A Force To Be Reckoned With...

By IAmWhoYouThinkImNot

More

A Force To Be Reckoned With. (MHOD Sequel)
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.

Chapter Six.

2.2K 97 16
By IAmWhoYouThinkImNot

Order of The Phoenix part of this book is DONE :D Next shall be the Half Blood Prince.

That Wednesday night during the Astronomy OWL, I looked out the window of the Head's office, hearing a massive bang. Red lights of stupefy were everywhere, mainly towards Hagrid, which were being bounced off of him.

“Be reasonable, Hagrid!” Dawlish screamed.

“Reasonable be damned, yeh won’ take me like this, Dawlish!” Hagrid roared.

Without listening even more, I ran down to see McGonagall had been stunned by four stunners.

"Enough!" I bellowed, using a ancient spell to stop their magic for the time being. I magicked McGonagall onto a stretcher. "Hagrid, take her to Poppy immediately," I told him. He nodded, before taking ahold of the stretcher and running up the hill. I stood where I was. I was shaking with fury, absolute cold fury. "Umbridge, I want you out of my school right now," I hissed. "Right now. Pack your bags, and leave. The rest of you are to leave immediately."

Nobody moved an inch. "GET THE HELL OUT OF MY SCHOOL!" I bellowed.

With the sudden fear, they all started moving. I walked up to the Hospital Wing.

"We need to take her to St. Mungo's," Poppy whispered fearfully. "Apparation is fine."

I nodded, before taking ahold of her, and apparating her to St. Mungo's. The moment I arrived, Ebony ran over. Yes, Ebony Rosier, or nower days, Ebony Crouch.

"What happened?" she asked, her eyes wide.

"At least four stunners at once," I told her.

She nodded, and took me into the closest room, telling me to set her down. Immediately, Ebony got to work.

Ebony did marry Barty, and she had saved Barty from the Dementor's Kiss. Though, only I knew about this, because she had to break in and save Barty from the Dementor's. From the last time she visited, she said that she had managed to get him to renounce Voldemort, and for him to stay in hiding. He did as she told him, like even at school.

After an hour or two, Ebony smiled. "She will be fine, rest will do her well," she said. "McGonagall will have to take it easy for a week, but any time after that, she can be as hardcore as she usually is. Now, about your Umbridge situation. You're going to have to take her back," she told me, a very serious tone and face matching.

I raised an eyebrow. "She did that, you know," I told her.

"I very much know that," she told my curtly. "But Umbitch is going to get what is coming to her, okay?"

Oh yes, we also found out, in our seventh year, that Ebony was a seer.

I sighed. "Fine," I muttered.

"Bye," she sung, I waved, before disapparating to the Ministry.

"I've come to take Umbridge back," I said. The second after, she appeared in the room. "Fantastic. Now, go back now."

She blinked, before leaving.

"Fudge," I said curtly, before disapparating to my office.

The next day, I was wondering, just thinking hell for Umbridge.

"--so we can rescue Sirius!” Harry said loudly.

I walked into the classroom. "What about Sirius?" I asked him seriously, closing the door.

"Voldemort has him!"

I leaned back on my chair. "No," I denied immediately.

"HOW WOULD YOU --!?"

"I just came back from Grimmauld Place," I said. "There isn't any possibility."

"But--"

"Harry. He's not at the Ministry. I left no more than a minute ago."

He frowned. 

The little bloody idiot still went.

I apparated.

"Harry is at the Ministy right now, looking for Sirius!" I yelled right through the middle of their meeting. They all looked shocked, before they started moving. We all group apparated, and we went in.

And this was when I found I couldn't really hurt any of them.

"Harley!" all the Death Eaters yelled.

"Well fuck you all too," I muttered, before starting to duel them. "Ugh, I don't want to hurt you, Caelen."

He took off his mask, before he lowered his wand, and I lowered mine.

"Even if I tried, I wouldn't even manage," Avery said meekly, before turning around.

"WHAT THE HELL PROFESSOR!?" Ginny screamed.

"Oh shut it you," I snapped at Ginny, before stopping spells that hit the Order. I recognized a spell by Bellatrix, Avada Kedavra, and she was going to do it to Sirius, and shoved her into the floor, and the spell it the wall, missing Sirius by a centermeter at least, two at the most. I stunned her immediately. Never exactly liked her as much as the others anyway. I was actually crying. I swore I was actually going to lose Sirius.

