The Perfect Date - romance...

By melitajoy

He'll need more than his wealth to impress her!! Billionaire Alessandro Dalmassi has everything he could pos... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 - Final Chapter

Chapter 4

32.1K 1K 33
By melitajoy

Chapter 4

Zandro had lived up to his word and called her late at night every night for the first few days. "I want to be the last person you talk to each night. I want your sleep to be disturbed with images of what I would do to you if I were in your bed with you."

On and on and on it went. She certainly wasn't getting any sleep that was for sure. Each night it was the same pattern. Breanne exhausted from her full days spent working and then coming home to the children where the second half of her day began and she would bathe kids and organise dinner and activities. Then after the kids were all in bed and the chaos had dimmed Zandro would call.

Breanne normally hit the pillow and fell asleep within seconds. Now she found herself lying in wait for that call. She always answered on the first ring, so as not to wake the kids. Well that was her story to herself and she was sticking to it.

After the first few days of this torture Zandro had begun calling her in the morning as well. Very early. He wanted to be the first person she spoke to and the only one to hear her sexy morning voice. She remembered the first time he had said that to her and she had giggled thinking he was just playing around with her. She now knew better. Their conversations were getting more and more risqué. Breanne was feeling sexually charged and was enjoying the power of her newly found abilities.

She wanted to completely unravel this man. There were conversations where she was sure she was getting close yet he always managed to stay in control. When she really sat and thought about it he was the one in control whilst she seemed to be spiralling into a new universe. Particularly when he mentioned the places he would like to let his tongue explore and just where and how he would caress her if he was sharing her bed. Then there was the time she said she needed to shower and his suggestions for how he could improve that shower with her made her blush head to toe. He had such a hot imagination and she did not doubt for a minute that he would live up to every single fantasy. 

She came close so many times to begging to bring forward their next date. However, he still knew nothing about her. He had not asked her any personal questions about what she did in her spare time. He knew nothing about her family or her interests.

Breanne had to keep reminding herself that Zandro was a man interested in an affair only. A very hot, sexy affair no doubt but there was no way that he would be interested in anything longer or the package deal that she was. It was important for her to keep those thoughts at the front of her mind to avoid doing anything rash. Maybe she should just tell him everything and be done with it. She nearly did several times. Breanne had started to enjoy his attentions even if they were only over the phone. She wasn't ready to give it up and if he was at all interested in her for anything more than an affair then surely it was up to him to ask some pertinent questions.

Zandro had started the phone call game as a way to torture Breanne in hope that she would bring forward their next date. What he didn't anticipate was just how much she would test his control, fill his thoughts throughout the day and distract him at the most inopportune moments such as yesterday's meeting with the senior management team.

The meeting was to discuss the options of outsourcing the call centre. He had successfully done this with Zandra finance and added substantial savings through lower wage costs and unbeatably cheap call rates using VOIP technology. Throughout the meeting Zandro's attention had continuously wavered to images of Breanne hot with desire for him and stripped of all of her clothes in his bed. Zandro was so distracted that he looked down at a phone message and abruptly cut the meeting short on the pretence of something important having just come up for him. Possibly not the best move as he knew how unsettling the process of outsourcing could be on the remaining staff and particularly on the leaders who would need to execute the project.

Instead he went into his office and made a call to Breanne. She had already finished her shift and he didn't want to wait until tonight. Maybe if he caught her off guard she would finally succumb and bring forward their date. This time he would keep it simple, nothing too extravagant. He had to admit it was a very novel experience to find a woman who wasn't interested in his wallet.

Breanne answered her mobile on hands free whilst driving home. It usually took her a good hour to get home but today she'd had a flat battery and had needed to contact road side assistance. Nearly an hour later she was on her way. "Hello?"

"Breanne it's Zandro how are you Tesora Mia."

He always started a phone call with civil formalities. It was a cultural thing she was sure of it. He never rushed the start of a call and always asked about her well-being.

