Safe 『BTS ✘ Reader』✎Discontin...

By Infired_Mochi

In the world of hybrids, individuals of rarer species are in more danger. Logically, that makes sense. But, i... More

Author's Note
•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•Hiatus•

•6•

17.6K 592 432
By Infired_Mochi

"Sounds good. Why don't you guys join us at the table?" Namjoon voiced out and the boys around me nodded.

Jungkook backed up and allowed Taehyung to bounce off the counter before they both walked over to the island. Jimin was about to lift me up but I shifted away from his hold.

"I can walk myself. At this rate, if you guys keep holding me, I'm going to forget how to walk!"

"But then we'd have to be around you all the time to help you move."

"Don't be silly! I can get down on my own." Jimin shifted to stand beside me as I edged closer to the ledge of the counter. Preparing myself to jump, I lift off with my hands and land on the floor gracefully.

Grinning up at Jimin, I skip over to the island and hesitate on where to sit. The boys weren't in the same spots as they were yesterday, but I didn't know if I should sit somewhere specific.

"Come sit next to me, little doe." I walk over to sit between Yoongi and Hoseok.

"Are you still tired?"

Shaking my head, I answer, "Not really. I'm really awake right now."

Yoongi let out a small smile at my answer. I notice his phone laid down on the table.

"Do you have any games on your phone?"

"Not quite. I may have one." He picked up his phone and tapped away on the device as I eagerly awaited his answer.

"I'm sorry. I don't. You can download one if you want." I wilted a bit at his answer but brightened up at his suggestion.

"Really?"

"I don't see why not. Do you have a game in mind?"

"I don't know. I've never played any games before but I always glance and watch other people playing games when I pass by in the cafe." Yoongi frowns at my answer.

"You don't have a phone?"

I shook my head and shrugged in response.

"I've never received one before. It costs too much. I also don't have anyone to talk to anyway."

He gives me a pitiful look and I look down a bit ashamed.

"We are going to give you a phone anyway. We need to make sure we can contact you and also you can download all the games you want on it." Hoseok spoke up.

I glance up at him and he shows me a bright grin.

"Really?"

"Of course. We have so much to get you."

"But you don't have to get me anything. I'm alright."

"You've never been spoiled before. You have to know that that will change. Yes, we're not obligated to get you anything, but as our mate you deserve everything and more. Trust me when I say that you're going to get sick of saying 'thank you' by the end of the month." Namjoon cut in.

"First we'll start off with any game you choose. I can help you pick little doe."

Yoongi brought the phone between us and scrolled through something he called the 'app store' to get the actual game. It was an app to get an app?

In the end, he helped me settle on 'Piano Tiles' and instantly downloaded it when I said I wanted to try it out.

When it finally finished downloading, Yoongi helped me play the game until Jin was finished with brunch.

It was a hearty buffet as he set several dishes for breakfast.

"This is more breakfast than lunch, but the timing makes it brunch."

This time, Hoseok helped me set my plate as they all piled their plates as well. A hum of chatter was heard alongside the soft music and I felt so comfortable.

Everything tasted amazing and the others included me several times in conversation. I started to familiarize myself with them as they revealed pieces of information about themselves throughout the meal.

❀♡❀

Nearing the end of the meal, I was once again stuffed and satisfied as I sat at the table watching the others help clear the dishes.

They refused my help once again and it felt weird not being able to contribute.

Namjoon and Yoongi kept me company. Yoongi passed over his phone and let me play 'Piano Tiles' while he watched.

It was exciting to feel the phone in my hands and actually get to interact with it. I was pretty good at the game and Yoongi occasionally pat my head in pride as I finished difficult songs.

"Let's go over to the living room and plan out what to do today." Jin suggested as he walked over to the table.

We nodded as we left the table and walked to the living room as a group. I could tell the guys were itching to pick me up but I simply kept up with their strides.

Upon reaching the couch, I sat between Namjoon and Taehyung in the corner.

"We have to give her a tour of the place! Remember?"Jungkook brought up.

"We will. As for shopping for necessities, we can leave that for later on this week. Our schedules have all been handled and cleared for the week so we can bond with y/n." Namjoon responded.

I look up at them a bit shocked. They took time out of their schedules for me?

