CRUSH-Taekook

By ghostqueen23

"Whoever the beat lands on has to call their crush" When the beat landed on Jeongguk, Taehyung didn't expect... More

Intro
One
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve

Two

30.9K 2K 3.8K
By ghostqueen23

Troye Sivan loudly blaring through his headphones, bobbing his head unconsciously to the sick beat, Jeongguk scrolled through his Instagram feed in expectant of a distraction. In the confinement of his dorm room, Jeongguk didn't really have anything much to do. Well, except for his math homework that he had abandoned hours ago after realizing he just can't math.

Except for the couple of photos his close friend group had posted which had like 70 likes because they were the so-called unpopular nerds of the school, and posts from the couple of popular kids from school he followed which had a couple hundred likes, his feed was dry. 

He was lazily watching a video when a notification popped up on his screen. He sat right up on his bed, upon seeing that it was a post notification from Taehyung. He quickly tapped it and Taehyung's latest post came into view.

Jeongguk stared wide-eyed at how hot his best friend looked in that picture. His thick, powerful eyebrows and those dark eyes radiated dom energy. Jeongguk would be lying if he said he hadn't had late-night fantasies about his best friend. Where he shamelessly touched himself as he thought of everything everything he wanted Taehyung to do to him.

Jeongguk considered Taehyung not only the hottest guy in school but also the hottest guy he had set his eyes on in his whole 17 years of life. Having been friends with him from a young age, by now he was pathetically in love with him.

Taehyung wasn't as muscular as Jeongguk. But he had those veiny arms, long slim fingers, toned chest and a flat stomach, thick thighs and a face that belonged to a greek god. And for a fact that Jeongguk knew Taehyung had a huge dick. Numerous times had he caught sight of an outline of his dick after his football practise. Not that Jeongguk was staring. Of course not. 

But those days he came the hardest, moaning Taehyung's name in ecstacy.

Jeongguk licked his lips as he continued to stare at his best friend's picture. Taehyung was gorgous. Jeongguk wanted to tell him that. But he never did as he was afraid of coming out. Though he knew Taehyung would support him on it, he just wasn't ready. 

Taehyung's siver hair matched him a lot, Jeongguk thought. It was extremely sexy when his hair sticks to his forehead from sweat after football practice. His bandana damped with sweat and beads running down his face was a holy sight. Fuck, the way Jeongguk wanted to see Taehyung on top of him just like that...

His dick twitched at the mere thought of that. He wanted Taehyung to stare down on him with those dark orbs of his, to feel Taehyung's hungry gaze all over Jeongguk's body. He needed that. 

Fuck... Jeongguk internally moaned as he felt himself harden as lewd thoughts crossed his mind. He closed his eyes, imagining Taehyung's hands all over him, his long fingers brushing over his hardened nipples. He leaned back on the soft sheets of his bed, spreading his thighs wide. 

He could see the obvisous tent that had appeared on the front of his sweat pants. He wasn't intending to touch himself tonight. But ugh...Jeongguk couldn't help himself.

He continued to entertain himself with lewd thoughts, finding it difficult to keep them at bay.  Jeongguk let out a small moan and he's growing needier by the minute. So his hands flew to the front of his sweats and starts palming himself over the material. 

Fuck he needs Taehyung. He needs Taehyung to touch him. To have his long fingers inside him. To have his bulbous cock inside himand fuck him merciless. He wants it so bad. He rubbed himself faster. A wet patch had already formed at the front of his sweats and Jeongguk was about to slide his hand inside his sweats and touch himself properly when a knock on the door made him sit up on his bed.

Panic started eating him from the inside as he wondered who could be visiting at this time of the night.

Then it dawned on him.

Holy fucking shit. Of fucking course. Who fucking else could it be? 

Other that Kim Taehyung?

He had said that he and Jeongguk would hangout that night. Jeongguk face palmed himself as he hopped off of bed. Luckily his shirt was long enough to cover his boner. 

He quckly opened his door to a messy-haired Taehyung. He towered over Jeongguk by about two inches. But that was enough for him to feel small before Taehyung. 

Taehyung looked up and down Jeongguk with a cocky smirk. Then raised an eyebrow at him. Jeongguk's cheeks were flushed and the action only made him blush harder.

"You look weird" Taehyung said as he entered Jeongguk's dorm room, past Jeongguk. Jeongguk closed the door behind him and followed Taehyung to his bedroom.The taller boy had already propped himself on top of Jeongguk's bed, legs crossed as he made himself comfortable between some pillows. Jeongguk sat in front of Taehyung.

"What were you doing?" Taehyung asked as he took out him phone.

"N-nothing" Jeongguk said, trying to conpose himself. It was almost impossible with a raging boner inside his pants.

"Really?"

"I was just listening to s-some music" Shit, Jeongguk hardly ever stuttered.

Taehyung hummed. "Bro guess what happened!"

"What?" Jeongguk asked.

"No, you're supposed to guess"

Jeongguk huffed. "Some girl gave you her number?"

"No! Even better. You know Bogum, that hot senior who plays baseball? He asked me out!"

Jeongguk choked on his spit. "What the fuck?"

"I know right!" Taehyung seemed weirdly enthusiastic about it. 

A pang of jelousy hit Jeongguk. "What did you say?"

"I told him no. Obviously. Because I'm kinda hitting on Jess and I don't even know him"

Jeongguk wanted to bang his head against a wall. Taehyung was too gorgous for his own good. Of course he had someone else when he turns down another.

