SCHREAVED - Happily Ever Afte...

By marielg04

It is a Happy Ending after 'the one' a happy lovely story. Just imagine how would their life would be after t... More

CHAPTER 1: The Wedding
CHAPTER 2: The Reception
CHAPTER 3: The Flight
CHAPTER 4: Switzerland
CHAPTER 5 : Iceland
CHAPTER 6: Italy
CHAPTER 7: France (Part 1)
CHAPTER 9: Thailand
CHAPTER 10: Philippines (Part 1)
CHAPTER 11: Philippines(Part 2)-Palawan
CHAPTER 12: Home
CHAPTER 13: Pregnancy
CHAPTER 14: Gender-reveal Party
CHAPTER 15: Twins
CHAPTER 16: Complications
CHAPTER 17: Anniversary [1]
CHAPTER 18: Anniversary [2]
CHAPTER 19: Anniversary [3]
BONUS CHAPTER: Disneyland -last chapter
AUTHOR'S NOTE, PLEASE READ!

CHAPTER 8: France (Part 2)

438 6 4
By marielg04

HI GUYS I HOPE YOU'LL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER, ITS THE PART 2 OF FRANCE. LOVE YOU GUYS !❤️ ALWAYS STAY SAFE!

MAXON'S POV
I was still laughing while watching the movie, until I feel a head on my shoulder. She's fell asleep again, well its her pregnancy hormones I can't blame her, she fells asleep just like that. But I find it cute when she falls asleep on my shoulders.
I tucked her to bed gently, not wanting to wake her up. I went to bed beside her and kissed her forehead goodnight.
"Goodnight, My Love!"
I fell asleep too, since we need to get up early tomorrow. We'll be going to the happiest Place on Earth, DISNEYLAND.
(If you may know there is a disneyland in Paris.)

AMERICA'S POV
I wake up with Maxon by my side as always, and he was drowning me with kisses and I laugh.
"Good Morning my love."
"Good Morning." I smile.
"We'll be going somewhere magical today. It has a castle too."
"Oh the palace?"
"No." He said chuckling.
"Come on let's get ready."
We wore matching shirts, some jeans and some white adidas on.
We both ride on the limo until I see some mickey mouse ears, WE'RE GOING TO DISNEYLAND !! I just realized that we were wearing a matching disneyland shirts, I thought it was just one of his jokes.

Then the main gates opened for us to go into Disneyland,
We had our sunglasses on,
"Maxon, I didn't expect this at all its extravagant! And so thoughtful ! I love you!" I smiled from ear to ear, I was so excited its my first time here in Disneyland.
"Only the best for my Queen! I love you too." I gave him a kiss then we head out of the limo and there was a band waiting for us. People were cheering as we get off the limo. I saw Mickey mouse, Minnie Mouse, Pluto, Donald, Daisy, And Goofy welcoming us to Disneyland. I hugged them, as my childhood turned into reality. I can see Maxon hugging them too. It was so cute, I guess it was his childhood too.
After the welcoming, we went straight ahead to the castle. We took a lot of memorable photos together.

"Can we just live here Maxon ?" I said adoring the castle, it was magical.
He hugged me from behind, resting his head on my shoulders and wrapping me around his strong muscular arms.
"But we have our own castle." He said chuckling.
"Let's just visit here if you'd like"
"Okay, but we'd visit here again with the baby okay?"
"Of course! I would love that, we'll get to dressed up like this again as a family."
Then I pulled his arm
"Come on let's explore Maxon!"
We ran through Disneyland and enjoyed every ride there. We went on rollercoasters, met Disney princesses and other characters, watched the musicals, bought some Disney things for our family, some for us and of course for the upcoming baby, we played games and of course ate some food. I felt like a kid again, especially with Maxon.

Maxon took a lot of photos and videos of us together in this magical place, it was indeed the happiest place on earth.

Tonight, we had to bring an update on the report, that the whole world would see, so we will be interviewed at Disneyland for a while, which was pretty interesting.

