Breeding Remnant (18+)

By NewDeath01

A harem story More

Saving the Rabbit
Making a Deal
Meeting a New Friend
The Beginning
Lemon
Untitled Part 7
Taking Glynda (18+)
Glynda 1/2 Lemon
Questioning Sarah
The Kitty
Blake Date
Glynda Date
You Have Been Warned
Untitled Part 15
Gaining a Member
Pyrrha Date
Captured
Salem's Faction(18+)
The Tomb of Warriors
Making The First Heir (Lemon)
The Morning After
Fun With Sorting (Glynda Lemon)

Pilot

73.8K 424 595
By NewDeath01

Creatures of Grimm, many consider them to be mindless beasts and most are. Like other creatures they are capable of empathy and can be caring, at least that's what (Y/N) thought. His first memory is of being left in an orphanage by his parents. The place was terrible, the leaders abused him for five years and (Y/N) rarely had food. One night there was a Grimm attack, the people in charge ran away leaving the children behind. The Grimm walked through the halls eating the children they found along the way. One Grimm entered a small room that was about a meter and a half by a meter and a half. It reaches in and pulls out a small, malnourished child. Having her own cub the Grimm was appalled. It gently cradled the child and brought it to its alpha.

"My Alpha, look how they treat their cubs" the Grimm says

"It is weak, eat it or I will" the alpha says looking down on her.

"I would like to keep it" the Grimm begs

"Fine, but if it becomes a burden to the pack I'm eating it" the alpha says caving to its best mate

"Of course" the Grimm says, setting the child on its back as the pack moves away.

Years later

It was (Y/N)'s 18th birthday, his last day with the pack. He was sitting in a tree watching the sun go down. Suddenly he hears a twig break behind him. (Y/N) turns around to see his mother standing there.

"Hey mom" (Y/N) says dropping out of the tree

"(Y/N), I want you to know that Alpha will miss you, even if he doesn't act like it"

"I know mom, you told me yesterday" (Y/N) says looking at her suspiciously

"I know, I thought I'd bring you something we found after we found you" (Y/N)'s mother says dropping a folder at his feet. (Y/N) picks it up and sees his name at the top. He opens it and sees a small picture of him at a younger age with a bunch of notes in a language he doesn't understand.

"Mom, what is this writing?" (Y/N) asks and his mother sits next to him

"It's the language of the human son. You need to go back to the humans to start your own pack, I have some human books for you" she says taking more books off her back and setting them next to (Y/N)

"I'll miss you mom" (Y/N) says leaning on his mother as a tear rolls down his cheek

"I'll miss you too son" she says and Alpha walks over.

"Look (Y/N), I know you and I haven't always gotten along," Alpha says looking down, "but I want you to stay here until tomorrow so the pack can protect you through the night"

"Thanks Alpha, but I need to leave at midnight like everyone else. Besides, brother taught me how to hide from enemies"

"We'll miss you (Y/N)" Alpha says and he and (Y/N)'s mother walk away. (Y/N) goes back into his tree and waits until the moon is directly above him before jumping out of his tree and walking towards a nearby town.

(Y/N) has been away from his old pack for a month and in that time he has learned a little human, but he couldn't speak it very well or so he's been told. Today was (Y/N)'s first day of something the humans called work. He walks down the road and into a small restaurant. (Y/N) grabbed an apron and big plastic bin and went around clearing tables and washing dishes. After he's allowed to go home (Y/N) goes into the forest for some alone time. He jumps into a tree and ends up falling asleep on a branch.

When (Y/N) wakes up in the morning he smells smoke. He jumps out of the tree and sees flames coming from the town. (Y/N) sneaks around to the front gates and sees people wearing masks taking supplies out of the village. Two armed men get near his hiding position and he grabs them both, slices their necks, and drags them into the woods before (Y/N) hides himself. Hours later, when the sun was low, (Y/N) emerges from his hiding spot and goes back into the city. He looks at all the charred remains in the streets and the buildings that have almost fallen over. (Y/N) looks around the burnt out city until he hears a loud roaring sound. (Y/N) dives under a house and covers himself in soot as a large metal beast lands in the middle of what used to be the town square. Five people get out, a girl with black hair and a bow, a girl with black hair that has a hint of red in it when it reflects in the sun, a girl with white hair, a girl with yellow hair, and a woman with pale blonde hair. (Y/N) waits for the group to pass him and something in him tells him to not kill them. (Y/N) grabs the girl with yellow hair and holds his knife to her neck.

"Who you people?" he asks and the other four turn around to look at him.

"Put my student down this instant young man" the woman says

"You my first" (Y/N) says pressing his blade against the girls neck a little harder

"We're from Beacon, we're here to help you," the woman says, closing the gap between her and (Y/N). (Y/N) eyes her suspiciously before letting the girl go. (Y/N) takes out his notepad and begins writing. He flips it toward the girl with yellow hair.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know if you were with them or not '' she reads out loud "It's okay cutie, just don't let it happen again" she says and the woman gives her a stink eye. (Y/N) blushes before smirking and scribbling on his notepad and handing the one with yellow hair the note. She reads the front and looks at her friends. "That's Weiss'' she says pointing at the one with white hair "That's my baby sister Ruby" she says pointing at the one with black hair that has red tips "that's Blake" she says pointing at the one with the bow. "I'm Yang and this is our teacher Glynda Goodwitch'' she says motioning to herself and the woman. (Y/N) motions for Yang to flip the paper over and she reads it before a huge blush creeps across her face.