"You like her?" Jeongguk asked in a small voice. 

"I don't know. I mean she's hella pretty and all"

Jeongguk hummed, lost in thought. If Taehyung said no to Bogum, he's probably straight. Jeongguk had no chance with him. Besides he wasn't as good looking as Bogum either. 

"What do you want to do?" Jeongguk asked abruptly, not in the mood to listen to Taehyung rambling about girls. 

"Let's play overwatch"

"I'm not in the mood. Movie?"

"Okay"

Jeongguk went over to the LED TV and picked out some DVDs, handing them to Taehyung.

"Really? Harry potter? How many times have you watched these?" Taehyung groaned.

"Oh come on! I love Harry Potter" Jeongguk whined. 

"But we always watch it! Let me pick another one" Taehyung grabbed the DVDs from Jeongguk and started looking through them.

"This one! Maze Runner" Taehyung said. 

It was Jeongguk's turn to groan. "No! We watched it last month too!"

"Oh come on Gguk! It's the best!"

"No! I don't want to watch it!" Jeongguk said, grabbinhg the DVDs from Taehyung.

"Let me choose!" Taehyung said and leaned over towards Jeongguk, trying to grab the DVDs. Jeongguk stretched his hand so Taehyung couldn't get them. 

One thing led to another and Taehyung ended up on top of Jeongguk, the two boys fighting against each other and no idea about the position they were in. 

Both were laughing and out of breath and when they paused, Taehyung was looking down at Jeongguk, faces inches apart. 

Jeongguk's smile vanished and so did Taehyung's when both realized the position they were in. Taehyung gasped and stumbled to get up which resulted his ass to press tighter into Jeongguk's hard dick.

Jeongguk couldn't conceal the moan that escaped his throat. Taehyung halted in his actions, upon hearing the sound. His eyes widened as he took in Jeongguk's state. Jeongguk's cheeks were a pretty pink and his cherry lips were parted slightly.

"J-Jeongguk...are you...hard?" Taehyung stuttered.

Jeongguk gulped, cheeks heating up more from the embarrassment. 

Jeongguk didn't need to reply to that question for Taehyung to understand what was going on. Taehyung hurriedly stumbled, sitting right on top of Jeongguk's dick, trying to get off of him as soon as possible.

The action only made shivers of pleasure run all over Jeongguk's body, another moan escaping his lips. He gripped Taehyung's thighs that were on either side of him. "Stop moving"

Taehyung halted in his actions again. 

Both boys were staring at each other with embarrassment.

Jeongguk bit his lip, nervous if Taehyung would find out his secret. Hell, he fucking moaned when Taehyung was on top of him.

"Stop biting your lip" A deep voice came from top of him.

Jeongguk looked up a Taehyung who was staring down at him with his dark orbs.

"What?"

"If you bite your lip one more time, I'm going to do it for you"

"T-Taehyung" Jeongguk whimpered.

He didn't know what was going on but when Taehyung leaned forward, so that his body was parreral to Jeongguk's, he felt it. Something hard pressing against his lower stomach.

Taehyung was hard.

A loud throaty moan escaped Jeongguk when Taehyung started moving. He didn't know what was happening. All he knew was Taehyung had lifted his shirt up to his chest and their clothed dicks were pressing against one another.

Taehyung started grinding.

"Taehyung! What are you doing?" Jeongguk moaned out. 

He didn't get a reply. Instead, Taehyung only sped up his grinding.

Taehyung let out groans of pleasure. Fuck, his moans sounded way more heavenly than Jeongguk had imagined. It only pushed Jeongguk to the edge. 

He'd imagined a myriad times about Taehyung touching him. But now, even though he wasn't exactly touching him, it still felt like a dream come true.

Jeongguk threw his head back as he felt his climax approaching. Fuck, this was much better than anything he'd ever done. All he'd ever done was with his hand. So that hardly counted. Taehyung continued to move his hips and the way Taehyung looked on top of Jeongguk was a much more holy sight that Jeongguk's imagination had been capable of.

Jeongguk shut his eyes tightly and he felt familiar heat pool on the bottom of his stomach. And with one last loud moan, Jeongguk came in his sweatpants.

Taehyung continued to grind, lowly moans escaping him and in no time, he followed, a wet patch appearing in is own pants.

Taehyung landed next to Jeongguk and both panted in unison, coming down from their high.

It took a few minutes for them to come to the realization of what they'd done. They had made each other cum. Both of them were straight. Well, Taehyung was straight and Taehyung didn't know that Jeongguk was gay. 

"Tae-" Jeongguk started.

But Taehyung had already hopped off of Jeongguk's bed. "I need to go"

Jeongguk sat up. Before he could stop Taehyung, he was out of the door.

Jeongguk groaned in annoyance. Only if he had controlled his hormones. Taehyung was probably freaked out. Jeongguk put his head on his hands. He was scared that this would harm their relationship. Their friendship that Jeongguk valued so much.

This time, Jeongguk had fucked up big time.

🦋

Thanks for voting and commenting!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 24K 38
一 he sins like the devil. he loves like the angel. ﹏ 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡!𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 [completed]
1.1M 71K 50
"I'm pretty sure this is illegal, right?" "Yeah, but that's the fun part of it babe." ~ In which the beautiful but not so adventurous Kim Taehyung ge...
256K 9.1K 42
"Long car ride ahead. Who's trynna make this less boring? I'll be answering some of your snaps💜" In which Jungkook snapchats his idol Taehyung on a...
242K 10.2K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...