Make You mine โฆ๏ธŽ Decendants 1...

De -H00KD3V1L

I really don't know what to say but the title say it all even tho the title 'Make you mine' doesn't match the... Mai multe

Descendants Characters
Beginning
Chap 1
Chap 2
Chap 3
Chap 4
Chap 5
Chap 6
Chap 7
Descendants 2 Characters
Chap 8
Chap 9
Chap 10
Chap 11
Chap 12
Chap 13
Chap 14
Descendants 3 Characters
Chap 15
Chap 16
Chap 17
Chap 18
Chap 19
Chap 20
Chap 21
Chap 23
Happy birthday, love
New Carlos story ๐Ÿ˜

Chap 22

2.3K 36 7
De -H00KD3V1L

Mal POV

Right after I said that everyone turned into stone "No" I sobbed

"Here you are alone and you deserve it" I sang "Your friends have turned to stone and that's on you. You had a cause to serve but did you serve it?" I started walking towards Ben and admired him "Did you see yourself in a way that wasn't true?"

"Why tell all those lies? You feel unworthy" I kept singing as I now walked towards Jay "Like there isn't solid ground for you to stand" then I went towards Carlos and Janice and kneeled down to Carlos level "But a stack of lies is not a firm foundation. You cannot build a castle on a mountain made of sand"

I stand up and went where Evie was "This is not your father's fairy tale and no it's not your mother's fault you fail so when your story comes to light" I sang finally turning to Evie touching her stoned cheeks "Make sure the story that they write goes once upon a time she fought the dragon. Once upon a time that beast was me" I sang walking in the woods "Once upon a misspent youth she faced herself, she spoke the truth. That's how I see my once upon a time, this time"

I ran towards where the school was and called for Uma when I saw her, "Uma. Uma, stop! Please, stop! I need your help" I begged "We have a chance if we do this togethe"

"Your friends kick you to the curb? Good" She said "Ben saw something in you. And today, Uma, I saw it, too" I told her "You car. Uma, you care about everybody" I exclaimed "And Auradon is worth saving. Help us, please"

"You talk pretty, but... She's already made up her mind" Harry stated

"You brought this on yourself, Mal. You figure out how to fix it" Uma says "Let's go" They started to leave

"Life is not a story book but life unfolds in chapters. Turn the page and start to make amends. There's no pre-written guarantee of happily ever after step into your greatness" I sang again going up the stairs "Before your story ends, so when your story ends. They'll say Once upon a time, a girl flew higher. Once upon a time, she made things right. Once upon a time that binds, she changed her heart to change their minds"

"That's got to be My once upon a time. This once upon a time will finally see my once upon a time, This time" I finish singing

"Help me, Mal!" I heard Celia scream "Yeah, save your little friend, Mal" I then heard Audrey scream. I turn back a round, my eyes turning green. I turned into my dragon form and went up the sky to where the screaming was. I blew fire ball at Audrey but she protected herself and laughs.

She blew a pink laser at me and dodge it she did again and I dodge it.

"Help me, Mal!"
"Careful not to fry your little VK buddy"

I tried working the ember again with my fire but it's not working "Help me, Mal!"

Audrey blew a other laser at me this time hitting my wing

"We're stronger together" I heard Uma said "We're stronger together! I'm right here, Mal!"

"Regain your might and ignite. I'm right here, girl. I'm right here. Regain you might and ignite"

I started tearing up and took the ember out. It worked! I flew back up to where Audrey is

She started laughing waving the Scepter side to side. She laser my way again but I had the ember so I pointed it to her way. We started fighting with her pink laser and the blasting of the ember

"Go, Mal!"
"Go, Mal!"
"You got this! You got his, girl!"