MAXON'S POV
                   -AT THE REPORT-
Our hosts for the report today was the Disney Family and it was very interesting, I can say that it is the most interesting report I've ever had in my life.
Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Donald, Daisy and Goofy went on stage first and introduce themselves and performed a short musical, after their musical they introduced us to the report,
"May we all welcome our Royal Pals, King Maxon and Queen America Schreave." Mickey said.
The massive crowd went wild and cheered for the both of us.
"Hi guys." I waved and smiled to them. Then we took a seat across them.
"Okay, Queen America tell us about your honeymoon." Minnie said.
"Well, we've been to Switzerland, Iceland, Italy and now here."  She said smiling.
"Now King Maxon, I can see that you have a lot of surprises going on in your honeymoon." Donald saying
I chuckled. "Yeah, and there are more."
I turned to America and gave her a kissed on her cheek. Everybody awed.
"Aww that was so sweet King Maxon." Daisy said.
"We saw the surprise you had on The Eiffel Tower, it was really romantic." Minnie said.
"I'll do that for you." Mickey said
And everyone laughed, its just amazing that we're talking to our childhood characters, and they're actually interviewing us!
"Queen America, how did you know that you were pregnant." Goofy asked.
She looked at me with sparkles in her eyes and smiles, Gosh I just love her.
"Well, I was getting Morning sickness every single morning, at first I thought it was just a migraine, until I told Princess Nicolette of Italy what I was feeling, then she took out a pregnancy test and she told me to take the test and after a few minutes it turns out to be positive and I was so happy about it." She smiled.
"What about you King Maxon, how did you knew about it?" America and me both stared at each other and held each others hands while telling our stories to the people,
"Well, we were at our house in Italy, we were about to go, then I saw her observing our house, I hug her from behind, then she told me that she would like to come back to our house in Italy with the baby.." I hear awes from the crowd and the Disney Family.
"Yeah I slipped I know." She said chuckling.
"Then I asked what does she mean, then she handed me the pregnancy test with two red lines which means positive. After that I spun her around in excitement and happiness, then we headed to our plane to Paris."
"That was so sweet King Maxon." Minnie told me.
"So are you both excited becoming parents?" We looked at each other and smiled.
"Yes" we both say.
"Let's give a round of applause for the royal couple." Mickey said.
"How do you find Disneyland." Mickey asked us.
"Well, it is the HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH AND I ADMIT! We love it here!"
I said.
"And we can't wait to come back here with our baby."
"Yippie!" They said, and we all laughed.
After a few more chats, we said our goodbyes to the Disney Family and to the crowd and we continued our night in Disneyland.
We went to the castle and ate dinner, by the balcony, overlooking Disneyland and the people enjoying with their loved ones.
"That was the most interesting report in my entire life." I said laughing while we were eating.
"I know right, I mean they're my childhood."
"Oh really? They're mine too!"
"I guess were both Disney fans." I shrug and we both laughed.
Then America stood up and watched the fireworks, I ran over to her and hugged her tight. Then our names were flashed in the Dark sky. Maxon and America, with a big heart around it and an xoxo Disney Family at the bottom. People really loved us and I was happy about it.
"Thank you Maxon, I can't wait to be a mother to this baby."
"Me too, I can't wait to be a father of this child." Holding her stomach with our baby.
"I love you America."
"I love you Maxon."
Then we shared a kiss with the fireworks display behind us. It was a magical night.
We said our goodbyes to Disneyland and to the people. It was an amazing and a magical day.
We sat down at the limo.
"Did you have fun today my Love?" I asked her.
"Yes of course, Thank you Maxon!" She kissed me and I kissed back. I love feeling her kisses.
"I'm happy that you're happy." She smiled then I put my ear on her stomach hearing the heartbeats of our baby.
"We'll come back here when you're born." I whispered on her stomach and she laughed.
"You're hilarious Maxon, that's why I love you!" She said kissing me again.
"I love you more!" I debated then we both laughed.
"Come on take a nap on my lap." I tapped my lap and she laid her sweet head on my lap, I know she's pretty tired after a long day. I stroke her hair and wrapped my arms around her, securing myself to her, and just admiring how lucky I am to have America in my arms along with our baby.
I kissed her forehead and she took a nap.
After an hour we got to the house, she was still asleep, I don't wanna wake her up, I know she's tired, we had a long magical day after all.
I carried her towards our bedroom and laid her down the bed gently. I looked at her peacefully sleeping. How did I get so lucky to have her. She was very beautiful, she is perfect. I changed her on her night gown, well I'm her husband I can't just leave her not changing her clothes. After that, I got changed too, she was in her deep sleep I was by her side and I kissed her forehead,
"Sleep tight, My Sweet America."
I hold her stomach, "You too." I said rubbing her stomach and I fell asleep just like that, with my arms on her and her head on my chest, my hand on her stomach. Good Night.