"Zandro now is really not a good time," in fact it was nowhere near his usual time to call. Feeling guilty that she hadn't asked if there was something wrong she quickly amended that.

"Um, is everything alright? You usually call at around the same time each day."

"Well more reason for me to call you now. I don't want you to throw in my face that Zandro is boring and predictable when I am trying to lure you into the perfect date now do I?"

He could be so cheeky but really now was not the best time. She was tired and a little cranky after waiting so long for the roadside assistance to get to her. She was also going to be down several hundred dollars being advised that all four tires were well past their expiry date.

Zandro was not happy to hear the events of her afternoon or that she had not called him. "Zandro I have managed this far into my life without needing to call a man every time something went wrong now why on earth would I call you about a flat tyre?"

"I would have ensured your comfort. I could have had your car towed to the nearest service station and arranged a lift home for you," he said sounding exasperated with her perceived stubbornness. When the fact was she had not even considered calling him.

"Firstly, Zandro I cannot afford to have my car towed to just any service station and I am not in easy chauffeuring distance. I live nearly an hour from work"

Zandro was shocked to realise that he did not actually even know where she lived. After their first date he had dropped her back to her car in Newcastle. He had no idea that it had then taken her a further hour to get home. His frustration with himself came out in the next words he spoke.

"Why is it that you refuse to allow me into your life to help you? You throw everything I offer straight back in my face," he growled.

"I'm sorry if you feel my actions are an insult to you. Zandro we are only beginning to get to know one another and already I feel that we are from different universes. The kind of reliance you are expecting from me is something that I wouldn't even start to think of unless I was in a serious relationship. Currently you have a big fat TEMPORARY tattooed on your forehead. My independence has always been important to me as I'm sure it is important to you. Just because I don't have the same level of wealth that you do does not mean that I am unable to deal with life's little challenges."

Zandro realised that there was much that he did not know about this beautiful vibrant woman. Maybe it was time he started to change that. Instead of trying to break her, he conceded first. "I stand corrected. I am used to people wanting and needing to rely on me and it is an unusual experience to find someone like you. Breanne let me take you on our second date hmmm. I will keep it simple and I think it is time we got to know one another a little better."

Breanne heard the desire in his tone and her body responded accordingly, the stress of the day disappearing swiftly. She unscrambled her thoughts to remember that the kids would be away this weekend. Her sister's friend was coming to collect them on Thursday night and would be bringing them back to her on Sunday. Breanne was looking forward to doing little. She couldn't remember her last free weekend and she was emotionally spent. Her vision for the weekend was a weekend of lounging around doing very little.

Then she heard herself say, "I would like that very much."

"Good you will not regret this."

Zandro had ended the call and Breanne was determined that she would relax and just enjoy being young, desired and temporary. It was her mantra and one she had better remember if she was to come out of this unscathed.

Breanne thought the bi-daily calls might cease now that Zandro had locked in their date. She couldn't have been more wrong. Instead of ceasing the calls they continued getting hotter and heavier as the weekend edged nearer. Now that their date was nearly upon them Breanne started to worry that because of her phone behaviour Zandro would expect her to fall straight into bed with him. I mean who could blame him. She had become quite brazen over the past couple of weeks and was finding this outlet more than a little sexually liberating. Ultimately though she was still inexperienced and she was worried that she would not be able to live up to Zandro's expectation. On Thursday Breanne finally asked what she should expect from their date and what she should wear.

"I want you to be completely comfortable on our date Cara. Wear something very casual and comfortable," and then as though he were sensing her anxiety he added "You can expect to feel relaxed and to have a good time. Everything we do we will do because we both want to," came the reassurance.

Breanne felt the ripples of excitement swimming through her body. She was so on fire for the man. She felt that she would be willing to do just about anything. Breanne was really going to need to work on her self-control. The last thing she wanted to appear was desperate for physical contact particularly after all of her lecturing on how she would not progress this relationship any further without some kind of meeting of the minds.