The ember was stronger than the scepter so I won. I went down to where Celia was and went back to my own human form

"Mal!" Celia ran towards me as I hugged her "Celia. It's okay. I got you" I told her softly as we both looked at Audrey on the floor. I went towards her and kneeled down. "Audrey?" I called out for her "Oh, no"

"You're only half Hades. The ember ain't do everything for you that it does for me"

·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·

Janice POV

I got unfroze as well as everyone else. We all looked around wondering what happened "Come on. Let's go" ordered Ben "You good?" Evie asks me "Yeah"

We all walked back to Auradon Prep and to Audrey's room

"She's slipping away" Evie said as Mal sighed "There's only one person in the world who might be able to do something about this, and that's Hades" Mal explains

"Hades? He wouldn't do it" Ben told her "and I wouldn't risk it"

"Actually, he might do it for me. He's my father"

"Okay. Well, I'll have to send guards to get him."

"Maybe I can hitch a ride" Uma said "The Isle is my home. Someone needs to be there to protect it"

"Well, then, you will need your first mate" Harry said coming behind her

"The Isle will be in very good hands"

"Can I go, too?" Celia asks "I wish I could be in both places"

Mal gets up and said, "I really think that Evie was right and... I do think that we could've been friends" She smiles at Uma

"And I'm really sorry that I loved to all of you guys. You deserved so much better than that"

"You were just trying to do the right thing" Jay told her

"Yeah" Uma agrees

"I get it" Evie said after getting up as well

★ •   •   • ★ •   •   • ★

It was the next morning which means Hades is coming today.

I did a big stretch and got up but I couldn't because there was arms wrapped around me. I looked back to see Carlos. "Hey, I need to get up" I whispered lightly slapping his cheeks "Noo" he whined "Yess" I argued while moving his hands. I went and grabbed some clean clothes and took a shower.

As I was taking a shower I heard the door open "What are you doing" I ask poking my head out "I'm going to brush my teeth" He explains looking tired asf "Noo. You can do that later" I whined waving him off "Ugghhh" With that he left leaving the door open "Close the damn door, Carlos!"

He did but still whining so I laughed at him.

I got dressed and did everything I needed to do and left my room but Carlos dragged me towards him trying to kiss me

"No your breath stinks" I said pushing his head away "No it does not"

"Yes it does"
"No it doesn't"
"It does"
"Nope"
"Yes"
"Nope"
"I need to leave Carlos"
"Fine but one kiss"
"Fine"

And with that I kissed him and left my room to Audrey's room.

Everyone in the room waited patiently for Hades to come until there was a knock on the door. Adam went to open it to see Hades and Guards. Mal went towards them, "Thank you for coming"

"Didn't have much choice"

"Can you wake her?" Asks Ben

"Since when do heroes care about villains?"

"She's-"

"One of your own" Hades said cutting Ben off "Right" he chuckles

"When you guys try to destroy the world... it's an error in judgment" he started "But when it's one of of us... Lock them up and throw away the key"

"Right, Beast?"

He puts his hands up scaring Mal "Yeah. I'm gonna need to use my hands" he explains. Mal looks at Ben if it's okay as he nods slowly at her telling it is.

They did take off the handcuffs from Hades. He smoothes his hands then reach out in front of Mal for her to give him his ember back. She did gave it to him and as he close his eyes. His hair started to fire up and he sighs, "Haven't lost my touch" he chuckles then he went to face Adam. He starts growl at him as Beast did the same back

"Dad" Mal called out he looks back at her and shrugged his shoulders and went to Audrey end of the bed.

He did his thing which made the room turn blue. Audrey got up and opened her eyes.

"Audrey" Her grandma gasps "You're okay"

"Tell me it was all a bad dream" Audrey whispered

"I wish I could" Ben said to her "But, it's over now"

Hades scoffs

Word count; 1436

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

29.7K 520 12
Like its says Wyatt Lykensen 10/16/21: #1 Pearce Joza
2K 18 6
"i thought it was a bird but it was just a paper bag." โช a book for my ocs because i love them! โซ
107K 2.4K 13
๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—’๐–บ๐—…๐—Œ & ๐—‹๐–พ๐–ป๐–พ๐—…๐—Œ. โ™ ๐‡๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐„๐ƒ โช ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐—‹๐—’ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„ โซ โธป ๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰, ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฝ๐–บ๐—Ž๐—€๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–ผ๐–บ...
187K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...