Alpha - Book 1

By MinYeorum

Nothing normal can be connected to Y/N, since her birth everything about her is special starting with the col... More

Happy B'Day โœ”๏ธ
Forever โœ”๏ธ
Alpha โœ”๏ธ
Jacket โœ”๏ธ
Gift โœ”๏ธ
King Of Falls โœ”๏ธ
Pee ? โœ”๏ธ
Hobi โœ”๏ธ
Jimin โœ”๏ธ
Yoongi โœ”๏ธ
Jin โœ”๏ธ
Jungkook โœ”๏ธ
Namjoon โœ”๏ธ
Taehyung โœ”๏ธ
Elders โœ”๏ธ
We Need To Talkโœ”๏ธ
Ecstasy โœ”๏ธ
Rejection โœ”๏ธ
Puppies โœ”๏ธ
Forgive Me โœ”๏ธ
Hurt You โœ”๏ธ +18
Sanity โœ”๏ธ
Lifeless โœ”๏ธ
Abomination โœ”๏ธ
Unconscious โœ”๏ธ +16
Home โœ”๏ธ
Fabric โœ”๏ธ +18
Painful โœ”๏ธ +18
Sore โœ”๏ธ
Bathtub โœ”๏ธ +18
Wild โœ”๏ธ
Uncomfortable โœ”๏ธ
Heat โœ”๏ธ
Please You โœ”๏ธ
Bouncing โœ”๏ธ
Queen โœ”๏ธ
Relax โœ”๏ธ
The End

Ceremony โœ”๏ธ

1.4K 75 2
By MinYeorum

" Here ". I said taking a cloth bag with my used clothes out of my backpack along with two bras that were also used, and handed it to mrs. Kim.

" Oh, thanks for bringing it so fast, you brought your bra too right?" She asked, making me blush. "Yes, I brought two." I responded by taking the bag of clean clothes from her, and putting it in my backpack.

" Oh really?! Thank you so much, Jimin is going to love it, can you leave it in his room for me? He's asleep and took his suppressor already". She spoke smiling at me and left shortly thereafter, leaving me alone with Taehyung who came with me to deliver my used clothes to Jimin's nest, Hoseok and Namjoon.

"Hey Joonie, what are you doing around here, you also brought some clothes for Jimin? " I asked, feeling my face heat up a little. I have to admit that I still haven't gotten used to this nest thing, and even worse, they told me it has to be with my dirty clothes...

"Yes, I've done it, and now I'm going to... do something, see you later, Hoseok, let's go." He spoke, pulling Hobi by the arm and heading towards the backyard in a rush.

" Do you know where they are going?" I asked Tae, holding his hand as we walked towards Jimin's room. "I don't know .." He replied looking away while looking flushed. I knew that he knew that I knew that they were up to something, but it looks like it's some kind of surprise, so I decided to let it go. After making a nest with my clothes around Jimin, I sat next to him, stroking his soft hair for a few minutes while Tae searched in the closet for something.

As soon as he came back he handed me a white box with a red ribbon around it forming a loop at the top. " It's a gift from us all, but you can't open it yet, only tomorrow." He spoke, turning red.

"Ok pumpkin, I won't peek." I said getting up and after carefully placing the box beside Jimin's bed on the floor, I pulled him close, holding him by the waist.

"Why are you blushing?" I asked, kissing the top of his head. " I ... I was wondering , imagining ..."He started to speak but soon stopped, looking unsure whether or not to continue. "What Tae?" I asked lifting his chin so that our eyes could met, and it only made him even more flushred..

"Y-you." He replied, almost whispering, as I narrowed the distance between our lips until I stopped inches away, feeling his warm breath against mine.

"Can you describe exactly what you were thinking?" I asked, feeling our lips touch slightly as I moved my head towards his neck.

" I- I c-can't, Oh goddess!" He spoke almost moaning before my lips touched his smooth skin." Hmmm, is it about the union ceremony present?" I asked, moving my hands to his hips, squeezing on both sides while inhaling his sweet scent, right where my mark would be on, tomorrow.

