The Hidden Past (BWWM) (COMPL...

By JulyJameson

What happens when a traumatic accident triggers painful memories. Will Chrissy be able to regain her power an... More

Welcome back!
My Love
Date Night
Heartbreak
Grief
Damsel in Distress
Goodbye
New Beginnings
The One
Satisfy
Surprise
Case of Ex
Day 1's
You are my family!
Amsterdam
Captured
The Dark Allegiance
The Dark Allegiance Part II
New Characters!
Alliances
The Highest Bidder
Militia
I'm never leaving you!
Uncle
Safe within your arms
Confessions
Selfish
The Call
Greece
EJ
Old Acquaintances
Reunited
We're not going anywhere
Challenge Accepted
Family issues
The Bet
To Co-Parenting?
It Felt Like Home
Any Regrets?
Just the Two of Us
Blood on My Hands
Caught
Fight or Flight
Family Drama
Ivory Coast
Happy Wife, Happy Life
Epilogue
Thank you!
Blood in the Bayou (COMING SOON!)

The Hidden Past

1.8K 105 7
By JulyJameson

Chrissy's POV

We're all flabbergasted as we look at all these pictures. They have photographs of our parents, us walking in our neighborhoods, and arriving and leaving from school. My palms are sweaty from my anxiety hitting the roof. We've been stalked since we were children. But why? I'm clearly as confused as the other and bravely, Keisha speaks up.

"What the fuck is this?!" She screams.

The man stands up from the desk and walks around. He hikes one leg up and leans against the desk in front of Keisha.

"My sweet Keisha, you were always a spitfire." He says while caressing her face.

"Oh and before I forget. Congratulations are in order for you and Naomi. Congrats, on the weddings and your baby boy Vincenzo. That's a nice name...it was my father's." He says while smiling insidiously.

"Listen, I don't know what you want but if it's money. We have plenty of it. Just please let us go!" I plead to the stranger.

"Haha...you pretentious child. Do I look like I need money? I have enough money to buy you and your friends. And at one point, I did." He laughs maniacally.

"Why do you have pictures of us as children? And who are the other three girls?" Naomi asks.

Sam responds between sniffling from tears. "That's me at my Dad's funeral."

One of the two other girls in the room speak. They appear to be twins. "That's us at our 5th birthday party."

"Who are you? What do you want with us?" Chrissy asks.

He focuses his attention on me.

He scoots down his desk so that he's now in front of me. He stands and walks over to my chair. He bends down and whispers in my ear. "Du riechst immer noch so lecker, meine kostbare Chrissy." (You still smell so delicious, my precious Chrissy)

What he says next takes me to a place where darkness dwells. I feel anxious and scared, "Hast du ein Geschenk für mich? (Do you have a present for me?)

He speaks as he slowly runs the tip of his fingers down my thighs. I shiver from his touch, feeling violated by every inch.

"Wow, so what I hear is true." He says to me while smiling.

"What are you talking about?" I asked annoyed.

"Do the names Brian Larsen and Nikolai Skaargard mean anything to you?" He ask.

My eyes widen at his boldness. I stare at him with ill intent. The audacity of this man to mention those names. Naomi grabbed my hand as she notice how I was trembling.

"Chrissy, what's wrong? Who are they?" She asked.

"Those were the two men that caused my accident. The reason I lost my baby. They died shortly after due to their injuries. Lucky for them, because had the father of my child gotten a hold of them they would have been decapitated and sent to your door step." I spew out hate just as he did to me.

"Haha...look at you all grown up! Wow, you've got a set of balls on you. You always were my favorite!" He winks at me.

"And sweetheart, they were nothing more but trackers. Their deaths meant nothing to me. Clearly, disposable." He added while taking a sip of whiskey one of the guards poured.

"But go on...keep the story going. What happened afterwards?" He ask while motioning his hand.

All the girls look at me. "I begin to have nightmares. I would smell, taste, hear, and see things that I never could recall before."

"It was like deja vu but stronger. It was almost as if I were there." I explained to them.

"Oh darling you were. You all were but this medical phenomenon only allowed you to remember." He tells us.

"Why do you keep referring to when we were little? Did you know our parents? How did you know us? Fucking answer me!" Sam asks.

"Oh Samantha, you were always the troublemaker. I had to send Eric to teach you a lesson." His remarks sparked rage into Sam.

"You mutha..." Before she could finish she attacked him.

She hit him in the face. He grabbed her by her neck and pinned her to the desk. She face was being smashed against the wood and tears flooded her eyes. We'd all had enough. All of us including the twins jumped up to help her but the guards held us back.

"Sit down! Or I won't hesitate to shoot her!" The man yelled pointing a gun at her spine.

