Lone Wolf (Legoshi x Reader)

By Katjaface

BOOK ONE Legoshi has an unmistakable bloodlust. The reader has rejected her instincts and earned the distrust... More

1: Better Opportunities
2: Breakfast Meet-Up
3: Considerate
4: Bad News
5: Misunderstandings
6: Biases
7: Drama
8: Crush(ed)
9: Instincts
10: A Ministration On the Use of the Word Slut
11: Conflicted
12: Picking Fights
13: Sewing
14: Race(y/ing) Thoughts
15: What IS Wrong With You?
16: Leave Me Alone
17: A Lesson In Biology
18: Shivers
19: A First Time For Everything
20: Those Eyes
21: Dark Secrets
22: Change of Plans For the Drama Club
23: Tricked Into Bonding
24: Left Alone
25: The Big Performance
26: A Battle For Dominance
27: Bleeding
28: Sit. Stay. Apologize.
29: Changing Seasons
30: Together Again
31: A Little Hurt
32: Studying
33: Meet Juno
34: Thoughts, Feelings and Instincts
35: Gossip
36: Baring Some Fangs
38: Plastic
39: A Declaration
40: Meeting With Louis
41: Louis; Continued
42: Louis; Concluded
43: To The Rescue?
44: Groomed
45: The Black Out
46: Can't Threaten a Depressed Person With Death (It Never Works)
47: A Proposition
48: Same Page
49: Early Mornings With Louis
50: Things Are Getting Dangerous
51: Some Protein
52: The Boys Catch Up
53: Grow Up
54: Legoshi's Shining Moment; Courtesy of Louis' Low One
55: Legoshi Lets It All Out
56: To Whom It May Concern (Everyone)
57: Legoshi Knows Best
58: The Fight Goes On and On and On, On, On, On
59: Born a Wolf For a (Good) Reason
60: Hungry Like A Wolf
61: Love Shack
62: The Climax (Not Like That)
63: The Climax (Like That)
64: Two (Three?) Wolves In A Room
Final Book Teaser

37: Return To Cherryton

8.4K 404 27
By Katjaface

"Are you sure you're okay, YN? You said you were going to be gone way past the Meteor Festival..." Fudge put his paw on your arm, but you jerked your body away. "Did something happen?"

"Nothing different from normal." Your whole face looked defensive, and not a single friend of yours believed you. It was a shame that you couldn't hide your feelings too well. "Please, let's just keep working on the costumes."

Fudge looked to Dom who looked to Kibi and they all shrugged. They were happy to have your help again, but something had really upset you and they wished you would talk about it.

"I heard about what Bill did to you." Your ears picked up Legoshi's words to Louis. He was also strangely aggressive today. "I hope he didn't leave any scars..."

"Don't compare my hand to your back!" Louis raised his voice, making this a public issue. "Isn't there something else you've been meaning to tell me?!" Legoshi was shoved back. "You've been looking at me like a stalker and I'm sick of it." Everyone's face dropped a bit. Legoshi always looked at people like that. Why was Louis suddenly complaining. "What's your problem?" The wolf's face was darker than usual. "If you have something to say, then just say it."

"I have nothing to say... for now." Legoshi might not have been standing at his full height, but we was certainly looming.

"Hey, YN. This is getting too crazy. What's wrong with them?!" Els kneeled by you, worried.

"Are they friends, or not?" Kibi asked.

"They're not." Bill confirmed.

"How about don't concern yourselves with personal affairs that don't involve the club." Louis turned and scolded everyone. "Now it's time for practice."

"You're the one announcing your qualms..." You muttered, earning a sharp glare from the red deer. He hardly knew your name, let alone why you would have such an opinion right now. "I'll just tell you all that lately, the drama club has been very lacking in unity! The meteor festival is coming soon. Any actor, dancer or stage crew member" He looked pointedly at you. "who makes the slightest mistake during the performance, or causes any further drama, will be immediately assigned to equipment duty back here at the club."

Everyone felt tense. Louis was effective at handing out threats, but not so great at clearing the room's feelings. Suddenly however, a ray of sunshine burst in the room.

"Sorry I'm late!" Juno smiled at everyone with closed lips.

"Come on, Juno! You' know you're supposed to text Sheila when you're going to be late!" Els stood up and scolded the wolf. Apparently between the time you had left and come back, the whole dance team, including your friends, had become smitten with the girl.

"Sorry!! There was a sloth who wanted to go to the restroom, so I needed to carry her there."

"Ah, Juno. I'm not even surprised." Ellen smiled back. She might not have been, but you were.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

394K 16K 37
DISCIPLINE ( book 1. ) - legoshi. at seventeen finally entering a boarding school, cherryton academy. will the school eat her alive or will she be th...
189K 6.5K 18
Humans are a new evolving species in this animal world. Cherryton has never had a single human attend there school. What happens when a human girl is...
122K 3.8K 77
(NO STEALING, ADAPTING OR WRITING THAT HAS THE PLOT OR MY CHARACTERS!) Diesel is a ' vicious' Doberman, at least that's what people say about him. He...
154K 5.3K 66
Y/N L/N is a student at Cherryton. He's a small cat and a second year at Cherryton who typically stayed in his room most of the time. He used to be t...