"Love, is there anything specific you'd like to do today?"

I glance up at Taehyung and think for a moment.

"I don't know. I've never really had time for entertainment."

"Then we're just going to have to show you all that you missed. Perhaps afterwards we can watch a movie in the theater?"

"That's not a bad idea Tae." Taehyung's ears twitched at the praise and I noticed his tail slowly wrap around me.

"Are you ready for a tour, little doe?"

❀♡❀

I stare at the huge screen before me in awe. The tour had been incredible and shocking as they showed me around.

There were technically three floors if you exclude the basement and the roof. They said they weren't going to show me the roof yet because it looked prettier at night.

In the basement, there was a decked out gym, swimming pool, and a general man cave.

The gym had huge windows that cast bright lights across the various gym equipment. The other half of the gym had a room that was lined with mirrors and the guys said that they use it to dance.

The swimming pool had color changing lights that made the pool look like a rave. The pool was huge and they said the deepest it could go was ten feet. Along the floor next to the sides of the pool laid comfortable beach chairs and tables. On one side of the wall, there was a huge rack of towels that held various patterns and colors. The coolest part was water that fell from a slit in the ceiling and poured down to separate between the inside and outside. There were windows alongside the waterfall that showed the outside, but they had sun shades covering over them.

The man cave looked like a college fraternity house in one large room. There was a bar in one corner of the room (to which Jin had warned me never to touch the alcohol without permission), several couches laid out along the area, four large flat screen T.V's along all four walls, and two vending machines in the corner. They had a foosball, table tennis, and pool table placed around the area. There were also a couple arcade games along the walls. It's safe to say that that wasn't all, but it was enough description to be able to create an image of the room.

One door led out towards the garage, which was its own separate building technically? It still connected straight to the basement, but it had to be large enough to hold all the vehicles. There were three more rooms, but they said not to worry about them at the moment since one was mainly for storage and the other two had to be prepared to show at a later time.

The first floor had the kitchen and living room as well as several guest bedrooms in case. Each room looked similar and it reminded me of a hotel as they allowed me to peak into each guest room that lined the hallway leading up to the elevator.

The second floor held the bedrooms. Four rooms lined each side of the wall and at the very end was the 'den'. On the left side of the hall from the elevator, the order was Hoseok, Taehyung, Jimin, and Namjoon. On the right side was Jin, Yoongi, Jungkook, and mine. They said that I could check out their rooms later since they should clean it first and make it look presentable. My heart beat because of their effort to impress even though they have me hooked.

The third floor was very fun to explore. It had a library, work spaces, and entertainment rooms.

The library was huge and the collection of books was massive in size. It had an upper floor and a spiral staircase in the center of the room. Several comfortable couches were set on the first floor and shelves completely lined the walls. Going up to the second floor, I was completely surprised to find... more books. There was a balcony that overlooked the entire estate. They allowed me to step out and it was amazing to see the entire neighborhood and distant town.

There were four office spaces for each of the oldest males. Each office clearly matched the personality of the owner, yet they all held a modest air to them. When I asked who uses the offices the most, all pointed to Namjoon and exaggerated over how he basically lives in it. There was also a large 'study lounge' for when Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin (or what they call themselves the maknae line, now including me as the newest addition) studied in college. They were all graduated now and only Jungkook didn't hold a job yet.

The entertainment rooms were amazing! There was a full on gaming room and I was blown away by the modern equipment alone. It screamed 'expensive' and was completely tech savvy as there were more large flat screens, furniture all around, and little gadgets here and there.

One corner had green screens propped around and when I asked, they said it was for virtual reality games. One wall was solely based for several computer systems. The computers and laptops were very sleek and modern, and the chairs were apparently designed for gaming, according to Jungkook. Jungkook basically led the tour for this whole room and raved over all the equipment. Hoseok and Namjoon had to forcefully carry him out of the room because he had been talking non-stop for an hour. It was overwhelming in this room alone.

The last room was the home cinema.The size was a tad smaller than a regular movie theater, obviously, but it very much resembled one. It was a perfect mini theater set with two rows with six chairs each. The chairs looked and felt way more comfortable than ones at the theater. They had a popcorn machine and cotton candy maker set up at the back of the room as well as a couple mini fridges set up ready to go with drinks. They were even decked with a closet in the corner filled with an eclectic array of snacks. The back also had a little podium room set up for the projector. Venturing in, one wall had shelves lining it filled with movies alone. They explained that the projector could also be linked to a laptop so they had even more movies to choose from online.

