๐€๐๐Ž๐’๐“๐‘๐Ž๐๐‡๐„ | finnic...

By bloodbenders

โ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜บ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐€๐... More

๐€๐๐Ž๐’๐“๐‘๐Ž๐๐‡๐„
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ
๐จ๐ง๐ž โœง :-ใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ โœง :-ใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž โœง :-ใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ โœง :-ใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž โœง :-ใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ โœง :-ใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง โœง :-ใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ โœง :-ใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž โœง :-ใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง โœง :-ใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž โœง :-ใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง โœง :-ใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง โœง :-ใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง โœง :-ใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ๐•
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง โœง :-ใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง โœง :-ใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง โœง :-ใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง โœง :-ใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ โœง :-ใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ โœง :-ใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐•
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž โœง :-ใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ โœง :-ใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž โœง :-ใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ โœง :-ใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž โœง :-ใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ โœง :-ใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง โœง :-ใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ โœง :-ใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž โœง :-ใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ โœง :-ใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ
๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž โœง :-ใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ž
๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž
๐„๐ƒ๐ˆ๐“๐ˆ๐๐† ๐๐Ž๐“๐„

๐ญ๐ž๐ง โœง :-ใ‚œใƒป๏ผŽ

19.5K 551 329
By bloodbenders

 -: ✧ :-

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧: 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬

────────────

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

.・゜-: ✧ :-   -: ✧ :-゜・.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐙 𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌, 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋𝐋. Adeline was laying down in her chair, or well, her feet were over a side of the chair while her head rested against it. She was reading a book, but she was lost in her own train of thoughts. Her mind had wandered to the 74th Hunger Games, and that Katniss Everdeen. First, she volunteered for her sister, then proceeded to refuse to kill Peeta Mellark, her apparent "star crossed lover." Adeline scoffed. She thought Haymitch would be able to do a better job at getting them to fake their love. It was obvious, or at least it was to Adeline that they really weren't in love. 

But nonetheless, she was proud Haymitch had mentored them. Maybe she was starting to rub off on him. She had been invited to attend their party, and as tempted as she was, she decided not to, as she had planned to bring Opal to District Four for a week for her 20th birthday, with Caspian along of course. They did end up going down, and celebrated with Finnick, Mags, and Annie Cresta. Annie had won the 70th Hunger Games, and her mind had apparently never really left the arena; and Finnick had warned her that they might not get along well, as Annie didn't really like new people. But when the Quartz siblings arrived, they had soon become the best of friends with Annie. 

The hologram projector was turned on, bringing Adeline back to reality. She looked to the screen as she saw Caesar Flickerman and his co-host talking about the previous games, and about the so called "star-crossed lovers." Adeline scoffed again, shaking her head at the screen. 

"I quite like the idea of star crossed lovers Adeline," Opal said, giggling as she saw how her sister disliked the on-screen romance. 

"It's dumb," Adeline said simply, crossing her arms as she set her book on the table next to her. 

"Jealous you can't get your own star crossed lover," Caspian said, and Adeline shot him a glare.

Caesar then announced how they would show a quick highlight reel before the President came to the stage. Adeline sighed. She watched at they started with the first hunger games, then as they skipped to a few others. They showed the first Quarter Quell, and how the Districts voted on children to be sent in. Adeline shuddered, it was already horrible enough to go into the games, but imagine the people from your district voting on you to be sent into the arena. They then flashed to the second Quarter Quell, where twice as many tributes went it. They did show the very ending, and Adeline smiled as she saw a young Haymitch standing in the arena. They then flipped to the 65th Hunger Games, where she saw Finnick and his trident. 

Caesar then remarked about Finnick, talking about his popularity in the Capitol, and with the ladies. Adeline rolled her eyes, Finnick was always such a scandal in the Capitol. They then proceeded to cover her and her siblings, showing clips of Adeline killing the all the careers in her games.  

"Ah, Adeline Quartz, the oldest of the legendary Quartz siblings, she's as beautiful as they come, and as deadly. Adeline dear if you're watching this, we're so excited for you to come back to the Capitol!" Caesar exclaimed, with a big grin on his face. Adeline laughed, Caesar had always been very fond of her, as she frequently went to the Capitol to do interviews with him. 

