Mystical Adventure (Dragon Ba...

By LongSwordStyle55

This story follows the adventures of Son Goku and his older brother Y/N as they train in martial arts and exp... More

Y/N Bio [UPDATED again...]
Prologue: Before The Eradication
Chapter 1: Crash-Landing
Chapter 2: Y/N The Galactic Patrolman
Chapter 3: Surprises for Y/N! A new adventure awaits
Chapter 4: Two Saiyans And An Earthling (Don't forget the turtle)
Chapter 5: Oolong The Shapeshifter
Chapter 6: Yamcha and Puar! The Desert Duo!
Chapter 7: Special Training (Lemon Chapter)
Chapter 8: Fry-Pan Mountain
Chapter 9: The Rabbit Mob
Chapter 10: Shenron The Dragon God
Chapter 11: Turtle Hermit Training
Who do you want to be paired with?
And the winner is...
Chapter 12: Diving In Too Deep
Do you guys want me to write a lemon chapter?
Chapter 13: Goku's Sticky Situation And Krillin Vs Jackie Chun!
Chapter 15:The Closing Acts (Final Chapter)
Should I make a Naruto story or a My Hero Academia story?
Check out my Spiderman/My Hero Academia story!
Mystical Adventure will return in Early 2021!

Chapter 14: Saiyan Square Off

971 19 3
By LongSwordStyle55

Retcon(Change to the story I'm making): I messed up the timeline and have now decided that Y/N's age in the first saga is 16 meaning that in this saga and the next he will now be 17. A small change but one I want to make.
Last time on Dragon Ball! Krillin suffered a devastating defeat by the hands of Jackie Chun and Goku fought against a rubber monster known as Giran. With the first semi final match out of the way Y/N begins his match with Goku! 

Krillin sat down on a bench in the tournament waiting room, nursing his damaged neck after the confrontation with Jackie Chun. "You alright Krillin?" Goku Asked his pal sitting down next to him on the bench, Krillin let out an exasperated grumble as a reply letting Goku know that he wasn't exactly in a talkative mood. Y/N, Jackie and Yamcha stood around the bench in the waiting room, it was a spacious room with wooden planks as the floor and walls.

"It all makes sense now, no wonder you're strong you must be Master Roshi!" Yamcha suddenly said turning to Jackie Chun who looked at him confused. You, Krillin and your brother Goku looked at Yamcha shocked at what he proposed. "What are you saying bandit?! The old man is bald." You retorted scoffing at Yamcha. "Wigs exist you know." Yamcha replied back. That's when he got an idea and grabbed the hair on Jackie's hair and began trying to pull it off, "Gah! What's wrong with you?" No matter how hard Yamcha pulled the hair it just wouldn't budge.
Yamcha: "Woah it's really stuck on there..."
Jackie: "Now do you see?! I'm not Roshi-Sama."

"I know! Goku use your nose and sniff him, you'll be able to pick up his scent." Yamcha proposed. Goku began to sniff up Jackie but said how there was a strange smell blocking him from smelling his true scent which could only be the work of cologne.
"Alright then ladies and gents! Let's get the second semi final match underway with Goku Vs Y/N! May the two boys head out onto the stage?" The announcer's voice rung out from the speakers stationed on the ceilings of the waiting room. "Looks like we're up Kakarot, I can't wait to go all out against you." Y/N smirked at his brother clenching his fists, "Me too, I'm not holding anything back." Goku returned the gesture tightening the belt around his waist. "The two of you against eachother? Well I'll be happy regardless of who wins this so good luck out there you two." Yamcha wished the both of you well as you and Goku stepped out of the waiting room and out onto the fighting stage.

In the tournament audience

"Y/N vs Goku? This should be good." Puar commented smiling, "Yeah but it's hard deciding who to root for right? I love both of those guys so it's hard to choose." Oolong added on. Bulma placed her elbow on the wall which blocked the audience from the fighting area and placed her chin onto her hand. "Yeah but who do you think's gonna win? Goku's a tough kid but on our adventure Y/N always seemed..." She wanted to say indestructible but that conversation she had with Oolong played in her head again. "Like he wouldn't go down easily..." Bulma finished off awkwardly. "Yeah you're right, and the only time he showed signs of actually being injured was when that missile hit that car we were in. And even though he took the brunt of the attack the only damage he sustained was a cut on his leg. So the gap between Y/N and Goku is a pretty big one." Oolong said agreeing with Bulma. "But Goku and Y/N were both trained by Master Roshi for the same period of time so what if that gap's been closed?" Puar Asked.

"Maybe But my money's on Y/N for this round." Oolong muttered.

Your P.O.V

I stood facing Kakarot on the fighting stage, the cheers from the audience seemed louder than the previous rounds but that would obviously make sense since this is the final match till the finals. "Alright then folks! Let's get this brotherly brawl underway! Begin!"

"When I win this and then the finals I'll make sure to use the prize money for a feast to make your loss feel better." I joked at Kakarot, "Hehe, that's a pretty good joke but I don't think so~" He chuckled in a sing song tone. All of a sudden his body began to flicker and he suddenly disappeared, this was the evasion technique the old man used, an Afterimage! I turned around expecting to see Kakarot's fist flying towards me but he wasn't there.

Instead he had appeared above me and slammed his foot into the back of my head sending me flying a few feet away, I landed on my feet and to my surprise he was already rushing at me again. "Incredible! Goku's started this match off in a flash! Can Y/N pull through?"