DAPHNE'S POV
It was late at night, I was in my room trying to get some sleep, but I can't I was thinking of everything. I've watched and seen everything they've done on their honeymoon, it was broadcasted all over the world technically. THAT SHOULD BE ME UGGHHH I HATE HER SO MUCH MAXON WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MINE! ONLY MINE, I MEAN WHO THE HELL IS SHE ?! I scrolled on Instagram, it was basically just them all about America and Maxon. I saw their sweet moments here in France, every moment they had, I've seen it all! I saw how Maxon looks at America and it really breaks every piece of my heart.
He gave a bouquet of Roses and a necklace to her. He even sang a sweet song for her along with my people supporting he's surprise.
I even saw the day when they were in Disneyland on a matching shirt together holding hands. And the report, I saw Maxon looking at her so romantic and she was looking at him the same way. And the fact that America is now pregnant with their baby. It shatters me to pieces. That should be me.
They'll be coming to the palace tomorrow and say their goodbyes, and I have to think of something to tear them apart. I've got to confront her and show her, who Maxon really deserves.

AMERICA'S POV
I wake up to the ray of sunshine within the curtains in our room shining through.
I see my husband still sleeping beside me.
I'm so lucky to have him in my life. I was just so happy, we're going to be a family and I hope it'll be a big one.
Today, we'll be coming to the French Palace to say our goodbyes to them. Well I thought of Princess Daphne, I hope we'll be in good terms, but I doubt. Well, I don't care about a thing about her, Maxon's with me and forever will be. He's mine and I'm his, she can't tear us apart I promise! While thinking about those things still laying on bed.
I feel kisses on my cheek.
I know its Maxon, his kisses feel so good. The best kisses belonged to him and always will. I love every inch of him.
I turned to face him.
"Good Morning." I said cupping his face.
"Good Morning my love." He does the same.
"After France, where are we going?"
"As you always know, it is a secret."
"Uggghh fine."
"I love you." He said.
"I hate you." I said back.
We both laugh and stayed like that until my morning sickness called me. And there I was, off to the bathroom throwing my guts out. I hate it uggh. Maxon assists me with my pregnancy, and I love him so much for doing that for me.
We headed down for breakfast, and we went to the palace after.
We ate lunch in the French palace. After lunch, Maxon along with The King and Queen talked about some trading arrangements.
I went out for a moment to go to the bathroom and Princess Daphne asked me to have a talk with her.
I followed her and we were at the women's room talking, she offered me some tea at first, then she talked to me.
"Congratulations on your wedding." She told me but I can see anger in her eyes.
but I thanked her.
"But you know, you don't deserve every inch of Maxon."
She told me. WHAT THE HECK WAS WRONG WITH HER?!
"Excuse me?!"
"Are you deaf or what?! I SAID YOU DO NOT DESERVE MAXON!"
She stood up to me and I stood up as well. IT IS LITERALLY ON!
"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO THINK THAT I DON'T DESERVE MAXON?! HE DOESN'T EVEN LOVE YOU!"
"I KNOW AND I DON'T EVEN CARE! HE'S MINE ONLY MINE, I KNEW HIM SINCE WE WERE LITTLE AND WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?! YOU ARE JUST ONE OF THE GIRLS FROM THE SELECTION!"
"HOW DARE YOU!" I said angrily.
"I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU, I LOVE MAXON AND HE'S ONLY MINE!"
She pushed me so hard that I fell on the ground and hit the edge of the table then I felt a deadly pain from my stomach, oh no my baby.
I screamed so loud, and Maxon came in rushing to the door along with the king and queen,
"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO DAPHNE?! IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO MY BABY YOU'LL HAVE TO PAY FOR IT !" He picks me up from the ground and I scream still feel the deadly pain from my stomach.
"But I love you Maxon!" She says holding him, but Maxon swats her hand away.
"I DON'T CARE, NOW GET OUT OF THE WAY!"
As I was carried to the hospital wing, I can see the King snd queen trailing behind us. After feeling so much pain I blacked out.