"Now, for the second legendary Quartz sibling, our mystery man Caspian Quartz!" Caspian smiled as they showed clips of his interview. She chuckled as they showed the clip when he smiled at the crowd, sending them wild.

"Now, for Opal! Oh my, when I first saw her I thought she was a princess!" Caesar exclaimed and the siblings laughed in their living room. They then proceeded to show clips of Opal in her dresses, and she really did look like a princess. Victoria had styled her herself, and she had done a perfect job. 

"District Five with the historical three back to back wins! Especially for a non-career, that is impressive!" Caesar said.

They then flashed more scenes from games, and they talked a little about the previous year's games. Adeline frowned a little when she saw a glimpse of Elle Titan, one of her tribute's last year. She had gotten so far, and she had even received one sponsor. She had unfortunately made the mistake of allying herself with Cato Hadley, who also happened to be the younger brother of Phillip's killer. Adeline had held herself personally responsible for her death, as she had caught on early on of the young Titan girl's fondness for the District Two boy. 

The screen then cut to President Snow, and Adeline narrowed her eyes. "Ladies and Gentlemen, today we recognize 75 years since the first rebellion, when the Capitol defeated District 13. It is also our third Quarter Quell, and this year we are honoring those who seemed strong, but were not stronger than the Capitol. For this years Quarter Quell, the tributes will be reaped from the pool of existing Victors," President Snow stated. 

Opal started screaming, and Caspian went to comfort her, even though Adeline could see how scared he was. Adeline felt dizzy, as she sat up straight in her chair. She then grabbed her book and through it at the hologram, suddenly extremely angry at President Snow.

"HOW DARE YOU!" she screamed at the screen, tears starting to form in her eyes. She looked to her siblings. 

"I can't go back. I can't go back, I can't go, I CAN'T GO!" Opal started screaming, as her tears were stained with tears. Adeline walked over to Opal and Caspian, sat on the couch, and grabbed Opal's other hand.

"You're not going back Opal. No matter what, you won't ever go back in that arena. I promise you that," Adeline said, looking at her sister, who looked up at her. 

"Adeline, you can't go either-" Opal tried to speak but Adeline cut her off.

"No, Opal, we are the only two female tributes in our District beside Veronica, and I'm not letting you or Veronica go. I've done it once, and if Snow wants a show, then I'll give him one hell of it," Adeline said, fire forming in her eyes. 

"If you're going, I'm going too. Let's show the Capitol what happens when they mess with the Quartz siblings," Caspian said.

"No Caspian, you can't go. There can only be one victor, plus there's two other male victors-Finneas and that 20th Hunger Games Victor," she said, but Caspian shook his head. 

"No, I'm the youngest of them, I'll be sharper than them, I'm going," he said and Adeline sighed. 

"Let's show them then," she said, smiling. 

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

THE QUARTZ SIBLINGS WALKED arm in arm to the center of the town.  When they arrived there, they walked up on the stage, heads held high as they took their seats on either sides of the stage. Veronica, Adeline, and Opal were the females, and Veronica was closest to the microphone as she had won before Adeline and Opal. On the other side, it went old man John, the 20th Hunger Games winner, then Finneas, then Caspian. She exchanged a side glance with Caspian before looking out into the crowd. They all looked solemn, as some of their heads were bowed as others looked at their Victor's with sadness in their eyes. The Quartz siblings had brought a new name to District Five - they were the power that fueled the District. 

A familiar click of high heels brought the Districts' heads up. They looked up to see a familiar Ophelia Meadows, hair black this time and costume platinum white and neon yellow. Adeline smiled, she had grown so fond of Ophelia, and tears almost threatened to slip as Ophelia gave her a small smile before facing the crowd.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the 75th annual Hunger Games reaping. As you all know, this year, the tributes will be selected from the existing pool of victors," Ophelia said, her voice slightly cracking in the end. She didn't seem her usual chipper self, and she wasn't singing her words out as she usually did. She had also grown quite fond of the siblings, and wasn't too fond of shipping them off to fight again. 