We all slowly gathered ourselves and sat back down. He lifted Sam up from the desk and threw her back in her seat.

Through tears she muffled out, " you're a demon. That man raped me! And his friend almost killed Chrissy and I. How fucking dare you! I hope you rot in hell!" Sam speaks as she focuses her anger on him.

"You've seemed to have everything on us. But yet we still don't know who you are!" Keisha asks.

"Oh sweetie, me and you are family now. At least by marriage." He smiled.

"What?" Naomi questioned.

"Wait. You're related to the Marino's?" Keisha asked.

He laughs and goes back to his chair to sit.

"My name is Matteo Marino. I am the eldest brother to Stefano Marino?" Matteo says.

"Since when does Lorenzo and Sal have an uncle?" I question.

"Oh sweetie. I've always been around. Just under everyone's noses. If it wasn't for my brother. I would be running the Marino Empire." Matteo responds.

"But that's besides the point. Let me tell you girls a little story." He begins as he lights a cigar.

A long time ago, in the 80s I was called to war. There was political war declared by our great American government. It had been going on for sometime before I got drafted. But there was bloodshed from the time it began to the time it ended.

I've seen and done things that you all couldn't imagine. I am the boogeyman. I was trained to be a warrior and a murderer. I have the scars both mentally and physically to prove it. Towards the end of my tour I had seen too much. I'll be honest, it changed me for the worst. I went from being the one controlling crime to committing crime. I had no respect for authority and knew I'd never get caught. And I never did.

I had came across the German soldier, named Henrik Kruger. He introduced me into some really dark stuff. You see although America lost a lot in the war. They were able to reconstruct their economy. The greatest country to date survived but many others like Germany did not. The war was a result of European countries trying to overthrow America. However, some Europe countries were our allies, like Germany. When the war is over America did nothing to help those who fought along side them! When you see the ones you love die and you lose everything you own. That can be a mental breakdown.

Henrik found a way to rebuild his country. He organized what's considered today a multi billion dollar organization. Human trafficking. He start taking the homeless girls around their neighboring cities and selling them for a profit. When they realized how the black market worked. Their consumers double within months. By the end of that year, he had operated a business kidnapping girls and taking throwaway and runaways.

He asked me to join his cause and I committed 100 percent. I tried to make amends with my brother and offer him a home with us but he refused. He always thought he was better than everyone. For God's sake, he took our father precious business and legitimized it. He made our family look weak but I had other plans.

When he denied my offer my hatred and anger grew more. I spent my first few years training as a guard. Then, I got promoted to a tracker. I was given the opportunity to choose any country and I chose America! I went back home to New York and wreaked havoc all over the east coast. That is where I found my first six. Each one of you were my precious little flowers. I had managed to bring you back to Europe but right before you were sold. My impudent little brother stole you from me.

Naomi begins to chuckle. "What's so amusing, my little brownie?" Matteo questions.

"You did all that work and still couldn't touch us!" She yells at him.

He kicks his feet down and stands. He walks over to her and comes around her chair. He grabs her by her hair and pulls her head to the left. She winces in pain.

"Mind telling me where this mark on your neck came from?" He questions.

She touches her neck. "I've had that since I was a kid. Nice try though." She retorts.

"How'd you get it?" He asks and she deadpanned. It's as if she couldn't remember.

"I...uh...I don't know." She responds.

"We may not have been able to sell you. But are properties were open 24/7. Business was always booming dear." He says as he re-lights his cigar.

"And if I can recall. That was the work of Finn Schneider. That was his specialty he loved biting the girls. And you, were a hot commodity at the time. We didn't get to many Black girls and he fetishized them. Even nicknamed you Brownie because your chocolate was so delectable." He chuckles as he blows smoke back into his cigar to keep it lit.

The next thing we knew Naomi ran to the trash can and threw up. She started hyperventilating and crying. I shut my eyes and tighten them to get that imagery out of my head. The thought of a grown ass man being sexually attracted to little girls disgusted me.

I prayed for all of us. It was at that moment I knew we had all being victims. I didn't have much hope of us surviving the next few days.

**************************************
Comment, Vote, and Follow!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 305 26
The strong pull to her. The desire to have something you never thought you would want again. A glance turned into an obsession. And he would stop at...
32.1K 1.2K 71
When a strange man hijacked Aviva's car and forced her to drive it off a cliff because people were after him, she didn't know what she got herself in...
77.8K 2.8K 35
Hazel Brown had only one thing on her mind that night. To get home. But when she comes across a man, brutally shot, the world takes some turns. Stuck...
55.3K 2.4K 29
'Sometimes crazy things happen in life but this was beyond my imagination.' NOTE: I DON'T OWN ANY PICTURE IN THIS STORY. Warning: short chapters 👉😬...