𝐊 𝐚 𝐝 𝐞 𝐧 ( 18+)

By Deadroses234

:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:. "You are min... More

𝐂 𝐡 𝐚 𝐩 𝐭 𝐞 𝐫 𝐨 𝐧 𝐞 : 𝐂 𝐡 𝐥 𝐨 𝐞
C h a p t e r T w o: s h h...
𝐂 𝐡 𝐚 𝐩 𝐭 𝐞 𝐫 𝐭 𝐡 𝐫 𝐞 𝐞: 𝐩 𝐫 𝐢 𝐧 𝐜 𝐞 𝐬 𝐬
𝐂 𝐡 𝐚 𝐩 𝐭 𝐞 𝐫 𝐟 𝐨 𝐮 𝐫: 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞: 𝐤𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐧
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙: 𝒋𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒚
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝑔𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥: 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞: 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: !!!
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞: 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑡
𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛: 𝔟𝔞𝔟𝔶 𝔤𝔦𝔯𝔩
𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛: 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝑆𝑇𝐴𝑅𝑆 [rewritten]

𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝒕𝒆𝒏: 𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑡𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑜𝑛

10.7K 155 18
By Deadroses234

I began to lean in.....

My heart beating out of my chest as I lean in to Rosella, all I thought about was 𝐂𝐡𝐥𝗼𝐞. I look from the corner of my eye 𝙰𝚜𝚑𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗 smirking at what was happening. Tʜɪs ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ ᴏғ sʜɪᴛ. He's just begging for it now. He wants to get knocked out. I don't get why Chloe hangs out with ʜɪᴍ. Why do I care about who she hangs around with? 𝑊𝑎𝑠 𝐼 𝑗𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑠?

As I gotten closer to Rosella, I smelt her overpowering perfume which smelt like sweet vanilla and lavender. I wonder what 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑢𝑚𝑒 Chloe had on, I bet she smelt like blossoms and fresh strawberries. The thought ℎ𝑒𝑟 made me smile, she tasted like every dark thought I had that slowly turned into something 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥. My lips were slowly getting closer against Rosella, I wonder if Chloe lips taste like cherries or maybe something sweeter. ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ᵃˢ ʰᵉʳ.

All of a sudden a liquid which smelt like vomit was on my lap. ᶠᵘᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ ʰᵉˡˡ ʳᵒˢᵉˡˡᵃ. Rosella was half passed out on my lap which my jeans were soaked of her ᵛᵒᵐⁱᵗ. I softly took her off of my lap and placed her on a bench, I grab a warm blanket that was in a basket and gently pull the blanket on top of her. I turned around to see that Ashton had his hand gripping ᶜʰˡᵒᵉ thighs, this son of a bitch! I clenched my jaw, the thought of her and him...

I storm off. As I slide through the screen door, I've seen Chloe chasing after me. Chloe grab a grip of my hand, looking at me with those ᵉʸᵉˢ. ᶠᵘᶜᵏ. I put my finger on her chin caressing every feature in her beautiful face.

"Chloe, come with me", before she can say anything or protest against I dragged her into this empty bedroom.

As I gently shoved her in the room, she bitten her red lips as she look at me innocently. This girl was going to be the death of me.

♡'・ᴗ・'♡
𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝒻ℴ𝓇 𝓇ℯ𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓃ℊ❤︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 286K 61
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
270K 18.7K 56
ABHIMANYU RATHORE :- Rude , workaholic CEO of Rathore Empire .Devilesing hot , every girls drools over him .But loves his family to dearest . . SAKS...
168K 5K 144
Part 1 of "The Hunter's Gonna Lay Low" Introduction: Hunter Cha Eui-jae, who was dispatched to seal a rift that appeared over the West Sea, was flung...
184K 13.9K 46
[Under editing]* "Charche nashe ke chal rahe the main zikr teri aankhon ka kr aaya, jab baat sukoon ki chidi main baat...