-  Y-yeah, bu-but please don't make me t-tell you ..

"It's okay, pumpkin, I won't make you talk, I know it's a surprise, I can wait."

I said pulling away from him, but as soon as I turned around,pretending she was upset and would leave the room I felt his arms around me.I was trying to keep from laughing but I couldn't do it when I heard him whimper.

" Why are you so mean? "

He spoke as I stepped away from him to turn around again. I sat at the foot of the bed next to my gift and pulled him onto my lap. " I'm sorry Tae, it's just that I can't help it, I love the way you react when I tease you, it's so cute." I responded by making him make the most beautiful pout in the world.

"Hey, look at me." I said, making him look at me while still pouting, and as soon as he turned I kissed him, hearing a grunt of satisfaction from him when our lips finally touched for the first time. It was a sweet and innocent kiss, making my stomach full of butterflies. And as soon as we broke the kiss he leaned his head on my shoulder and hugged me.

" I'm sorry Tae.I wanted to be there before to protect you and I didn't want you to go through that, and I don't even want to imagine if..." I stopped taking, took a deep breath, stroking his hair as I tried to calm myself down, allowing his perfect scent to make me relax.

" It wasn't your fault, and you protected us, nothing too bad happened to us, Hoseok and Jimin are fine despite everything, and I am too." He replied, his words a little muffled since he had brought his face closer to my neck.

-  I don't know Tae, I ..

" Alpha, please don't. I'm so tired, I just want to forget about it."

He said, yawning soon after. We continued in the same position, with him straddling me while I stroked his back. He said something I couldn't quite make out, seeming not to be fully awake anymore, and after a few minutes his weight shifted, as did his breathing, making me notice that he had fallen into a deep sleep. After putting him to bed I returned home not seeing any of my mates on the way. I thought it was strange, but I figured they were all getting ready for the next day's event so I decided to do the same.

After an exhausting afternoon, putting the finishing touches on an unnecessarily expensive and shiny dress that I will wear tomorrow in the ceremony, and approving all the decorations and who would be the guests from outside our pack who will participate in our union ceremony, whatever what I wanted was a good night's sleep with my mates, but apparently they also had an afternoon as tiring as mine and in the end I ended the day alone in my room.

I thought the next day would be a lot less stressful, but guess what? I was wrong, as soon as I woke up my mom made up that I needed a skin, hair, nail and behead treatment, and look... this shit hurts, way more than a day of training with Mr. Kim, I I guarantee you that.

After all the physical torture I needed to go through the psychological torture and listen to my mother, Ms. Kim, Ms. Park and Ms. Jeon running and screaming around the house with cell phone in hand as they prepared for the ceremony that will take place at 4 :30 PM. But to my relief, everything was calm and ready when the clock struck 4 .The only thing missing was getting dressed.

"I'm ready mom, I just need help with the dress." I said, listening to my mother run down the hall, while I admired the dress that the Jeon's had given me as a gift as is customary in our pack, the omega family, or the submissive' s, present the alpha or dominant with clothes and food, so that the dominant always keeps the submissive protected during their lifetime together and can provide for them and the puppies. I also received a letter from each one of my mates and inside the mysterious box contained a pretty and perfect ring.It had seven diamond stones and it fit perfectly on my finger, and inside the box was a note that Jin had written saying that the ring should be worn with the dress and that it was the Kim's gift for me. And I was really looking forward to seeing the Parks present. Jimin and Hoseok's mom is the best cook in the pack, and I've never eaten anything better than her food.

As a gift for them I bought each of them a gold necklace with a pendant with diamonds and an amethyst in the center, because as tradition dictates, the alpha or dominant must present the omega or submissive with a jewel that represents our ancestors and the moon goddess. And as in the stories it was the goddess who empowered an omega so that it would become powerful enough that it could save our race, what better than to represent this with the eye color of a "true omega" and to represent the our ancestors decided on the eye color of a Lycan. Apparently the Jeons thought the same, as they presented me with a golden dress.