Namjoon was currently setting up the projector screen as the boys sat around me. I was set on the second row being snuggled by Hoseok and Jimin. The chairs were actually one long couch and the back rest had sections of armrests with cup holders every so often. They were retractable so they could sink back into the couch and not leave an obstacle in the way. The couch had the ability to recline and release feet rests. I was amazed, but didn't expect any less from these guys.

I still can't believe how much they had shown me throughout the tour. I've never imagined anyone owning more than five of these items at once, let alone all of them. Here we are now though.

"You back to earth now, angel? Oh hey, that sounds way deeper than it was meant to." Hoseok laughed after his statement as Jimin giggled.

"Sort of. How can you have all of this? I'm amazed."

"Uh, money?"

I rolled my eyes at Jungkook's sarcastic response from in front of me. Jin playfully punched his arm while Taehyung ruffled his hair. Jungkook laughed at their admonishing acts.

"Be quiet. It's starting." Yoongi commented from besides Jimin.

"Be quiet." I heard Jungkook mock faintly before loud sounds emanated from the speakers. Namjoon jogged over to sit on the other side of Taehyung. I jumped a bit at how loud the opening screen was, but I noticed Hoseok had flinched too.

When I looked over to him, he glanced over to me and weakly smiled while saying, "Don't be scared. It's always this loud."

"Why'd you flinch if you knew that?"

"Flinch? I don't know what you're talking about? Ooh look at the pretty colors, see the cool green thing on screen?" He pointed up at the screen and his distraction worked as I focused on the background story line. I was amazed at how defined the images were compared to the films I've watched.

The movie they had chosen was a Disney movie called 'Moana'. It was modernized and I was intrigued by it. I had only seen the 'original' Disney movies, not the ones created by digital magic.

(I just realized that if this was a purely hybrid world, 'Ant-Man and the Wasp' would be their associated animal character hybrids. Haha.)

Throughout the whole movie, the guys sometimes shuffled and spoke to each other but I put my sole attention on the movie. It was incredible to see the amazing graphics and story line. Part way through, I saw Jin stretch before standing up and blocking my view.

I instantly whined and tried to lean over Hoseok to see the scene again.

All the guys instantly cooed at my outburst and turned towards me which caused my vision to be blocked even more.

"I can't see the film if you sit up and turn around Jungkook!"

"Ask politely baby girl." I turned towards Namjoon with a pout before huffing and turning to Jungkook.

"Could you please sit down?" I mumbled as Jungkook nodded and sunk lower into his seat. Jin had moved to the back of the room already and I suddenly heard lots of popping sounds coming from the back.

I glanced behind me to see the popcorn machine lit up and spilling a couple pieces of popcorn from the metal bowl in the center.

"Go ahead and focus on the movie sweetie. I'll pass the popcorn out." Jin reassured me with a gentle smile and I nodded before turning back to face the huge screen.

I focused on the movie again to catch on to what I may have missed.

Jimin had tucked his head into my shoulder after a couple minutes and I glanced at him sideways while keeping my gaze on the movie.

"Why aren't you watching?"

"I've seen this movie thrice before, I know what happens. I'm just a bit tired is all, little bean. You'll let me cuddle you a bit, won't you?"

"You can take a nap if you've already seen this."

"Thank you." He turned a bit and nuzzled his nose against my neck and I shivered at the touch while trying my best to focus on what was happening in the movie.

It was weird. I could hear and watch the scene on the movie with the ship of mean tiny coconut men, but it didn't register in my mind as I felt Jimin's nose along my neck.

His ears occasionally flicked against my jaw and I held the urge to giggle each time.

I was distracted when I noticed Jin returning to us with several tall red and white striped boxes. They also smelled very buttery and I couldn't help it when I tilted my head in his direction to sniff the air.

Once he reached us, I fully turned in his direction as did the others.

"I should've taken a video of you guys all simultaneously turning your heads. Here." He passed each bag out and when he handed mine to me, I was intrigued by the contents.