MAXON'S POV
We got to the hospital wing, but I see America blacked out. I yelled to get a doctor and laid her down on the hospital bed.
The doctor checked on her and I was very very worried about her.
I've waited outside for hours, they were checking on her and the baby.
Then the doctor came out and I immediately rushed towards him, the doctor said that she blacked out because of feeling so much pain.
He said that because of the pressure that she felt and the thing that hit her stomach, somehow made an impact on her, but he said that she will be totally fine.
I asked him about the baby, and he said,
"The babies are fine, its good that you got here on time or else she could've lost one. But as you can see they're both healthy " I feel so relieved, I can breath.
"Thank God, but what?! Both? Babies?"
"You don't know yet? Oh okay, you'll be having twins, but the gender is too soon to tell."
Then he handed me a picture of our baby with two heartbeats, I feel that my heart was gonna explode that time.
I was so happy and can't wait to tell America, I can't wait for her to wake up and tell her the big news.
I got out of the room and talked to the King and Queen, I told them that America was fine and they were sorry for what their daughter has done, then after a few conversations they walked away.
I turned to see Daphne, she came to me and said, "Can we talk Maxon?"
"What is it?!"
"I love you Maxon! I can't handle to see you with America all lovey-dovey. I want to be with you ,leave that whore alone and marry me."
"What?! I don't care about you anymore! I thought you were my friend! You hurt my wife and my child. You almost killed my child! Do you even know that?! And who are you to call my wife a whore! Get out of my face"I said angrily.
"But I love you Maxon. Come on, I know you love me." She cups my face and tried to kiss me, but I pushed her away.
"I have a wife! And I love her! Stay away from us! I thought you were my friend, and I was completely wrong, if your my friend you wouldn't do that to the love of my life, our friendship has ended right at this moment! You don't have any right to harm my wife and my babies! Get lost!" Then I stormed off and get back to my wife's room. And forget what I just said to her and focus with the good news I have.

AMERICA'S POV
I woke up and see Maxon sat beside me.
"Maxon?"
"America, you're awake!" He sounds relieved and happy.
"Thank God, I got you here on time or else we could've lost one of the babies!"
"What?! Where the hell is she ?! And babies?"
"I don't care about her anymore, she can't tear us apart and she has no right to hurt either my wife or my kids. And yes we're going to have twins!"
Then he handed the picture of our baby with 2 heartbeats.
"Wow! Its indeed a blessing! I'm so happy!" I said kissing him.
"Now, let's go, we won't be wasting our time here, we'll never come back to this place ever again!"
"What about Disneyland?" I asked with my puppy eyes.
"Okay except that." He said chuckling.
"We'll visit Disneyland and Paris only, no palaces included. Well only the King and Queen, never with Daphne." He said.
"Okay, come on let's go." He carried me and headed to the limo going to the airport. I have no idea where we're going.
We headed out of the limo and expected a huge crowd of people waving goodbye to us.
We said our goodbyes to the King and Queen, Thankfully Daphne wasn't here. I can't stand talking to her, thankfully my babies are fine.
"Goodbye King Maxon and Queen America, I hope you'll come back soon. We're truly sorry for our daughter's action."
I hold the Queen's hand.
"Its forgiven, just tell her not to do it again please."
"Okay, we will."
We waved them goodbye and headed to the plane. As we got in the plane, Maxon carried me,
"Maxon, you're doing it again aren't you? Carrying me all around."
"Well you were hurt, and I'm so worried about you, I want you to be safe you know." He kissed my cheek
"I'm fine, don't worry."
He gently placed me on the bed, and buckles the seatbelt by the bed as we were about to take off.
I was wrapped in his arms where I feel so safe, then he kisses my forehead.
"Take a rest, it was a long day, and we will be on a long flight."
"Okay." I kissed him.
Then I dozed to sleep, sleeping in his arms again.

MAXON'S POV
Finally my wife is asleep and safe in my arms. I was dead worried a while ago. I can't stand Daphne how could she even do that?! Our friendship is totally over, I promise. America and our babies are my main priority than anyone, I love her and the babies so much.
Thankfully she is safe now, I can breath comfortably. We'll be continuing our honeymoon, we still have a few places to visit after all, it is all set. I'll do anything and everything for her. I promise.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!! WHERE SHOULD THEY GO NEXT ?! HMMM ANY SUGGESTIONS ?! SOMEWHERE IN ASIA PROBABLY!!! THANK YOU FOR READING ! ALWAYS STAY SAFE AND GOD BLESS ! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 28 18
Have you ever wondered what happened in America's POV in The Heir by Kiera Cass? Discover the story you've already read and the character who you've...
Schreved By meme

Fanfiction

60.9K 763 32
America and Maxon are finally married. They couldn't each be more happy. This story follows their lives after The One ends. I didn't write The Selec...
435 32 22
It's been 19 years since Maxon and America had their first child, Jeremiah. Now he must have his own selection. Since Jeremiah could walk he has caus...
9.5K 146 11
Not finished. Very sporadic updates. Hi! This is a book of what the Selection would look like if America told Maxon that she loved him that night in...