"Let's start with our ladies, shall we?" Ophelia said, she sniffled before giving a small smile to the crowd as she reached into the bowl and picked up a card. Her smile dropped as she started to unfold it, and her eyes widened when she looked at the slip of paper.

"Opal Quartz," Ophelia said, and a tear fell down her face.

"I volunteer as tribute!" Adeline said in an instant, standing up and putting her arm out. She gave Opal a small smile before going up to stand next to Ophelia. Ophelia then stretched her arms out, and gave Adeline a quick hug before pulling away. 

Adeline looked into the crowd of familiar faces. She had grown close to many of the people as she had brought the spark back to District Five. She would go out with the workers, as she had taken an interest in the factories they worked in, trying to get them better hours and better wages. She helped out families who were on tessera. She gave them her own winnings to buy food, as she had a lifetime supply of money and too much of it anyway. 

"Now for the boys," Ophelia said, as she reached into the other bowl and pulled out a single card. She unfolded it, and sighed when she read the name. 

"Finneas Freyheart," Ophelia read out, looking extremely sad. 

"I volunteer as tribute!" Caspian said, and he looked at Finneas, who simply nodded as a tear slipped down his cheek. The other Quartz sibling walked next to Ophelia, and she also gave him a small hug. 

"Two volunteers, how exciting," Ophelia croaked out, her voice cracking.

"Now, shake hands," Ophelia said, but the two just hugged instead. 

"May I present, your 75th Hunger Games tributes!" Ophelia said fiercely, grabbing their hands and pulling them up to the sky. Thunderous applause started, the first time they had clapped at a reaping basically ever. The people knew it might be their last time ever seeing them, and they honored the siblings as it died down. They then brought their three fingers to their lips and raised it to the sky, and everyone on the stage mirrored them. The peacekeepers didn't bother to try and stop them, as they had become quite fond of the siblings.

Opal, Ophelia, Veronica, and Finneas then walked up to them and the five of them walked off the stage, and into the doors. Peacekeepers came up to them to tell them they had strict orders to go straight to the Capitol, but they would allow five minutes for a few goodbyes. Adeline smiled, she had befriended the head peacekeeper, and he gave her a small smile and a pat on the shoulder. 

The six of them had a group hug, before walking onto the tram for their big arrival.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

"I WANT YOU TWO forget everything about the games. Last year was child's play, this year you're dealing with all experienced killers," Haymitch said. 

"What does that mean for us?" Peeta asked.

"That means you're gonna have to make some allies," Haymitch said, giving Katniss a look.

"Ok, I think that if we-" Peeta began, but was cut off by Haymitch, who pointed at Katniss, who just said no.

"Look, you two are new here, most of the people have been friends for years," Haymitch tries to explain.

"That just puts us higher on their kill list," Katniss said.

"Do it your own way, but I know these people, you go it alone, their first move is gonna be to hunt you down. Both of you," Haymitch said.

"Katniss, come on," Peeta said, looking at her. She looks to Peeta, then looks back to Haymitch.

"How can we even trust each other?" She asked

"It's not about trust, it's about staying alive," Haymitch replied.

"DISTRICT 1, Cashmere and Gloss. Brother and Sister. Won back to back games, Capitol favorites, lots of sponsors. They will be lethal," Haymitch remarked to Katniss and Peeta, who were sitting down on the couch. They exchanged a look before looking back to the screen.

"DISTRICT 2,  the other half of the career pack. Brutus and Enobaria," Haymitch said again.

"What's up with her teeth?" Katniss asked, noticing how her teeth were quite pointy.

"She had them filed into fangs so she could rip out people's throats," Haymitch said. 

"She's dedicated, I'll give her that," Peeta said, and Katniss shot him a look.

"DISTRICT 3, Wiress and Beetee, not fighters, but brilliant. And.. weird, real tech savvy. He won by electrifying six tributes in his games," Haymitch remarked.  The screen flashed again to the next set of tributes.

"DISTRICT 6, the Morphlings, masters of camouflage. Basically won their games by hiding, have been self medicating ever since. I applaud, not a threat," Haymitch said. 

"Finnick Odair, right?" Katniss asked, putting a name to the face.

"Yes, DISTRICT FOUR, he won his games at age fourteen, youngest ever, extremely humble," Haymitch said, looking at the screen.