"Who attacked your village?" Ruby asks and (Y/N) waves for them to follow him. He leads them to where he left the two bodies from before.

"This is disgusting!" Weiss shouts "We need to take him in, he's clearly a murderer"

"Uhh Weiss, these are White Fang members" Ruby says

"Oh, he's okay then" Weiss says and Blake clenches her fists.

"Would you like to come back to Beacon with us mr...?" Glynda asks

"Where are my manners, my name's (Y/N) (L/N)" (Y/N) writes on his paper and they lead him back to their flying machine. (Y/N) gets in and sits on one of the seats only to have Ruby walk over to him.

"Y-you're sitting in my seat (Y/N), can you move over a l-little?" (Y/N) thinks about Ruby's request but gets an idea to try one of the things he read about in his file.

"Why don't you sit on my lap Ruby" (Y/N) says he's the best human he's ever used. Ruby looks at him and says

"That's a perfect idea (Y/N), that way no one is too squished" Ruby says sitting down on his lap earning (Y/N) a death glare from Yang. (Y/N) smirks at Yang and starts making discreet squeezing gestures around Ruby. Yang stands up and moves next to (Y/N) and Ruby to make sure nothing happens. (Y/N) feels the ship slow down before it hits the ground a little rough and everyone gets out. The girls lead (Y/N) towards a large castle and he falls back a little. In the month he's been around humans he's discovered that he reeeeally likes the female form. Even though it was very dark out the area around the castle could've been mistaken for midday. (Y/N) walks next to Ruby and hands her a note he wrote.

"Is this where you live?" the note asks

"This is Beacon, where heroes are made" Ruby says

"Ruby, I thought I said to stop talking about your fairy tales" Weiss says angrily

"O-oh right, sorry Weiss" Ruby says looking down. (Y/N) pats Ruby on the back gently, "D-Do you like fairy tales (Y/N)?" Ruby asks and (Y/N) nods. "Did your mother tell you fairy tales?" (Y/N) shakes his head no and Ruby looks at him curious

"My moother...grimm" (Y/N) says and he continues trying to talk aloud, "she save (Y/N), they take me in, raise me, grimm no have fairy tales"

"You were raised...by grimm?" Yang asks and (Y/N) nods "Speaking of grimm, you've been quiet tonight Blake"

"I-I'm fine, just going into that thing" Blake says and Yang smirks

"Poor kitty is going into heat" she says and (Y/N) looks at her.

"Faunus have heat?" he asks and Blake nods

"Go to your dorm team RWBY" Glynda says before turning to (Y/N). "Come with me to meet the person in charge" she says and (Y/N) waves goodbye to the team before following Glynda to an elevator. She lets him get in first before stepping in and pressing a button. Eventually the elevator stops and the doors open revealing a man behind a desk sipping from a mug.

"Ahh Glynda, you're back, and you have a friend!" the man says a little too cheery for (Y/N)'s liking

"This is (Y/N) (L/N), the only one we found alive after the White Fang attack"

"So you know it was the White Fang then?"

"Yes, (Y/N) showed us two of the people he killed and they were definitely White Fang"

"So he can kill" Ozpin says practically to himself

"I want to have him train here Ozpin"

"And why is that Glynda?"

"I'll explain it after you get him a room, you need to trust me" Glynda begs

"Fine, he needs to get put on a team, all the teams are full and all the rooms are full, here's a scroll, pick a team you think he'll do well on" Ozpin says setting his scroll on his desk before he puts a little lotion on his hands. Glynda quickly takes (Y/N) out of the room with a look of disgust on her face.

"Who's team I going on?" (Y/N) asks

"I don't know (Y/N)" she replies "I'm not putting you on a team with girls though, I saw you while we were walking in"

"Hey! I grew up with grimm, I've only lived with humans for a month, you'll have to forgive me for loving the female form" (Y/N) scribbles and Glynda looks at him

"What's it like, being raised by grimm?" she asks

"It's not that bad, they are capable of love like humans, have their own language, and train their young" (Y/N) writes and Glynda looks at him surprised

"I thought they were ravenous beasts," Glynda says, syncing (Y/N)'s scroll with the door. "I hope you can fix this team, they're...they're not good" She says and she goes to open the door, but she looks at (Y/N) and hands him his scroll. "Repeat after me when you see them. Wouldn't it make sense for you four to be my slaves. When you see them then say that, promise?" Glynda asks and (Y/N) nods. "Good, go get them" Glynda says and she shows (Y/N) how to open the door. "CRDL, this is your new teammate, (Y/N)"

Well, that chapter fucking sucked, to much exposition and time skips IMO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.5K 538 42
New book new oneshots LETS FUCKING GOOOOOO!!!!
97.8K 1K 36
You Are the son of the Demon king and a human being Now you are at remnant to attend to beacon academy Until you found about something great BTW I...
2.6K 241 93
read and find out