๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™ [๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฎ๐—ต ๐˜€๐—ฐ...

By nataliadyersgothgf

๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด - #๐Ÿญ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ก๐—ข๐—”๐—›๐—ฆ๐—–๐—›๐—ก๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ฃ #๐Ÿญ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฎ๐—ต๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐˜…๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ... More

ONE
INTRO
TWO
THREE
FOUR
PLAYLIST
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
011
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FOURTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
Epilogue
๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ž๐™ข๐™–๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ค๐™  !!
๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ค๐™  !!
100k

TWENTY SIX

5.9K 98 430
By nataliadyersgothgf

you probably don't care but i'm writing finn book that i'll publish when this one is done :)
Y/N POV

"I can't stop worrying." Noah mumbles throwing his head back.

"I'm sure you'll get in." I say.

"But it's not easy, it only has 27.7% acceptance rate." Noah sighs, sitting back up and typing into his computer. 

Noah and I sit in his room, finishing up last minute stuff for school next year. Next week Luke, Jade and I are taking a trip to UCLA for a tour, but Noah is still worrying over whether he'll get into NYU or not, even though I know he'll get accepted. 

"It's summer, you should be having fun instead of stressing." I tell him walking over and wrapping my arms around his shoulders. He looks up at me and smiles which makes my heart melt. 

"I was thinking me and you could go hiking or something." Noah says with a grin.

"We totally should, that'd be so much fun." I say dipping my head down to plant a kiss on his forehead. 

"Then let's go." Noah adds.

"Like right now?" I ask confused.

"Yep, right now. C'mon it'll be nice to get away." 

"You're right, let's do it. I'll text my dad then we'll be off." I say and pull out my phone.

"Cool, meet you downstairs." Noah mumbles and takes off down the hallway. 

I smile to myself at how adorable he is and send a text to my dad telling him what I'm doing. He usually doesn't care as long as I tell him, which has always been nice. Ever since Mom died he stepped back a little and just let me be. I miss him being around though, and I miss Mom. I miss her everyday. When she died it felt like I was so alone in the world and I never realized that without Jade, Luke and Noah I'd still be feeling that way. They really saved my life. I run to Noah's desk to grab my wallet and stop when a piece of paper catches my eye. Paper clipped to it are a bunch of others, put away under everything else. 

I pull it out and skim over it. Oh. My. God. They're letters, to me. The first one is dated all the way back to when Noah and I first met. My heart races as I look over them. I don't read them, that would intrude on his privacy, but they make me melt. He's writing to me. Is he going to give to me eventually? I'd ask but I don't want to ruin anything. On the top of the stack is a letter from NYU. My stomach drops as I pick it up and read it. 

He got in. He lied.

"Y/n?" Noah says from the doorway.

"Oh, I- uh, sorry. Ready?" I blurt dropping the papers and spinning aground.

"Yeah." He says with a smile.

"Great, let's go."

*****

The entire time we've been in the car, I haven't said a word. I'm not even mad, I'm just hurt that he lied to me. Which is so hypocritical considering what I did to Jade, but I'm still upset. Noah holds my thigh as we drive along and I trace his hand thinking about what I should say.

"When do you find out if you got into NYU?" I ask, looking over at him.

"No idea, soon though." Noah says, turning his head and smiling at me.

I nod and look down. Another lie. How long is he going to keep doing this? Should I just tell him I know or see what he's going to do. Things went from perfect to not in seconds. I found those letters that were so sweet, but then all this happened. I don't know what to do.

"Look at me." Noah whispers as he parks the car. When I do, he pushes his lips onto mine and I kiss him back. I pull away and lightly smile, opening the car door.

Noah comes up next to me and takes my hand, the two of us walking towards the park entrance. All around us families and people go on all the different trails, all of them beaming. Trees tower above us and the nature is beautiful. It dot of reminds me of the California trip, but with more greenery and flowers. 

"Whatcha thinking about?" Noah asks looking down at me as we walk.

Just the fact that you've been lying to me this entire time.

"Nothing important." I reply returning his smile.

Noah nods his head and we follow the narrow trail. Ahead of us is a girl with black hair that you could see from a mile away, all alone. It surprises me to see her alone. Usually she always has a friend or someone with her, so it's weird to see her on her own.

"Ebony." I whisper to Noah,  pointing at her.

"Weird, this place a pretty far away from home." Noah says just as confused as me.

"Huh." I say stumped.

*****

"Wow." Is all I can say as we reach the end of the trail. It stops at a cliff that's littered with pretty flowers and you can see what seems like everything from up here. Noah and I find a spot on a log that looks out on everything.

"This place is breathtaking." I say.

"Just like you." Noah says as I putting my head on his shoulder and sighing.

"What's wrong?" Noah asks.

"Nothing." I say brushing it off.

"Y/n, tell me." He says the two of still looking out at the view.

"Why didn't you tell me about being accepted into NYU?" I ask after a long pause.

"You found the letter." Noah says as more of a statement than a question.

"I was scared of what you'd say." He says finally.

"Why?" I ask. We've always been so open with each other, why would he ever be scared?

"Because I thought maybe you'd get mad or something." He mumbles.

"Mad? Noah why would I be mad at you getting into your dream school?" I ask ticked off, pulling away and facing him.

"I don't know! Maybe you'd be upset if I wanted to go there." He says raising his voice. 

"It's what you've always wanted, of course you'd go!" I snap.

"See! This is exactly what I was afraid you were gonna do." Noah fires back. 

"What I was going to do? The only reason I'm mad is because you lied to me, I would've been happy for you if you just told me!" 

"Oh come on, let's not pretend you didn't lie to Jade for months." Noah yells.

"That's different, and you were in on it." I say sternly. 

"Y/n, this is the reason I didn't tell you, you got mad. Now we're both yelling things we don't mean." He says more calmly.

"Who says I didn't mean it?" I said angrily. 

"What?"

"I'm hurt, Noah. And if you couldn't tell I'm mad. If you were so scared of telling me then why did you even apply to UCLA?" I ask.

"Because I wanted to be with you! Even though I got into NYU, that wasn't guaranteed." Noah says even more angry now. 

"Just go to NYU, see if I care." I say getting up and storming off into the woods. 

"Y/n, wait!" Noah yells but I just walk faster. 

I keep walking back to the parking lot not even caring that I left Noah. When I asked him about it all, I never expected it to end up in a fight. This is our first real fight. Sure, we had a few disagreements, but that ended up in making out or us just dropping the subject and moving on. But I'm not dropping this. He lied and I'm mad about it. 

"Y/n!" Noah says, catching up and grabbing my wrist and turning me around. 

"Leave me alone." I mutter, trying to shake his grip.

"No, look at me." He says trying to tilt my face up by my chin. I flinch and pull my face away.

"I need to leave." I tell him, avoiding eye contact.

"Okay, let's go." 

"No, not with you. We both need to be away from each other." I tell him, pulling away from him and turning, walking away.

"With who?" Noah asks, hurt.

"Me." Ebony says, walking up.

a/n -

vas happenin 

<3 lilia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.3K 1.6K 34
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ?" Highest tags: #21 in not completed and #1 in Chloe Schnapp #3 in noah Schnap...
217K 3.3K 24
"We can't do this Noah, this is so wrong" Just read the story ;)
97.4K 687 25
๐˜ˆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜™๐˜ข๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ...
64.9K 1.3K 24
๐๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ /blษชs/ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฃ INFORMAL ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ: ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ; ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ: ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...