And forever this time.

I ran towards him, and hugged him. "I thought I was going to lose you," I whispered. Sirius appeared to be in shock, seeing as the killing curse only just missed him.

He hugged me back. "Never."

"You're back with him?" Avery's voice asked. I turned around, raising an eyebrow. "Well, bye." He disapparated.

"I don't know what to think of you judgement," Sirius commented.

"I think my judgement is quite good," I disagreed, before walking out.

"AVADA KEDAVRA!" I heard from Voldemort, he was pointing his wand at Harry. I rushed the water up, as the golden statue came to life, both protecting Harry.  "What?" Voldemort looked around, seeing me, and Dumbledore. "Dumbledore and Peverell," he breathed menacingly.

Voldemort raised his wand and sent another jet of green light at the pair of us, both of us spun, and appeared behind him, on each side, before making the other statues come to life.  The Goblin and the House elf I sent to alert the Ministry, while the centuar and the witched charged at Voldemort.

“It was foolish to come here tonight, Tom,” said Dumbledore calmly. “The Aurors are on their way —”

“By which time I shall be gone, and you dead!” spat Voldemort. He sent another Killing Curse at Dumbledore but missed, instead hitting the security guards desk, which burst into flame.

Dumbledore flicked his own wand.

A silver sheild of Voldemort's appeared, and made a gong sound. Ah yes.

“You do not seek to kill me, Dumbledore?” called Voldemort, his scarlet eyes narrowed over the top of the shield. “Above such brutality, are you?”

“We both know that there are other ways of destroying a man, Tom,” Dumbledore said calmly, continuing to walk toward Voldemortas though he had not a fear in the world, as though nothing had happened to interrupt his stroll up the hall. “Merely taking your life would not satisfy me, I admit —”

“There is nothing worse than death, Dumbledore!” snarled Voldemort.

“You are quite wrong,” said Dumbledore, still closing in upon Voldemort and speaking as lightly as though they were discussing the matter over drinks.

"Indeed," I said, before sending my own spell at him, which had him unprepared and flown across the room. "Your failure to understand that there are things much worse than death has always been your greatest weakness."

Another jet of green light flew from his wand at me. The centuar moved in the way, it shattered.

Dumbledore had drawn back his wand and waved it as though brandishing a whip. A long thin flame flew from the tip; it wrapped itself around Voldemort, shield and all.

The fiery rope became a serpent, which relinquished its hold upon Voldemort at once and turned, hissing furiously, to face Dumbledore.

Voldemort vanished. The snake reared from the floor, ready to strike — There was a burst of flame in midair above Dumbledore just as Voldemort reappeared, standing on the plinth in the middle of the pool where so recently the five statues had stood.

“Look out !” Harry yelled.

But even as he shouted, one more jet of green light had flown at Dumbledore from Voldemort’s wand and the snake had struck — Fawkes swooped down in front of Dumbledore, opened his beak wide, and swallowed the jet of green light whole. He burst into flame and fell to the floor, small, wrinkled, and flightless. At the same moment, Dumbledore brandished his wand in one, long, fluid movement — the snake, which had been an instant from sinking its fangs into him, flew high into the air and vanished in a wisp of dark smoke; the water in the pool rose up and covered Voldemort like a cocoon of molten glass —

For a few seconds Voldemort was visible only as a dark, rippling, faceless figure, shimmering and indistinct upon the plinth, clearly struggling to throw off the suffocating mass —

"MASTER!" Bellatrix screamed. So she woke, hmm.

Then he was gone, and the water fell with a crash back into its pool, slopping wildly over the sides, drenching the polished floor.

“Stay where you are, Harry!” Dumbledore and I yelled. Dumbledore sounded actually quite frightened.

Something started speaking from Harry, and I just ignored it. Like I really cared, there wasn't any way he could stay there. I turned, and sent a hex towards Voldemort, but he grabbed Bellatrix before it hit him, and apparated away. The Atrium was filled.

“I saw him, Mr. Fudge, I swear, it was You-Know-Who, he grabbed a woman and Disapparated!”

“I know, Williamson, I know, I saw him too!” gibbered Fudge, who was wearing pajamas under his pinstriped cloak and was gasping as though he had just run miles. “Merlin’s beard — here — here! — in the Ministry of Magic! — great heavens above — it doesn’t seem possible — my word — how can this be?”