He zoomed towards me and threw his elbow at me but I managed to block it with my own and I smirked as we stood in a standstill, "Thought we were taking this slowly but I guess not!"

No P.O.V

You began to charge up your Ki and then released it into a small Ki explosion which knocked Goku back a bit, you then flew toward him to throw a roundhouse kick to his face but he ducked under it and slammed his fist into your stomach. The wind was blown out of you as he began throwing a round of fists and kicks at you which you were unable to block since you were still stunned from the stomach blow.

You then used the afterimage to disappear while he was midway through attacking you which surprised him, Goku looked around unable to see you.

"Incredible! Y/N's disappeared only to appear again within the sky!"

Goku's P.O.V

I looked up to see my brother floating in the sky several feet above me, the setting sun shined on him as it looked as if he was charging up the kamehameha!

"Kaaaaaaaaaa.Meeeeeeeee."

I grunted and focused my Ki into my feet to do a high jump which made me propel myself high enough to meet Y/N face to face. I rose my leg up to kick him in the chin which cancelled his kamehameha, I then followed up with a small Ki blast which knocked him back sending him falling down.

"Goku's absolutely walloping Y/N! Has this match already been decided?"

No P.O.V

Jackie Chun scratched his beard in thought as he watched Y/N fall from the sky, "No. This isn't over for Y/N."

As Y/N fell he smirked and changed his position of free falling so that he could face the fighting stage, raising his right arm he landed a punch onto the stage at the moment of impact causing a smoke screen of dust to be released on the stage. Goku was shocked as he landed onto the stage shortly after Y/N although much more gracefully.

Unluckily for Goku he had landed right in the middle of the smokescreen so he had no way of seeing where Y/N was.

Trying to find Y/N was hopeless as all he could see were the puffs of grey hovering in the air, not even his strong sense of smell would work since if he took too big of a breath he'd cough from the dust. Suddenly he felt Y/N's hand chop him in the neck freezing his nerves and his body all at once.

The smoke cleared to reveal Goku face down on the ground motionless as Y/N stood above him triumphantly, "Looks like Goku's down! Time for a ten count."

You laughed shaking your head, you knew an attack like this wouldn't leave him down for long so with that in mind you blitzed high into the air using your flight.

As you flew high into the sky you passed the sun as it was beginning to finally set. Night began to form as you reached a high enough distance to begin your attack.

"N-no way! Is Y/N really doing it?!" Krillin Yelled surprised as he watched the fight just outside the waiting room. "Yes... he is! He's doing my technique!" Nam said, he hadn't left the tournament yet as he wanted to watch Y/N's next fights.

"Cross Arm Dive!" You Yelled changing your trajectory so that you began to fall from the sky, you put your arms into an X Formation as you fell. 

Goku couldn't see that you were falling towards him but he heard Nam and Krillin's yells of shock and forced himself to turn around on the ground to watch your figure slowly descend from the sky. 

Goku began to sweat heavily knowing that if this attack hit him then he'd indefinitely lose! But as he watched your falling figure he noticed the moon behind you...

And it was a full moon.

Bulma's P.O.V

I noticed Goku's body beginning to convulse and shake. I was confused but when I looked up to the sky I knew full well what was happening. "Oh no! He's turning into an ape!" I yelled out, Oolong and Puar noticed this too and they began trying to warn the crowd to run as far as they could. I hopped over the wall blocking the crowd and yelled to Yamcha to get everyone out of there but he was already on it as he began trying to direct the announcer and the other tournament fighters away.

Your P.O.V

I could hear the screams from below even though I was still so high up, what was going on down there? 

My track of thought was cut off as a huge energy beam was sent my way, using my flight I managed to dodge it midair and cancelled my Cross Arm Dive to land onto the stage. In front of me was a Kakarot who was halfway through transforming into a great ape.

The stage began to crumble and break as he began to grow in size, I cursed under my breath. "Y/N! Cut off his tail!" I heard Bulma yell to me as she stood on the grassy area below the stage, "I can't! I have no technique which could cut it off." I yelled back. My next best option is the moon itself!

I looked up at the moon and could feel my Oozaru form starting to begin, luckily I had been learning how to control the form and that meant that I could stop myself from turning even if I looked at the moon. Cupping my hands together and bending my knees I started to form the Kamehameha, I poured every last inch of Ki I had in my body into the blast and fired it upwards.

The blue beam of light raced through the sky getting closer to the moon, but as it did Kakarot's transformation was complete. The Great Ape looked down at me with a sinister look on his face as I gulped nervously. "Come on you stupid Ki attack!" I shouted forcing even more Ki into the blast to accelerate it further.

The attack had finally hit the moon causing it to explode in smithereens, Kakarot reverted back into his base form as I sighed in relief falling down onto the ground in exhaustion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.3K 1.5K 45
𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐓 ━━━━ BOOK 1 Multiple scenarios in which, you, the reader are dating the Dragon Ball franchise characters. None of these characte...
3.3K 29 7
What if Bulma Became A Saiyan is an original idea that came to mind after watching the original Dragon Ball series, Dragon Ball Kai series, and inspi...
338 11 10
Based on my Xenoverse 2 character and set in an Alternative Dragon Ball What If Universe, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, and Dragon Ball...
987 36 12
A child found from a crater he unknowingly created. The Namekian having thought and believed to have found the most suitable being to be by his side...