By the time Friday rolled around Breanne was a bundle of excited nerves. They had agreed again to leave together from work. Breanne was still so conscious of office gossip. So far they had not mentioned to anyone that they were going out on a couple of dates. Breanne felt it was better this way whereas Zandro did not mind but then he no doubt would not be a permanent fixture in Australia so why should he be self-conscious of their affair.

Zandro's immediate need would be to get to know and placate his staff that business would run as per normal without Massimo there. Once this was achieved then she knew within her heart that he would need to return to Europe to continue managing the global corporate machine that was Zandra Finance. It would then be Breanne that was left here to face the pitying glances of her fellow workers knowing that she had fallen for someone completely out of her league.

Breanne agreed to meet down in the car park a good twenty five minutes after the end of the busiest shift. It would allow her time to change and have minimal chance of anyone noticing her leaving with the boss. If caught out she knew she would stumble over even the smallest white lie so it was best to avoid the need to make one.

She went downstairs and changed into a relatively comfortable pair of boot leg jeans. The slight lack in comfort was atoned by the allusion of added length and slimness. She added her favourite black boots which dressed the outfit up just in case their ideas of casual differed and a pretty top that was lightly sprinkled with tiny little diamantes.
Breanne checked herself in the mirror. She felt that she was dressed respectably for an assortment of dates from the cinemas to an intimate dinner. In the back of her mind there was still concern that he would whisk her to somewhere exotic and she would stand out like a sore thumb completely underdressed for the occasion.

Her concerns were escalated when she arrived down by his car to find him waiting for her dressed impeccably in a suit. In tune with the direction of her thoughts he quickly alleviated her fears. His glance travelled over her body in sincere male appreciation. He leaned in and greeted her in customary Italian fashion kissing each of her cheeks and then taking a step back he pulled her hand up to his lips and let them linger on her overly sensitive skin.

"You will have to excuse the fact that I am overdressed. I have not yet had time to change."

Breanne's thoughts were still a puddle on the floor. It's crazy how a simple kiss on the hand had such an effect. She was such a sucker for romance and had been so previously neglected of any that it was obviously going to her head.

Zandro had driven them into a basement car park of a nearby apartment block. The fantasies clouding her thoughts disappeared and she questioned Zandro on their whereabouts.

"Relax Cara. I just need to change for our date and it's an opportunity for me to show you the fabulous views from my apartment."

Now that was a line if she'd ever heard one though it managed to take second place to the realisation that they were at yet another of Zandro's homes. "Do you rent this place for the nights where you can't be bothered to travel down the Coast?"

"Mmmm, before moving here I had my real estate agent purchase this place as a weekday base and the house in Sydney to retreat to on the weekends plus a little getaway home up in the Blue Mountains; although admittedly I've had very little time to go to my mountain hideaway."

Breanne's mind boggled at the thought of owning so many homes in a country that was just a temporary base. She didn't even want to contemplate what his lifestyle in his home country would look like. Zandro motioned her to take a seat on one of the large leather recliners. "Here let's turn on something for you to watch while I quickly change. Could I get you a drink?"

Settling into the oversized recliner, which even to her untrained eye would have to be a custom design, Breanne accepted the offer of a pre-dinner drink. Zandro reclined her chair for her and after a few hits of various remotes a movie screen that could rival a small cinema was flicked on and playing one of her all-time favourites, Dirty Dancing.

Just as Breanne started to get involved in the plight of Baby and Johnny, Zandro appeared. He'd obviously had a quick shower, his hair was still damp. He was wearing a very casual pair of sandy light-weight pants and his white shirt was hanging over them loosely with several buttons undone displaying enough of his bare chest to leave her mouth hanging open and her pulse quickening.

"I thought that tonight we could simply relax and get to know one another. I will cook a simple meal for us both and we can then just laze around and talk."

Breanne could hear his words in her mind but was not able to assimilate as his eyes devoured her and painted an entirely different set of events for their evening.

