
"she has never felt the warmth of foreign lips. " "I'd look down at his lips, then back to his eyes. With one look he'd read my intentions." "he's ho...
14.8K 1.1K 62
****COMPLETED**** #107 in Lovable ... Back in 2019, Don't Call Me Cat! was added to the new and notable reading list of @Samantha @Wattpad director...