" OMG my little baby, you look so beautiful, and this dress will look stunning on you."My mother spoke entering the room looking more nervous than me, as she helped me into the dress, being more careful than necessary.

"Do you think the boys will like it?" I asked, trying to imagine how they will react when they see me. "They will love it, you look perfect, just a few days ago you were my puppy, and today..." She stopped trying to hold back her tears." Come on mom, you're going to make me cry like that, it's not like I'm dying.We will probably live together for a little while as we haven't had time to organize anything yet, so calm down okay?" I replied, still suspicious about the reason for their rush, I fully agree that we would not be able to take it any longer, Alphas of high ranking like me have an absurd libido, I was already at my limit.But a few more weeks and everything would be resolved, so why now?

" You look perfect, now let's go, the boys are waiting for you." She said making me look at my reflection in the mirror once more and I must admit that I like what he's showing me. As soon as I saw them, all of them looking perfect, smiling and talking to each other, I couldn't hold back the tears that were threatening to fall from the moment I arrived at the place of our ceremony.

They were in a all white suit and tie, all smiling at me as I walked towards them. The whole pack was gathered to watch.after we promised to the moon goddess and the whole pack that we will respect and love each other, and I as an alpha also promised to always take care and protect them and my cubs forever,making some of my beautiful mates cry, the time to mark them has finally arrived.

And although this is not the final mark, it is just a symbolic mark, as the mating process doesn't just involve biting someone's neck I was extremely nervous and excited, my wolf was eager to show everyone that my seven mates were mine and mine only. The first part of the ritual in front of the pack is to bite each of them, enough to stain their clothes with blood, representing that he has been marked. Honestly I find this bizarre, but rituals exist for a reason and it won't be me to break a millennia-old tradition of my race. And after biting each of my mates enough to get their clothes dirty, I licked the mark, seeing it heal a few moments later.

Right after everyone was "marked" I needed to mark them in wolf form. This time I really needed to mark them. They needed to bend over or lie down so I could bite the back of their neck. It is a very intimate form of submission that only happens between parents and children when they are puppies or among mates. And while each of them was changing, I stood there watching them in their wolf forms, my heart racing and my hands sweating, while I imagined what the night promised until my mother burst my bubble.

"You can transform now Y/N" My mom said, low enough for only me to hear, and right after I took off my dress, I changed. My wolf was much bigger than most of them and only Jin and Namjoon approached the same size as me, but I have to admit that it is adorable how some of them looked like puppies next to me, and how proud I was to have big and strong mates too, the best of both worlds.

I took my time circling each one while leaving my scent on them, rubbing my muzzle on their sides, until I found the perfect spot and stuck my teeth deep in the spot, feeling our bond strengthen and a private link forming between us.

After biting each of them, the whole pack went crazy, everyone cheering and whistling, as we headed towards a completely closed tent where our clothes were. After getting dressed and being presentable again we went back to the party and were congratulated probably by everyone in the ceremony.The guys looked extremely proud, wearing the bloodstained clothes, and everyone looked very happy for us. And as their happiness is my happiness, I puffed out my chest and was as proud as they were, accepting what that stain really represents. Our eternal union.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.5K 3.3K 26
A love story between a human and seven wolves... Is it possible for seven wolves to have a human mate? Is she really a human? Are they really her mat...
579K 30.8K 59
Lee Y/n would be classed as an ordinary girl but with one small problem, she can't talk otherwise known as a mute. She was brought up in a honourable...
35.7K 2.6K 39
"True blooded alpha is born from a male alpha and female alpha mating. When a true blooded alpha mates with a male omega, a pure omega will be born...
3.2M 193K 94
In which Kim Taehyung is 24 and living his best normal human life not knowing he is actually a male omega. Until he picks up his cousin, Park Jisung...