“If you proceed downstairs into the Department of Mysteries, Cornelius,” said Dumbledore, apparently satisfied that Harry was all right, and walking forward so that the newcomers realized he was there for the first time (a few of them raised their wands, others simply looked amazed; the statues of the elf and goblin applauded and Fudge jumped so much that his slipper-clad feet left the floor), “you will find several escaped Death Eaters contained in the Death Chamber, bound by an Anti-Disapparation Jinx and awaiting your decision as to what to do with them.”

“Dumbledore!” gasped Fudge, apparently beside himself with amazement. “You — here — I — I —”

He looked wildly around at the Aurors he had brought with him, and it could not have been clearer that he was in half a mind to cry, “Seize him!”

“Cornelius, I am ready to fight your men — and win again!” said Dumbledore in a thunderous voice. “But a few minutes ago you saw proof, with your own eyes, that I have been telling you the truth for a year. Lord Voldemort has returned, you have been chasing the wrong men for twelve months, and it is time you listened to sense!”

“I — don’t — well —” blustered Fudge, looking around as though hoping somebody was going to tell him what to do. When nobody did, he said, “Very well — Dawlish! Williamson! Go down to the Department of Mysteries and see . . . Dumbledore, you — you will need to tell me exactly — the Fountain of Magical Brethren — what happened?” he added in a kind of whimper, staring around at the floor, where the remains of the statues of the witch, wizard, and centaur now lay scattered.

“We can discuss that after I have sent Harry back to Hogwarts,” said Dumbledore.

“Harry — Harry Potter?” 

Fudge spun around and stared at Harry, who was still standing against the wall beside the fallen statue that had been guarding him during Dumbledore and Voldemort’s duel.

“He-here?” said Fudge. “Why — what’s all this about?”

“I shall explain everything,” repeated Dumbledore, “when Harry is back at school.”

He walked away from the pool to the place where the golden wizard’s head lay on the floor. He pointed his wand at it and muttered, “Portus.” The head glowed blue and trembled noisily against the wooden floor for a few seconds, then became still once more.

“Now see here, Dumbledore!” said Fudge, as Dumbledore picked up the head and walked back to Harry carrying it. “You haven’t got authorization for that Portkey! You can’t do things like that right in front of the Minister of Magic, you — you —”

"Oh yes he does," I said feircely.

He actually screamed when he saw me. What? Was I covered in blood too?

"Oh, and Umbridge is fired, whenever the hell you find her," I said.

“You will tell your Aurors to stop searching for my Care of Magical Creatures teacher so that he can return to work. I will give you . . .” Dumbledore pulled a watch with twelve hands from his pocket and glanced at it, “half an hour of my time tonight, in which I think we shall be more than able to cover the important points of what has happened here. After that, I shall need to return to my school. If you need more help from me you are, of course, more than welcome to contact me at Hogwarts. Letters addressed to the headmaster will find me.”

Fudge goggled worse than ever. His mouth was open and his round face grew pinker under his rumpled gray hair.

“I — you —”

Dumbledore turned his back on him. “Take this Portkey, Harry.”

He held out the golden head of the statue, and Harry placed his hand upon it, past caring what he did next or where he went. 

“I shall see you in half an hour,” said Dumbledore quietly. “One . . . two . . . three . . .”

Harry disappeared.

"Sirius Black!" somebody squealed with glee. Sirius looked shit scared.

"If he was a Death Eater, he wouldn't be concious," I glared at Fudge. "He will be cleared of all his charges, do you understand . . ?" I said.

He nodded fearfully. "I clear him of all charges."

"But Minister!"

"He. Is. Cleared," Fudge said, taking charge.

"Fantastic," I said, grinning. Sirius grinned back, and bear hugged me. "Air!" I choked.

He laughed, then loosened his grip, and stopped hugging me entirely. He turned back around. "It's so good to see you back, Dumbledore," Sirius said, now hugging him.

The man is a lunatic. Actually, those men are lunatics. But Dumbles is a wise lunatic.

"Thank you," Dumbledore said to me, "for taking care of the school."

"Anytime, sir," I said with a wink, then I groaned. "Oh God, work now. Back to my insignificantly boring job."

Dumbledore smiled, but I got the other meaning behind it, he had a proposition.

Continue Reading