"Have you ever had popcorn, angel?" I turned to Hoseok as I sniffed the buttery contraption.

"No. Is it good?"

"Really good. You'll like it. Try one." He smiled as he popped two into his mouth and watched as I tentatively picked one up and brought it to my mouth. The savory buttery flavor filled my mouth and my eyes lit up. As I chewed into the soft texture of the fluffy shape of the popcorn, I nodded in agreement with Hoseok.

Once I finished chewing, I instantly commented, "It's really yummy."

"Told you so. You're so precious!" Hoseok smiled as he fed me a piece from his bucket. I eagerly chewed on it as I focused back on the movie.

A small tug on my arm caused me to pause from the bite I was about to take and glance at Jimin.

He still had his head tucked into my neck, but his head was tilted out. His bangs covered his eyes from my view, so I couldn't tell if he had them closed or open.

"Can you feed me my popcorn. I don't feel like putting the effort to do it."

"Sure!" I put a couple pieces into my mouth before reaching into Jimin's bucket and feeding him a couple.

"You're so lazy Jiminie. Making our precious little one feed you. Tsk tsk." Namjoon jabbed Jimin's waist and Jimin let out a small giggle but didn't move from his spot.

We settled in again and watched the movie while eating popcorn. I didn't even notice once I finished mine and pouted, but Jimin offered to share his.

❀♡❀

Once the movie ended, I was left astonished. The movie was incredible, that may be biased because that's the first new movie I've seen in awhile, but it was really good. As the credits rolled in, the guys stretched and a couple released yawns.

"How are you guys so tired? It was amazing!"

Taehyung turned to me and grinned before responding, "I'm glad you enjoyed the movie. We liked it too, it's just that sometimes sitting for so long can make your joints stiff."

"Oh. That makes sense." I nodded but realized my restriction as I glanced down at Jimin to see his head flop when I bounced my shoulder. I did it again and he provided no reaction.

"Is he asleep?" Yoongi glanced behind him and nodded.

"Jimin, wake up. Movie's over." Namjoon shook Jimin's shoulders lightly. In response, he tucked further into me and let out quiet whines.

"Alright then." Namjoon stood up and briefly cracked his neck before leaning down and effortlessly picking Jimin up.

Jimin's eyes shot open as he let out a yelp in Namjoon's arms and instantly wrapped his arms around Namjoon's neck.

"You're free! But not for long!" Taehyung instantly shot up from his seat and glided over his seat to sit in Jimin's previous spot to wrap his arms around me. Hoseok chuckled and released his light hold on me to lean back and stretch.

"So, what are we gonna do now?" Yoongi asked.

"Well we've already toured. We watched a movie. I guess it's around lunch time. Let's go." Jin said as he stood up and walked towards the door.

"Can I pick you up?" Taehyung provided puppy eyes but his powerful amber eyes contrasted his expression greatly.

I playfully sighed and opened my arms for him to pick me up in response. He perked up and easily held me as he stood up. When he checked that I was securely in place, he followed the others out the door. We waited outside the room for Namjoon who was turning off the projector. I tucked my head on Taehyung's chest because of the bright lights in the hall compared to the dim ones in the theater.

Once Namjoon rejoined us, we all walked down the hall together. The others made light conversation about what to eat while I comfortably hid against Taehyung.

❀♡❀

A/N: Oh my. What is this? An early update? You betcha. 

(Lightly edited, so apologies if there are any errors, heehee.)

Question Time! I have to ask, but does anyone have a favorite Disney movie? If not, perhaps favorite movie in general?

I personally love Hercules because the female protagonist is sassy and sarcastic. It's also a cute movie and relates to greek mythology.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 259 8
You weren't supposed to be theirs, and they weren't supposed to find you so irresistible. Where you're a human and they're hybrids who want you.
547K 24K 52
A story in which Yoongi accidentally orders a hybrid online. Will they give up at the thought of not being alone when Yoongi realises or will they a...
278K 14.2K 41
NAMJOON X READER X JUNGKOOK - HYBRIDS AU ✔️ ♡♡♡ My whole life feels out of control, something I can't grasp. Nothing ever goes my way, so trying to c...
215K 20.2K 72
There is a divide in society. Protectors and humans. Protectors are those who are able to shift between their human and animal form. At the ceremony...