"Firstly, I have been remiss. I have not greeted you properly," Zandro put a hand to his heart and dipped his head slightly in apology.  He pulled Breanne up and out of the recliner and into his arms.

Before Breanne had time to think Zandro was kissing her firstly on her right cheek. She felt his smooth freshly shaven face brush against her skin. He then moved to her left cheek and she could smell his deliciously spiced fragrance.

The greeting was almost customary until after the second kiss. Instead of pulling apart Zandro pulled Breanne closer into him. She could feel the length of his hard body pressed against hers. His mouth moved from her cheek to an exploration of her mouth. Zandro had captured and set every one of her senses on fire. Breanne wasn't sure if it was his scent permeating through her, the feel of his skin on hers or the liquid energy of their mouths fused together, all she knew is that she couldn't get enough.

Zandro was on fire. Finally he had her in his arms and this time there would be no mistake. He would not be pulling away and stamping out his desire this time. He let his hands wander over her soft curves and felt her moan revibrate inside his mouth. With one hand he grabbed her butt hauling her even further into his hard erection; his other hand wound its way through her soft tresses and pulled her head back possessively giving him access to her slender throat. He trailed kisses down its length and wasn't sure who was being tortured more. There was a fleeting thought that Breanne was actually the one in control here. Zandro binned the idea and emotion that was trying to cling to it.

Breanne felt Zandro pause briefly and in that moment she thought about what she was doing. All of her righteous lectures about knowing one another were gone. She couldn't believe that this was really her locked in a passionate steamy embrace with a very wealthy, very sexy Zandro. Anxiety seeped in as she began to worry about Zandro's expectations. It was one thing to play with Zandro on the phone but this was real. Breanne shoved those thoughts right out the door. She didn't want to lose her confidence and doubt her passion. She was so hot for him she knew that what she lacked in experience she would make up for in desire and the reality was that she definitely did not want this to stop.

Zandro unthreaded his hands from her hair; putting a little distance between their bodies. Breanne was almost scared to look into his eyes afraid that he had decided to cool things off again like last time. She needn't have worried.

"Are you burning as hot for me right now as I am for you?" he growled out the unnecessary question. Zandro looked into her eyes and he had his answer, which was enough of a go ahead for him to alleviate her of her shirt. She needn't have bothered taking time to put on her best underwear as her bra was barely glanced at before it ended up in the beginning of a pile of her clothes on the floor.

The air barely had time to land on her naked flesh before Zandro had his arms around her, hoisting her up so that his mouth could reach her erect nipple. Torturing her he suckled and teased flicking his tongue back and forth. Breanne felt no embarrassment as she clung on to him and gripped the back of his head semi naked in his arms. Zandro spun her around against the wall and released her legs so she could stand. The wall gave support for her jelly legs. Breanne reached out to take hold of Zandro's shirt. She wanted him naked now.

"Soon," he whispered into her ear. With one hand he popped out the button on her jeans, pulled down the zip and shoved them towards the floor. With a little assistance she managed to kick and pull her booted feet out the jeans. Zandro had crouched to pull her jeans off and he took his time on the journey back towards her mouth. He explored her with his hands and mouth and left a trail of hot wet kisses across her body which caused her to shiver with desire.

Whilst his mouth returned to hers, his hands went on a downward exploration reaching inside the only stitch of clothing she had on. His fingers found her most sensitive spot and with expertise they flicked back and forth until she was writhing against him desperate to find release.

Zandro was still fully dressed and the intensity of her passion was roaring like an out of control bush fire. Breanne yanked herself out of Zandro's grip to take a hold of the bottom of his shirt, no time to undo buttons she wildly pushed the material upwards. Zandro knew what she needed and disposed of the shirt and soon had his pants kicked onto the floor.

"I'm so hot for you right now Cara," he had his hands all over her and she felt feverish with desire. She wondered why she had taken so long to take this step with a man. She'd read about these type of moments but truthfully she thought she might be more of the star fish kind, cold and frigid. She had left it this long she assumed that even though her life was incredibly busy that if she were a sexually driven person then she would have sought this out much sooner.

