Cursed

By BrookeRobison

After Steven was back in his normal self but the Addons stick like the pink tail and the short pink horns... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
charpter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
charpter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
charpter 26
charpter 27
charpter 28
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
Sqauel
Chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
Songs that was in the book

chapter 29

109 4 0
By BrookeRobison

neddles

it was the day after steven got home from the hospital, he was looking at the window holding his tail then he heard connie voice .

connie " hey steven , resting still "

steven " yeah ...."

connie " i gave somethings to pearl if you still dont have your energy back "

steven smile and drfit off to sleep , connie go down stairs and look at pearl .

connie " there some shots in here  as medicine , i hope he be ok "

pearl " these days we dont know what he thinking about or doing he keeps thing from us "
connie left the temple as she wave goodbye and saw the gems wave goodbye with worried looks . hours later steven  woke up and the gems stand at the end of his bed .

steven " mmm... what is going on "

pearl " we here give your medicine "

steven in shocked " what medicine ?"

amethyst " connie drop it off  it ...."

steven " ... help me ...get my energy ...back "

garent and amethyst help him sit up while pearl pull out the neddle , steven start his  roaring , pearl put the neddle away and steven stop roaring.

pearl " steven you have to take this , it for you own good "

garent "  steven it just a shot "

steven " they look like white diamonds nails "

amethyst " ok what is going keep you  from not thinking "

amethyst put on a video on tube tube for steven to wacth while pearl give him the neddles , steven tail swing fromside to side .

pearl " well your tail got it energy back "

steven " can i lay back down now"

the gems left him  and steven lay back down and hold his tail . steven stand up and hold the nightstand and almost fall .

steven " whoa im not strong to stand up but sit up " 

he sit back down and look at a wall  and a tv now , he sigh and now have to look forward for neddles  now in his back . the next morning  steven  wake up to the sound of the  waves .

pearl " steven wake up "

pearl was standing at the  the stairs smiling at steven .

pearl " anyhting for breakfast "

steven " some toast and um" steven hold his tail in his hands . " some dragon fuite berryies "

pearl walk over to steven and put his tail down " ok tell me this why the tail holding since that day in the hospital you been holding  it non stop  "

steven " i dont know , i just got it to the way i like it "

pearl ruff up his bed head ( bed head steven hehehe )  and then she walk down stairs to make him breakfest .

garent " got any 9s "

amethyst " go fish wait aww dang it , you look in the future did you "

garent " i never going tell my little secret "

pearl fix the breakfest for steven " steven is up , i dont know why he holding that tail of his "

amethyst " i still have his old tail in my room "

pearl & gaernt " gross "

pearl bring breakfast to Steven and give it to steven , steven eat and look at the wall and the tv .

few hours later steven  was asleep  peaceful in his warm be . then sirus sounds

words : 600

thanks for reading , please vote and comment and i see you guys next time byyyyyyeee  ('')

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.4K 1.2K 52
Steven was always good at helping others. But... what about himself? He simply thought his emotions and problems were less important than others. He...
1.9K 25 14
Ok as some people may know steven died in the last book but managed to stay in Pink Stevens body to relive! But because he's body passed to Pink Stev...
3.7K 37 8
I'm not good at writing descriptions, so it's all in the title for this book. This book uses OC's. I do not own Steven Universe, any of its characte...
286K 7.2K 64
You are one of a kind. Well, at least that's what your father said. Not in a good way tho. Ever since you were born to Earth, all of the blames was...