"You're kidding" Katniss asked. 

"Yes, I'm kidding, he's a peacock, a total preener. But he's the Capitol darling, they love him here, charming, smart, and very skilled in combat, especially in water," Haymitch said.

"What about weaknesses?" Peeta asked.

"Two, the older lady, her name is Mags. She volunteered for Annie. Mags was his mentor, basically raised him, if he's trying to protect her in anyway it exposes him," he said looking at the screen.

"I doubt he'll protect her when it gets down to it though," Katniss said.

"Well when it gets down to it, I hope she goes when she goes, she's a nice lady," Haymitch said, sadly looking at the screen.

"What about the other weakness?" Peeta asked. The screen flashed to District Five. 

"Ah, here we are DISTRICT FIVE," Haymitch said sadly.

"Is that Adeline Quartz and Caspian Quartz?" Peeta and Katniss asked, both recognizing the famous victors, as they both volunteered for other tributes. 

"Yes, as I see you know who they are. Adeline and I go way back to when she first won her games. She is Finnick Odair's second weakness, but don't tell anyone that, because not even Adeline knows that herself. He would die for her. Do not come between him and his girl, he will not hesitate to kill you," Haymitch said, looking back to the screen. 

"As you know they are the legendary siblings, all three of them won back to back games. Adeline, then Caspian, then Opal. It seems Adeline volunteered for Opal. Not surprised, she doesn't want her back in the games. Caspian volunteered for their old mentor. Caspian will be the silent observer, watching your every move. Be scared of him, he's very strong, amazing with a sword. He usually used two, as each sibling does have a signature staple," Haymitch said.

"Any weaknesses?" Peeta said.

"I'd say his sister, but they really just amplify each other. But do not underestimate Adeline Quartz. She is extremely deadly, and extremely loyal. I'm sure you know she killed every single career, including District Four in her games, because they killed her one alliance, her district partner, Phillip Titan. She also as you know got a lower score on purpose to trick her fellow tributes. She is extremely skilled with daggers and katanas, and the Capitol falls at her feet. She will have lots of sponsors," Haymitch said, staring at the screen intently.

"Wait, Titan? Like Elle Titan, the girl from Five last year?" Peeta asked, and Haymitch nodded sadly.

"Correct. Adeline took her death very hard, which is one of the reasons you did not meet her at your Victory party," he said.

"She is a very kind girl though, very loving and caring," Haymitch added on. The screen flashed to the district, and it showed them clapping for the siblings. They then brought the three fingers to their lips and raised them to the sky.

"As I said, they get away with this because of the Quartz siblings. Also because they do control the power, and the Quartz siblings would kill anyone if the Capitol even touched the people of their District. Adeline may consider alliances, but I would try and get to her first, as she does like me, which means she likes us," Haymitch said. 

Katniss and Peeta exchanged a look. They needed the Quartz siblings on their side if they were gonna even get through a day in the arena. 

.・゜-: ✧ :-   -: ✧ :-゜・.

┌────── -: ✧ :- ──────┐

𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬:

└────── -: ✧ :- ──────┘

YES YES YES!!! CATCHING FIRE HAS STARTED! thank u haymitch for the beautiful bio on casp and adeline :))))) we stan. also this was longer than usual but thats how part iii is gonna be!! 

vote, comment, share, follow! thanks for reading!

-lunalovegoodstan

update: i redid this and it was so oof

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 673 32
[f. odair x female o.c.] โœฏยธ.โ€ข'*ยจ'*โ€ขโœฟ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ป, ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—น ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜€๏ฟฝ...
109K 2.2K 27
where the president's daughter and capitol's favorite daughter decides to mentor the capitol's baker boy, and they find out they aren't so different...
315K 7.4K 48
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•— โ๐’๐„๐€-๐†๐‘๐„๐„๐โž โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โ€ฟ๏ธตโ€ฟ๏ธตเญจหšฬฃฬฃฬฃอ™เญง ๐€ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ญ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฉ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ•๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ž...
418K 8.6K 112
โ€ข pre-hunger games -> post-mockingjay pt 2 โ€ข Finnick Odair X female OC โ€ขI edit as I post the chapters (if I can be bothered) A story in which two...