Breanne moved her hands downwards and took him into her hands. Up until now she had not visually taken in his magnificence. Since removing his clothes her eyes had been busy feasting on the bare expanse of his chest. He was supremely male. She furtively glanced downwards and even in her inexperience knew that Zandro was well equipped to please a woman. His erection stood firm and proud and she grew bolder with the knowledge that she could excite him.Her hand tentatively gripped him just feeling his weight and size. She felt herself get wetter the thought of Zandro and her fitting together creating a rush. Breanne, so hot and feverish grew bolder by the second. She stroked him slowly and felt the impossibility of Zandro getting even harder for her.

Zandro groaned at her touch and once again took control. With ease he lifted her up and carried her, "bed, our first time together needs to be perfect. I want to pleasure you all night long."

If Breanne had have been born one hundred years ago she was sure she would have swooned at that moment being carried to his bedchamber to be ravished. She was born in the seventies and she was a woman of the twenty first century. Breanne did not want slow and deliberate. She did not want Zandro in control. She certainly did not want to think. Breanne simply wanted to keep feeling. Her skin had never felt so alive nor her body so responsive.

Zandro stalked into his bedroom with the most passionate and desirable woman he had ever held in his arms. He wanted to throw her on the bed like a cave man and had to take serious charge of his self-control back in the living room. The way things had been going he would have had her up against the wall and probably finished in thirty seconds.

He lowered her onto his bed. Dio, she really was beautiful. He lifted one of her legs to unzip her boot and took his time to remove them, desperately trying to rebalance himself. With the boots gone he knelt beside the bed and took hold of her slim ankles. He ran his hands up past her calves and in a swift motion pulled her down the length of the bed towards him.

He removed the last scrap of lace she was wearing and when she tried to sit up to participate he pulled her closer again so his mouth could possess her most intimately. He felt her momentarily tense and then as he continued to expertly savour her with his mouth she began to rhythmically move against his mouth. Zandro flicked his tongue back and forth and finally dipped his finger into her hot feminine core. He felt so close to the edge. She was so hot and he could feel how close she was.

"More, now, I, I need... Zandro....," his name came out almost on a scream.

He quickly sheathed himself. They were both ready and there would be time later through the night to explore each other further. With a powerful thrust he entered her. He felt her tense and pause she was so damned tight. Her eyes squeezed shut. Was it possible that he had just broken through.... Breanne started to respond beneath him and his trail of thought was lost to him.

Breanne had expected some discomfort even a little pain. She didn't expect her desire to rebound so quickly or the pain to be so fleeting that she could already not remember it. There was a frantic need building up inside them both as they matched the pace of one another. Breanne twisted and bucked underneath him desperate for release.

He groaned and articulated in broken sentences that he wanted them to come together. She needed no further encouragement. Together they plunged into orgasm both of them moaning and with a sheen of sweat covering their bodies they simultaneously rippled with convulsions.

If you are enjoying this book, please consider supporting me by nominating my new book on Kindle Scout. I need your nominations to secure a publishing deal.

Please, please, please take a moment to nominate by using this link and if it gets published you will get a free kindle copy. Thank you in advance!!

https://kindlescout.amazon.com/p/22DS6UMI8AFSE 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3M 889K 42
Italian playboy billionaire Marco Orsini has a dilemma. With the ultimatum to either marry or get disinherited, he must now find himself a wife befor...
1.6M 14.6K 9
*Officially published by Black Velvet Seductions* *Previously featured by Wattpad* "Laryssa Mitchell is one of the lucky ones. The death of her abusi...
129K 4.2K 57
(#1 in Lust - 16.11.22) Even though I was the one who initiated the kiss, I could tell that I was no longer in control. His large arms wrapped around...
525K 24.9K 48
What happens when the mafia boss, Miguel Lobos's assistant overhears a conversation that puts a target on her back by Miguel's heartless frenemy?? Mi...